PDA

View Full Version : Patriot League Class of 2022: Recruiting List

Lehigh Football Nation
December 21st, 2017, 12:41 AM
All the NLI signed recruits that I could find going to Patriot League schools:

https://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2017/12/patriot-league-commit-tracker-class-of.html

5/7 schools had a release of who signed NLI's today. One school didn't have a release, but I was able to cobble together their list from Twitter - that was Fordham. And Georgetown.... well... I'm still waiting.

As I get more releases and tweets, I'll add them to my master list.

RichH2
December 21st, 2017, 08:25 AM
Thanks LFN. Expect we'll see another round of verbals added to the few who didnt or wont sign now. Noticing a lot more PWO offers from PL teams. Recruiting strategies have modified quite a bit since the first few years of schollies.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 21st, 2017, 08:49 AM
I hate to sound like DFW here, but I am concerned that Georgetown didn't do anything with this current early signing period - no release, no tweets, nothing. It has become clear that the right move was to treat 12/20 as the new Signing Day, and while Fordham's oversight of a release was highly mitigated by a robust list of Twitter commits, Georgetown did nothing. I'm hoping they have some sort of release today.

PAllen
December 21st, 2017, 10:30 AM
I hate to sound like DFW here, but I am concerned that Georgetown didn't do anything with this current early signing period - no release, no tweets, nothing. It has become clear that the right move was to treat 12/20 as the new Signing Day, and while Fordham's oversight of a release was highly mitigated by a robust list of Twitter commits, Georgetown did nothing. I'm hoping they have some sort of release today.

But who can they really sign up? Aren't they in the same boat the rest of the PL was in during the pre-scholly days? We didn't have signing day releases then either, we had to wait until they accepted an admission offer to the university.

RichH2
December 21st, 2017, 10:41 AM
But who can they really sign up? Aren't they in the same boat the rest of the PL was in during the pre-scholly days? We didn't have signing day releases then either, we had to wait until they accepted an admission offer to the university.

Hoyas did have a NSD release last year. My guess is GU has enabled a separate pool of admissions for football so as to allow NSD releases now unlike Ivies. Speculate that no release now as Admissions not done yet. DFW will likely know for sure.

carney2
December 21st, 2017, 12:43 PM
That means that of the 6 schools LFN has information on, we see a high of 16 signings (Colgate) down to a low of 10 (Fordham). Every one of those numbers is a lot higher than I expected. In my mind (a dangerous place to be) that would mean that most of the remaining spots are being held for kids who fall out of the FBS recruiting process at the last minute. Also, and LFN will eventually answer this question, are these primarily guys who had no hopes of moving up the recruiting food chain as we moved closer to the February signing deadline? Are we looking at a lot of same-old, same-old here?

Lafayette's signing of QB Troy Fisher of Pittsburgh Central Catholic, a pretty decent catch who passed on Boston College and a few other FBS offers to sign with the Leopards, triggers a few questions in my mind. First, did Coach Garrett make playing time promises to induce the kid to sign? Second, I always had that same question about freshman Sean O'Malley, who got more than the lion's share of playing time this year when Garrett had a cadre of QBs at his disposal during stretches when O'Malley was an inconsistent interception machine.

RichH2
December 21st, 2017, 02:23 PM
That means that of the 6 schools LFN has information on, we see a high of 16 signings (Colgate) down to a low of 10 (Fordham). Every one of those numbers is a lot higher than I expected. In my mind (a dangerous place to be) that would mean that most of the remaining spots are being held for kids who fall out of the FBS recruiting process at the last minute. Also, and LFN will eventually answer this question, are these primarily guys who had no hopes of moving up the recruiting food chain as we moved closer to the February signing deadline? Are we looking at a lot of same-old, same-old here?

Lafayette's signing of QB Troy Fisher of Pittsburgh Central Catholic, a pretty decent catch who passed on Boston College and a few other FBS offers to sign with the Leopards, triggers a few questions in my mind. First, did Coach Garrett make playing time promises to induce the kid to sign? Second, I always had that same question about freshman Sean O'Malley, who got more than the lion's share of playing time this year when Garrett had a cadre of QBs at his disposal during stretches when O'Malley was an inconsistent interception machine.
Gonna bet Fisher will be your QB next year. Speculate that none of your QB squad has a full ride if any have a schollie at all.

Franks Tanks
December 21st, 2017, 03:39 PM
Gonna bet Fisher will be your QB next year. Speculate that none of your QB squad has a full ride if any have a schollie at all.

Northrup and McCrum are on scholarship.

Mussina, O'Malley are not along with 2 others who are clearly walk on's. I sure hope this Fisher kid is the real deal.

PAllen
December 21st, 2017, 04:04 PM

My quick perusal of Lehigh's list shows a few jems and a lot of the same old, same old. In fact, the release reads a lot more like the filler folks we used to add at the end of our lists in the pre scholly days. Based on my very little investigation, there are very few that get me excited as potential D-I scholarship athletes, along with one or two that seem like they could be really good gets.

RichH2
December 21st, 2017, 04:29 PM
My quick perusal of Lehigh's list shows a few jems and a lot of the same old, same old. In fact, the release reads a lot more like the filler folks we used to add at the end of our lists in the pre scholly days. Based on my very little investigation, there are very few that get me excited as potential D-I scholarship athletes, along with one or two that seem like they could be really good gets.
Just a quick look at other offers
Allen AFA Army Princeton
Beesmer mult Ivy offers
Laurencelle Army AFA. Ball St
Falcone. Mac Ivy and PL.
Snyder EKentucky Army SoCon
Fris aFA Army Bowling Green McNeese Ivies
Rivera E.Mich and most of Ivies incl HYP
Mickens. Kent St Monmouth Ivys
Rybka Army Rutgers Ivies
Both Gurth and Maciejewski committed pre season may have limited other offers

PAllen
December 21st, 2017, 05:53 PM
Allen AFA Army Princeton
Beesmer mult Ivy offers
Falcone. Mac Ivy and PL.
Rybka Army Rutgers Ivies

If anything, that list makes me further underwhelmed. I'm not sure who I'd like to see on that list, but I'm surprised Allen didn't get more interest.

carney2
December 21st, 2017, 06:54 PM
LFN's list for Lehigh shows 10 offensive recruits vs. 3 defensive. For a program with a traditionally horrid defense this is not a sign that this will be a particularly productive recruiting cycle. The February list absolutely must break in the opposite direction, or ...

bison137
December 21st, 2017, 07:06 PM
Allen AFA Army Princeton
Beesmer mult Ivy offers
Falcone. Mac Ivy and PL.
Rybka Army Rutgers Ivies

To me, this looks better than past LU scholarship classes - based just on the offers. Your view?

RichH2
December 21st, 2017, 07:22 PM
If anything, that list makes me further underwhelmed. I'm not sure who I'd like to see on that list, but I'm surprised Allen didn't get more interest.

Who do you think we are recruiting against Penn St. We are beating out MAC and the academies not to mentio HYP. These are kids we would very rarely get preschollie, which I believe was your complaint.

RichH2
December 21st, 2017, 07:32 PM
LFN's list for Lehigh shows 10 offensive recruits vs. 3 defensive. For a program with a traditionally horrid defense this is not a sign that this will be a particularly productive recruiting cycle. The February list absolutely must break in the opposite direction, or ...
Seems Andy is feeding the successful unit . Great talent but other than perhaps 2 for OL we are deep everywhere on O. No knock on D commits .All 3 are very good but we need much more on DL. We are thin there and unit wasnt very good last season and we lost our best lineman. A puzzle altho Andy said he is going to add more DL. By my count we are damn low on schollie money.

RichH2
December 21st, 2017, 07:36 PM
To me, this looks better than past LU scholarship classes - based just on the offers. Your view?

Absolutely. Last year and this class are both substantially better than prior schollie classes. Difference is Andy giving mostly full rides. First 3 classes had a number of stars but overall were no different than preschollie everywhere else. Just look at our senior class of 27.

PAllen
December 21st, 2017, 07:37 PM
Who do you think we are recruiting against Penn St. We are beating out MAC and the academies not to mentio HYP. These are kids we would very rarely get preschollie, which I believe was your complaint.

Were these firm offers of full rides, or just a list of interested parties. If it's interested parties, not much different than pre-scholly days. If it's firm offers, than it's the same folks we were competing against in those days, we just appear to be winning more, much more than we used to against the MAC.

As I said, I don't know who I expect to be on that list, but Rutgers and the Socon and McNeese is a nice start. The Ivies and weak MAC schools don't impress me anymore. In the end, it'll be about how they do on the field, so if some of these guys are the next Dom B.s I'll be thrilled.

PAllen
December 21st, 2017, 07:39 PM
Seems Andy is feeding the successful unit . Great talent but other than perhaps 2 for OL we are deep everywhere on O. No knock on D commits .All 3 are very good but we need much more on DL. We are thin there and unit wasnt very good last season and we lost our best lineman. A puzzle altho Andy said he is going to add more DL. By my count we are damn low on schollie money.

My concern is we need a lot more than DL. Our linebackers and DBs have been atrocious as well.

RichH2
December 21st, 2017, 07:51 PM
Were these firm offers of full rides, or just a list of interested parties. If it's interested parties, not much different than pre-scholly days. If it's firm offers, than it's the same folks we were competing against in those days, we just appear to be winning more, much more than we used to against the MAC.

As I said, I don't know who I expect to be on that list, but Rutgers and the Socon and McNeese is a nice start. The Ivies and weak MAC schools don't impress me anymore. In the end, it'll be about how they do on the field, so if some of these guys are the next Dom B.s I'll be thrilled.

All are offers. MAC should impress you a hell of a lot more than SoCon. As should HYP. All are full schollie offers.

RichH2
December 21st, 2017, 07:55 PM
My concern is we need a lot more than DL. Our linebackers and DBs have been atrocious as well.

Agree on front 6. LBs were a converted QB and a SS. Both very athletic but geez not much on going in the right direction. Walker is fine.
A pass for DBs. Too many injuries back there Harris McCloskey Montgomery and others for a game here and there. Played much of the season with 3 frosh starting and 2 other rotating in.
Entire unit needs to learn how to tackle.

Doc QB
December 21st, 2017, 08:01 PM
Allen AFA Army Princeton
Beesmer mult Ivy offers
Falcone. Mac Ivy and PL.
Rybka Army Rutgers Ivies

We've targeted low MAC programs before, and when we've landed one, can't recall them being our big contributors. Someone could prove me wrong if they know better. It just seems more of the same.

More troubling, I don't see a single CAA team listed here. That troubles me. A lot.

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 21st, 2017, 08:11 PM
We've targeted low MAC programs before, and when we've landed one, can't recall them being our big contributors. Someone could prove me wrong if they know better. It just seems more of the same.

More troubling, I don't see a single CAA team listed here. That troubles me. A lot.

Completely agree! There is obviously some nice players in the group but I really don't see any difference relative to the pre-schollie days. Sadly, San Diego has become what Lehigh once was....

Colgate Raider Redux
December 21st, 2017, 08:12 PM
It just seems more of the same.

Of course there's "more of the same" (of signed recruits' competitive offers)
.....and then there are the competitive offers received by Holy Cross's signed recruits:

Cedeno - DL - no other offers reported
Smith - DB - Fordham, Army, IL
Honohan - LB - FAU, Davidson
Wood - LB - Stetson, Jacksonville
Smith - OL - Colgate, Bucknell
Kennedy - WR - Valporaiso
Reynolds - DB - no other offers reported
Gilliam - WR - no other offers reported
Doherty - DB - no other offers reported
Copley - DL - Youngstown, State, Ivies, App. State, Buffalo - pretty impressive list o

RichH2
December 21st, 2017, 08:19 PM

True enuf Doc but we got very few and not always the best. No idea whether the kids here are better or worse but that is true of every recruit class. The only measure we have is how other coaches viewed them. Wins vs CAA are nice but not many of the offers we made were to kids holding CAA offers. Past 4 years we have gotten a few vs them but not many. No idea whether this was a planned avoidance or just circumstances. I note that H2Hs with other PL teams are much scarcer now than in preschollie days.

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 21st, 2017, 08:19 PM
Of course there's "more of the same" (of signed recruits' competitive offers) and then there's Holy Cross's signed recruits:

Copley - DL - Youngstown, State, Ivies, App. State, Buffalo - pretty impressive list o

Wow!! That's hideous!! I really wonder what's going on in Worcester. Their hoops program continues to struggle under Carmody too. Might be even more institutional problems there regarding athletics. than some though....

PAllen
December 21st, 2017, 09:09 PM
Agree on front 6. LBs were a converted QB and a SS. Both very athletic but geez not much on going in the right direction. Walker is fine.
A pass for DBs. Too many injuries back there Harris McCloskey Montgomery and others for a game here and there. Played much of the season with 3 frosh starting and 2 other rotating in.

I'vw heard that same song about the DBs for 5 years now. I'm plumb out of passes for these defensive units. At some point, you have to be ready to play.

PAllen
December 21st, 2017, 09:11 PM
Of course there's "more of the same" (of signed recruits' competitive offers)
.....and then there are the competitive offers received by Holy Cross's signed recruits:

Holy Cross didn't have a head coach for the entire recruiting season. That's a decent list considering a program with no direction and no one at the helm.

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 21st, 2017, 09:15 PM
What drives me crazy is the lack of transfers these days at Lehigh. I get that Lehigh doesn't want to be known as transfer U but there's a history of them in the league that goes back years. Hell, Georgetown's QB came from Arizona. Lafayette has a contributor on their DL from Syracuse. Why Lehigh won't pursue one or two transfers on D boggles my mind. Go find a qualified DL and LB to bolster the talent level on that side of the ball. I promise they won't diminish the LU academic brand. Just make sure they don't come from Nassau CC and have the last name of "Moss". He was really good though...lol

RichH2
December 21st, 2017, 09:38 PM
What drives me crazy is the lack of transfers these days at Lehigh. I get that Lehigh doesn't want to be known as transfer U but there's a history of them in the league that goes back years. Hell, Georgetown's QB came from Arizona. Lafayette has a contributor on their DL from Syracuse. Why Lehigh won't pursue one or two transfers on D boggles my mind. Go find a qualified DL and LB to bolster the talent level on that side of the ball. I promise they won't diminish the LU academic brand. Just make sure they don't come from Nassau CC and have the last name of "Moss". He was really good though...lol
Theo was indeed very good. Agree on transfers. They are there and in much larger numbers than 5 yrs ago. Why not?
I am puzzled by the mix this year. Our 2 biggest needs were a few OL and an influx of DL. We got the reverse. Rybka and Laurencelle are good but we need more. DL was bad; best one graduated; switch from 3-3 to 4-2 left us short of bodies specifically at DT. Switching excess LBs to DE will not solve the problem. Andy said he hopes to add another couple of DL. Not likely we have much if any schollie money left. DL needs more than WO DTs. Gurth listed as an OL. He was A-S hm at DL. At least switch him over. We have lots of good OL right now.

ngineer
December 21st, 2017, 10:27 PM

A couple of those were two-way players in hs, and I wouldn't be surprised if some are switched.

ngineer
December 21st, 2017, 10:30 PM

Agreed. The secondary was decimated with injuries this year. Plus, the lack of a pass rush exacerbates the problem. No secondary will get the job done without a good pass rush.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 21st, 2017, 11:10 PM

Lehigh has had some transfers in the past couple of decades but hasn't had very good luck with them overall. Moss was probably the best of the bunch football-wise. Schwentz, the Rutgers transfer QB, was supposed to be the next great QB after Stambaugh but he never really worked out (though I think he struggled with injuries). There was the U of Miami transfer Yosha that looked like a keeper until Yale chop-blocked him and he injured his knee for the third time. In all cases the transfers were supposed to plug recruiting holes and none of them panned out, incredibly.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 21st, 2017, 11:17 PM

I'm not seeing the issue. Outrecruiting H-Y-P for guys is quite an achievement, not to mention getting Rybka over Rutgers and multiple Army/AFA targets. Fris had a ton of schools targeting him, including a bunch of FBS, Penn, Columbia, and McNeese. This has not always happened with Lehigh recruiting classes.

PAllen
December 21st, 2017, 11:36 PM
Lehigh has had some transfers in the past couple of decades but hasn't had very good luck with them overall. Moss was probably the best of the bunch football-wise. Schwentz, the Rutgers transfer QB, was supposed to be the next great QB after Stambaugh but he never really worked out (though I think he struggled with injuries). There was the U of Miami transfer Yosha that looked like a keeper until Yale chop-blocked him and he injured his knee for the third time. In all cases the transfers were supposed to plug recruiting holes and none of them panned out, incredibly.

So here's a semi related question. Per PL rules, if a player comes on with an athletic scholarship, then gets a career ending injury, can the school pull his athletic scholarship, but still do the right by providing a grant or other scholarship to cover his costs without it counting against the 60 cap?

RichH2
December 22nd, 2017, 12:01 AM
So here's a semi related question. Per PL rules, if a player comes on with an athletic scholarship, then gets a career ending injury, can the school pull his athletic scholarship, but still do the right by providing a grant or other scholarship to cover his costs without it counting against the 60 cap?

Yes . I will check by laws again in the AM but That person is no longer a member of the team therefore does not count vs caps.The real issue tho is how does University budget that aid. No athlete on schollie loses their aid on an injury. Sterret has them do work in various spots in AD. Just a quick look a volleyball player in that situation worked as a manager in another sport. What is not clear is whether.the coach gets money to replace that player or must he wait until that person graduates. Does Lehigh treat the continued aid as an AD item or as aid to a regular student and therefore no longer an AD expense. Dont know.

Lehigh'98
December 22nd, 2017, 04:20 AM

I was also troubled not seeing any CAA teams on here. Why aren't we recruiting the same players? Also, only two defensive players? Villanova has mainly defensive players signed (maybe we could trade a few, they need some offensive help). Seems like we aren't doing enough to address the elephant in the room here.

RichH2
December 22nd, 2017, 07:17 AM
I was also troubled not seeing any CAA teams on here. Why aren't we recruiting the same players? Also, only two defensive players? Villanova has mainly defensive players signed (maybe we could trade a few, they need some offensive help). Seems like we aren't doing enough to address the elephant in the room here.
Did we seek to avoid CAA this year? Went back over my prospect list and found there were a number of prospects with with CAA and Lehigh involved. Mostly UR, W&M and Nova. I note most of them went elsewhere. There are still offers pending between us and UR. Initially surprised very no H2Hs with UNH. Checking UNH brought in a very small class( 8) this year. Past years we've had a number of H2Hs with Monmouth. Only 2 this year. We won 1 and the other went to The Citadel. NY NJ and Penn are still our main areas. We have increased in New England , the Carolinas and Illinois-Michigan areas. DC area including Del and Maryland was lighter than in the past. Florida and Ga are still recruited heavily. Ohio much lighter over the past 3 years. A lot of this in my opinion results from which coaches are recruiting various areas. Sutyak in North Jersey and West Pa has done very well. Likewise Botts out in the Mich-Ill area.
I think the absence of more competition withh CAA is more due to the specific dynamics this year rather than a planned avoidance of CAA.
As with every recruit class only time will tell if these commits are as good as their offers suggest.

ngineer
December 22nd, 2017, 02:21 PM
Lehigh has had some transfers in the past couple of decades but hasn't had very good luck with them overall. Moss was probably the best of the bunch football-wise. SchwenK, the Rutgers transfer QB, was supposed to be the next great QB after Stambaugh but he never really worked out (though I think he struggled with injuries). There was the U of Miami transfer Yosha that looked like a keeper until Yale chop-blocked him and he injured his knee for the third time. In all cases the transfers were supposed to plug recruiting holes and none of them panned out, incredibly.

Fixed it for ya. Yes, Chad Schwenk came in as a ballyhooed QB, but never became the star many hoped. You are right he did have a number of injuries as he wasn't all that big. As for transfer opportunities, I'd think with Lehigh's large grad school that we could attract some who have received their degrees early and still have a year's eligibility.

RichH2
December 22nd, 2017, 02:34 PM
Fixed it for ya. Yes, Chad Schwenk came in as a ballyhooed QB, but never became the star many hoped. You are right he did have a number of injuries as he wasn't all that big. As for transfer opportunities, I'd think with Lehigh's large grad school that we could attract some who have received their degrees early and still have a year's eligibility.

PL bars them. The colleges dont want schools with grad depts to have that edge.

Go...gate
December 22nd, 2017, 03:37 PM
Yes . I will check by laws again in the AM but That person is no longer a member of the team therefore does not count vs caps.The real issue tho is how does University budget that aid. No athlete on schollie loses their aid on an injury. Sterret has them do work in various spots in AD. Just a quick look a volleyball player in that situation worked as a manager in another sport. What is not clear is whether.the coach gets money to replace that player or must he wait until that person graduates. Does Lehigh treat the continued aid as an AD item or as aid to a regular student and therefore no longer an AD expense. Dont know.

+1. Colgate does this as well and also makes aid available to youngsters who leave a program so they can get their degree. I believe the conference pretty much does this across the board.

ngineer
December 22nd, 2017, 10:25 PM
+1. Colgate does this as well and also makes aid available to youngsters who leave a program so they can get their degree. I believe the conference pretty much does this across the board.

I think it may count against the budget. I know in wrestling, we had a couple star wrestlers 'go down' due to injury and illnesses in recent years and the school honored their scholarships, but I think it also limited the coaches' ability to recruit a few years until more money was freed up when the disabled athletes graduated.

DFW HOYA
December 23rd, 2017, 01:17 PM
With 27 graduating seniors, Georgetown announces a signing class of five.

http://www.guhoyas.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/122317aaa.html

van
December 23rd, 2017, 02:25 PM
With 27 graduating seniors, Georgetown announces a signing class of five.

http://www.guhoyas.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/122317aaa.html

wow, actually signed someone and announced before May, progress

DFW HOYA
December 23rd, 2017, 03:02 PM
wow, actually signed someone and announced before May, progress

Georgetown does not admit any athletes in its early admissions pool so either these are "likely letter" recipients or those that did get accepted early without being on a coach's preferred list.

The larger question, perhaps, is what is remaining to fill 25-30 spots in the February period.Georgetown's SAT range in the early period is off the chart and that trend will constrict what it will be able to do going forward.

Put another way, any four star RB's out there with a 1500 SAT and that wants need based aid?

http://www.hoyasaxa.com/sports/images/early_400.jpg

RichH2
December 23rd, 2017, 03:09 PM
I think it may count against the budget. I know in wrestling, we had a couple star wrestlers 'go down' due to injury and illnesses in recent years and the school honored their scholarships, but I think it also limited the coaches' ability to recruit a few years until more money was freed up when the disabled athletes graduated.
Not sure it is comparable. Arent a numberbof wrestling schollies endowed?

ngineer
December 23rd, 2017, 08:03 PM
Not sure it is comparable. Arent a numberbof wrestling schollies endowed?

Yes, there is an endowment for most if not all of the wrestling scholarships, but they are still limited on how many can be awarded each year.

RichH2
December 23rd, 2017, 08:14 PM
Yes, there is an endowment for most if not all of the wrestling scholarships, but they are still limited on how many can be awarded each year.

Thanks. Dont know if that changes LU accting for tuition or not in situations like this. Theoretically, once a student athlete's career is ended by injury he becomes a normal student entitled to same aid as all the other students. Doubt it is that simple :)

Bisonoline
December 23rd, 2017, 10:20 PM
Thanks. Dont know if that changes LU accting for tuition or not in situations like this. Theoretically, once a student athlete's career is ended by injury he becomes a normal student entitled to same aid as all the other students. Doubt it is that simple :)

Most schools honor the scholarship if an athlete cant play due to injury.

RichH2
December 24th, 2017, 07:16 AM
Most schools honor the scholarship if an athlete cant play due to injury.
Agreed. They do not lose their aid. The question is does the coach reclaim that schollie slot immediately or must he wait until that specific student graduates to get that schollie aid back for another student?

bison137
December 28th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Agreed. They do not lose their aid. The question is does the coach reclaim that schollie slot immediately or must he wait until that specific student graduates to get that schollie aid back for another student?

If a player has an injury that definitely ends his football career, then the school can use his scholarship on another player while continuing to give a full ride to the injured player. There would be significant problems with the NCAA, however, if the player with the career-ending injury miraculously was able to return to the field in the future.

RichH2
December 31st, 2017, 10:47 AM
If a player has an injury that definitely ends his football career, then the school can use his scholarship on another player while continuing to give a full ride to the injured player. There would be significant problems with the NCAA, however, if the player with the career-ending injury miraculously was able to return to the field in the future.

Understand that 137. While coach may use the schollie per NCAA rule, my question is whether the administration will let him do so. Does that tuition transfervto general univerity funding or does it stay on coach's ledger until that former player graduates?

ngineer
December 31st, 2017, 07:33 PM

That is assuming the money is in the budget to do so.

Pards Rule
January 10th, 2018, 03:05 PM
WOW LOL Lafayette QB recruit Troy Fisher is 6-5, 275, a solid 15 pounds heavier and only an inch smaller than an OL recruit this year!

Go Lehigh TU owl
January 10th, 2018, 03:13 PM
WOW LOL Lafayette QB recruit Troy Fisher is 6-5, 275, a solid 15 pounds heavier and only an inch smaller than an OL recruit this year!

The PL's own "Battleship".

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/1391993516004-2014-02-09-Jared-Lorenzen5-718x490.jpg

Pards Rule
January 10th, 2018, 03:33 PM
The PL's own "Battleship".

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/1391993516004-2014-02-09-Jared-Lorenzen5-718x490.jpg

Nice try! True news: Fisher, a two-star prospect in the Class of 2018, also had offers from Boston College and Toledo. The 6-foot-4, 210-pound Fisher threw for 1,800 yards and 22 touchdowns last season. He added 571 yards and 12 TDs on the ground as the Vikings won the WPIAL Class 6A title and advanced to the PIAA ...

RichH2
January 11th, 2018, 01:36 PM
a top QB get for Pards. Now if they can put together an OL next year. :)