PDA

View Full Version : COUNTDOWN: Montana's Return To Dominance

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 7th, 2018, 04:11 PM
September 1 2025............and counting

I am REALLY excited to see where this goes! We are like a rocketship project, right now we are in the creative phase and will soon send some elite ideas to the architects for the blueprints to be drawn up.

Construction should be shortly after Trumps wall is finished. Exciting times we live in!!!!

I cant wait!!!!!

No_Skill
January 7th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Too early for a "things longer than Montana's return to dominance" thread?

I can think of at least one thing. :D

IBleedYellow
January 7th, 2018, 04:22 PM
The offseason is upon us, it is dark and full of terrors.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 7th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Bobby Haucks 5 year plan

1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. And then you all will be sorry

katss07
January 7th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Wait? I thought this was an “elite” Montana recruiting class...at least thats what other Griz are saying. I think they will return to the playoffs within the next few years.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 7th, 2018, 05:42 PM
You couldnt make an elite Montana recruiting class if you took players off our last 8 recruiting classes. Consider the sources......the vast majority of Griz "fans" cant even tell you who the players are without names on the back of our jerseys. Seriously they make threads about it.

AmsterBison
January 7th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Well, once Montana makes it to the championship game do everything you can do to get the visitor's side. Looks great on TV.

VandalBasher
January 7th, 2018, 06:30 PM
Idaho will begin its start in FCS with a similar five year plan. I just want that damn jug back.

JSUSoutherner
January 7th, 2018, 06:42 PM
Chattown, is that you?

centennial
January 7th, 2018, 06:45 PM
This just in: Idaho and Montana to combine rosters in a bid to compete in the MVFC. The new team will be called "Montaho". The new mascot will be Man-Bear-Pig as seen here-

http://4.images.southparkstudios.com/blogs/southparkstudios.com/files/2014/07/1006-half-bear.jpg?quality=0.8

Coach Bobby Hauck and Coach Paul Petrino will be new Assistant Head Coaches. Joe Glenn will be the new eGriz lord and savior as the Head Coach. On the All Vandals forum long time millionaires, which is basically everyone on that forum, have threatened to stop donating to the program. One disgruntled multi-millionaire anonymous source gave us a quote "I will teach Idaho a lesson by not getting $99 season tickets. The new mascot should obviously be called Vandal teddy bear". Read more here. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ)

Bisonator
January 7th, 2018, 07:46 PM
September 1 2025............and counting

I am REALLY excited to see where this goes! We are like a rocketship project, right now we are in the creative phase and will soon send some elite ideas to the architects for the blueprints to be drawn up.

Construction should be shortly after Trumps wall is finished. Exciting times we live in!!!!

I cant wait!!!!!
You guys didn't get that nutcase that was gonna blast himself into space to prove the earth was flat did you?xlolx

Hammerhead
January 7th, 2018, 08:54 PM
Well, once Montana makes it to the championship game do everything you can do to get the visitor's side. Looks great on TV.

That see of yellow was impressive.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 7th, 2018, 09:23 PM
That see of yellow was impressive.I didn't sea any yellow?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Silenoz
January 8th, 2018, 12:12 PM
Wait? I thought this was an “elite” Montana recruiting class...at least thats what other Griz are saying. I think they will return to the playoffs within the next few years.

Everyone has an elite recruiting class every year, didn't you know?

- - - Updated - - -

You couldnt make an elite Montana recruiting class if you took players off our last 8 recruiting classes. Consider the sources......the vast majority of Griz "fans" cant even tell you who the players are without names on the back of our jerseys. Seriously they make threads about it.

Hey give us some credit. None of my Bobcat friends know who Troy Anderson is