PDA

View Full Version : Who wins it all??? POLL

BisonBacker
December 15th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Not starting the thread to say which teams play in the final just who do you think of the final 4 teams that are playing wins the whole taco?

1. NDSU
2. SDSU
3. JMU
4. SHSU

Poll vote is public.

BisonBacker
December 15th, 2017, 12:46 PM
POD you freaking sandbagger xlolx

BEAR
December 15th, 2017, 01:15 PM
I wonder if this will be voted along team lines....xlolx (rhetorical question with a few outliers )

BisonFan02
December 15th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Voted.

POD Knows
December 15th, 2017, 02:22 PM
POD you freaking sandbagger xlolxSDSU and for old times sake #bookit

Twentysix
December 15th, 2017, 04:14 PM
SDSU and for old times sake #bookit

Jesus, you might as well have emory hunt pick them.

centennial
December 15th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Picked SHSU. Lol.

POD Knows
December 15th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Jesus, you might as well have emory hunt pick them.Now you are getting it

Bison56
December 15th, 2017, 05:51 PM
xlolx

BisonBacker
December 16th, 2017, 09:39 AM
I'm surprised SDSU isn't a little higher in the results.

caribbeanhen
December 16th, 2017, 10:14 AM
why is a Top #25 FBS team in this poll again?

a) Ancient Romans all migrated to the Dakota and we need to see a good old fashioned one sided slaughter
b) we live in Mid-west so at least we have someting to be excited about besides curling and pork bellies
c) Nobody really cares about FCS so we can dwell down here in the basement of college football and abuse boys (kc's words not mine)
d) Alabama will not play the AlaBison

BisonBacker
December 16th, 2017, 10:17 AM
why is a Top #25 FBS team in this poll again?

a) Ancient Romans all migrated to the Dakota and we need to see a good old fashioned one sided slaughter
b) we live in Mid-west so at least we have someting to be excited about besides curling and pork bellies
c) Nobody really cares about FCS so we can dwell down here in the basement of college football and abuse boys (kc's words not mine)
d) Alabama will not play the AlaBison

Please comment... http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?200104-How-many-other-fanbases-could

Bison56
December 16th, 2017, 01:37 PM
I cannot decide between JMU and SDSU.

FUBeAR
December 16th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Why is "A-Gap Power" not a choice here?

Such a thing of beauty! It, honestly, brings tears to my eyes. xbawlingx

smallcollegefbfan
December 16th, 2017, 03:50 PM

I don't mean this to be a jerk or anything because he seems like a nice guy and I'm sure there are jobs he can do well. He is just in the wrong field though. He may have played football but he should be in another industry. I saw him on TV while watching a game earlier this year and had to mute because while I watched the two teams and listened to broadcast while I typed he was so bad that I had to mute it. He likes every player it seems like and hype several guys for the NFL that all of us reject during the fall. He may be able to talk Xs and Os but he can't evaluate talent at all and he doesn't really have any inside connections in the NFL. He and Damond Talbot make me laugh because both have proven to be an awful scout and that's what they claim to be so good at doing. Hunt is awful picking games as well. I haven't read anything he wrote or listened to his videos in about 2 years and I feel smarter because of it.