PDA

View Full Version : Lehigh at Navy in 2018 moved back to September 15??

ngineer
December 7th, 2017, 10:31 PM
I saw a post on Facebook that this game originally scheduled for 9/15, but moved up to 8/25 some time ago, is not back to 9/15???!! If so, I am pissed. When the move was made to August, I went ahead and rescheduled a family trip, originally planned for that August weekend, to the weekend of 9/15. If true, I'd like to know the reason. Considering the likely outcome, based upon our current state of defense or lack thereof, perhaps this is a blessing; although the trip alone to Annapolis would be cool. Oh well.

RichH2
December 8th, 2017, 08:11 AM
A bunch of us did the same. We made reservations for a weekend. Still may go on 9/15. Why the move? Ask Navy. I dont know.

CHIP72
December 8th, 2017, 10:06 AM
I'm really, really not happy about this move, mainly because Temple/Maryland (which I also was planning on attending) is scheduled to occur the same day, and also because Navy plays most of their home games at 3:30 PM ET, which would eliminate the possibility of seeing both games on the same day (though Navy has played DI-AA opponents at home at 12 PM ET in recent years). Like Navy, Maryland plays almost all of their home games during the day, making it even more unlikely I could see both games.