PDA

View Full Version : Any fan of fcs football

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 9th, 2017, 07:32 AM
You have to feel good about the show that JMU and Weber put on for the national audience.

Great showing for the FCS

Sir William
December 9th, 2017, 07:39 AM
JMU has to feel good that they barely escaped with their football lives last night! Weber played a great game.

Gangtackle11
December 9th, 2017, 07:48 AM
JMU has to feel good that they barely escaped with their football lives last night! Weber played a great game.

Survive & advance football. Very entertaining! Weber State is a very good football team. xpeacex

caribbeanhen
December 9th, 2017, 07:52 AM
Survive & advance football. Very entertaining! Weber State is a very good football team. xpeacex

yep, Weber State showed us they were solid, lot's of athletes on the field last night

Iridebikes
December 9th, 2017, 08:04 AM
IMO opinion, last night displayed the best thing about the FCS football. The win and advance format means the the teams, their fan bases and those watching the game had everything to win or lose in that one game. Until there were double zeros on the clock. After that there are a wave of emotions that come over both groups of people. Some get to prepare for next week. Others next year. Really good game last night.

katss07
December 9th, 2017, 08:53 AM
IMO opinion, last night displayed the best thing about the FCS football. The win and advance format means the the teams, their fan bases and those watching the game had everything to win or lose in that one game. Until there were double zeros on the clock. After that there are a wave of emotions that come over both groups of people. Some get to prepare for next week. Others next year. Really good game last night.
Lets hope NDSU vs Wofford is also a great game! Best thing for the FCS would be a close Bison win.

Daytripper
December 9th, 2017, 09:50 AM
Lets hope NDSU vs Wofford is also a great game! Best thing for the FCS would be a close Bison win.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/585083247777853442/LOD2zPiD_400x400.jpg

TheKingpin28
December 9th, 2017, 09:53 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/585083247777853442/LOD2zPiD_400x400.jpg

This is par for the course for you. Why does this not surprise me?

If you can't beat them, root for others who might, so you can be curb stomped by them?

kdinva
December 9th, 2017, 09:55 AM

agree......this won't be a 34-13 type game.....

Daytripper
December 9th, 2017, 10:00 AM
This is par for the course for you. Why does this not surprise me?

If you can't beat them, root for others who might, so you can be curb stomped by them?

Wrong again. It has to do with playing a home game next week if we win.

TheKingpin28
December 9th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Wrong again. It has to do with playing a home game next week if we win.

That is a big if, but I look forward to eating crow if I am wrong.

woffordgrad94
December 9th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Yes, JMU-Weber was a very good game. But like I said in another thread, I’m extremely disappointed if I’m Weber. They had it and let it slip through their fingers...

Daytripper
December 9th, 2017, 10:35 AM
That is a big if, but I look forward to eating crow if I am wrong.

No need to eat crow. We all root on our teams and other teams whose wins might benefit us. Just hoping for a great game like last night.

CockyGeek
December 9th, 2017, 01:00 PM
agree......this won't be a 34-13 type game.....

Hmmm...

Grizzlies82
December 9th, 2017, 02:17 PM
yep, Weber State showed us they were solid, lot's of athletes on the field last night

Well Caribbean, have you answered your earlier question "Is Weber as good as Stony Brook?

Twentysix
December 9th, 2017, 02:22 PM
agree......this won't be a 34-13 type game.....O.o

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk