PDA

View Full Version : TTU press conference: Friday, Dec. 22 to name new Head Coach

TTUEagles
December 21st, 2017, 09:13 PM
I know none of you give a damn, but humor me here... I have very little idea who this is going to be... I have knowledge of two of the current staffers (Tyree Foreman and Chris Polizzi) have interviewed, ETSU's Dewayne Alexander, Mercer's Tre Lamb, and WIU's Doug Malone have interviewed and that's all I have heard. I would put money on D Alexander, but I'm anxious to see who it is...

JSUSoutherner
December 21st, 2017, 09:17 PM
Hopefully they can get you guys a winning record.

TheKingpin28
December 21st, 2017, 09:41 PM
I know none of you give a damn, but humor me here... I have very little idea who this is going to be... I have knowledge of two of the current staffers (Tyree Foreman and Chris Polizzi) have interviewed, ETSU's Dewayne Alexander, Mercer's Tre Lamb, and WIU's Doug Malone have interviewed and that's all I have heard. I would put money on D Alexander, but I'm anxious to see who it is...

Why would you assume none of us give a damn? If it means that more than just JSU from the OVC gets in the playoffs, I am glad.

TTUEagles
December 21st, 2017, 10:01 PM
Why would you assume none of us give a damn? If it means that more than just JSU from the OVC gets in the playoffs, I am glad.
HA! Maybe I'm just too numb from mediocrity at TTU...Thanks!

ST_Lawson
December 21st, 2017, 10:10 PM
HA! Maybe I'm just too numb from mediocrity at TTU...No one at TTU gives a tinker's damn, why should anyone else? - is what I assumed...
Thanks!

I give a damn too. We will likely be playing TTU in the next few years as a return for the game this last year. Also, one of your candidates is one of our coaches...so I'm interested.

TheKingpin28
December 21st, 2017, 10:16 PM
HA! Maybe I'm just too numb from mediocrity at TTU...No one at TTU gives a tinker's damn, why should anyone else? - is what I assumed...
Thanks!

Get the alumni invested. Find a way to make TTU more exciting and that starts with a coach who can win games and build a program.

TTUEagles
December 21st, 2017, 10:29 PM
footballscoop.com just tweeted that it's Dewayne Alexander - Alexander played at TTU, was OC for Watson Brown, head coach for a couple of high school teams and Cumberland Univ (NAIA). Was fairly successful at every stop, and was at ETSU after missing out on the TTU job 2 years ago...

centraljerseycat
December 22nd, 2017, 08:43 AM
Heck I think Watson Brown should come out of retirement. His patented 4-7, 5-6 year in and year out will be a vast improvement over the 1-10 mess Satterfield left...

TheRevSFA
December 22nd, 2017, 09:43 AM
So his sister is my drinking buddy.

Congrats Dewayne

ETSUfan1
December 22nd, 2017, 10:15 AM
Our OL was.....well, not very good this year. I’m sure a lot of that was personnel, but wow. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk