7-4

Nicholls
8-4

Yale
9-1

San Diego
10-3
RV

Others receiving votes: Monmouth (61), Austin Peay (30), Northern Arizona (23), Delaware (6), Central Connecticut State (4), Southeastern Louisiana (2), Lehigh (2), Sacramento State (1), Western Carolina (1).

Courtesy of NDSU Football twitter.

Professor Chaos
January 8th, 2018, 11:42 AM
2 James Madison (1)
6 North Carolina A&T (1)

xlolx

Gil Dobie
January 8th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Funny how you can have a championship game and someone still votes for the loser of the game.

centennial
January 8th, 2018, 11:48 AM
San Diego should be about 15. They would actually give a lot of teams a good game.

Evolution Prime
January 8th, 2018, 11:48 AM
Lehigh with 2 votes?

Bison56
January 8th, 2018, 12:19 PM
6 North Carolina A&T (1)
xdrunkyx

IBleedYellow
January 8th, 2018, 12:21 PM
Someone has a lot of NaCL.

Derby City Duke
January 8th, 2018, 12:32 PM
Funny how you can have a championship game and someone still votes for the loser of the game.

There's some precedence for this at the FBS level prior to the BCS/CFP folks putting in place the 'you must vote them #1' rule.

Since the season startin with the +1 BCS championship game in January 2007, AP voters on 4 different occasions have cast 1st place votes for a team other than the game winner:

Year BCS Champ, Other School(s) receiving 1st place votes

2006 -- Florida (64), Boise St (1) - this was probably a protest vote , given BSU's undefeated record and Fiesta Bowl victory (over Okla.)

2007 -- LSU (60), UGA (3), USC (1), and Kansas! (1). Ohio State lost vs. LSU in the BCS title game.

2008 -- Florida (48), Utah (16), and USC (1). Oklahoma lost vs. Florida in the title game.

2011 -- Alabama (55), LSU (1), and Okla. St. (4). LSU lost vs. Alabama in the title game.

That said, NDSU should be unanimous -- though I think JMU's #1 vote came from Jay Walker...:D

FargoBison
January 8th, 2018, 12:45 PM
A&T got a #1 vote? Not sure why this joke of a poll exists. Would love to publically humiliate the idiot who voted them #1. Same goes for the JMU vote.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

OhioHen
January 8th, 2018, 12:48 PM

But they both had the same number of losses! And JMU curb-stomped the team that beat NDSU! The game in Frisco is just one data point!

(or something like that)

- - - Updated - - -

Lehigh with 2 votes?

They got more than that in the AGS poll.

AmsterBison
January 8th, 2018, 01:13 PM
San Diego should be about 15. They would actually give a lot of teams a good game.

Not sure why San Diego doesn't get any respect.

Also not sure why NDSU isn't a unanimous pick at #1.

Oh wait, this is the the Coaches Poll... it's always garbage.

BisonFan02
January 8th, 2018, 01:15 PM
Wanna know who voted for NC A&T? Who's the SWAC voters?

Professor
January 8th, 2018, 01:37 PM
A&T got a #1 vote? Not sure why this joke of a poll exists. Would love to publically humiliate the idiot who voted them #1. Same goes for the JMU vote.

Bwhahaha , bothers you that bad huh?

Sundog
January 8th, 2018, 01:37 PM

I suspect Marty Scarano. Just sayin'.

FargoBison
January 8th, 2018, 01:49 PM
Bwhahaha , bothers you that bad huh?Fools should be called out...this shouldn't be that difficult.

Schism55
January 8th, 2018, 02:36 PM
I suspect Marty Scarano. Just sayin'.
Well played sir!

WestCoastAggie
January 8th, 2018, 02:51 PM
2 James Madison (1)
6 North Carolina A&T (1)

xlolx

Let the hating commence! I love it! xdrunkyx

WestCoastAggie
January 8th, 2018, 02:53 PM

Man, y'all got a national title, just like A&T did. Don't fret the small stuff. BTW: a FBS school bought us out of our contract in '18. Want your school to take that chance? Just buy out UNA.

Get your AD to make it happen.

xlolx

FargoBison
January 8th, 2018, 02:58 PM
Man, y'all got a national title, just like A&T did. Don't fret the small stuff. BTW: a FBS school bought us out of our contract in '18. Want your school to take that chance? Just buy out UNA.

xlolxWould rather play UNA...future playoff team with a great tradition of success. Probably a tougher game as well.

Schism55
January 8th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Would rather play UNA...future playoff team with a great tradition of success. Definitely a tougher game as well.

fyp

WestCoastAggie
January 8th, 2018, 03:19 PM
Would rather play UNA...future playoff team with a great tradition of success. Probably a tougher game as well.

Ha! You realize we’ve place quite a few Aggies in the NFL and CFL over the past few years? You realize our LT is going to get drafted and we still have major OL depth? While they aren’t as full of the recognition as NDSU, they’re very underrated.

Do you also realize we will have a QB that will also be a draft prospect in ‘19 and a WR that will be one in ‘20?

Your opinion is laughable. Don’t take our schedule or the fact PV and MVSU was full of scrubs. Your team will get punched in the face like App. State, Coastal Carolina, Kent State and Charlotte did.

FargoBison
January 8th, 2018, 03:25 PM
I remember when NDSU beat a team that had both JJ Watt and Antonio Brown 44-14 and we weren't even fully DI yet...you think I should be impressed by few good players that play against srubs? NDSU would name the score against A&T....You would be 3 TD dogs to South Dakota.

Professor Chaos
January 8th, 2018, 03:36 PM
I'd call it giggling but you can call it whatever you want.

BisonBacker
January 8th, 2018, 03:44 PM
I remember when NDSU beat a team that had both JJ Watt and Antonio Brown 44-14 and we weren't even fully DI yet...you think I should be impressed by few good players that play against srubs? NDSU would name the score against A&T....You would be 3 TD dogs to South Dakota.

Man you got that right. Some people are really delusional.

Catatonic
January 8th, 2018, 03:49 PM
6 North Carolina A&T (1)
xdrunkyx

UCF Undefeated FBS Champs
NCA&T Undefeated FCS Champs

Give em both a parade

Gil Dobie
January 8th, 2018, 03:51 PM

Give em both a parade

And 1 vote :)

BisonFan02
January 8th, 2018, 03:58 PM

Give em both a parade

Slight difference. UCF actually WANTS to participate in a playoff......

WestCoastAggie
January 8th, 2018, 04:30 PM

Give em both a parade

We'll take it!

- - - Updated - - -

Slight difference. UCF actually WANTS to participate in a playoff......

Just get your AD to drop UNA and then come on down to the corner of Lindsay and Sullivan Streets.

POD Knows
January 8th, 2018, 04:33 PM
Slight difference. UCF actually WANTS to participate in a playoff......I said this earlier and got called a douche bag.

POD Knows
January 8th, 2018, 04:34 PM
We'll take it!

- - - Updated - - -

Just get your AD to drop UNA and then come on down to the corner of Lindsay and Sullivan Streets.Nope, you can play us in Fargo and we will see how it goes, we owe you nothing, we are the defending national champs, you won a meaningless game some place. Come to Fargo, we will beat you by 40 and send you on your way.

WestCoastAggie
January 8th, 2018, 04:46 PM
Nope, you can play us in Fargo and we will see how it goes, we owe you nothing, we are the defending national champs, you won a meaningless game some place. Come to Fargo, we will beat you by 40 and send you on your way.

I don't see Aggies all over the inter webs talking down NDSU and their championship. Rather, I see a bunch of Bison talking down A&T's accomplishments. So it seems like, at least to me, that y'all owe us a game, if y'all want it to happen. Meanwhile, we're chilling in Greensboro locking in recruits and helping Coach Washington settle into his promotion.

So y'all bring your butts to Greensboro, and take this a$$ whipping and "upset" back to Fargo, ND.

Professor Chaos
January 8th, 2018, 04:52 PM
I don't see Aggies all over the inter webs talking down NDSU and their championship. Rather, I see a bunch of Bison talking down A&T's accomplishments. So it seems like, at least to me, that y'all owe us a game, if y'all want it to happen. Meanwhile, we're chilling in Greensboro locking in recruits and helping Coach Washington settle into his promotion.

So y'all bring your butts to Greensboro, and take this a$$ whipping and "upset" back to Fargo, ND.
Nah, we're good. Our team validates itself in the playoffs so no need to go out of it's way to measure itself against a team that would prefer to play at a lower competitive level. Enjoy drowning in all your Celebration Bowl money.

Professor
January 8th, 2018, 05:28 PM
Nah, we're good. Our team validates itself in the playoffs so no need to go out of it's way to measure itself against a team that would prefer to play at a lower competitive level. Enjoy drowning in all your Celebration Bowl money.

And we will.

Congrats on number 7. Good luck on 8

cx500d
January 8th, 2018, 05:42 PM

Correct: Reference post 60
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?200506-AGS-Poll-Results-FINAL-POLL-2017-SEASON/page6

NoVABison
January 8th, 2018, 05:53 PM

First of all, congrats on the undefeated season and the HBCU National Championship -- going undefeated is tough!

However, NDSU doesn't owe you anything... if you want to play the Bison, it will be in the Fargodome. Seriously, I was reviewing your schools athletic department finances, NCAT cannot afford the costs of bringing NDSU to Greensboro, and NDSU is not going there for free. Grow up... be happy with what your team earned, and stop poking the Bison.

Son of Eli
January 8th, 2018, 06:16 PM
Not sure why San Diego doesn't get any respect.

Also not sure why NDSU isn't a unanimous pick at #1.

Oh wait, this is the the Coaches Poll... it's always garbage.

A 5-5 Princeton team beat San Diego.

WileECoyote06
January 8th, 2018, 06:50 PM
First of all, congrats on the undefeated season and the HBCU National Championship -- going undefeated is tough!

However, NDSU doesn't owe you anything... if you want to play the Bison, it will be in the Fargodome. Seriously, I was reviewing your schools athletic department finances, NCAT cannot afford the costs of bringing NDSU to Greensboro, and NDSU is not going there for free. Grow up... be happy with what your team earned, and stop poking the Bison.

Are you new here? lol. . . it's mainly been other team's fans discrediting the Aggies successes. There was an entire thread about their final poll placement. Did you miss it? There are probably over 100 NDSU posters on this site compared to just three for the Aggies. How are they poking anything?

NDSU doesn't owe A&T, and A&T doesn't owe NDSU anything.

FargoBison
January 8th, 2018, 08:04 PM
Are you new here? lol. . . it's mainly been other team's fans discrediting the Aggies successes. There was an entire thread about their final poll placement. Did you miss it? There are probably over 100 NDSU posters on this site compared to just three for the Aggies. How are they poking anything?

If their coach is really voting them #1, they deserve all the crap they get here and more. If it was another SWAC or MEAC coach then less so but it still makes them look like a punchline. You want to be #1, go out and make a statement or participate in the playoffs. Otherwise STFU.

alvin.kmiec
January 8th, 2018, 08:23 PM

I would have loved to seen that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cx500d
January 8th, 2018, 09:17 PM
A 5-5 Princeton team beat San Diego.
Princeton started hot then cooled off...What happened to them?

Son of Eli
January 8th, 2018, 09:35 PM
Princeton started hot then cooled off...What happened to them?

Lots of injuries on their defensive line decimated their defense. They had one of the best offenses in the country though. They should be back strong next year. A key test for them will be against Monmouth in Week 2.

cx500d
January 8th, 2018, 10:41 PM
Lots of injuries on their defensive line decimated their defense. They had one of the best offenses in the country though. They should be back strong next year. A key test for them will be against Monmouth in Week 2.

Sometimes the team that starts the season is not the team that finishes the season, and vice versa. That game against San Diego was their first of the year, at the start of the hot streak. San Diego got stomped by UCDavis (a team that got stomped by NAU, the same team San Diego curb-stomped stomped in the first round) the week before, so they weren't firing on all cylinders yet either.

Quite frankly, San Diego had the closest game against us in the playoffs.

Son of Eli
January 8th, 2018, 11:24 PM
Sometimes the team that starts the season is not the team that finishes the season, and vice versa. That game against San Diego was their first of the year, at the start of the hot streak. San Diego got stomped by UCDavis (a team that got stomped by NAU, the same team San Diego curb-stomped stomped in the first round) the week before, so they weren't firing on all cylinders yet either.

Quite frankly, San Diego had the closest game against us in the playoffs.

We'll see how San Diego does against Harvard next season. My money is on Harvard.

Milktruck74
January 9th, 2018, 03:42 AM
2 James Madison (1)
6 North Carolina A&T (1)

xlolx

Coaches Poll, You can't vote for your own team, right? So the JMU vote is probably NDSU coach (or SID, we all know how this works)....the A&T is probably Fobbs, I'd almost guarantee it.

WestCoastAggie
January 9th, 2018, 06:03 AM
If their coach is really voting them #1, they deserve all the crap they get here and more. If it was another SWAC or MEAC coach then less so but it still makes them look like a punchline. You want to be #1, go out and make a statement or participate in the playoffs. Otherwise STFU.

Once again, y’all won a championship. Why do YOU care about what happens in Greensboro, NC? Trust me when I say that coaching staff doesn’t gaf about what is happening in Fargo, ND.

You and many of your Bison fans are way to sensitive to things outside of your control.

Mayville Bison
January 9th, 2018, 09:30 AM
The worst part of the poll isn't that A&T or JMU got 1st place votes, but that someone (or more likely two people) voted NDSU lower than #2. Either they were voted 2nd and 4th or 3rd and 3rd. I can understand the A&T vote (don't agree with it, but can understand it). For two people to put two teams ahead of the team that won the National Championship is a joke.

xlolx

Really, no one's gonna call that one out? I get it's waiting for someone to bite, but c'mon man. You won a bowl game - just like 37 other teams. I guess we should proclaim all 38 bowl game winners national titles.

Professor Chaos
January 9th, 2018, 09:42 AM
Once again, y’all won a championship. Why do YOU care about what happens in Greensboro, NC? Trust me when I say that coaching staff doesn’t gaf about what is happening in Fargo, ND.

You and many of your Bison fans are way to sensitive to things outside of your control.
You're mistaking our caring about what's going on at A&T for our caring about how little effort voters put into these "national" polls when what little media coverage the FCS gets considers these rankings as "official". Good for A&T for going undefeated. Shame on voters for doing a half-assed job with this poll not only for this final one but pretty much all year.

I stopped taking these rankings seriously a long time ago. It is funny to me to see the asinine things they're doing every time they release a new set of rankings which is why I look at them and I comment. Don't take it so personally against A&T, I think the first place vote for JMU is just as ridiculous if not moreso.

Coaches Poll, You can't vote for your own team, right? So the JMU vote is probably NDSU coach (or SID, we all know how this works)....the A&T is probably Fobbs, I'd almost guarantee it.
Klieman (or the SID he would delegate it to) doesn't vote in the Coach's poll. Fobbs also doesn't vote in the poll. Here are the 26 voters (or at least the 26 people who delegate the actual voters): http://www.soconsports.com/fls/4000/socon/FCS/polls/2017_FCS_Coaches_Poll/Voting_Panel.html

Professor
January 9th, 2018, 10:30 AM

Dilly Dilly

Professor
January 9th, 2018, 10:41 AM
The worst part of the poll isn't that A&T or JMU got 1st place votes, but that someone (or more likely two people) voted NDSU lower than #2. Either they were voted 2nd and 4th or 3rd and 3rd. I can understand the A&T vote (don't agree with it, but can understand it). For two people to put two teams ahead of the team that won the National Championship is a joke.

Really, no one's gonna call that one out? I get it's waiting for someone to bite, but c'mon man. You won a bowl game - just like 37 other teams. I guess we should proclaim all 38 bowl game winners national titles.

The Black college national championship has been an annual award since 1920.

This was our 2nd in 3 years and 6th overall.

It might mean nothing to you , but it's apart of HBCU football.

Mayville Bison
January 9th, 2018, 11:17 AM
The Black college national championship has been an annual award since 1920.

This was our 2nd in 3 years and 6th overall.

It might mean nothing to you , but it's apart of HBCU football.

Got it.

Southern Utah - National Champions of the Big Sky Conference
Kennesaw State - National Champions of the Big South Conference
James Madison- National Champions of the CAA

Shall I continue?

BisonFan02
January 9th, 2018, 11:26 AM
Got it.

Shall I continue?

Not the same.

See, two conferences play each other for that title.

It's more like, the Big South champ and the SoCoN champ succeed from the FCS and play the confederate championship in Charleston. Citdog gets to claim nattys......Yankees be damned.

Mayville Bison
January 9th, 2018, 11:34 AM
Not the same.

See, two conferences play each other for that title.

It's more like, the Big South champ and the SoCoN champ succeed from the FCS and play the confederate championship in Charleston. Citdog gets to claim nattys......Yankees be damned.

The South shall rise again!

Panther88
January 9th, 2018, 11:42 AM
Got it.

Shall I continue?

Sure thing, continue; it's quite comical, to the few of us who post here. There's no need for you or others to change your stance regarding an entity (HBCU National Championship) that was created way before both you and I were created, and more than naught, even our parents.

In your mind (et al), these same entities should simply turn their backs on their own history/legacy xlolx because a few naive people refuse to 1) accept their history 2) acknowledge their history 3) respect their history and then 4) attempt to foolishly undermine their great legacy/history w/ highly biased/prejudiced negative rhetoric of nothingness.

I guess we won't be seeing you at the upcoming Dr Martin L. King, Jr celebration on Monday. xlolx And that mes amie, is a GOOD thing. Enjoy your day off, mafree', because that's all that day means to you and "yours." *stars&bars* :D

Mayville Bison
January 9th, 2018, 11:52 AM
Sure thing, continue; it's quite comical, to the few of us who post here. There's no need for you or others to change your stance regarding an entity (HBCU National Championship) that was created way before both you and I were created, and more than naught, even our parents. In your mind, these same entities should simply turn their backs on their own history/legacy xlolx because a few naive people refuse to 1) accept their history 2) acknowledge their history 3) respect their history and then 4) attempt to foolishly undermine their great legacy/history w/ highly biased/prejudiced negative rhetoric of nothingness.

I guess we won't be seeing you at the upcoming Dr Martin L. King, Jr celebration on Monday. xlolx And that mes amie, is a GOOD thing. Enjoy your day off, mafree', because that's all that day means to you and "yours." *stars&bars* :D

Wow overreact much?

Panther88
January 9th, 2018, 11:52 AM
Wow overreact much?

"Wow," sharpen iron w/ iron. :D

Smile man. It's just the internet. :D

POD Knows
January 9th, 2018, 11:55 AM
Got it.

Shall I continue?Yale-National Champions of the Historically White Ivy League Conference

Gil Dobie
January 9th, 2018, 11:56 AM
Sure thing, continue; it's quite comical, to the few of us who post here. There's no need for you or others to change your stance regarding an entity (HBCU National Championship) that was created way before both you and I were created, and more than naught, even our parents.

In your mind (et al), these same entities should simply turn their backs on their own history/legacy xlolx because a few naive people refuse to 1) accept their history 2) acknowledge their history 3) respect their history and then 4) attempt to foolishly undermine their great legacy/history w/ highly biased/prejudiced negative rhetoric of nothingness.

Not so fast my friend, NDSU beat Grambling in 1965 to win the College Division National Championship.

- - - Updated - - -

Yale-National Champions of the Historically White Ivy League Conference

Ivy League Champions > National Champions to the Ivies ;)

Mayville Bison
January 9th, 2018, 11:58 AM
"Wow," sharpen iron w/ iron. :D

Smile man. It's just the internet. :D

If you want to have a discussion around it, let me know and we'll go to PMs. If you want to joke around on it, the previous message wasn't exactly inviting to a "joking" response.

Panther88
January 9th, 2018, 12:03 PM
If you want to have a discussion around it, let me know and we'll go to PMs. If you want to joke around on it, the previous message wasn't exactly inviting to a "joking" response.

Disregard it man. I was joking response. See, I "joke," I "kid," ----> :D.

Panther88
January 9th, 2018, 12:07 PM
Not so fast my friend, NDSU beat Grambling in 1965 to win the College Division National Championship.
- - - Updated - - -

Gil, I wasn't around in 1965 to know what was what w/ HBCUs during that time, considering ol' jim crow was still cackling strongly in the souf' and his brother trevor crow was masquerading in the nawf as well ;) . One would have to inquire w/ my father, who played on a championship 1964 team. My learning of THE history starts in the late 1950s dating back to 1921.

BisonFan02
January 9th, 2018, 12:15 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't the Ivy champ just whoever wins the Harvard/Yale game?

FargoBison
January 9th, 2018, 12:23 PM

If this happened in the FBS coaches poll it would be talked about, especially if some moron didn't even vote the national champion #2.

At least in the FBS it would likely be found out who the idiot is, so that person could be put in the spotlight. Sadly that won't happen in the FCS, I actually care about the FCS and want to see the subdivision represented by quality polling and coverage. If the coaches can't find the time to put together a credible poll then perhaps it is time to end the poll for good.

Gil Dobie
January 9th, 2018, 12:51 PM
Gil, I wasn't around in 1965 to know what was what w/ HBCUs during that time, considering ol' jim crow was still cackling strongly in the souf' and his brother trevor crow was masquerading in the nawf as well ;) . One would have to inquire w/ my father, who played on a championship 1964 team. My learning of THE history starts in the late 1950s dating back to 1921.

Some pretty good NFL players on that Grambling team. I remember Harris, Johnson, Jones, Peoples, Sellers.
Bob Atkins
Frank Cornish
Hilton Crawford
Henry Davis
Norm Davis
Henry Dyer
Jim Griffin
James Harris
Essex Johnson
Henry Jones
Woody Peoples
Goldie Sellers
Ed Watson
Willie Young.

Milktruck74
January 9th, 2018, 12:52 PM
You're mistaking our caring about what's going on at A&T for our caring about how little effort voters put into these "national" polls when what little media coverage the FCS gets considers these rankings as "official". Good for A&T for going undefeated. Shame on voters for doing a half-assed job with this poll not only for this final one but pretty much all year.

I stopped taking these rankings seriously a long time ago. It is funny to me to see the asinine things they're doing every time they release a new set of rankings which is why I look at them and I comment. Don't take it so personally against A&T, I think the first place vote for JMU is just as ridiculous if not moreso.

Klieman (or the SID he would delegate it to) doesn't vote in the Coach's poll. Fobbs also doesn't vote in the poll. Here are the 26 voters (or at least the 26 people who delegate the actual voters): http://www.soconsports.com/fls/4000/socon/FCS/polls/2017_FCS_Coaches_Poll/Voting_Panel.html

Thanks, I'll stand corrected....I was trying to give the JMU voter the benefit of the doubt (figuring it was Coach K and he couldn't vote for NDSU), butI see it was actually TWO idiots.

Milktruck74
January 9th, 2018, 12:53 PM

Ahhhh, so Separate BUT Equal.....I see.

AggieManiac704
January 9th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Whew.....ndsu folk can be a lil hostile at times lol. Over a poll they don't even respect lol.

BEAR
January 9th, 2018, 01:05 PM
Ahhhh, so Separate BUT Equal.....I see.

I'd prefer to keep the unique bowl game AND get involved with the FCS playoffs. I mean we are all FCS right? It's the FCS title...not a conference title or a region title or an ethnic title. Those responsible for that unethical seperation in the 1800s and early 1900s are DEAD. We are here today. Let's show support for a great bowl game AND let's see ALL FCS teams battle for an FCS national title!

AggieManiac704
January 9th, 2018, 01:10 PM
Some pretty good NFL players on that Grambling team. I remember Harris, Johnson, Jones, Peoples, Sellers.
Bob Atkins
Frank Cornish
Hilton Crawford
Henry Davis
Norm Davis
Henry Dyer
Jim Griffin
James Harris
Essex Johnson
Henry Jones
Woody Peoples
Goldie Sellers
Ed Watson
Willie Young.

20-7 in the Pecan Bowl

AggieManiac704
January 9th, 2018, 01:11 PM
I'd prefer to keep the unique bowl game AND get involved with the FCS playoffs. I mean we are all FCS right? It's the FCS title...not a conference title or a region title or an ethnic title. Those responsible for that unethical seperation in the 1800s and early 1900s are DEAD. We are here today. Let's show support for a great bowl game AND let's see ALL FCS teams battle for an FCS national title!

Amen. Currently we're a one bid conference & our one bid is spoken for. Hopefully things will improve and we can put our best foot forward in these FCS Playoffs one day.

BEAR
January 9th, 2018, 01:22 PM
Amen. Currently we're a one bid conference & our one bid is spoken for. Hopefully things will improve and we can put our best foot forward in these FCS Playoffs one day.

I'd love to see that! Doing both will only improve every conference involved. Let's make it happen!

Professor
January 9th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Whew.....ndsu folk can be a lil hostile at times lol. Over a poll they don't even respect lol.

i find that funny as well

Panther88
January 9th, 2018, 03:02 PM

I don't mind throwing salt in a wound or two. Especially when it's painfully obvious who's butthurt and allegedly ranked "#1." lol

Hella' season NCA&T had. Really proud for you guys. In all facets, NCA&T sits atop the throne. Hella' congrats.

TennBison
January 9th, 2018, 05:50 PM
To bad you didn't love it so much when no one of importance was giving NCAT any respect. Most likely a sympathy vote since the school has no ambition to put its program into the playoffs.

TennBison
January 9th, 2018, 06:03 PM
We'll take it!

- - - Updated - - -

Just get your AD to drop UNA and then come on down to the corner of Lindsay and Sullivan Streets.
Or better yet, instead of you being a complete moron, why don't you get your AD to make any and all buyouts needed and have him make the call. You act like your team has done something that is deserving of telling programs that didn't sell out for a paycheck what they need to do. NCA&T is no where close to being in the drivers seat on getting other teams to do what they want. As a matter of fact, I am sure that NCA&T isn't even on any top programs list of teams they need to play. When was the last time anyone heard a HC or AD make the statement "Man that NCA&T, we just gotta get them on our schedule so we can boost our exposure and our ranking", LMFAO. Go crawl back into your SWAC hole of despair.

TennBison
January 9th, 2018, 06:05 PM
And yet you were the one crying about not getting a better ranking.

Panther88
January 9th, 2018, 08:43 PM
Or better yet, instead of you being a complete moron, why don't you get your AD to make any and all buyouts needed and have him make the call. You act like your team has done something that is deserving of telling programs that didn't sell out for a paycheck what they need to do. NCA&T is no where close to being in the drivers seat on getting other teams to do what they want. As a matter of fact, I am sure that NCA&T isn't even on any top programs list of teams they need to play. When was the last time anyone heard a HC or AD make the statement "Man that NCA&T, we just gotta get them on our schedule so we can boost our exposure and our ranking", LMFAO. Go crawl back into your SWAC hole of despair.

mr fcs'er. You seriously need to calm down man.

WileECoyote06
January 9th, 2018, 09:56 PM
mr fcs'er. You seriously need to calm down man.

That's his M.O. Hopefully he gets a hug sometime in the near future.

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 10th, 2018, 06:43 AM
JMU fans: Will Houston bring in FBS transfers to try and fill some holes for next year?

Professor
January 10th, 2018, 08:35 AM
And yet you were the one crying about not getting a better ranking.

Actually no, my original statement was we shouldn't drop because we haven't lost. There is nothing to cry over. We are smiling all the way to the bank

Panther88
January 10th, 2018, 09:21 AM
That's his M.O. Hopefully he gets a hug sometime in the near future.

A script for ritalin would be the best solution.

Schism55
January 10th, 2018, 10:16 AM
I don't mind throwing salt in a wound or two. Especially when it's painfully obvious who's butthurt and allegedly ranked "#1." lol

Hella' season NCA&T had. Really proud for you guys. In all facets, NCA&T sits atop the throne. Hella' congrats.
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26922&stc=1

Derby City Duke
January 10th, 2018, 11:42 AM
JMU fans: Will Houston bring in FBS transfers to try and fill some holes for next year?

Have a former 3-star DL from Virginia, another UVa guy (LB) who was in a Comm. Coll. this year. The DL lost his schollie for violating team rules (susp. for their rivalry game vs. Va. Tech).

Also supposed to get the Pittsburgh transfer QB - DiNucci - but haven't heard anything on that lately. Not sure if that is really going to happen.

That's all I know of right now. With Ankrah, Hereford, Robinson, and Schor going, all could be helpful next year.

Panther88
January 10th, 2018, 11:47 AM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26922&stc=1

Ummmmm... you do understand and accept that in my part of tejas, naive ppl like you and the school you represent do not exist, eh? Oddly, NCA&T and what they represent does. Enjoy your 900ft snow day & kudos on mastering the skill to post memes. :D

Marinate. Hard.

TennBison
January 10th, 2018, 06:49 PM
Actually no, my original statement was we shouldn't drop because we haven't lost. There is nothing to cry over. We are smiling all the way to the bank
While NDSU is smiling all the way to their trophy room to add another to the shelf.