PDA

View Full Version : Frisco roll call for AGS members

Pages : 1 [2]

POD Knows
December 28th, 2017, 08:52 AM
If you read the notes they were looking for a trade not intending to sell. I think they ****ed themselves out of tickets, unless you can renege on a sale.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using TapatalkLOL, OK, thanks for the clarification, that thing seemed like an anomaly.

BisonFan02
December 28th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Win the whole ****ing thing?

Come to Fargo.

TheRevSFA
December 28th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Come to Fargo.

My answer was just as accurate

KPSUL
December 28th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Standing room only tickets go on sale at the NCAA site Jan 2 at 11 am ET.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 29th, 2017, 04:52 AM
My answer was just as accurate

Hang up the SFA fan support for a weekend next Sept and come up for a Bison game. The Bison have 7 home games and with all of the Bison "guys" on here, rounding up a ticket would be pretty easy...xnodx

TheRevSFA
December 29th, 2017, 07:51 AM
Hang up the SFA fan support for a weekend next Sept and come up for a Bison game. The Bison have 7 home games and with all of the Bison "guys" on here, rounding up a ticket would be pretty easy...xnodx

Ha I’d be cheering for NDSU if I was there. I am still a maybe on showing up. Have a lot of work travel in January so that factors in to it

POD Knows
December 29th, 2017, 08:40 AM
Ha I’d be cheering for NDSU if I was there. I am still a maybe on showing up. Have a lot of work travel in January so that factors in to itI would probably comp you on one if you showed up. We have 9 tickets and it seems like somebody always has a conflict.

TheRevSFA
December 29th, 2017, 08:46 AM
I would probably comp you on one if you showed up. We have 9 tickets and it seems like somebody always has a conflict.

I misread BFNM’s post. I’d love to go to Fargo. I’ve been in talks with your son on a trip up

BisonFan02
December 29th, 2017, 10:34 AM
I misread BFNM’s post. I’d love to go to Fargo. I’ve been in talks with your son on a trip up

https://m.popkey.co/ca8f87/AoYjv_f-maxage-0.gif

knit35
December 29th, 2017, 03:51 PM
So is there a proposed meet up/hang out proposed for those attending. I’d enjoy getting to meet some of you Bison folk, if you are willing to have a few beers or drinks of your choice with a JMU guy and somewhat new individual to AGS

NDSUtk
December 29th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Did I see somewhere that the end zone seats are now seat backs?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

cx500d
December 29th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Did I see somewhere that the end zone seats are now seat backs?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

That's what I heard

Bisonoline
December 29th, 2017, 10:47 PM
I would probably comp you on one if you showed up. We have 9 tickets and it seems like somebody always has a conflict.

SOOoooooo are you coming or not?????

Bisonoline
December 29th, 2017, 10:50 PM
So is there a proposed meet up/hang out proposed for those attending. I’d enjoy getting to meet some of you Bison folk, if you are willing to have a few beers or drinks of your choice with a JMU guy and somewhat new individual to AGS

You are welcome to join us at our tailgate.

POD Knows
December 30th, 2017, 09:02 AM
SOOoooooo are you coming or not?????No, we were talking about Rev coming up to Fargo for a game, we have 9 season tickets for Bison home games, I am not coming to Frisco this year, cancelled my rooms and said screw it.

NDSUtk
December 30th, 2017, 09:14 AM
Well the good news, even if Frisco is at freezing temps this year, it'll feel like a heat wave for us Fargo folks. Caribbeanhen is probably thinking of a quick trip up here. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171230/13de0283e8f32a05ee02230741f41344.jpg

POD Knows
December 30th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Well the good news, even if Frisco is at freezing temps this year, it'll feel like a heat wave for us Fargo folks. Caribbeanhen is probably thinking of a quick trip up here. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171230/13de0283e8f32a05ee02230741f41344.jpg25 above zero in Frisco feels like -10 in Fargo.

Southern Bison
December 30th, 2017, 01:47 PM
You are welcome to join us at our tailgate.Do you have the AGS flag?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bisonoline
December 30th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Do you have the AGS flag?

I bought one but have to find it and a flag pole and the bases. Im not a flag guy. Thats Tatankas dept.

Bisonoline
December 30th, 2017, 02:25 PM
25 above zero in Frisco feels like -10 in Fargo.

This is correct.

TheRevSFA
December 30th, 2017, 02:39 PM
25 above zero in Frisco feels like -10 in Fargo.

Southern cold?

Bisonoline
December 30th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Southern cold?

Humidity i think. Ive never been as cold as Ive been in Frisco.

POD Knows
December 30th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Southern cold?i think the coldest I have ever been was at an 8 am tee time in Arizona once. It was in the low 40's and windy, I thought i was going to die. Brutal southwestern cold.

caribbeanhen
December 30th, 2017, 03:05 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26851&stc=1
Well the good news, even if Frisco is at freezing temps this year, it'll feel like a heat wave for us Fargo folks. Caribbeanhen is probably thinking of a quick trip up here. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171230/13de0283e8f32a05ee02230741f41344.jpg

looking at record lows on the Isla approaching 72

cx500d
December 30th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Humidity i think. Ive never been as cold as Ive been in Frisco.

Summer in Monterey or San Francisco CA?

Bisonoline
December 30th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Summer in Monterey or San Francisco CA?

Lived around San Fran for 3 years. It was never cold .

Prime Power
December 30th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Bump

My brother and I would love to stop by and meet some new Bison friends.

Bisonoline
December 30th, 2017, 11:23 PM
My brother and I would love to stop by and meet some new Bison friends.

Look for the AGS flag. West side tailgate lot. Maroon pickup truck. Thats all I have for right now.

knit35
December 31st, 2017, 08:27 AM
Look for the AGS flag. West side tailgate lot. Maroon pickup truck. Thats all I have for right now.

Thanks for the invite. Will look for you guys and attempt to sync up. Sent you a message also

Bisonoline
December 31st, 2017, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the invite. Will look for you guys and attempt to sync up. Sent you a message also

Got it!

FargoBison
January 7th, 2018, 05:57 PM
Have you had Hutchins?Had Hutchins today...Brisket was solid and they had these Texas Twinkie( bacon wrapped brisket filled jalapenos) that were amazing. Jalapeno sausage also was great.

For brisket though Pecan is better...More flavorful.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

TheRevSFA
January 7th, 2018, 07:40 PM
I hope everyone who went had fun. IBY has a ticket for me but after being in NC last week for business and then having to fly to Wisconsin Monday for business, I wanted to go home and see my daughter. I know, I know.

Saturday morning my trip to Eau Claire was cancelled. Mother****ers.

Bisonoline
January 7th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Had Hutchins today...Brisket was solid and they had these Texas Twinkie( bacon wrapped brisket filled jalapenos) that were amazing. Jalapeno sausage also was great.

Yeah those stuffed peppers are a wow.

cx500d
January 7th, 2018, 09:07 PM
Thanks Bisonoline for all the hospitality.....Next time its my treat!

Bisonoline
January 7th, 2018, 09:08 PM
I hope everyone who went had fun. IBY has a ticket for me but after being in NC last week for business and then having to fly to Wisconsin Monday for business, I wanted to go home and see my daughter. I know, I know.

Saturday morning my trip to Eau Claire was cancelled. Mother****ers.

Eau Claire Wi????????? If so my mom lives there. If youre looking for a pizza place go to Pizza del Rae or Sammies.

Bisonoline
January 7th, 2018, 09:12 PM
Thanks Bisonoline for all the hospitality.....Next time its my treat!

Great meeting and talking with you over great food. Hopefully we can do it again next year.

RabidRabbit
January 7th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Had a good time chatting with many bison fans. Thanks Southernbison, SD bison, Tatanka, uth, and the many other bison fans giving me crap about turnovers.;) other SDSU fans noticed my Blue/yellow and also said hi. I'd say you may get some on way back in Brookings, but suspect they're out until next fall. Congrats Bison on the tough fought defensive win and kudos to JMU for making it tight to the end.

IBleedYellow
January 7th, 2018, 09:33 PM
Had a good time chatting with many bison fans. Thanks Southernbison, SD bison, Tatanka, uth, and the many other bison fans giving me crap about turnovers.;) other SDSU fans noticed my Blue/yellow and also said hi. I'd say you may get some on way back in Brookings, but suspect they're out until next fall. Congrats Bison on the tough fought defensive win and kudos to JMU for making it tight to the end.Oh.

I missed you at TOHBTC tailgate :(. Damn.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

TheRevSFA
January 7th, 2018, 09:34 PM
Eau Claire Wi????????? If so my mom lives there. If youre looking for a pizza place go to Pizza del Rae or Sammies.

Yeah was supposed to present to a customer, my colleague is doing it instead. Not a big deal as he needs the exposure but wish I would have known sooner. I’d have gone to frisco and gotten flipped off by SB in person instead of Snapchat

dewey
January 7th, 2018, 09:38 PM
Had a good time chatting with many bison fans. Thanks Southernbison, SD bison, Tatanka, uth, and the many other bison fans giving me crap about turnovers.;) other SDSU fans noticed my Blue/yellow and also said hi. I'd say you may get some on way back in Brookings, but suspect they're out until next fall. Congrats Bison on the tough fought defensive win and kudos to JMU for making it tight to the end.

My apologies for us not meeting up. I was with my 2 boys and didn't have much time to do anything besides wrangle them.

Dewey

Southern Bison
January 7th, 2018, 09:50 PM
What a fantastic weekend! Thanks to BisonOLine for the tailgate hospitality before and after the game! It was awesome to reconnect with TransAmBison, BriDog, Tatanka, RabidRabbit, & IBY as well as meet CX500d, Bison Fan NW MN, & knit35 (JMU).

We (myself, CX, & BOL) even had time to take a pic for BisonTru...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180108/5b3fabc8349ad82f0331a53f43b4a4f8.jpg

Southern Bison
January 7th, 2018, 09:50 PM
Yeah was supposed to present to a customer, my colleague is doing it instead. Not a big deal as he needs the exposure but wish I would have known sooner. I’d have gone to frisco and gotten flipped off by SB in person instead of SnapchatI would've handed you a beer afterwards...

TheRevSFA
January 7th, 2018, 09:54 PM
I would've handed you a beer afterwards...

I’d have bought the first round.

Next time.

TheKingpin28
January 7th, 2018, 10:06 PM
What a fantastic weekend! Thanks to BisonOLine for the tailgate hospitality before and after the game! It was awesome to reconnect with TransAmBison, BriDog, Tatanka, RabidRabbit, & IBY as well as meet CX500d, Bison Fan NW MN, & knit35 (JMU).

We (myself, CX, & BOL) even had time to take a pic for BisonTru...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180108/5b3fabc8349ad82f0331a53f43b4a4f8.jpg

I really should have gone. Damn you work!

TheRevSFA
January 7th, 2018, 10:07 PM
Although for you Bison folk, I’m planning on being in Fargo for a game next year. Looking forward to it

TheKingpin28
January 7th, 2018, 10:13 PM
Although for you Bison folk, I’m planning on being in Fargo for a game next year. Looking forward to it

Delaware? xnodx

BisonFan02
January 7th, 2018, 10:41 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Deibcfv.gif

Derby City Duke
January 8th, 2018, 10:22 AM
This pic looks suspiciously like the one I get from my old college roommate / best man whenever I can't make one of the group sporting events. Dang, I thought that was just an East Coast elitist thing....xlolx

Hopefully can make it back to Frisco next year, with or without my team.

Southern Bison
January 8th, 2018, 11:48 AM

I'm thinking about making it to the Cal Poly game since it's over Labor Day weekend and before the NFL season starts (season tickets).

BisonFan02
January 8th, 2018, 01:12 PM
I'm thinking about making it to the Cal Poly game since it's over Labor Day weekend and before the NFL season starts (season tickets).

I think the Cal Poly game will be the sanctioned AGS game......

ursus arctos horribilis
January 8th, 2018, 01:54 PM
Had Hutchins today...Brisket was solid and they had these Texas Twinkie( bacon wrapped brisket filled jalapenos) that were amazing. Jalapeno sausage also was great.

Man, I make those for breakfast sometimes. You just change out the fill and use link sausage, egg, and cheese. Been doing those for a long time and they are always f'n great. Never even knew you could get those out and about so now I want to go there.

TheKingpin28
January 8th, 2018, 06:12 PM
I'm thinking about making it to the Cal Poly game since it's over Labor Day weekend and before the NFL season starts (season tickets).You bringing the El Cid crew with you?

I know I will be there. Getting a ticket on the other hand, that will be a challenge.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

caribbeanhen
January 8th, 2018, 06:16 PM

NFL season tickets ....oh Lord no

Saw the pick up there you and guys look exactly how I had envisioned

southern bison did you play college football?

Southern Bison
January 8th, 2018, 06:24 PM
NFL season tickets ....oh Lord no

Saw the pick up there you and guys look exactly how I had envisioned

southern bison did you play college football?College rugby.

TheKingpin28
January 8th, 2018, 07:12 PM
College rugby.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkYou were a Lost Boy!?!?!?

Southern Bison
January 8th, 2018, 07:17 PM
You were a Lost Boy!?!?!?

Sent from my SM-J727V using TapatalkHell yeah! Prop and I scored the tying try in the '97 MN State Union Title game.

TheKingpin28
January 8th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Hell yeah! Prop and I scored the tying try in the '97 MN State Union Title game.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk**** yeah! I remember partaking in the first youth game in Minnesota history down in Belle Plaine as it was Hopkins vs Belle Plaine.

I would go and "watch" (drunkily stumble) over to the field to watch some friends go at it and then we would, still drunk, go over to the rugby house and keep drinking after the game. IIRC, NDSU actually made it to the national competition this year.

Southern Bison
January 8th, 2018, 07:24 PM
**** yeah! I remember partaking in the first youth game in Minnesota history down in Belle Plaine as it was Hopkins vs Belle Plaine.

I would go and "watch" (drunkily stumble) over to the field to watch some friends go at it and then we would, still drunk, go over to the rugby house and keep drinking after the game. IIRC, NDSU actually made it to the national competition this year.

Sent from my SM-J727V using TapatalkThe Lost Boys were in this year's Final Four at Furman! They lost both matches.

TheKingpin28
January 8th, 2018, 07:57 PM
The Lost Boys were in this year's Final Four at Furman! They lost both matches.

Most of the Captains from the past 5yrs were good drinking buddies and Apple River attendees. #NuffSaid

caribbeanhen
January 8th, 2018, 08:16 PM
College rugby.

I see and speaking of rugby, It looked like to Bison were playing some rugby on that first touchdown....they basically rolled him into the end zone Err pretty close to it anyway

Bisonoline
January 10th, 2018, 01:35 AM
Man, I make those for breakfast sometimes. You just change out the fill and use link sausage, egg, and cheese. Been doing those for a long time and they are always f'n great. Never even knew you could get those out and about so now I want to go there.

I had 200 breakfast tacos at our tailgate. With the egg and cheese you had a choice of brisket, chorizo, smoked sausage, bacon and smoked sausage with jalapeno.

I brought home 3 briskets from TX. Im going to stuff some poblano peppers with some brisket this week.

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 10th, 2018, 06:32 AM
I had 200 breakfast tacos at our tailgate. With the egg and cheese you had a choice of brisket, chorizo, smoked sausage, bacon and smoked sausage with jalapeno.

I brought home 3 briskets from TX. Im going to stuff some poblano peppers with some brisket this week.

Those breakfast tacos were good!! Thanks PL!!

xthumbsupx

NDSUtk
January 13th, 2018, 10:33 AM

I brought home 3 briskets from TX. Im going to stuff some poblano peppers with some brisket this week.You catered Rudy's too? That's what we did. Good breakfast tacos!

Bisonoline
January 13th, 2018, 11:37 AM
You catered Rudy's too? That's what we did. Good breakfast tacos!

Yep.Rudys . Easiest tailgate yet. They said they would have delivered to us but were working on a order for 1000 of those bad boys.

NDSUtk
January 13th, 2018, 11:56 AM
Yep.Rudys . Easiest tailgate yet. They said they would have delivered to us but were working on a order for 1000 of those bad boys.Yeah they did 1500 total that morning. The JMU group had 750 of them. JMU must have done one big ass tailgate!