PDA

View Full Version : Quarterfinal: New Hampshire @ South Dakota State

Pages : [1] 2

mmiller_34
December 3rd, 2017, 08:33 AM
New Hampshire comes to Brookings for the first time.

It appears that the New Hampshire defense has been lights out and forcing turnovers leading to ending their opponents win streaks, also it is going to be freezing in Brookings next Saturday and we play terrible in cold weather games. That combination doesn't bode well for the Jacks.

I predict New Hampshire wins by 17 points.

dewey
December 3rd, 2017, 08:37 AM

You are going to need one of thesexlolx

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26668&stc=1

Dewey

UNHWildcat18
December 3rd, 2017, 08:39 AM
UNH good D, Good offensive players, not a great OL and a redshirt freshman QB taking over for this game. We also don't play well in the cold. UNH is probably the youngest team in the playoffs and has exceeded our expectations. I hope they win and if not I hope its a competitive loss. Can't really make a prediction UNH>UCA>ISUr<SDSU which means Adam Jr kicks a FG to win 3-2 at the end of the game right?

POD Knows
December 3rd, 2017, 08:40 AM
SDSU will blow them out, and the 5000 Jack fans that gather for the game will be overjoyed. 35 - 10, Jacks win going away.

Gangtackle11
December 3rd, 2017, 08:41 AM
Enjoyed the trip to Sioux Falls & Brookings except for the 10-7 loss last season. Visit Cubby’s before the game. Chock full of J-Rabbit fans. Good time.

The whole week before it was SDSU was going to blow Nova out. It will happen again for you Northern ‘Cats. Don’t believe the hype. You can play with them.

They will be a big underdog, but Go Northern Cats!!

mmiller_34
December 3rd, 2017, 08:43 AM
SDSU will blow them out, and the 5000 Jack fans that gather for the game will be overjoyed. 35 - 10, Jacks win going away.

Pshhhhh.

2 things:

1. No

and

2. We’ll be lucky to have 4000 if the temperature predictions come true.

mmiller_34
December 3rd, 2017, 08:47 AM
You are going to need one of thesexlolx

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26668&stc=1

Dewey

I don't need one of those

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/im_a_god_groundhog_day.gif

Evolution Prime
December 3rd, 2017, 08:49 AM

It appears that the New Hampshire defense has been lights out and forcing turnovers leading to ending their opponents win streaks, also it is going to be freezing in Brookings next Saturday and we play terrible in cold weather games. That combination doesn't bode well for the Jacks.

I doubt it will be that close. UNH's AD will make sure of it. They beat us like a redheaded step child. 35-3

mmiller_34
December 3rd, 2017, 08:50 AM
I doubt it will be that close. UNH's AD will make sure of it. They beat us like a redheaded step child. 35-3

That's the spirit!

Terry2889
December 3rd, 2017, 08:55 AM
Enjoyed the trip to Sioux Falls & Brookings except for the 10-7 loss last season. Visit Cubby’s before the game. Chock full of J-Rabbit fans. Good time.

The whole week before it was SDSU was going to blow Nova out. It will happen again for you Northern ‘Cats. Don’t believe the hype. You can play with them.

Gang I love the vote of confidence... But this isn't our first Rodeo either ; ) We can play with anyone on any given day. And our defense has developed into one of the best in the nation over the previous seven weeks. If we generate ANY offense we will be in this game.

POD Knows
December 3rd, 2017, 09:06 AM
Gang I love the vote of confidence... But this isn't our first Rodeo either ; ) We can play with anyone on any given day. And our defense has developed into one of the best in the nation over the previous seven weeks. If we generate ANY offense we will be in this game.Beating some team that I have never heard of from Conn and a vastly overrated UCA isn't that impressive but I have been wrong about UNH so far ( I picked UNH in the CCSU game) but I hope you guys show up and throttle SDSU but I think the streak ends, unfortunately although it could be one of those games like SDSU had against Nova last year but this SDSU team is significantly better that that team was.

BisonBacker
December 3rd, 2017, 09:20 AM
Gang I love the vote of confidence... But this isn't our first Rodeo either ; ) We can play with anyone on any given day. And our defense has developed into one of the best in the nation over the previous seven weeks. If we generate ANY offense we will be in this game.

How good are you at playing around 0 degree's or possibly even below 0? The forecast going that far out ( I know that's iffy at best) is supposed to be damn cold. If it gets that cold both teams are going to struggle.

caribbeanhen
December 3rd, 2017, 09:22 AM
How good are you at playing around 0 degree's or possibly even below 0? The forecast going that far out ( I know that's iffy at best) is supposed to be damn cold. If it gets that cold both teams are going to struggle.

that forecast takes the game out of the game for me, just horrifying

Gangtackle11
December 3rd, 2017, 09:34 AM
that forecast takes the game out of the game for me, just horrifying

National Weather Service has it high of 27 & low of 15. That’s a balmy December day for UNH. xpeacex

cx500d
December 3rd, 2017, 09:51 AM
National Weather Service has it high of 27 & low of 15. That’s a balmy December day for UNH. xpeacex

Oh BS, New Hampshire is moderated by the ocean.... Yeah, it gets cold every once in a while, but on average its moderate by comparison to the upper midwest.

dewey
December 3rd, 2017, 09:52 AM

If you guys ever play McNeese those threads would break all records of sandbagging.

Dewey

cx500d
December 3rd, 2017, 09:53 AM
If you guys ever play McNeese those threads would break all records of sandbagging.

Dewey

Or Abilene Christian...I've heard they are pretty tough.

Gangtackle11
December 3rd, 2017, 09:54 AM
Oh BS, New Hampshire is moderated by the ocean.... Yeah, it gets cold every once in a while, but on average its moderate by comparison to the upper midwest.

Wasnt comparing upper Midwest temps. Was comparing 15-27 which happens more often than you think in all of New England. Water or no water.

I have family living on the coast of Southern Maine. Not too far from UNH. I dare you tell them it’s not cold there in winter months! xpeacex

cx500d
December 3rd, 2017, 09:56 AM
Wasnt comparing upper Midwest temps. Was comparing 15-27 which happens more often than you think in all of New England.

I lived in Maine for a number of years, so am familiar with the temps.

Mattymc727
December 3rd, 2017, 10:11 AM
I don’t see UNH winning this one

UNHWildcat18
December 3rd, 2017, 10:12 AM
I lived in Maine for a number of years, so am familiar with the temps.

Yeah you guys have that wind chill factor most of the winter, we get cold weather and a lot of snow but the harsh dry winds usually don’t hit us as bad

cx500d
December 3rd, 2017, 10:12 AM
I don’t see UNH winning this one

I think the worse the weather the better the chance....They may get the dropsies when its cold and the ball gets hard and slick...

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 3rd, 2017, 10:15 AM

27 is a heat wave this time of year up here....xnodx

cx500d
December 3rd, 2017, 10:16 AM
27 is a heat wave this time of year up here....xnodx

Shorts weather or just short sleeve weather?

Gangtackle11
December 3rd, 2017, 10:20 AM
Shorts weather or just short sleeve weather?

It was 35 & wintry mix last season. It wasn’t Nova complaining about the weather. Same this season. I suspect. xpeacex

caribbeanhen
December 3rd, 2017, 10:33 AM
It was 35 & wintry mix last season. It wasn’t Nova complaining about the weather. Same this season. I suspect. xpeacex

that''s right, but the weather is always fair in the Fargo Dome, funny how 35 is too cold but 27 is flip flop weather...

cx500d
December 3rd, 2017, 10:36 AM
that''s right, but the weather is always fair in the Fargo Dome, funny how 35 is too cold but 27 is flip flop weather...

But this thread is about brookings. When I lived in Fargo all games where outside. I guess the fans got soft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 3rd, 2017, 10:39 AM

Because we live in this weather consistently you knucklehead....big deal about the dome. We all grew up in this weather and 27 is nice this time of year. Add in sleet, snow or rain and wind then FB games get interesting.

Gangtackle11
December 3rd, 2017, 10:40 AM
I think the worse the weather the better the chance....They may get the dropsies when its cold and the ball gets hard and slick...

Agree here. The TE is the exception. Total beast. A good fast CB takes the other tall kid out of the game. Make the QB make reads & not escape with his feet. Your DLine plays like they did vs. UCA you will give them trouble especially if they don’t like the weather at home. Beware the TE is a manchild.

Make them totally 1 dimensional & shorten the game. That’s the ticket.

caribbeanhen
December 3rd, 2017, 10:46 AM
Agree here. The TE is the exception. Total beast. A good fast CB takes the other tall kid out of the game. Make them totally 1 dimension & shorten the game. That’s the ticket.

Yes, takes the skill out of the skill players somewhat and puts the game in the trenches, UNH totally out played Central Arkansas up front yesterday...

makes you wonder how Delaware, Villanova, Albany, and Richmond would of fared against Chucky "The Bad Seed" C Arky

Bison56
December 3rd, 2017, 10:48 AM
Another week of east coast snobbery.xcoffeex

ElCid
December 3rd, 2017, 10:50 AM
Didn't we have this discussion about cold weather back in ... 2013 or so. When everyone thought Coastal was going to be a popsicle when they went up to Montana? Hmm, that wasn't a big deal as I recall for the boys for Myrtle Beach. Even sillier thinking that NH (a moderately cold weather team) will have an big issue. If it is crappy weather in general, that will be obviously be an equalizer hitting both teams. If SDSU wins, and they probably will, it will most likely not be just due to the cold.

Kemo
December 3rd, 2017, 10:50 AM
For the Jackrabbits, I'm less worried about the temperature and more worried about the precipitation (ala the frozen variety).

Against Nova last year Taryn slipped a ton when trying to plant and avoid the rush while also having the accuracy with his throws wane. We were built for those types of games when we had a hoss like Zenner carrying the ball and a big, stationary QB like Sumner tossing the ball around.

We are significantly more quickness/finesse based than we used to be, which has been a boon for the most part, but can be a bane in poor conditions. The Jacks still have the ability to work a power running game against some fronts, but not so much against others (think NDSU/UNI), so how well UNH's front 7 match up against our Oline could be a huge key in this game.

Gangtackle11
December 3rd, 2017, 10:53 AM

We’ve learned from the best snobs right here!! xlolx

Gangtackle11
December 3rd, 2017, 10:54 AM
For the Jackrabbits, I'm less worried about the temperature and more worried about the precipitation (ala the frozen variety).

Against Nova last year Taryn slipped a ton when trying to plant and avoid the rush while also having the accuracy with his throws wane. We were built for those types of games when we had a hoss like Zenner carrying the ball and a big, stationary QB like Sumner tossing the ball around.

We are significantly more quickness/finesse based than we used to be, which has been a boon for the most part, but can be a bane in poor conditions. The Jacks still have the ability to work a power running game against some fronts, but not so much against others (think NDSU/UNI), so how good UNH's front 7 match up against our Oline could be a huge key in this game.

Finally a fair assessment from this part of the country.

KPSUL
December 3rd, 2017, 10:55 AM

Downright warm mild winters.
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26670&stc=1

Gil Dobie
Looks like Brookings, New Hampshire and half the Canadian population experience similar weather.

http://metrocosm.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/canada-population-line-map.png

NDSUtk
Gang I love the vote of confidence... But this isn't our first Rodeo either ; ) We can play with anyone on any given day. And our defense has developed into one of the best in the nation over the previous seven weeks. If we generate ANY offense we will be in this game.Sounds like your guess is very low scoring both ways?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

ElCid
December 3rd, 2017, 10:57 AM

Yeah but where is that, atop Mt Washington?xlolx Nice pic though. It obviously gets cold in NH. It gets colder in SD. but its not going to be a big deal unless the precipitation flies.

Gangtackle11
December 3rd, 2017, 10:57 AM
Sounds like your guess is very low scoring both ways?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Only way UNH wins is playing keep away & field position game. If it’s wide open than it’s heavily slanted to SDSU.

Gangtackle11
December 3rd, 2017, 10:59 AM
Yeah but where is that, atop Mt Washington?xlolx Nice pic though. It obviously gets cold in NH. It gets colder in SD. but its not going to be a big deal unless the precipitation flies.

Only in the AGS do people brag they live in a colder place. ✌️

cx500d
December 3rd, 2017, 11:10 AM
Yes, takes the skill out of the skill players somewhat and puts the game in the trenches, UNH totally out played Central Arkansas up front yesterday...

makes you wonder how Delaware, Villanova, Albany, and Richmond would of fared against Chucky "The Bad Seed" C Arky

W, L, L, W

cx500d
December 3rd, 2017, 11:12 AM

Yeah, well I don’t think you play the game from the top of the white mountains.

Mattymc727
December 3rd, 2017, 11:15 AM
All SDSU has to do is stop the run and don’t turn the ball over themselves. UNH has a good defense but with their freshman qb now, lack any offensive prowess

Gangtackle11
December 3rd, 2017, 11:53 AM
W, L, L, W

Hmmm.....Nova can beat Delaware who can beat UCA, but can’t beat UCA. Sound deductive reasoning! TBH. All 4 CAA teams are relatively close. Have to be a expert & really know your CAA football. xpeacex

cx500d
December 3rd, 2017, 11:59 AM
Hmmm.....Nova can beat Delaware who can beat UCA, but can’t beat UCA. Sound deductive reasoning! TBH. All 4 CAA teams are relatively close. Have to be a expert & really know your CAA football. xpeacex

Transitive property doesn't compute in all cases...

Terry2889
December 3rd, 2017, 12:03 PM
Beating some team that I have never heard of from Conn and a vastly overrated UCA isn't that impressive but I have been wrong about UNH so far ( I picked UNH in the CCSU game) but I hope you guys show up and throttle SDSU but I think the streak ends, unfortunately although it could be one of those games like SDSU had against Nova last year but this SDSU team is significantly better that that team was.

Disagree with the last statement. SDSU was not significantly better than 'Nova. In fact one could make a logical assertion that 'Nova was better than SDSU. The out gained SDSU in offense by 124 yards, had 5 more first downs and possessed the ball for nine more minutes on the road.... Looks more to me like a 'Nova brainfart against a team it should have creamed....

Terry2889
December 3rd, 2017, 12:04 PM
Disagree with the last statement. SDSU was not significantly better than 'Nova. In fact one could make a logical assertion that 'Nova was better than SDSU. The out gained SDSU in offense by 124 yards, had 5 more first downs and possessed the ball for nine more minutes on the road.... Looks more to me like a 'Nova brainfart against a team it should have creamed....

Oops misread the last sentence. Either way it will be hard to predict this one due to lack of familiarity and the impending cold weather.

Terry2889
December 3rd, 2017, 12:06 PM

We've earned it : P

Gangtackle11
December 3rd, 2017, 12:08 PM
Transitive property doesn't compute in all cases...

Thats why you must be an expert to be able to discern between 4 CAA teams that played 3 OT games this season against each other.

I watch them every week & couldn’t tell you. Kudos to your expert analysis. xpeacex

Gangtackle11
December 3rd, 2017, 12:11 PM
Oops misread the last sentence. Either way it will be hard to predict this one due to lack of familiarity and the impending cold weather.

Its a beautiful stadium.

cx500d
December 3rd, 2017, 12:13 PM
Its a beautiful stadium in a godforsaken location.

Finished your post

JimmyJack
December 3rd, 2017, 12:36 PM
Its a beautiful $65 million stadium attached to a $32 million indoor practice facility in a nice little college town with a low cost of living, no crime, excellent public schools, and almost zero unemployment.

Fixed it.

mmiller_34
December 3rd, 2017, 12:36 PM
Didn't we have this discussion about cold weather back in ... 2013 or so. When everyone thought Coastal was going to be a popsicle when they went up to Montana? Hmm, that wasn't a big deal as I recall for the boys for Myrtle Beach. Even sillier thinking that NH (a moderately cold weather team) will have an big issue. If it is crappy weather in general, that will be obviously be an equalizer hitting both teams. If SDSU wins, and they probably will, it will most likely not be just due to the cold.

Yes, but the conversation about the cold this is (and if not, should be) about how terrible the JACKS play in the cold. If anyone thinks this conversation is about how the Jacks will win because UNH is coming into a cold environment needs to read post #1 of this thread.

cx500d
December 3rd, 2017, 12:46 PM
Yes, but the conversation about the cold this is (and if not, should be) about how terrible the JACKS play in the cold. If anyone thinks this conversation is about how the Jacks will win because UNH is coming into a cold environment needs to read post #1 of this thread.

I think both teams can play in the cold. However, the worse the weather gets, the more equal they become. In nice weather I think SDSU has a track meet.

Thumper 76
December 3rd, 2017, 12:51 PM

UNH should not be a big underdog for anyone who is paying attention. Glad you enjoyed the rest of your trip out last year though.

Finally a fair assessment from this part of the country.
Please do not confuse NDSU fans opinions with SDSU fans opinions. Please please please.

It’s amazing that A) it seems like these east coasters either confusing NDSU fans for SDSU fans or are lumping is together (barf) B) that anyone would think that the cold is going to help SDSU. C) that NDSU fans have more confidence in us than our own fans do. I attribute this to the fact that we know our team and they don’t.

I don’t like this matchup. It’s just like Nova last year.

Gangtackle11
December 3rd, 2017, 12:59 PM
Finished your post

Couldnt be written by a guy from this side of the country. xwhistlexxwhistlex

Reign of Terrier
December 3rd, 2017, 01:10 PM
I don't see New Hampshire back to back weeks on a plane ride and performing at the level they'd like.

But the thing with weather is that it effects teams pretty much the same. Most games are played in October/November, when even though it's not warm, it's not unbearable cold. Very few teams are habituated to winning games in this kind of weather.

That's why the smart move is to play in a Dome if you're up North like that, but that's just me.

Gil Dobie
December 3rd, 2017, 01:14 PM
Good thing this game is in South Dakota and not Cold Dakota.

th0m
December 3rd, 2017, 01:52 PM
Beating some team that I have never heard of from Conn and a vastly overrated UCA isn't that impressive but I have been wrong about UNH so far ( I picked UNH in the CCSU game) but I hope you guys show up and throttle SDSU but I think the streak ends, unfortunately although it could be one of those games like SDSU had against Nova last year but this SDSU team is significantly better that that team was.

Funny I didnt see too many people claiming UCA was vastly overrated until they lost to UNH.

th0m
December 3rd, 2017, 01:56 PM
Looks like Brookings, New Hampshire and half the Canadian population experience similar weather.

http://metrocosm.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/canada-population-line-map.png

You can draw a similar line from New York to Barcelona but you’d have a tough time arguing that their winter climates are comparable ;)

Jacks02
December 3rd, 2017, 01:56 PM
Forecast for Brookings is a Winter Storm Watch for Monday/Monday night with rain changing to snow and 2-4" of snow and 45 MPH winds.

After that, highest forecast temp is 26 degrees for next Saturday.

I'm hoping its just snow and no rain, would like a fast track for our offense. If we get rain and then 10-20 degree temps all week it could be an interesting game.

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 3rd, 2017, 02:12 PM
This is the game next weekend I have the most interest in given UNH's close ties to the PL and the fact the Wildcats are the only Northeast team left. Their defense is definitely capable of limiting the 'Jacks offense to some degree (24-30 points) if the weather is reasonable. I'm not sure if UNH can generate enough offense to seriously threaten. Their offense is struggling more than 'Nova's last year. My guess is SDSU will stack the box and challenge whoever starts at QB. The Wildcats skill guys are nowhere near as good as they've been in recent years imo. There's no RJ Harris out there.

I'm a weather nerd so the great plains always intrigues me. I survived 3 Montana winters and spent some time in the Red River Valley so I know what goes on out there. I also grew up in the mountains of Northern Pennsylvania and know it can get nasty here too. The Wildcats should have no trouble so long as its' not below 0. Then it sucks for everyone.

Getting to a game at SDSU or UNI is high on my list. If only Lehigh would step up their game. I've already been to NDSU, Montana and Montana State.

cx500d
December 3rd, 2017, 02:49 PM
This is the game next weekend I have the most interest in given UNH's close ties to the PL and the fact the Wildcats are the only Northeast team left. Their defense is definitely capable of limiting the 'Jacks offense to some degree (24-30 points) if the weather is reasonable. I'm not sure if UNH can generate enough offense to seriously threaten. Their offense is struggling more than 'Nova's last year. My guess is SDSU will stack the box and challenge whoever starts at QB. The Wildcats skill guys are nowhere near as good as they've been in recent years imo. There's no RJ Harris out there.

I'm a weather nerd so the great plains always intrigues me. I survived 3 Montana winters and spent some time in the Red River Valley so I know what goes on out there. I also grew up in the mountains of Northern Pennsylvania and know it can get nasty here too. The Wildcats should have no trouble so long as its' not below 0. Then it sucks for everyone.

Getting to a game at SDSU or UNI is high on my list. If only Lehigh would step up their game. I've already been to NDSU, Montana and Montana State.

I will not hasten to bid you adieu

KPSUL
December 3rd, 2017, 03:36 PM
This is the game next weekend I have the most interest in given UNH's close ties to the PL and the fact the Wildcats are the only Northeast team left. Their defense is definitely capable of limiting the 'Jacks offense to some degree (24-30 points) if the weather is reasonable. I'm not sure if UNH can generate enough offense to seriously threaten. Their offense is struggling more than 'Nova's last year. My guess is SDSU will stack the box and challenge whoever starts at QB. The Wildcats skill guys are nowhere near as good as they've been in recent years imo. There's no RJ Harris out there. .

UNH's current cadre of wide receivers, O'Connor, Love, Presley and Lorden, as a group, are as good as the 2014 WRs led by RJ Harris. The 2014 team had a big advantage at Tight End with Harold Spears and Jordan Powell.

Terry2889
December 3rd, 2017, 03:40 PM

Our skill guys at WR are excellent... We just don't have anyone to throw them the ball : (

Thumper 76
December 3rd, 2017, 04:59 PM

I mean, you can still come out even if Lehigh isn’t playing, we might be able to make room for you in the stadium. Got to meet PantherRob this weekend, would be fun to meet a new AGSer again :D

FCS/CAA
December 3rd, 2017, 05:47 PM
According to Weather Channel:

durham nh- ave dec temp 26f. Ave snowfall dec 11.4 in

brookings SD- ave def temp 19.5f ave snowfall dec 3.4

seems similar

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 3rd, 2017, 08:07 PM
Good weather and SDSU wins big.

Outsider1
December 3rd, 2017, 08:28 PM
Or Abilene Christian...I've heard they are pretty tough.

ACU by 21...

BisonFan02
December 3rd, 2017, 09:14 PM
Bad weather favors UNH.

mango433
December 3rd, 2017, 11:43 PM

Come out and enjoy the the game Saturday. I’m tailgating with Thumper (actually, I’m tailgating with whoever wants me)

CappinHard
December 4th, 2017, 12:06 PM
SDSU set as 18 point favorites, total at 49.

Bisonator
December 4th, 2017, 12:15 PM
I think SDSU wins but not by 18, more like 17. :D

CappinHard
December 4th, 2017, 12:17 PM
I think SDSU wins but not by 18, more like 17. :D

I think it's too high considering UNH's defense, but the difference might be whether they can score points or not. Should be a low scoring game with the weather.

Bear84
December 4th, 2017, 12:19 PM
SDSU set as 18 point favorites, total at 49.

I'll take UNH and +18. I think SDSU likely wins, but I don't see UNH giving up very many points, plus the cold weather will hamper the passing game. Lots of running will shorten the game>>fewer points scored.

CappinHard
December 4th, 2017, 12:28 PM
I'll take UNH and +18. I think SDSU likely wins, but I don't see UNH giving up very many points, plus the cold weather will hamper the passing game. Lots of running will shorten the game>>fewer points scored.

Agreed. I think U49 is a pretty safe bet.

UNH72Plus
December 4th, 2017, 12:52 PM
In some places last week UNH was a 20+ underdog. As I said then, don't underestimate the Wildcat D. They held #1 JMU scoreless in 3 quarters and allowed only 14 points from a team that averages 35 ppg ( the other 7 came off a pick six). Against Elon, who was in the top ten and riding an 8 game winning streak, they held them to 6 points (they averaged 21 ppg), CCSU with an average of 29 ppg was held to 14 points, and against UCA who averaged 35+ ppg the Cats held them to 15. UNH has suffered from stupid penalties and their D-backs have had some major missed assignments (like the 74 and 78 yard TD pass plays against UCA). The QB issue is another thing. If Knight can't play, I think that's a major disadvantage. One thing's for sure, the cold weather won't affect our kicking game, because we don't have one (0-4 in the play-offs).

Also whoever said we don't have an RJ Harris caliber WR hasn't been paying attention. Neil O'Connor is 4th in receiving yards with 1,358, tied for 14th in TDs with 10, and a finalist for the Walter Payton award, oh and he's 4-5 in passing with a TD.

DirtyDukes
December 4th, 2017, 12:54 PM
I don't see New Hampshire back to back weeks on a plane ride and performing at the level they'd like.

You'd think after 14 years in a row they'd be used to it?

CappinHard
December 4th, 2017, 01:11 PM
One thing's for sure, the cold weather won't affect our kicking game, because we don't have one (0-4 in the play-offs).

This could end up being a big deal considering this could be a low scoring game.

Terry2889
December 4th, 2017, 02:03 PM
This could end up being a big deal considering this could be a low scoring game.

This could be "THE" deal : ( We have great redone defense but you'll be able to kick field goals. We can move the ball in between the 20's but can't kick field goals. Doesn't bode well for us. The 18 point spread seems a bit ridiculous at this point.

Professor Chaos
December 4th, 2017, 02:22 PM
If think UNH is going to have to force multiple turnovers to have a shot in this one. They can do it... and SDSU has had their issues with turnovers in their uglier performances of the year but if the Jacks take care of the football they should win easily IMO.

dwtime
December 4th, 2017, 03:45 PM

UNH might not give up a lot of points if the their offense can stay on the field. If not, not much the D can do they will get worn down. I have a feeling the SDSU offense is better than JMU so it will be hard to keep the points low.

Thumper 76
December 4th, 2017, 03:47 PM
The 18 point line is ridiculous. Cold game vs a good defense is insane. Bet UNH and the under with fury.

UNHWildcat18
December 4th, 2017, 06:28 PM
The 18 point line is ridiculous. Cold game vs a good defense is insane. Bet UNH and the under with fury.

A RS-F QB and a young line that I admit is not very good vs a rather complete team in SDSU. I hope it's not a blowout but I can see lines being drawn as such

PantherRob82
December 4th, 2017, 07:15 PM
I want to say that I don’t see UNH having a chance at the win, but I think most people felt that way about the UCA game.

WrenFGun
December 4th, 2017, 08:15 PM
I'm hoping for cold, cold weather. I sincerely doubt Knight will play, but if our lines play as well as they did against UCA they'll be in this game regardless of who the QB is.

cx500d
December 4th, 2017, 08:24 PM
I'm hoping for cold, cold weather. I sincerely doubt Knight will play, but if our lines play as well as they did against UCA they'll be in this game regardless of who the QB is.

Cold windy weather will equalize the teams.

Thumper 76
December 4th, 2017, 08:26 PM

The one thing for SDSU vs uca is they are much more accustomed to facing good lines.

WrenFGun
December 4th, 2017, 08:30 PM
The one thing for SDSU vs uca is they are much more accustomed to facing good lines.

I agree. A lot of the advantages that UNH had over UCA (UCA had played a weak schedule to close the year, and weren't consistently going up against quality opponents) disappear against SDSU. UNH should be able to score some points in fair weather, but that'll depend on the QB play. Opponents have scored at least 21 points against SDSU in every game since 10/7. That said, an amazing 6 of those 7 games were against playoff teams. They are certainly battle tested and should be heavily favored.

KPSUL
December 4th, 2017, 08:43 PM

That's not the forecast for Saturday. High of 34, 10% chance of Precipitation. Winds 13mph which I suspect is pretty moderate for Brookings SD.

cx500d
December 4th, 2017, 08:45 PM
That's not the forecast for Saturday. High of 34, 10% chance of Precipitation. Winds 13mph which I suspect is pretty moderate for Brookings SD.

Thats outdoor badminton weather.

KPSUL
December 4th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Thats outdoor badminton weather.

I'm watching it closely - got to know if I need to bring the down coat -right now the answer is clearly no. But I'll remember the badminton racket.

cx500d
December 4th, 2017, 08:51 PM
I'm watching it closely - got to know if I need to bring the down coat -right now the answer is clearly no. But I'll remember the badminton racket.

Something like this will be appropriate, substituting your logos, of course.

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slideshows/sports/sports_nut/2012/02/03/beli-chic-is-bill-belichick-quietly-the-nfls-best-dressed-coach/jcr%3Acontent/slideshow/1/images%252Fslides%252F2_bellechic.jpg

PantherRob82
December 4th, 2017, 09:15 PM
I agree. A lot of the advantages that UNH had over UCA (UCA had played a weak schedule to close the year, and weren't consistently going up against quality opponents) disappear against SDSU. UNH should be able to score some points in fair weather, but that'll depend on the QB play. Opponents have scored at least 21 points against SDSU in every game since 10/7. That said, an amazing 6 of those 7 games were against playoff teams. They are certainly battle tested and should be heavily favored.
...and UNI only had 7 until the game was out of hand.

Thumper 76
December 5th, 2017, 01:47 AM

It was technically 5 of 7 that were playoff teams. ISUr and MSU didn’t make the playoffs. If you look at the last six games though the Jacks have averaged 40 ppg while giving up 25 ppg. Don’t SDSU get up by more than one score early or it’s likely to be a long game. I highly doubt that happens. I look for a game like the Nova game last year, and I don’t like SDSU’s chances there.

The weather looks to be pretty fortunate for this time of year especially on the wind. Will be interesting to see what happens, but it will be fun to be at! Unfortunately it will probably be a terrible crowd.

Thumper 76
December 5th, 2017, 04:32 AM
...and UNI only had 7 until the game was out of hand.

While I won’t ever claim our defense is great, in the last six games they held every opponent besides ISUr to a touchdown or more below their season average. In fact if you take out the UNI game they held NDSU, USD, WIU, and SIU (with their stud QB) to ten points below their season average.

If we compare the teams I think most feel the UNH has the much better defense it’s interesting to me to see that while they are the #20 in scoring defense nationally SDSU isn’t that far behind at #38. Meanwhile if we look at offensively SDSU is the #6 scoring offense while UNH is #68.

Looking at stats even deeper, it’s interesting to me now that we are all in such agreement that bad weather favors UNH. They averaged only 86 yards rushing per game in CAA play. They averaged 2.2 ypc. Holy smokes! They were towards the top of the CAA for passing, so they seem even more pass oriented (I haven’t watched much of any UNH games) than SDSU. For as pass heavy and finesse as SDSU has the reputation of on offense, they still averaged 170 ypg rushing at 4.9 ypc (which is good enough to tie for 2nd highest ypc in conference). I know the SDSU run game is set up by the pass but at least they have one. The plus for UNH is they are facing a defense that gave up 200 ypg rushing. Interesting matchup of weakness vs weakness there. However UNH is only giving up 100 ypg rushing so if it’s cold and nasty weather where throwing doesn’t work then it will be interesting to see what wins out, UNHs weak run game or SDSU’s weak run defense. That will be what a crap weather game will come down to. Im just super pumped that UNH will get to go from a game in balmy 67 degree weather with no wind to most likely below freezing where a 15 mph wind is a calm day. Good thing they’re used to winter and snow.

Any UNH fans making it out be sure to hit me up, always good to share a beer with AGS fans, especially from so far away.

Mattymc727
December 5th, 2017, 06:56 AM
Coming into the UCA game, UNH had a horrible year long performance with its offensive line. UNH has not been able to run the ball consistently, they were giving up a ton of sacks, and if it weren't for having mobile QBs and a talented WR corp, may not have moved the ball at all.

Somehow, UNH was able to make some corrections and/or UCA just didn't have top FCS caliber talent on its offensive and defensive lines. Its hard to tell with little to compare with.

As a UNH fan, I hope they were able to fix some things permanently, but I wouldn't be surprised if they resort back to their original caliber.

Its hard for me to see UNH doing well again, but I was blown away by the UCA performance and this has a feeling like 2013 all over again (Which is great news for next year!).

Terry2889
December 5th, 2017, 07:25 AM
While I won’t ever claim our defense is great, in the last six games they held every opponent besides ISUr to a touchdown or more below their season average. In fact if you take out the UNI game they held NDSU, USD, WIU, and SIU (with their stud QB) to ten points below their season average.

If we compare the teams I think most feel the UNH has the much better defense it’s interesting to me to see that while they are the #20 in scoring defense nationally SDSU isn’t that far behind at #38. Meanwhile if we look at offensively SDSU is the #6 scoring offense while UNH is #68.

Looking at stats even deeper, it’s interesting to me now that we are all in such agreement that bad weather favors UNH. They averaged only 86 yards rushing per game in CAA play. They averaged 2.2 ypc. Holy smokes! They were towards the top of the CAA for passing, so they seem even more pass oriented (I haven’t watched much of any UNH games) than SDSU. For as pass heavy and finesse as SDSU has the reputation of on offense, they still averaged 170 ypg rushing at 4.9 ypc (which is good enough to tie for 2nd highest ypc in conference). I know the SDSU run game is set up by the pass but at least they have one. The plus for UNH is they are facing a defense that gave up 200 ypg rushing. Interesting matchup of weakness vs weakness there. However UNH is only giving up 100 ypg rushing so if it’s cold and nasty weather where throwing doesn’t work then it will be interesting to see what wins out, UNHs weak run game or SDSU’s weak run defense. That will be what a crap weather game will come down to. Im just super pumped that UNH will get to go from a game in balmy 67 degree weather with no wind to most likely below freezing where a 15 mph wind is a calm day. Good thing they’re used to winter and snow.

Any UNH fans making it out be sure to hit me up, always good to share a beer with AGS fans, especially from so far away.

We are an absolute statistical anomaly. Our offense has not scored more than 2 touchdowns in over a month and yet we are still playing football. It just makes what our defense has done that much more incredible. I think you'll be impressed with our D and by the end of the game you'll start feeling bad for them. They are a fantastic unit. Hopefully they haven't run out of steam.

caribbeanhen
December 5th, 2017, 07:57 AM
the UNH defense has looked good of late but according to the NCAA stats on total Defense (yards per game) it looks like 8 CAA teams are statistically better

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fcs/current/team/22

not knocking UNH here, but maybe your run game will have a better chance to get something going against a SDSU.... maybe

by the way, Delaware in at #15 nationally and #3 in CAA and we couldn't complete a pass either... but your still playing.... congrats!

another note, stats are skewed of course by weaker competition being ranked higher like NC Telephone, Tenn Martin, Tenn State, SC state, St Francis....

Terry2889
December 5th, 2017, 08:54 AM
the UNH defense has looked good of late but according to the NCAA stats on total Defense (yards per game) it looks like 8 CAA teams are statistically better

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fcs/current/team/22

not knocking UNH here, but maybe your run game will have a better chance to get something going against a SDSU.... maybe

by the way, Delaware in at #15 nationally and #3 in CAA and we couldn't complete a pass either... but your still playing.... congrats!

another note, stats are skewed of course by weaker competition being ranked higher like NC Telephone, Tenn Martin, Tenn State, SC state, St Francis....

I'm more of a points per game allowed advocate when judging defense and if you look solely at the second half of the season as a true barometer of their ability and what they've become, they are second to none (JMU excluded of course). If you only include the actual points that the defense has given up over the last 7 games it averages to 10.8 PPG. If you take away the two garbage time touchdowns by W&M and Elon against the 2nd and 3rd string it falls to 9 PPG. That's pretty damn good if you ask me. When coupled with the ineffectiveness of our offense their performance is magnified. Oh and FYI, other than Rick Holt (Maybe the most underrated linemen in the nation) they all come back next year.

Bison56
December 5th, 2017, 08:59 AM
I got UNH since they are in the CAA and they have the bestest defenses evah! UNH 100 SDSU -45

caribbeanhen
December 5th, 2017, 09:01 AM
I got UNH since they are in the CAA and they have the bestest defenses evah! UNH 100 SDSU -45

It will feel like - 45 just watchin..... build a dome

CappinHard
December 5th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Coming into the UCA game, UNH had a horrible year long performance with its offensive line. UNH has not been able to run the ball consistently, they were giving up a ton of sacks, and if it weren't for having mobile QBs and a talented WR corp, may not have moved the ball at all.

Somehow, UNH was able to make some corrections and/or UCA just didn't have top FCS caliber talent on its offensive and defensive lines. Its hard to tell with little to compare with.

As a UNH fan, I hope they were able to fix some things permanently, but I wouldn't be surprised if they resort back to their original caliber.

Its hard for me to see UNH doing well again, but I was blown away by the UCA performance and this has a feeling like 2013 all over again (Which is great news for next year!).

I think the difference in the UCA game was that they weren't used to teams being so physical and didn't know how to react and adjust. As mentioned before, SDSU won't be surprised by a team being physical. After watching most of the game against UCA I can see that UNH does have some size, but it will be interesting to see what happens when they match up with a team that can match their size and physicality. *triggers obligatory video link by posting the word physical in 3 consecutive sentences*

I didn't know this video featured UND's weight room... I cued it up so you can check it out.

https://youtu.be/vWz9VN40nCA?t=49s

Bison56
December 5th, 2017, 10:11 AM
It will feel like - 45 just watchin..... build a dome

They still wont come to the games.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
December 5th, 2017, 10:33 AM

Please clear some space so you can receive PM's.

Gangtackle11
December 5th, 2017, 10:52 AM
SDSU gets it rolling they will win. I’m thinking 28-14 J-Rabbits. Hoping for upset.

KPSUL
December 5th, 2017, 12:17 PM
The significance of time of possession is not as good a predictor of success in college football as it used to be; however, in some games it appears to be more critical than in other. I think this game is one that it will be important. UNH's best chance for success is to dominant TOP and keep SDSU's offense off the field as much as possible. UNH needs several long sustained drives of 12 or 14 plays - mainly 5 yard running plays and short pass completions, as well as a bunch of possessions that result in 2 or 3 first downs that force SDSU to start most their drives deep in their own territory. Throw in a defensive TD and this one will go down to the last minute of play. I wouldn't sell the Wildcat running game too short. There were several games when it was formidable - and they were against teams with big front 7s to include Georgia Southern, William & Mary and Central Arkansas. Evan Gray is a downhill runner who usually picks up 2 or 3 yards after contact. If he get a step or two past the line of scrimmage, he can get 4-5 yards all day.

CappinHard
December 5th, 2017, 12:26 PM
The significance of time of possession is not as good a predictor of success in college football as it used to be; however, in some games it appears to be more critical than in other. I think this game is one that it will be important. UNH's best chance for success is to dominant TOP and keep SDSU's offense off the field as much as possible. UNH needs several long sustained drives of 12 or 14 plays - mainly 5 yard running plays and short pass completions, as well as a bunch of possessions that result in 2 or 3 first downs that force SDSU to start most their drives deep in their own territory. Throw in a defensive TD and this one will go down to the last minute of play.

You mean do exactly what the only 2 teams to beat us this year did? Novel idea.

Thankfully our defensive play calling and execution has significantly improved since those games occured. I would be really surprised if UNH can dominate TOP. I think the only way they win is by winning the turnover battle by 2 or more. Other than that, I just don't see it happening.

KPSUL
December 5th, 2017, 12:28 PM
I think the difference in the UCA game was that they weren't used to teams being so physical and didn't know how to react and adjust. As mentioned before, SDSU won't be surprised by a team being physical. After watching most of the game against UCA I can see that UNH does have some size, but it will be interesting to see what happens when they match up with a team that can match their size and physicality. *triggers obligatory video link by posting the word physical in 3 consecutive sentences*

I didn't know this video featured UND's weight room... I cued it up so you can check it out.

https://youtu.be/vWz9VN40nCA?t=49s

UNH's athletic program director of strength and conditioning, Paul Chapman, is the former UND Director of strength and conditioning during a period they won both the Div 1 Hockey and Div 2 Football championships.

UNH72Plus
December 5th, 2017, 12:45 PM
UNH has to avoid the dumb penalties they have been prone to and the brain cramps they've had that have resulted in four pass receptions of >74 yards. Their poor tackling in the first half of the season also resulted in them being burned for several running plays of over 42 yards, including a 63 yard TD against Stony Brook. Since then, however, they have executed much better. I think a lot of that is due to LB Jared Kuehl being back in the line up after an early injury. He and fellow LB Quinlen Dean are beasts, along with Tackles Ryan Sosnak and Rick Holt.

RowdyRabbit
December 5th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Very much looking forward to this game. Always exciting when you have a "new" opponent coming in.

I agree with what others have said previously...I'm expecting a game similar to Villanova last year. Low scoring battle.

Probably won't make it out to any tailgates, but hope to hit the visitor section in the stadium pregame to welcome UNH fans to Brookings.

UNH D has me very concerned.

KPSUL
December 5th, 2017, 01:11 PM
SDSU's placekicking game is light years better than UNH's. If this game turns out to be as close as many posters here are calling it, that might end up being the difference. Villanova's field goal kicking has been notoriously bad in recent years as well.

PantherRob82
December 5th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Vinaterri hit a 55 yarder Against us last week.

WrenFGun
December 5th, 2017, 02:06 PM
I do not think that McDonnell will attempt a field goal this week. The ones attempted haven't been particularly close, nor particularly difficult. Ellman still seems competent on XP's, though.

I have a hard time finding ways where I think UNH might have an advantage in this one, unlike what I thought when UNH played UCA, where I thought the quality of competition and line play may make a difference as it has in other SLC matchups. I'm really concerned about Christian's mobility. He'd be very close to our leading rusher, and we've struggled in games where the QB can advance the ball for first downs. For whatever reason, HH last week did not really seem willing to run the ball. UNH has historically been very vulnerable over the middle between the linebackers and safeties, and behind the safeties. UCA was forced to throw almost exclusively outside, except for the the streak down the middle for an 80 yard TD to Battle last week. If SDSU can use Goedert over the middle, and Christian can extend plays and run for first downs, it's really hard to see how UNH can hang in there.

I think we'll stop the run generally, so the key will be .. can we keep Christian in the pocket and can we force him into one of the poor completion days he's had in close games?

Thumper 76
December 5th, 2017, 02:08 PM
cramps

You just triggered the entire NDSU/USeD contingent. xlolx

KUlawJack
December 5th, 2017, 02:41 PM
I do not think that McDonnell will attempt a field goal this week. The ones attempted haven't been particularly close, nor particularly difficult. Ellman still seems competent on XP's, though.

I have a hard time finding ways where I think UNH might have an advantage in this one, unlike what I thought when UNH played UCA, where I thought the quality of competition and line play may make a difference as it has in other SLC matchups. I'm really concerned about Christian's mobility. He'd be very close to our leading rusher, and we've struggled in games where the QB can advance the ball for first downs. For whatever reason, HH last week did not really seem willing to run the ball. UNH has historically been very vulnerable over the middle between the linebackers and safeties, and behind the safeties. UCA was forced to throw almost exclusively outside, except for the the streak down the middle for an 80 yard TD to Battle last week. If SDSU can use Goedert over the middle, and Christian can extend plays and run for first downs, it's really hard to see how UNH can hang in there.

I think we'll stop the run generally, so the key will be .. can we keep Christian in the pocket and can we force him into one of the poor completion days he's had in close games?

Does UNH have a fan message board? Thanks.

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 5th, 2017, 03:00 PM

What you mean is that UNH has a wicked good defense

KPSUL
December 5th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Does UNH have a fan message board? Thanks.

http://unhsports.boards.net

A couple of your guys have posted this week. I believe you have to request and be approved for an account - a couple of the board administrators are posting to this thread, I'm sure they will confirm this info if I don't quite have it right.

KUlawJack
December 5th, 2017, 03:18 PM
http://unhsports.boards.net

A couple of your guys have posted this week. I believe you have to request and be approved for an account - a couple of the board administrators are posting to this thread, I'm sure they will confirm this info if I don't quite have it right.

Gotcha. I'm now pending approval. Appreciate it.

WrenFGun
December 5th, 2017, 03:43 PM
I'm a board admin, so just PM me here if you have any issue.

That said, you'll probably get lost in semantics arguments (i.e., is there an area between the best QB in FCS and the worst QB in FCS that Trevor Knight might fit into?).

KUlawJack
December 5th, 2017, 04:30 PM

That said, you'll probably get lost in semantics arguments (i.e., is there an area between the best QB in FCS and the worst QB in FCS that Trevor Knight might fit into?).

I was just able to access it. Thanks!

KUlawJack
December 5th, 2017, 04:39 PM

Some interesting hot takes on your starting QB, that's for sure!

Thumper 76
December 6th, 2017, 12:48 AM

xlolx noticed that xlolx

Kemo
December 6th, 2017, 01:23 AM
cramps

You just triggered the entire NDSU/USeD contingent. xlolx

https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-15-2014/YTQpXx.gif

Winston
December 6th, 2017, 06:21 AM
This is the pot calling the kettle black.

caribbeanhen
December 6th, 2017, 07:24 AM
I'm more of a points per game allowed advocate when judging defense and if you look solely at the second half of the season as a true barometer of their ability and what they've become, they are second to none (JMU excluded of course). If you only include the actual points that the defense has given up over the last 7 games it averages to 10.8 PPG. If you take away the two garbage time touchdowns by W&M and Elon against the 2nd and 3rd string it falls to 9 PPG. That's pretty damn good if you ask me. When coupled with the ineffectiveness of our offense their performance is magnified. Oh and FYI, other than Rick Holt (Maybe the most underrated linemen in the nation) they all come back next year.

that is an indeed impressive and no doubt UNH turned up the Defense as the year went on

as you mentioned you like to judge defenses more by points allowed per game, I took a look at the Stats

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fcs/current/team/28

#1 JMU only allowed 8.8 points per game, noticeably better than Nor Dak State who finished #2
#9 Villanova
#11 Delaware
#17 Albany
# 20 UNH

so 5 CAA in the top 20, pretty good

Despite all this good D being played in the CAA you won't find many if any (Elon has one) CAA players on the Buck Buchannon list

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20171205113257457875004

just to illustrate how weak the Southland Conference really is, Central Arkansas was rated #10 offensively in points per game at about 36

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fcs/current/team/27

this also illustrates how stats are skewed by the level of competition as we all saw what the UNH did to Central Arky.... offense wasn't so good against a good CAA Defense, South Dak State found out about this last year with Nova

good luck on Saturday!

PantherRob82
December 6th, 2017, 07:42 AM
This is the pot calling the kettle black.
#racist xlolx

Terry2889
December 6th, 2017, 08:20 AM
that is an indeed impressive and no doubt UNH turned up the Defense as the year went on

as you mentioned you like to judge defenses more by points allowed per game, I took a look at the Stats

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fcs/current/team/28

#1 JMU only allowed 8.8 points per game, noticeably better than Nor Dak State who finished #2
#9 Villanova
#11 Delaware
#17 Albany
# 20 UNH

so 5 CAA in the top 20, pretty good

Despite all this good D being played in the CAA you won't find many if any (Elon has one) CAA players on the Buck Buchannon list

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20171205113257457875004

just to illustrate how weak the Southland Conference really is, Central Arkansas was rated #10 offensively in points per game at about 36

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fcs/current/team/27

this also illustrates how stats are skewed by the level of competition as we all saw what the UNH did to Central Arky.... offense wasn't so good against a good CAA Defense, South Dak State found out about this last year with Nova

good luck on Saturday!

Are we all good at defense or do we benefit from URI, UNH, UDel, 'Nova, W & M, and Albany sucking at offense?! Haha! Luckily so far it has translated to wins in the playoffs this year. I can't believe Rick Holt or Jordan Brown (Or Both!) aren't on the list. Every game I watch JMU's Brown makes a game changing play. He has 7 Ints! And Holt has some of the best statistics I've ever seen from a 1-tech. Over 70 tackles, 12 TFL's, 9 QB sacks, and 3 pass breakups. He is a game wrecker.

caribbeanhen
December 6th, 2017, 08:26 AM
Are we all good at defense or do we benefit from URI, UNH, UDel, 'Nova, W & M, and Albany sucking at offense?! Haha! Luckily so far it has translated to wins in the playoffs this year.

I asked this same question earlier and no doubt the skill level of skill players is down across the CAA I would say, that probably has something to do with it

mmiller_34
December 6th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Saturday needs to get here

https://media.giphy.com/media/EiQLm3oGy8Jd6/giphy.gif

Theee Catrabbit
December 6th, 2017, 10:21 AM
SDSU wins. 29-0. It'll be fun! My score is based on temperature

BisonBacker
December 6th, 2017, 11:14 AM

Is that how many rabbit fans will be in attendance as compared to New Hampshire fans? Sounds about right xlolx

TheKingpin28
December 6th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Is that how many rabbit fans will be in attendance as compared to New Hampshire fans? Sounds about right xlolx

Does that number include the corporate backers buying up the remaining seats?

DUKESALLDAY
December 6th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Unpopular opinion: Weather and a stingy UNH defense gives them the win by 3 points.

jmufan999
December 6th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Every game I watch JMU's Brown makes a game changing play. He has 7 Ints!

leads the country in interceptions, but is the only member of the secondary to not make first team All-CAA. go figure.

Thumper 76
December 6th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Unpopular opinion: Weather and a stingy UNH defense gives them the win by 3 points.

Very possible, almost happened with Nova last year. I think that Nova defense was better than this UNH defense, but I’ve been wrong before.

WrenFGun
December 6th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Very possible, almost happened with Nova last year. I think that Nova defense was better than this UNH defense, but I’ve been wrong before.

Nova's defense was better than UNH when you take the whole season into account, but if you go from Towson on, they're about on par. The defenses are different though. When you just talk about a given series or yardage count, Villanova had an advantage. UNH is a bit more like the Patriots to make a poor example; you can move all you want up until about the 35, then it becomes pretty tough.

After allowing 38 points against Stony Brook in a game where UNH didn't gain a first down until very late in the 2nd half (from halftime, where they had a 22-15 lead), UNH has allowed 10 points to Towson (7 of which came with 4:38 left against the reserves), 14 points against JMU, 16 against WM (7 of which came in the final minute), 6 against Elon (late in 4th, but game was still a game), 13 against Albany in a game where UNH offense played as bad as I've ever seen, 0 against CCU and 13 against UCA.

I think SDSU is the best offense we'll face by a potentially wide margin though in that grouping and perhaps all year, so we'll see how much progress we've made.

KPSUL
December 6th, 2017, 07:06 PM

It that case the score should be 26 -18 (High and low forecasted temperatures)

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 6th, 2017, 09:37 PM

xeyebrowx

High of 26 and only a 13 mph breeze.....perfect weather for football.

SDSU rolls in this game.

caribbeanhen
December 6th, 2017, 09:48 PM
xeyebrowx

[QUOTE=Bison Fan in NW MN;2576297]UCA rolls UNH easily.

better luck this week

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 6th, 2017, 10:02 PM
[QUOTE=Bison Fan in NW MN;2585174]xeyebrowx

better luck this week

Nice work troll boy. Southland team underachieved at home.

caribbeanhen
December 6th, 2017, 10:34 PM
[QUOTE=caribbeanhen;2585180]

Nice work troll boy. Southland team underachieved at home.

Happens a lot when the CAA comes to town

Bison56
December 7th, 2017, 06:23 AM
[QUOTE=Bison Fan in NW MN;2585191]

Happens a lot when the CAA comes to town

By CAA you mean JMU and the coattail riders, right?

caribbeanhen
December 7th, 2017, 07:00 AM
[QUOTE=caribbeanhen;2585208]

I perfer Paul McCartney and Wings..

MR. CHICKEN
December 7th, 2017, 07:38 AM
[QUOTE=caribbeanhen;2585208]

.......LIKE VALLEY BOYZ.......DON'T ROOT FO' VALLEY BOYZ........TA KEEP DAT MIGHTY....OUT UH CONF.........MYTH UH-GOIN'.......xsighx....BRAWK!

Bison56
December 7th, 2017, 08:57 AM
[QUOTE=Bison56;2585246]

.......LIKE VALLEY BOYZ.......DON'T ROOT FO' VALLEY BOYZ........TA KEEP DAT MIGHTY....OUT UH CONF.........MYTH UH-GOIN'.......xsighx....BRAWK!

Everyone has them.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Bison56;2585246]

I perfer Paul McCartney and Wings..

I like that.

CappinHard
December 7th, 2017, 04:53 PM
I feel like the first team to 14 wins this one. If it's UNH, they might be able to hold on to the lead with their solid defense and difficult conditions. If it's SDSU, I don't think UNH has the firepower to come from behind and win a game where SDSU gets 14 or more earlier than them.

dwtime
December 7th, 2017, 06:08 PM
UNH QB Trevor Knight has been cleared to play.

centennial
December 7th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Go SD state. I want bison vs bunny finals. Plus SDSU actually gives JMU a game. UNH doesn't.

WrenFGun
December 7th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Go SD state. I want bison vs bunny finals. Plus SDSU actually gives JMU a game. UNH doesn't.

Right, so you're ignoring the three point loss last year and the 14 offensive points we allowed this year, right? What will the excuses be if we win this week? The MVFC is weak on the second Saturday of December on a year when we have an eclipse?

The UNH bashers need to get over themselves.

dwtime
December 7th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Right, so you're ignoring the three point loss last year and the 14 offensive points we allowed this year, right? What will the excuses be if we win this week? The MVFC is weak on the second Saturday of December on a year when we have an eclipse?

xnodx

centennial
December 7th, 2017, 06:23 PM

I will tip my hat to UNH and move on. Frankly, I think NDSU matches up better vs JMU or UNH or Weber. I just want a Dakota finals. I still think SDSU is more of a mismatch vs JMU in comparison to UNH.

dwtime
December 7th, 2017, 06:46 PM
I will tip my hat to UNH and move on. Frankly, I think NDSU matches up better vs JMU or UNH or Weber. I just want a Dakota finals. I still think SDSU is more of a mismatch vs JMU in comparison to UNH.

We shall see, you might be right you might be wrong. You were wrong on UCA, any given Saturday right?

PantherRob82
December 7th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Interesting to see UCA’s coach bouncing out the door. Curious if that had any impact. I’d like an XDSU final, but UNH fans are good people I have had the privilege of knowing, so it’s a win win for me. Just need to the winner to knock off the JMU-Weber winner.

Terry2889
December 7th, 2017, 08:41 PM
I feel like the first team to 14 wins this one. If it's UNH, they might be able to hold on to the lead with their solid defense and difficult conditions. If it's SDSU, I don't think UNH has the firepower to come from behind and win a game where SDSU gets 14 or more earlier than them.

if we go down by two scores early we're toast. Our only hope is to keep your offense to field goals and force you to go on long drives. We'll have to rely on some big plays/ gimmicks to generate points on offense. If we can run the ball it will help immensely.... This has the potential to be a very fun game. Two teams with no familiarity often leads to some silly stuff happening. Let's hope its fun because no matter who wins, I assure you next week won't : (

caribbeanhen
December 7th, 2017, 10:39 PM
We shall see, you might be right you might be wrong. You were wrong on UCA, any given Saturday right?

you may be right, I may be crazy.... but it just might be a lunatic your looking for..... Billy Joel

Benne
December 7th, 2017, 11:00 PM
**** it. I'm going.

Thumper 76
December 8th, 2017, 03:13 AM
**** it. I'm going.

Holy hell a Benne sighting!

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 8th, 2017, 06:28 AM

SDSU has a very good chance against JMU if they beat UNH, which they should easily IMO.

I would like to see how they defend Goedert and Weineke. Goedert is a matchup nightmare. Let TC sling the ball and run it if nothing is there. SDSU's offense is very good.

BNATION
December 8th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Rooting for UNH, I think we all know why....

KUlawJack
December 8th, 2017, 08:23 AM

This must have gone over my head, but I don't think any SDSU fans have been bashing SHSU have they? Inside joke I missed here?

Terry2889
December 8th, 2017, 09:03 AM
This must have gone over my head, but I don't think any SDSU fans have been bashing SHSU have they? Inside joke I missed here?

Maybe because SHSU's head coach and OC hail from the CAA? Who knows....

KUlawJack
December 8th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Maybe because SHSU's head coach and OC hail from the CAA? Who knows....

Ah, perhaps that is the reason. I see a lot of back and forth with SHSU and NDSU fans so I thought maybe we were being thrown in the mix for that reason.

UNHWildcat18
December 8th, 2017, 09:49 AM
I just hope we show up on both sides of the ball and make it a competitive game regardless of outcome.xthumbsupx

CappinHard
December 8th, 2017, 10:10 AM

Do we?

centennial
December 8th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Do we?
Yes, arrogant MVFC fans need to be put in their place. Plus we gave SHSU fans **** for booing SD fans. Who the **** boos fans of another team.

Reminds me of going to the NC game and SHSU fans cheering for SHSU on offense. LOL.

TheKingpin28
December 8th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Yes, arrogant MVFC fans need to be put in their place. Plus we gave SHSU fans **** for booing SD fans. Who the **** boos fans of another team.

Reminds me of going to the NC game and SHSU fans cheering for SHSU on offense. LOL.

That first title game, I was sitting in the block of NDSU fans on the SHSU side, and we were laughing so hard when they were cheering for their own team on offense. We actually encouraged them to keep doing it and that we would help them. They did not understand why we would want to cheer for "their team" when they were on offense and gave us a look of complete disbelief. Good times.

centennial
December 8th, 2017, 11:46 AM
That first title game, I was sitting in the block of NDSU fans on the SHSU side, and we were laughing so hard when they were cheering for their own team on offense. We actually encouraged them to keep doing it and that we would help them. They did not understand why we would want to cheer for "their team" when they were on offense and gave us a look of complete disbelief. Good times.
I brought one of my friends. She is a Michigan fan. She turns to me and asks me "Why the hell are these people cheering when their team is on offense? Am I missing something?". I just laughed.

dewey
December 8th, 2017, 12:58 PM
I brought one of my friends. She is a Michigan fan. She turns to me and asks me "Why the hell are these people cheering when their team is on offense? Am I missing something?". I just laughed.

God that was funny. I also enjoyed that.

Dewey

JayMYou
December 8th, 2017, 01:22 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6fIZmNlJlHAmYHxm/giphy.gif

polsongrizz
December 8th, 2017, 01:25 PM

How can a team from SD play bad in cold weather?

centennial
December 8th, 2017, 01:26 PM
He is sand bagging. It's a SDSU thing now.

TheKingpin28
December 8th, 2017, 01:33 PM

I never understood why they did it, but we made sure we would help them out with their decision.

TheKingpin28
December 8th, 2017, 01:34 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6fIZmNlJlHAmYHxm/giphy.gif

Now you're getting it, but I was never cool enough to be a band geek.

Thumper 76
December 8th, 2017, 02:00 PM

Because we are not a smash mouth run and hardened defense anymore. We are a jump out by 10-14 and make you catch up. That’s not a great thing for 10-20 degree weather.

Thumper 76
December 8th, 2017, 02:04 PM
He is sand bagging. It's a SDSU thing now.

It’s not sand bagging if it’s true. Not our fault other teams have been coming out flat and we don’t hydrate properly xcoffeex

centennial
December 8th, 2017, 02:10 PM
It’s not sand bagging if it’s true. Not our fault other teams have been coming out flat and we don’t hydrate properly xcoffeex

Well UNH isn't a hurry up offense, so the hydration will be on point. Problems only arise when the players have to set too quickly, right?

Thumper 76
December 8th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Well UNH isn't a hurry up offense, so the hydration will be on point. Problems only arise when the players have to set too quickly, right?

Well we only have problems in places that are #notastadium so...

Schism55
December 8th, 2017, 02:19 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26706&stc=1

BNATION
December 8th, 2017, 02:38 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26706&stc=1 Best Meme ive seen on AGS period.

caa51
December 8th, 2017, 03:10 PM
I really can't understand the 18 point spread in this game. SDSU defense is not strong giving up 27 points a game so UNH should score some points, 14 to 21 possibly? As good as the SDSU offense is the UNH defense is playing at an extremely high level for a while now. UNH went to JMU and the defense gave up 14 points. Combine that with a frigid cold day, real feel temps in the teens, which has to affect the offenses and SDSU scores 21 to 24? UNH came close to having a hundred yard rusher last week vs a DL that had three 1st team All Conference players on it. This week they are playing against what looks to be a very average DL. Taking the 18 is stealing, hell I think UNH can win the game!!! Looking forward to watching this one, should be a great game.

Schism55
December 8th, 2017, 03:34 PM
I really can't understand the 18 point spread in this game. SDSU defense is not strong giving up 27 points a game so UNH should score some points, 14 to 21 possibly? As good as the SDSU offense is the UNH defense is playing at an extremely high level for a while now. UNH went to JMU and the defense gave up 14 points. Combine that with a frigid cold day, real feel temps in the teens, which has to affect the offenses and SDSU scores 21 to 24? UNH came close to having a hundred yard rusher last week vs a DL that had three 1st team All Conference players on it. This week they are playing against what looks to be a very average DL. Taking the 18 is stealing, hell I think UNH can win the game!!! Looking forward to watching this one, should be a great game.
Very true, I'm keeping a very close eye on the weather and intend to hammer this game $$$

dwtime
December 8th, 2017, 04:29 PM
you may be right, I may be crazy.... but it just might be a lunatic your looking for..... Billy Joel

You may be wrong for all I know but you may be right - same song

mmiller_34
December 8th, 2017, 07:58 PM

Indoor practice facility screwed us up in regard to playing in cold weather.

He is sand bagging.

Honestly not as much as you’d like to think.

Reign of Terrier
December 8th, 2017, 08:03 PM
I think everyone plays worse than they think in cold weather

WrenFGun
December 8th, 2017, 08:08 PM
TD Weber! Oh my!

mmiller_34
December 8th, 2017, 08:34 PM
TD Weber! Oh my!

Looks like you guys will have a home game next week against Weber. What’s the weather look like in Durham next week?

Thumper 76
December 8th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Looks like you guys will have a home game next week against Weber. What’s the weather look like in Durham next week?

That’s gunna be a defensive slugfest for sure. xnodx

mmiller_34
December 8th, 2017, 09:52 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26706&stc=1

I do like bacon.

Bisonator
December 8th, 2017, 10:08 PM
So how are ticket sales going???? :D

mmiller_34
December 8th, 2017, 10:11 PM
So how are ticket sales going???? :D

soaring, so many tickets...

Bisonator
December 8th, 2017, 10:15 PM
You guys should include a ticket to the marker game in 2019. xthumbsupx

KPSUL
December 8th, 2017, 10:45 PM

Amazing ticket sales, the greatest ticket sales ever! The charter flights from NH have been arriving continuously all day! Amazing crowd expected, the biggest crowd ever!

thebootfitter
December 8th, 2017, 11:05 PM
I really can't understand the 18 point spread in this game. SDSU defense is not strong giving up 27 points a game so UNH should score some points, 14 to 21 possibly? As good as the SDSU offense is the UNH defense is playing at an extremely high level for a while now.

UNH went to JMU and the defense gave up 14 points.

Combine that with a frigid cold day, real feel temps in the teens, which has to affect the offenses and SDSU scores 21 to 24? UNH came close to having a hundred yard rusher last week vs a DL that had three 1st team All Conference players on it. This week they are playing against what looks to be a very average DL. Taking the 18 is stealing, hell I think UNH can win the game!!! Looking forward to watching this one, should be a great game.
Im with you on your assessment that the spread is way too high. Though I wouldn't be surprised if UNH finds the SDSU offense to be harder to defend than JMU's offense. I think it will be a good game. My guess is something like 28-17 SDSU.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Mattymc727
December 9th, 2017, 12:28 AM
Final prediction, SDSU 31-17

CappinHard
December 9th, 2017, 12:36 AM
Amazing ticket sales, the greatest ticket sales ever! The charter flights from NH have been arriving continuously all day! Amazing crowd expected, the biggest crowd ever!

Who are you? Donald Trump? I immediately read your post in my mind using his voice. This crowd is gunna be yuuuuuuge. The #fakenews media will make it look like there's not many people there. Don't believe it.

Rabbit3467
December 9th, 2017, 12:42 AM
You guys should include a ticket to the marker game in 2019. xthumbsupxWe should include a ticket to your mom's house... Oh wait, that would cost us more fans. Your **** gets old. Go away

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

jmu007
December 9th, 2017, 05:31 AM
Let’s go Wildcats. Make it an all CAA semi-final.

MR. CHICKEN
December 9th, 2017, 07:14 AM
Final prediction, SDSU 31-17

....MATTY......BEIN' TOO HARD...ON YER 'CATS..........SDSU 28-17.....xsighx.....BRAWK!

Gangtackle11
December 9th, 2017, 07:55 AM
28-14 SDSU.

POD Knows
December 9th, 2017, 08:03 AM
I got SDSU 34 UNH 10, it won't be close.

caribbeanhen
December 9th, 2017, 08:05 AM
28-14 SDSU.

sound about right, but admit I havent checked the weather report, remember we have been told that 35 degrees with a light rain evens things up.....xsmhx

Gangtackle11
December 9th, 2017, 08:22 AM
sound about right, but admit I havent checked the weather report, remember we have been told that 35 degrees with a light rain evens things up.....xsmhx

Mid 20s & sunny.

Terry2889
December 9th, 2017, 09:32 AM
24-13 SDSU

caa51
December 9th, 2017, 10:15 AM
....MATTY......BEIN' TOO HARD...ON YER 'CATS..........SDSU 28-17.....xsighx.....BRAWK!

Dont pay any attention to Matty "The Voice of Doom" Mc. I am sure he is the only fan of an FCS Elite 8 team that says his 3rd team All Conference QB Sucks, the Coach that has led his team to a record 14th consecutive playoff appearance should be replaced and uses words like Stinks, Paper Tiger, Worst UNH Team Ever and Terrible to describe his team. The guys name should be Gloomy Gus because he brings his entire teams home message board down. If I'm ever in too good a mood and I want to level off a bit I just read some of his posts, hahaha. Now that that is out of the way, what a great college football game that was last night. Hats off to Weber St for going into an almost impossible place to win and having the defending National Champions and current #1 team in the nation on the ropes and taking a standing 8 count!!! Equal hats off to JMU for showing the true heart of a champion and pulling off the win. I truly enjoyed every snap of that game. Whoever takes over at QB for Schor might be more talented but I can't imagine him having the same poise, leadership, grit and intangibles that Schor possesses!! Looking forward to the UNH defense playing great today and taking this game down to the wire with the offense doing just enough to get the W. Good luck to all the 1/4 Final teams and congratulations to JMU on the win and Weber St for showing everyone what a great heart and team they have.

katss07
December 9th, 2017, 10:22 AM
SDSU 38-21 UNH

Kemo
December 9th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Pro-tip for New Hampshire fans:

Start a petition to make this the theme music for your intro video next year and you'll sell out every game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGISX9EwGFA&amp;feature=youtu.be

Mattymc727
December 9th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Wow Caa51 gets triggered on both boards!

And Trevor Knight still sucks

Bisonator
December 9th, 2017, 01:22 PM
We should include a ticket to your mom's house... Oh wait, that would cost us more fans. Your **** gets old. Go away

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Lol poor bunny turd got hurt feelers. What's old is your ****ty support for a quality program.

caa51
December 9th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Wow Caa51 gets triggered on both boards!

And Trevor Knight still sucks

GLOOMY GUS!!!!! The sky is falling!! Hahahaha

Knight sucks, Coach Mac should be fired, Team sucks.

You must have pulled one hell of a Houdini to get out of that straitjacket and escape that rubber room. They have to catch you eventually and we won't have to hear you any more!!

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 9th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Closing in on kickoff!! Go Northeast Football!!

Schism55
December 9th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Lets get it on!!

Drblankstare
December 9th, 2017, 02:08 PM
JFC SDSU get some people to your playoff games

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Go SDSU!

Okay, I feel dirty writing this. I just want to see the meltdown if SDSU beats JMU. Too much to ask?

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 02:10 PM
7-0 SDSU

Green1
December 9th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Go SDSU!

Okay, I feel dirty writing this. I just want to see the meltdown if SDSU beats JMU. Too much to ask?

Ick! I feel dirty just reading that.

Terry2889
December 9th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Great first drive by SDSU

RabidRabbit
December 9th, 2017, 02:13 PM
3 passes to prime receivers, 1 Mengarelli run, then Christion waltzes 14 yards for TD. Jacks start exactly as planned.

Bison56
December 9th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Built it, but they still won't come.

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Too much defense. UNH punting.

Bison56
December 9th, 2017, 02:16 PM
I don't see UNH much but I like those helmets are they new?

RabidRabbit
December 9th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Then 3&Out for wildcats. Jacks starting again from their own 32.

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 02:20 PM
UNH doesn't look like it has the horses to stay in this game. It looks like FBS team playing a hapless FCS team.

14-0

Schism55
December 9th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Game over, already?? xsmhx

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 9th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Cinderalla isn't looking so hot....

Bison56
December 9th, 2017, 02:22 PM
UNH doesn't look like it has the horses to stay in this game. It looks like FBS team playing a hapless FCS team.

14-0

Surprised being they do play in the CAA.

RabidRabbit
December 9th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Wieneke! End of round 40 yards untouched TD. Jacks up 14-0 half way thru 1st Qtr.

Terry2889
December 9th, 2017, 02:23 PM
This could get ugly. Worst possible start for UNH. Great job of taking advantage of our over pursuit by SDSU. Don't like that we threw the ball three straight times on our first drive.

Twentysix
December 9th, 2017, 02:23 PM
24-13 SDSUDoesn't look good so far.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Surprised being they do play in the CAA.

I consider the CAA to be similar to Southern or Big Sky. Even in their league I like Delaware more for the playoff spot.

Twentysix
December 9th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Go SDSU!

Okay, I feel dirty writing this. I just want to see the meltdown if SDSU beats JMU. Too much to ask?Disagree. Go SDSU. No one id rather beat in the championship than SDSU. Also no one id rather lose to in the NC than SDSU. It's really the ideal game.

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Disagree. Go SDSU. No one id rather beat in the championship than SDSU. Also no one id rather lose to in the NC than SDSU. It's really the ideal game.

I want SDSU to lose every game. But vs UNH I'll take them.

SoDakSA
December 9th, 2017, 02:27 PM
How terrible was UCA?

Bison56
December 9th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Watch out for those ankle twists UNH backs.

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 02:28 PM
How terrible was UCA?

Southland team.

Bison56
December 9th, 2017, 02:28 PM
How terrible was UCA?
They beat Sammy.

SoDakSA
December 9th, 2017, 02:29 PM
They beat Sammy.
Not sure that tells me much. A middle of the conference USD almost beat them too

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 02:32 PM
SDSU has the best offense that UNH has faced all year.

UNHWildcat18
December 9th, 2017, 02:33 PM
I consider the CAA to be similar to Southern or Big Sky. Even in their league I like Delaware more for the playoff spot.

LOL please, no UNH fan thinks we are that great this year, nova played to the wire vs SDSU last year and JMU knocked you out at your own place, hell even UNH lost in the last 4 min to ISUr in 14 who NDSU needed the last 30 seconds to beat. Stop acting like the CAA is under the MVFC and is in the other group of conferences. UNH wasn't supposed to be good this year and we knocked off the top southland team at their place.

Prime Power
Disagree. Go SDSU. No one id rather beat in the championship than SDSU. Also no one id rather lose to in the NC than SDSU. It's really the ideal game.

Bingo!! As much as I would love to see NDSU avenge their loss on the regular season, if anyone other than NDSU wins it, I would like to see them finally win one.

Bison56
SDSU has the best offense that UNH has faced all year.
You trying to summon the CAA trolls?

Go Lehigh TU owl
UNH is in big trouble. SDSU is controlling the LOS. The Rabbits are able to do as they wish.

UNHWildcat18
December 9th, 2017, 02:34 PM
I have to give it to the SDSU offensive coordinator. They are drawing up some damn good plays

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 02:35 PM
LOL please, no UNH fan thinks we are that great this year, nova played to the wire vs SDSU last year and JMU knocked you out at your own place, hell even UNH lost in the last 4 min to ISUr in 14 who NDSU needed the last 30 seconds to beat. Stop acting like the CAA is under the MVFC and is in the other group of conferences. UNH wasn't supposed to be good this year and we knocked off the top southland team at their place.

Nope CAA is not a clear 2nd in my book, forget being up there with the MVFC.

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 02:37 PM
21-0

PantherRob82
December 9th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Ouch.

RabidRabbit
December 9th, 2017, 02:38 PM
3rd Jacks TD in 1st qtr, and no turnovers to get them there. Jacks Daumination!

Drblankstare
What a joke

Go Lehigh TU owl
Wow, I know the SDSU has a really good offense but the Wildcats D is rarely shredded like this. The Rabbits OL is just destroying the UNH front 7...