PDA

View Full Version : UNH at UCA (2nd Round)

Pages : [1] 2

BEAR
November 25th, 2017, 04:45 PM
UNH travels to Conway to face the Bears...who you got?

NDSUtk
November 25th, 2017, 04:48 PM
After watching UNH today, if UCA doesn't score enough points by the end of the first quarter to win, I'll be disappointed in UCA.

cx500d
November 25th, 2017, 04:55 PM
UNH is stinkums

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 25th, 2017, 04:56 PM
UCA by 21+

dwtime
November 25th, 2017, 04:56 PM
UNH travels to Conway to face the Bears...who you got?

All logic says we get throttled, if we keep it somewhat close I'll be happy. Our offense has completely disappeared these past three games.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 25th, 2017, 05:03 PM
UCA rolls UNH easily.

aceinthehole
November 25th, 2017, 05:12 PM
All logic says we get throttled, if we keep it somewhat close I'll be happy. Our offense has completely disappeared these past three games.

Honestly, I don't know why. You have a very good QB and WR corps. It must be you have no real running game to speak of.

UNH threw for nearly 300 yards today, but couldn't seem to find the end zone. Smething must of happened, but they aren't as awful as their output has been since the JMU game:

at JMU - 0
at W&M - 35
vs. Elon - 16
at Albany - 0
vs. CCSU - 14

That's just 65 points in their last 5 games (13 ppg). Prior to that, UNH had scored at least 22 points per game over their first 7 games.

aceinthehole
November 25th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Also give the UNH D some credit, as it has been keeping them in games all year long.

UNH points against:

vs. Towson - 14
at JMU - 21
at W&M - 16
vs. Elon - 6
at Albany - 15
vs. CCSU - 0

The defense has only surrendered 72 points in their last 6 games (12 ppg).

BEAR
November 25th, 2017, 05:23 PM
I think with UCAs running backs, an Oline that has only given up 6 sacks ( 3 by Kansas State if I recall ) , multiple options at WR, deadly accurate QB hitting 66% of his passes, and a defense that has 37 sacks, and a coach with FBS experience who focuses on line play...I agree UCA should win this...

cx500d
November 25th, 2017, 05:29 PM
I think with UCAs running backs, an Oline that has only given up 6 sacks ( 3 by Kansas State if I recall ) , multiple options at WR, deadly accurate QB hitting 66% of his passes, and a defense that has 37 sacks, and a coach with FBS experience who focuses on line play...I agree UCA should win this...

You are overthinking this....UNH sux...

mamberso
November 25th, 2017, 05:39 PM
CARK should win this one easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry2889
November 25th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Honestly, I don't know why. You have a very good QB and WR corps. It must be you have no real running game to speak of.

UNH threw for nearly 300 yards today, but couldn't seem to find the end zone. Smething must of happened, but they aren't as awful as their output has been since the JMU game:

at JMU - 0
at W&M - 35
vs. Elon - 16
at Albany - 0
vs. CCSU - 14

That's just 65 points in their last 5 games (13 ppg). Prior to that, UNH had scored at least 22 points per game over their first 7 games.
Ace, the play calling and game management that we've experienced in the last 6 weeks has been unimaginably bad. Did we waste opportunities today? Yes... Should we have scored at least 35? Yes... But we didn't, and we haven't. Our defense is legitimately good, but with the absence of a running game and a QB that holds the ball too long and can't make any throws that require reading the defense we are in a lot of trouble. Unless UCA has a complete meltdown UNH might get rolled. The only thing we have going for us is that we are due for an offensive breakout.... Which won't happen until we get rid of our coordinator!

- - - Updated - - -

You are overthinking this....UNH sux...

At least spell sucks right... At least give us that : (

KPSUL
November 25th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Also give the UNH D some credit, as it has been keeping them in games all year long.

UNH points against:

vs. Towson - 14
at JMU - 21
at W&M - 16
vs. Elon - 6
at Albany - 15
vs. CCSU - 0

Your a class act Ace. Very unfortunate that you not only lost a senior QB starter to suspension, but also your Freshman QB to injury at the beginning of the 4th Qtr otherwise CCSU would have likely won today.

Mattymc727
November 25th, 2017, 07:02 PM
UCA by 500

bwbear
November 25th, 2017, 07:08 PM
UCA by 28.

mmiller_34
November 25th, 2017, 07:27 PM
I voted for UCA.

igo4uni
November 25th, 2017, 07:41 PM
i voted uca

Daytripper
November 25th, 2017, 07:45 PM
UCA by a lot. They play good football on both sides of the ball.

Bisonator
November 25th, 2017, 07:48 PM
UCA should win handily.

PantherRob82
November 25th, 2017, 08:03 PM
I accidentally picked UNH. UCA by 30

kdinva
November 25th, 2017, 08:09 PM
UCA should win handily.

one would think..........but one cannot forget Super Bowl III............Nah, UCA by 30.

igo4uni
November 25th, 2017, 08:09 PM
I accidentally picked UNH. UCA by 30
you're the only 1 so far.

UNHWildcat18
November 26th, 2017, 08:07 AM
60 degrees and sunny next Saturday, perfect football weather!

PantherRob82
November 26th, 2017, 08:15 AM
you're the only 1 so far.

and it was a complete accident. xlolx

UNH72Plus
November 26th, 2017, 09:07 AM

UNH points against:

vs. Towson - 14
at JMU - 21
at W&M - 16
vs. Elon - 6
at Albany - 15
vs. CCSU - 0

Actually the defense has only given 63 points in those game there was also a fumble returned for a TD, a pick six, and a safety (Towson scored 17 not 14). They held JMU scoreless for three of the four quarters.

Billnonymous
November 26th, 2017, 09:20 AM
no way UNH should be in the playoffs, and they will not be after this week. UCA 45-10

UNHWildcat18
November 26th, 2017, 09:27 AM
no way UNH should be in the playoffs, and they will not be after this week. UCA 45-10

Apparently NAU, Monmouth shouldn’t have been either. Thanks for the input

Billnonymous
November 26th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Apparently NAU, Monmouth shouldn’t have been either. Thanks for the input

Both of those teams would've beaten Holy Cross, UNH could not. NAU would've, at the very least, put up 3 points on Albany, UNH could not. Monmouth put up 2 TDs on Albany, UNH could not even get a FG.

UNHWildcat18
November 26th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Both of those teams would've beaten Holy Cross, UNH could not. NAU would've, at the very least, put up 3 points on Albany, UNH could not. Monmouth put up 2 TDs on Albany, UNH could not even get a FG.

Evey week is a different game, UNH’s defense wouldn’t give up 41 to an undersized USD. So if UNH somehow beats UCA next week are you going to say UCA didn’t belong in the playoffs?

dwtime
November 26th, 2017, 10:05 AM

And yet both NAU and Monmouth aren't playing next week and UNH is.

Billnonymous
November 26th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Evey week is a different game, UNH’s defense wouldn’t give up 41 to an undersized USD. So if UNH somehow beats UCA next week are you going to say UCA didn’t belong in the playoffs?

UCA won their conference, UNH did not.

Billnonymous
November 26th, 2017, 10:10 AM
And yet both NAU and Monmouth aren't playing next week and UNH is.

They're not playing next week because they didn't play UNH yesterday. If UNH played either of those teams yesterday, UNH wouldn't be playing next week.

dwtime
November 26th, 2017, 10:14 AM
They're not playing next week because they didn't play UNH yesterday. If UNH played either of those teams yesterday, UNH wouldn't be playing next week.

Thanks for your input Mr. Hypothetical.

caa51
November 26th, 2017, 10:18 AM

Maybe you should be on TV making big dollars for these incredible prognosticating skills. How about for once we deal with facts. UNH is in the sweet 16 baby!!! Deal with it.

UNHWildcat18
November 26th, 2017, 10:19 AM
UCA won their conference, UNH did not.

So only the conference winners should be in the playoffs? You didn’t answer my question, you had like 14 posts in a year before today, go take your non contributing banter elsewhere.

Mattymc727
November 26th, 2017, 10:23 AM
Billnonymous has come out of his JMU troll cave for the playoffs. It’s that time of year for the playoff trolls. He shall be back in his slumber soon once it’s over.

Billnonymous
November 26th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Let's face it, if your Uncle Marty isn't on the Selection Committee, we aren't even having this convo. Great job beating the biggest creampuff in the playoffs without their stating QB, a match also arranged by your Uncle Marty, I'm sure. I'd say the percent chance you have of beating UCA this week are the same as the number of points you put up against Albany.

caa51
November 26th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Let's face it, if your Uncle Marty isn't on the Selection Committee, we aren't even having this convo. Great job beating the biggest creampuff in the playoffs without their stating QB, a match also arranged by your Uncle Marty, I'm sure. I'd say the percent chance you have of beating UCA this week are the same as the number of points you put up against Albany.

Once again we see those predicting skills. Are you on a major network or only have a local show? Haha. Hope your not on this Saturday at 3:00 because I will be watching the UNH-UCA game.

UNHWildcat18
November 26th, 2017, 10:59 AM

Lol you’re so pathetic, again take your low IQ elsewhere

Billnonymous
November 26th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Maybe you should be on TV making big dollars for these incredible prognosticating skills. How about for once we deal with facts. UNH is in the sweet 16 baby!!! Deal with it.

Here's another fact: When your football team can't earn a playoff spot on its own, your Uncle Marty will be there with his dirty thumb on the scale.

Billnonymous
November 26th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Once again we see those predicting skills. Are you on a major network or only have a local show? Haha. Hope your not on this Saturday at 3:00 because I will be watching the UNH-UCA game.

Watching or attending?

caa51
November 26th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Here's another fact: When your football team can't earn a playoff spot on its own, your Uncle Marty will be there with his dirty thumb on the scale.

Obviously your a special kind of stupid. Once again that is not a fact but instead an infantile, uneducated and very bitter opinion. Please let me help you if you need any help understanding the difference between fact and opinion. This really isn't very tough. UNH in the sweet 16, now that is what they call a fact!!!

caa51
November 26th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Watching or attending?

Attending

Billnonymous
November 26th, 2017, 11:16 AM
So only the conference winners should be in the playoffs? You didn’t answer my question, you had like 14 posts in a year before today, go take your non contributing banter elsewhere.

I did answer your question. Even if they lose they would still have belonged in the playoffs. A team that got shut out by Albany and needed a Hail Mary to beat Maine, two of the worst teams in CAA, plus getting whooped by a mediocre Holy Cross team and.....wait....wait, here comes Uncle Marty....annnnnnnd, UNH is in!!!!

Billnonymous
November 26th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Obviously your a special kind of stupid. Once again that is not a fact but instead an infantile, uneducated and very bitter opinion. Please let me help you if you need any help understanding the difference between fact and opinion. This really isn't very tough. UNH in the sweet 16, now that is what they call a fact!!!

How am I bitter? I'm not a Delaware fan. They deserve to be bitter. JMU earned their spot by beating every single team they faced. We don't need crooked ADs to earn playoff spots.

ST_Lawson
November 26th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Daaaaaa Bears

caribbeanhen
November 26th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Central Arkansas will beat them good, but I hope the lil Darlings can at least show up in this game.... it's the CAA homerism in me....

PantherRob82
November 26th, 2017, 12:11 PM

Could you please stop calling him stupid in posts where you use your instead of you’re? It’s killing me. xlolx

caa51
November 26th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Could you please stop calling him stupid in posts where you use your instead of you’re? It’s killing me. xlolx

Hahahaha, the spelling police showed up.

PantherRob82
November 26th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Hahahaha, the spelling police showed up.

That's not a spelling issue, more of a grammatical error. You can continue making it if you like, it’s just extremely ironic when you are telling him he is a special kind of stupid. Carry on. xcoffeex

caa51
November 26th, 2017, 12:21 PM
I did answer your question. Even if they lose they would still have belonged in the playoffs. A team that got shut out by Albany and needed a Hail Mary to beat Maine, two of the worst teams in CAA, plus getting whooped by a mediocre Holy Cross team and.....wait....wait, here comes Uncle Marty....annnnnnnd, UNH is in!!!!

Stonybrook beat Maine on a Hail Mary. My God do you struggle with facts!!!

caa51
November 26th, 2017, 12:22 PM
That's not a spelling issue, more of a grammatical error. You can continue making it if you like, it’s just extremely ironic when you are telling him he is a special kind of stupid. Carry on. xcoffeex

Wow, are you serious? Get a freakin life pal.

BEAR
November 26th, 2017, 12:22 PM
How many of you UNH fans are making the trip to Conway for the game?

PantherRob82
November 26th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Wow, are you serious? Get a freakin life pal.

Serious? This is a message board. Nothing is “serious”. You must be a special kind of stupid. ;)xlolx

caa51
November 26th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Serious? This is a message board. Nothing is “serious”. You must be a special kind of stupid. ;)xlolx

Hahahaha, ok you win.

PantherRob82
November 26th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Hahahaha, ok you win.

Awesome. I woke up this morning hoping I could win the Internet. xcoffeex

- - - Updated - - -

Back to the thread, UNH looked bad yesterday, their AD is in the mafia and UCA has a purple and gray striped field.

WrenFGun
November 26th, 2017, 01:08 PM

LOL. Ok. You think San Diego is better than UNH too now?

KPSUL
November 26th, 2017, 01:11 PM
How many of you UNH fans are making the trip to Conway for the game?

There will not likely be many. There is a contingent of family members and a few former players who travel that far - great people if you have a chance to say hello. I seriously considered making the trip to see an iconic FCS location, but airfare jumped a lot once we got within 7 days. I'm sure you guys will be great hosts if the quality of the UCA fans I've seen on AGS are a good indication.
There never would have been many, this young Wildcat teams is getting valuable playoff experience for next season, but there isn't much expectation for a deep playoff run.

KPSUL
November 26th, 2017, 01:15 PM

A closet JMU fan crawls out of his hole to make a bold prediction!

BEAR
November 26th, 2017, 01:24 PM
It is quite a trip. I think the same low numbers would apply if UCA had to play at UNH.

We we might be low on attendance because deer season and lack of advertising by our admins makes it that way. But I go to enjoy the game anyway.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26621&stc=1

KPSUL
November 26th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Awesome. I woke up this morning hoping I could win the Internet. xcoffeex

- - - Updated - - -

Back to the thread, UNH looked bad yesterday, their AD is in the mafia and UCA has a purple and gray striped field.

Back to the thread, UNH looked bad yesterday, YEP xsalutex their AD is in the mafia NOPE xdeadhorsex and UCA has a purple and gray striped field Ya Don't Say? xcoffeex

dwtime
November 26th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Back to the thread, UNH looked bad yesterday, YEP xsalutex their AD is in the mafia NOPE xdeadhorsex and UCA has a purple and gray striped field Ya Don't Say? xcoffeex

xnodx

yorkcountyUNHfan
November 26th, 2017, 02:23 PM
It is quite a trip. I think the same low numbers would apply if UCA had to play at UNH.

We we might be low on attendance because deer season and lack of advertising by our admins makes it that way. But I go to enjoy the game anyway.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26621&stc=1

Haha, this sounds like the Bears to our northeast.

perhaps some of the on field success carry over...

yorkcountyUNHfan
November 26th, 2017, 02:24 PM

actually Robs post made me laugh

PantherRob82
November 26th, 2017, 02:32 PM
actually Robs post made me laugh

Don't know if you made the game yesterday, but I asked Jim to pass along my greetings. :D

I don't think most UNH posters know I am joking and support the Wildcats when they don't play us. Heck, I traveled 8 hours to the UNH-Toledo game. That might be further than a lot of UNH fans. xlolx

yorkcountyUNHfan
November 26th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Jim and I were talking with other tailgaters about our trips out to UNI.

KPSUL
November 26th, 2017, 02:53 PM
We should have a poll concerning when Panther Rob will put his UNI helmet back on. I'd think a 46-7 playoff win would do it?

bwbear
November 26th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Haha, this sounds like the Bears to our northeast.

perhaps some of the on field success carry over...

The problem UCA has is that the state focuses on one team in the FBS....and that team has sucked for 6 years. Even the alum tend to leave school and give their money to Fayettenam instead of paying a fraction of that to support the Bears.

Combine that with duck and deer hunting seasons and our attendance drops. We had over 11k for the SHSU game but only one over 9k since, and that was Homecoming.

PantherRob82
November 26th, 2017, 04:14 PM
We should have a poll concerning when Panther Rob will put his UNI helmet back on. I'd think a 46-7 playoff win would do it?

I don’t recall the last time it was UNI. Sometime in 2015 or 16. It’s so much fun watching posters go off on the team whose helmet I have instead of UNI.

- - - Updated - - -

Jim and I were talking with other tailgaters about our trips out to UNI.

My trip to UNH was definitely the craziest one I’ve done. Road tripping with Capn Cat and Ralph will do that though. :D

Hanging out with Chip Kelly is always a good story as wel.

CvilleDuke
November 26th, 2017, 04:33 PM
UNH squeaked into the playoffs and I think they squeak by UCA.

Daytripper
November 26th, 2017, 04:36 PM

Respectfully disagree. Only JMU and NDSU are more balanced than UCA. I don't think it will be close. But, that is why they play the games....

Terry2889
November 26th, 2017, 04:40 PM

That's conjecture... Not a fact... Here is a fact, you haven't stated any FACTS any of your previous arguments... Life must be difficult for you.

PantherRob82
November 26th, 2017, 05:52 PM

That’s the only way UNI gets another home game so I would take it.

KPSUL
November 26th, 2017, 06:03 PM
That’s the only way UNI gets another home game so I would take it.

How do you know UNH didn't outbid UNI for the home field? When a Quarterfinals game involves 2 unseeded teams doesn't it go back to the higher bidder?

BEAR
November 26th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Interesting fact: UNH and UCA have never played each other.

I wonder if that will factor into this game? UNH's coach not only said he wasn't familiar with UCA but had never been to the state of Arkansas. I'm sure he will watch game film but it's a little different when it's at the level of unfamiliarity he's claiming. Of course it can work both ways...

KPSUL
November 26th, 2017, 06:26 PM

I wonder if that will factor into this game? UNH's coach not only said he wasn't familiar with UCA but had never been to the state of Arkansas. I'm sure he will watch game film but it's a little different when it's at the level of unfamiliarity he's claiming. Of course it can work both ways...

Coaches never like to say they are focusing on one team over another when waiting for an opponent to be determined, but I assumed that Steve Campbell may have been thinking UNH a bit more than CCSU and that could be an advantage in preparation time for this game.

On the other hand what ever UCA was doing was working well all season, so I would not expect a lot of changes. UNH needs to change up some things on offense to compete in this game, whether they do or not remains to be seen, but hopefully from the UNH perspective they will come up with few unexpected things.

BEAR
November 26th, 2017, 06:34 PM
I know they will be flying into Little Rock. Make sure they have the bus ready and that they stay in Conway. You don't want any part of crime ridden LR. There's some nice hotels on the east side of Conway that were built like 5 years ago. Plus those are walking distance to several restaurants and stores including a Dicks Sporting Goods store if the team needs anything. But get out if Little Rock...xthumbsupx

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26623&stc=1

Also, Conway is trying to go with the old town revival theme. You know, merchantiles and small downtown businesses. Like half of America isn't...xlolx

one_armed_man
November 26th, 2017, 06:38 PM
After watching the UNH/CCSU game, I think the UNH secondary will have a lot of trouble with the UCA receiving corps.

caa51
November 26th, 2017, 06:39 PM
I know they will be flying into Little Rock. Make sure they have the bus ready and that they stay in Conway. You don't want any part of crime ridden LR. There's some nice hotels on the east side of Conway that were built like 5 years ago. Plus those are walking distance to several restaurants and stores including a Dicks Sporting Goods store if the team needs anything. But get out if Little Rock...xthumbsupx

What nice hotels are closest to the stadium? Thank you.

ElCid
November 26th, 2017, 06:44 PM

And then of course, there is that field........😀

cx500d
November 26th, 2017, 06:45 PM

One would think...

BEAR
November 26th, 2017, 06:51 PM

Thats it for nice hotels IMO. Take exit 127 and the new ones are on your right. Next day get back on the I40 east and take exit 129 and follow the signs straight up Dave Ward/Hwy 60 til you see UCA on your right. Total driving is only about 5 miles. There are no hotels next to UCA. Believe it or not when Paris Hilton was a regular visitor to UCA and Conway while shooting The Simple Life tv show, she attempted to get a Hilton right next to campus but the deal fell apart. Shame though. We really need one.

CentArk22
November 26th, 2017, 06:57 PM

On Exits 125 & 127 off of I-40 will have pretty much all of your hotel options. On 125 is a Fairfield-Marriott Inn, Holiday Inn, Microtel, La Quinta and these are all brand new. On 127 are Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn, Country Inn, these are all new as well. Exit 127 will be a little closer to the stadium (10 minutes), and 125 will be around 15 minutes away.

Hope to see some UNH fans down here this weekend!

KPSUL
November 26th, 2017, 07:01 PM
After watching the UNH/CCSU game, I think the UNH secondary will have a lot of trouble with the UCA receiving corps.

Looks like everyone you played, except Kansas State, had trouble with your passing game. The two best UNH DB weren't playing against CCSU - they will likely both be playing this Saturday. The UNH defense has been good all year except for Holy Cross when we had lost a bunch of guys after beating Georgia Southern the week before. They held Elon to 6 points all game and JMU to 14 offensive points, 0 in the second half. They also held JMU to 3 of 15 on third down and forced 8 punts.

PantherRob82
November 26th, 2017, 07:06 PM
How do you know UNH didn't outbid UNI for the home field? When a Quarterfinals game involves 2 unseeded teams doesn't it go back to the higher bidder?
UNH did not outbid us. xlolx I promise. xpeacex

PantherRob82
November 26th, 2017, 07:08 PM
One would think...

What would be the fun in that?

BEAR
November 26th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Alright I got some questions for UNH fans.

How does your defense handle playing a big oline? We've got a senior laden line that are over 300 lbs. that keep Hildebrand clean.

Also how does the defense handle a quick play offense and 5 players rotating in and out constantly?

Finally, how does the defense handle passes to 10+ receivers and runs by 5 backs a game?

For your offense, how does the offense line do on stopping the defense from getting to the QB?

What is your typical defense package and offense packages? UCA runs multiple packages so it's hard to tell exactly what we rely on as a base set.

CentArk22
November 26th, 2017, 08:09 PM

How does your defense handle playing a big oline? We've got a senior laden line that are over 300 lbs. that keep Hildebrand clean.

Also how does the defense handle a quick play offense and 5 players rotating in and out constantly?

Finally, how does the defense handle passes to 10+ receivers and runs by 5 backs a game?

For your offense, how does the offense line do on stopping the defense from getting to the QB?

What is your typical defense package and offense packages? UCA runs multiple packages so it's hard to tell exactly what we rely on as a base set.

Shhhhh... let’s not give away all our secrets :)

cx500d
November 26th, 2017, 08:10 PM
What would be the fun in that?

You Scalawag

BEAR
November 26th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Shhhhh... let’s not give away all our secrets :)

We'll let them BATTLE it out on the field....xsmiley_wix

Dukie95
November 27th, 2017, 09:53 AM
I picked UCA, but week-to-week, UNH has played a much tougher schedule that should leave them better prepared for this type of game. I wouldn't be surprised for UNH to win, but still not picking them in this poll.

UNIFanSince1983
November 27th, 2017, 09:58 AM
I don't see this one being close at all. UCA should take care of business.

BNATION
November 27th, 2017, 10:15 AM
This will be very ugly IMO, 52-13 UCA. Go Bears.

BNATION
November 27th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Whatever you have to smoke send it down here because its better than the **** we have obvioulsy, UNH has no prayer in this game. I will give you 20 points and put any amount you'd like on this game.

I picked UCA, but week-to-week, UNH has played a much tougher schedule that should leave them better prepared for this type of game. I wouldn't be surprised for UNH to win, but still not picking them in this poll.

WrenFGun
November 27th, 2017, 10:19 AM

How does your defense handle playing a big oline? We've got a senior laden line that are over 300 lbs. that keep Hildebrand clean. UNH's defensive line is pretty good, but mostly against the run. Rick Holt and Ryan Sosnak are all-conference caliber tackles and can contain the run, and Horton can rush the passer, but pass rush isn't consistent. Brian Carter is the other DE and he is somewhat light on experience, as UNH has lost the two DE's ahead of him on the depth chart to season ending injuries. UNH relies heavily on Quinlen Dean and Jared Kuehl, their two LB's, to both make tackles on run plays and bring pressure on blitzes. UNH is very susceptible over the middle on streak plays.

Also how does the defense handle a quick play offense and 5 players rotating in and out constantly? I'm not sure this is particularly different than what UNH is used to facing. SELA ran this offense a few years ago and struggled against UNH's defense. UNH rotates heavily on the line and in the secondary, so I don't know if fatigue will play in. You'll see at least three linebackers (Steven Harper, and 4 if Michael Balsamo can go), at least 7 lineman (Jacob Bradshaw, Riley Ammermann, perhaps Schumacher) and at least 7 guys in the secondary (Alonzo Addae, Marquis Carr, Pop Lacey and perhaps even Matt Sherlock) on the regular.

Finally, how does the defense handle passes to 10+ receivers and runs by 5 backs a game? Probably the same way they would handle 3 receivers and 1 back. I'd think they'd cover the guys on the field.

For your offense, how does the offense line do on stopping the defense from getting to the QB? UNH has allowed 45 sacks this year. They are dreadful at protecting the QB. I'd expect UCA to be in Knight's face all day. UNH's best chance is to enter this game assuming they cannot run the ball or protect Knight in standard formations.

What is your typical defense package and offense packages? UCA runs multiple packages so it's hard to tell exactly what we rely on as a base set.UNH runs 100% of their plays on offense out of the shotgun. Typically they go 3 wide with a TE and a RB. On defense, UNH plays a 4-2-5. On obvious passing downs they play more of a 3-2-6, and I've occasionally even seen 7 DB's on the field.

Answers in quote.

KPSUL
November 27th, 2017, 10:21 AM

What's the rush, they've got 3 full days to figure all that out. Let's deal with something more pressing. I used to go to a Catfish restaurant in the boonies north of Little Rock called Grandpas. Looks like they moved it closer to town - is it still any good?

BEAR
November 27th, 2017, 10:30 AM
Answers in quote.

Thanks for the insights. As fans we really don't get to see much of what other teams do in conferences that are as far away as UNH is to UCA. Hence the reason I don't vote in the AGS poll. When your coach said he wasn't familiar with UCA and had never actually been to Arkansas, well, I had to know more about your program. I do wonder sometimes if unfamiliarity is a factor that will keep this game close. But if your line has given up 45 sacks and UCA's line has given up 6 (3 to Kansas State), then there may be a larger margin of victory then what I thought. Campbell stresses line play. I just hope we have him after our run in the playoffs is done.

BEAR
November 27th, 2017, 10:34 AM
What's the rush, they've got 3 full days to figure all that out. Let's deal with something more pressing. I used to go to a Catfish restaurant in the boonies north of Little Rock called Grandpas. Looks like they moved it closer to town - is it still any good?

No idea. There's countless mom and pop catfish joints in this area. I avoid LR and NLR as much as possible. But if you're in town, head on down there. Just because I've never had it doesn't mean it's not any good.

Bear84
November 27th, 2017, 10:36 AM
This will be very ugly IMO, 52-13 UCA. Go Bears.

I think you're the one with the smoke! The UNH offense has struggled to score, but they have a very stout defense, probably the best that UCA has faced this year. When you also factor in the UNH offense failing to give the D much rest, their D looks even better. I expect a low scoring defensive game, something like 17-3.

CentArk22
November 27th, 2017, 10:38 AM

I’ll be honest with you, I’ve lived in Central Arkansas my entire life and I’ve never heard of that place. Even if I had, I can assure you there’s a bunch of places in the area that are a lot better.

BEAR
November 27th, 2017, 10:42 AM
I think you're the one with the smoke! The UNH offense has struggled to score, but they have a very stout defense, probably the best that UCA has faced this year. When you also factor in the UNH offense failing to give the D much rest, their D looks even better. I expect a low scoring defensive game, something like 17-3.

UNH's Oline has allowed 45 sacks this year ( UCA 6 )..even if they are good at run defense (ala McNeese ) they apparently aren't at pass defense. UCA will attempt to run the ball to start out with then throw it to keep them honest. But eventually that Dline will get tired. I see this going the way of McNeese honestly. UCA by at least 4 TDs. UCA just mixes it up too much...

WrenFGun
November 27th, 2017, 10:43 AM
UNH's Oline has allowed 45 sacks this year ( UCA 6 )..even if they are good at run defense (ala McNeese ) they apparently aren't at pass defense. UCA will attempt to run the ball to start out with then throw it to keep them honest. But eventually that Dline will get tired. I see this going the way of McNeese honestly. UCA by at least 4 TDs. UCA just mixes it up too much...

If Central Arkansas can complete deep balls on UNH the game is over. UNH will try to stop the run, keep the passes in front of them and tighten up around their 35. If UCA converts there or hits on chunks, it will be a blowout.

BNATION
November 27th, 2017, 10:44 AM
I think the CAA gets exposed. I watched Elon 2nd place, and was utterly unimpressed. I think UCA scores at least 35 points minimum and UNH may put 7 or 6 on the board. Conway is a tough place to play. Problem is UNH is about to play a team that not only runs well, but throws well. I dont think they can stop both. Hild has a big day through the air.

ElCid
November 27th, 2017, 10:54 AM
I am thinking NH defense will give UCA some fits. Won't be a runaway. NH will obviously have issues scoring. I am thinking around a 31-14. And that 14 may be generous. One being a short field or defensive score.

BEAR
November 27th, 2017, 10:54 AM
If Central Arkansas can complete deep balls on UNH the game is over. UNH will try to stop the run, keep the passes in front of them and tighten up around their 35. If UCA converts there or hits on chunks, it will be a blowout.

UCA throws for long yards a few times a game.

27, 74, 52, 46, 74, 58, 60, 81, 57, 32, 55, 54, 48, 43, 69, 35, 78...these are the long pass plays for each game this year. There may have been other long plays in each game but I just grabbed the ones listed as longest pass plays.

Dukie95
November 27th, 2017, 11:01 AM
I think the CAA gets exposed. I watched Elon 2nd place, and was utterly unimpressed. I think UCA scores at least 35 points minimum and UNH may put 7 or 6 on the board. Conway is a tough place to play. Problem is UNH is about to play a team that not only runs well, but throws well. I dont think they can stop both. Hild has a big day through the air.

Elon was 3rd place.

BNATION
November 27th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Details.... Proof will be in the cobbler as they say down this way. I wont say i told you so when its ugly. If UNH keeps it within 17 points ill change my avatar to UNH for a week. Anyone willing to match the wager?

Elon was 3rd place.

WrenFGun
November 27th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Anyone have any links to any highlight videos or full games? I can find the K-State game, but that's not showing a lot from UCA from a competition or performance perspective. Cursory youtube research has been pretty limited!

yorkcountyUNHfan
November 27th, 2017, 11:20 AM
I'm hearing vicious rumors that this game is taking place in a dry county...can anyone confirm or deny

BEAR
November 27th, 2017, 11:23 AM
I'm hearing vicious rumors that this game is taking place in a dry county...can anyone confirm or deny

It is true. But it is one of the wettest dry counties in Arkansas. Everyone sells it. Right across the street from the stadium is BEAR DENS PIZZA. Actually pretty good food. All the drinks you want. But if that's not your cup of tea, hit MORGAN/MAUMELLE or MORRILTON. They are 20 minutes up I40 either way and load up at one of their booze haunts.

Bear84
November 27th, 2017, 11:23 AM

Unfortunately, that is correct. However, there is liquor by the drink at many Conway restaurants. Liquor stores are a 20 minute drive to the border. xdrunkyx

Daytripper
November 27th, 2017, 11:35 AM
It is true. But it is one of the wettest dry counties in Arkansas. Everyone sells it. Right across the street from the stadium is BEAR DENS PIZZA. Actually pretty good food. All the drinks you want. But if that's not your cup of tea, hit MORGAN/MAUMELLE or MORRILTON. They are 20 minutes up I40 either way and load up at one of their booze haunts.

A college town with no liquor stores......

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif

BEAR
November 27th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Got this news today...

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26624&stc=1

Don't forget to join us this Saturday, December 2nd, for a chili cook-off tailgate at the Crafton Alumni Pavillion! Bring the family for chili, crackers and cornbread from 12-1:30 pm.
Admission is FREE with two canned goods, a lightly worn coat or $5. All proceeds benefit the Association of Future Alumni Holiday Drive and The City of Hope Outreach.
To purchase game tickets, contact the Athletic Ticket Office at (501) 852-2234.

caribbeanhen
November 27th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Off the top of my head I would say the uni's of the two teams in this game are very similar

Mattymc727
November 27th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Id imagine UCA will be able to put up anywhere from 25-35 on UNH, even with the improving UNH defense. It would be whether UNH can score more than that, and the answer is no right now. Its been such a horrible offensive line for UNH that even with the talented receivers and versatile Trevor Knight, they haven't been able to get anything going.

Also of note, UNH isn't very good at kicking the ball. 3 missed field goals against CCSU on Saturday. UNH doesn't kick it very deep on kickoffs either, and has a pretty lackluster return game as well.

Id say UNH is pretty good at stopping the run, that's about all they have going for them.

BEAR
November 27th, 2017, 12:48 PM
UCA's defense:

DEFENSIVE LEADERS
GP
Solo
Asst
Total
TFL
TFLYds
Sacks
SackYds
Int
IntYds
BU
Qbh
Rcv
RcvYds
FF
Kick
Saf

Odum, George (http://ucasports.com/OdumGeorge)

Jackson, Juan (http://ucasports.com/JacksonJuan)

Graves, James (http://ucasports.com/GravesJames)

Jackson, Eric (http://ucasports.com/JacksonEric)

Chambers, Chris (http://ucasports.com/ChambersChris)

Terrell, Chris (http://ucasports.com/TerrellChris)

Garner, Raphael (http://ucasports.com/GarnerRaphael)

Lofton, Jaylon (http://ucasports.com/LoftonJaylon)

Smith, Tremon (http://ucasports.com/SmithTremon)

When you see these guys on the field...

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26625&stc=1

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26626&stc=1

yorkcountyUNHfan
November 27th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Unfortunately, that is correct. However, there is liquor by the drink at many Conway restaurants. Liquor stores are a 20 minute drive to the border. xdrunkyx

How about hotel bars.....do you have those?

CentArk22
November 27th, 2017, 01:01 PM

Take it from a recent UCA grad, Bears Den Pizza probably isn’t the place you want to go for drinks.. it’s the college bar. Bunch of cool places downtown (10 min from the stadium) to go get drinks. (JJ’s, Old Chicago, US Pizza, Mike’s Place etc). No liquor stores, but majority of restaurants serve.

WrenFGun
November 27th, 2017, 01:06 PM
My goodness, #91 is enormous.

Mattymc727
November 27th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Bigger players didn't always translate to better. UNH was undersized against McNeese and SELA in years past and won. UCA may very well be a different beast altogether, but UNH shouldn't be worried about size on paper.

KPSUL
November 27th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Details.... Proof will be in the cobbler as they say down this way. I wont say i told you so when its ugly. If UNH keeps it within 17 points ill change my avatar to UNH for a week. Anyone willing to match the wager?

Please don't, just stay quiet on AGS for that week instead.

BEAR
November 27th, 2017, 01:32 PM
My goodness, #91 is enormous.

It is true size isn't everything. But these guys pretty much rotate out so often that they stay energized.

90. A'Javious Brown 6'3" 315
91. Javian Williams 6'1" 360
99. Koby Foster 6'2" 346
86. Austin Norris 6'5" 265
95. Chris Terrell 6'3" 266

UCA's OL with variations of starters

76 Conner Wood 6'6" 288
77 Hunter Watts 6'8" 332
79 Cade Camp 6'4" 308
73 Will Jones 6'5" 310
69 Hunter Lee 6'6" 295
70 Gilberto Garcia 6'2" 303
72 Tyler Wallace 6'7" 286
etc. etc...

KPSUL
November 27th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Bigger players didn't always translate to better. UNH was undersized against McNeese and SELA in years past and won. UCA may very well be a different beast altogether, but UNH shouldn't be worried about size on paper.

Agreed, Case in point:

What do the numbers 395, 350, 345 and 330 represent? The listed weights of the heaviest 4 Central Connecticut offensive linemen.

BNATION
November 27th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Haha not a chance. How about this, just beat UCA and you can clown me, until then enjoy the slaughter Saturday, I'll be enjoying a cold beer on the back porch of my huge house, in the greatest state in the union. Good luck. (in the Taken voice).

Please don't, just stay quiet on AGS for that week instead.

CappinHard
November 27th, 2017, 02:19 PM
UCA is only an 11.5 point favorite according to 5dimes. I thought it would be more. Total is at 41.5.

BEAR
November 27th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Anybody know if UNH has a message board or Forum? xeyebrowx

BNATION
November 27th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Slam as well. UCA in the over.

UCA is only an 11.5 point favorite according to 5dimes. I thought it would be more. Total is at 41.5.

Bear84
November 27th, 2017, 02:38 PM
How about hotel bars.....do you have those?

Several hotels do have bars...

WrenFGun
November 27th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Anybody know if UNH has a message board or Forum? xeyebrowx

unhsports.boards.net. Membership required due to incessant spamming.

BEAR
November 27th, 2017, 02:39 PM

It will be as we get closer to Saturday. xthumbsupx

KPSUL
November 27th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Haha not a chance. How about this, just beat UCA and you can clown me, until then enjoy the slaughter Saturday, I'll be enjoying a cold beer on the back porch of my huge house, in the greatest state in the union. Good luck. (in the Taken voice).

I had no idea you lived in the Granite State! In that case you can put on the UNH helmet after you guys lose Saturday.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
November 27th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Whoever posted that picture of the venison chili needs to give YorkCounty, a fellow hunter who has served venison stew at home games, directions to his tailgate!!

I know this place is in Little Rock, but is it worth venturing into the city to partake? Anything as good or better in Conway?

http://simsbbqar.com/

Looking forward to my weekend in Arkansas!!

CappinHard
November 27th, 2017, 03:11 PM
It will be as we get closer to Saturday. xthumbsupx

Already up to 14.5.

BEAR
November 27th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Oh you can't go wrong with Sims. xthumbsupx

There are several BBQ places IN Conway though...

Trip Advisor has them listed.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g31522-c6-Conway_Arkansas.html

https://www.yelp.com/biz/hog-pen-bar-b-q-conway?adjust_creative=bing&utm_campaign=yelp_feed&utm_medium=feed_v2&utm_source=binghttp://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26627&stc=1

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26628&stc=1

BEAR
November 27th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Already up to 14.5.

Saw that. Expect it to go further up...

Bear84
November 27th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Already up to 14.5.

The o/u also dropped as well to 40.5.

McNeese72
November 27th, 2017, 03:36 PM

No Frosty Factory across the street from the tailgate area??? xsmhxxsmhx

Doc

BEAR
November 27th, 2017, 04:09 PM

Doc

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26629&stc=1

cx500d
November 27th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Oh you can't go wrong with Sims. xthumbsupx

There are several BBQ places IN Conway though...

Trip Advisor has them listed.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g31522-c6-Conway_Arkansas.html

https://www.yelp.com/biz/hog-pen-bar-b-q-conway?adjust_creative=bing&utm_campaign=yelp_feed&utm_medium=feed_v2&utm_source=bing

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26628&stc=1

Deep fried catfish is #NotBBQ

Sammy94
November 27th, 2017, 06:27 PM

Doc

can’t beat that. I sure did miss my frozen crown and coke this year. Stupid SLC scheduling.

Terry2889
November 27th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Deep fried catfish is #NotBBQ

Can you get a beer with that?

Terry2889
November 27th, 2017, 06:39 PM

I've read a few of your posts and I think you have it a bit wrong. You need to keep in mind that a bad UNH is better that 90% of your conference any day of the week. You stated previously that the CAA will get exposed this week, but why? If UCA beat up on UNH they beat a team that was fourth in their conference and is having their worst year since 2003. JMU and Stoney Brook are much more complete teams than anyone in the Southland. Also, I seem to remember almighty Sam Houston needing to fend off a furious 4th quarter rally to beat a terrible Richmond team. Get off your imaginary high horse. There is no need to insult any team that's left playing right now. They have all earned it by either achieving a bye or winning last week.

katss07
November 27th, 2017, 08:46 PM
I've read a few of your posts and I think you have it a bit wrong. You need to keep in mind that a bad UNH is better that 90% of your conference any day of the week. You stated previously that the CAA will get exposed this week, but why? If UCA beat up on UNH they beat a team that was fourth in their conference and is having their worst year since 2003. JMU and Stoney Brook are much more complete teams than anyone in the Southland. Also, I seem to remember almighty Sam Houston needing to fend off a furious 4th quarter rally to beat a terrible Richmond team. Get off your imaginary high horse. There is no need to insult any team that's left playing right now. They have all earned it by either achieving a bye or winning last week.

SHSU, UCA, Nicholls, McNeese and maybe SELA could beat UNH. The CAA will lose two teams this week. UNH and Stony Brook/JMU. They may not be exposed, but our Softland Conference will likely have more teams in the quarterfinals. I would take SHSU and UCA over Stony Brook any day of the week. And save the “yall got killed by JMU talk”. This is about UNH. SHSU needed some big stops to hold of Richmond. I’m assuming you didn’t watch the JMU Richmond game? The top of the CAA is, well, top notch. Elon, SB, JMU. After that is a cluster of mediocrity. UNH is right in the middle. That is exactly how the SLC is too, save a NC winner like JMU. It’s time to hop off your “we beat Central Connecticut State in the playoffs” high horse and face the facts.

UD should have been in over UNH. EWU and Austin Peay are in the same boat
UNH’s AD gave the Wildcats an advantage
You guys got an easy first round draw
UNH will be killed Saturday in Conway

one_armed_man
November 28th, 2017, 12:24 AM
Any UNH fans wanting some more directed information for a trip to Conway can PM me your email and I'll answer whatever you've got.

BNATION
November 28th, 2017, 07:09 AM
Elon proved how weak your conference was. They looked like they would have alot of trouble with SFA let alone McNeese or SELA. JMO, as i watched their first round game.

caribbeanhen
November 28th, 2017, 07:32 AM
the interesting part about this game is CAA bad vs Southland good, and I think Central Arkansas will win this game and it might not be close. Having said that, I think a bad New Hampshire team is still just as bad if not better than Nicholls State, McNeese State and SE Louisiana, those would be much more interesting games to kind of measure perceived Southland weakness vs the CAA.

Although the CAA is not particularly strong this year, I wouldn't measure the CAA by Elon, they were sinking like a stone once they played the better teams

Stony Brook in a very solid team and that would be a great game to send them down to Central Arkansas, they are just as good. But the FCS will not have to worry about Stony after this Saturday as they catch a bad bracket and have to play JMU....... JMU should be rewarded with San Diego but it appears San Diego can only travel to Fargo...

BNATION
November 28th, 2017, 08:05 AM
I'm sorry but I have to measure the CAA by Elon, Richmond, NH, Elon beat most of your conference. As did New Hampshire.

the interesting part about this game is CAA bad vs Southland good, and I think Central Arkansas will win this game and it might not be close. Having said that, I think a bad New Hampshire team is still just as bad if not better than Nicholls State, McNeese State and SE Louisiana, those would be much more interesting games to kind of measure perceived Southland weakness vs the CAA.

Although the CAA is not particularly strong this year, I wouldn't measure the CAA by Elon, they were sinking like a stone once they played the better teams

Stony Brook in a very solid team and that would be a great game to send them down to Central Arkansas, they are just as good. But the FCS will not have to worry about Stony after this Saturday as they catch a bad bracket and have to play JMU....... JMU should be rewarded with San Diego but it appears San Diego can only travel to Fargo...

caribbeanhen
November 28th, 2017, 08:29 AM
I'm sorry but I have to measure the CAA by Elon, Richmond, NH, Elon beat most of your conference. As did New Hampshire.

none of those teams beat the Hens!

aust42
November 28th, 2017, 08:30 AM
I was just bored and googling info on the game and came across a pic of UCA field. My God that's one ugly azz field. Not as blinding as Eastern Washington's red or annoying as Boise States Smurf colored field but down right ugly. Sorry

BNATION
November 28th, 2017, 08:33 AM
This is a fact! How is the salt air this morning?

none of those teams beat the Hens!

- - - Updated - - -

Its bad but not as bad as watching a EWU game on tv.

I was just bored and googling info on the game and came across a pic of UCA field. My God that's one ugly azz field. Not as blinding as Eastern Washington's red or annoying as Boise States Smurf colored field but down right ugly. Sorry

Sammy94
November 28th, 2017, 08:36 AM

Sure they would beat HBU, IWU, ACU, NWST, and Lamar as most other not so great teams from other conferences would do. So maybe 50% would be a better number.

caribbeanhen
November 28th, 2017, 08:41 AM
This is a fact! How is the salt air this morning?

- - - Updated - - -

Its bad but not as bad as watching a EWU game on tv.

salt air? ask KC

caribbeanhen
November 28th, 2017, 08:52 AM

Elon didn't beat any playoff teams
UNH only win against playoff team was Elon

you can measure the CAA anyway you like though

BNATION
November 28th, 2017, 08:53 AM
This is my point sir, I will just measure it by JMU....

Elon didn't beat any playoff teams
UNH only win against playoff team was Elon

you can measure the CAA anyway you like though

caribbeanhen
November 28th, 2017, 08:54 AM
This is my point sir, I will just measure it by JMU....

what if Stony Brook puts a scare on em?

BNATION
November 28th, 2017, 08:57 AM
Then I think SB would be making their case for being a really solid team. I actually have a sneaking suspicion that this game could sneak up on JMU, i just haven't watched SB enough. My issue with SB is they have played almost everyone within 1-7 points, and some of these teams are no world beaters. The loss to the hens is confusing me.

what if Stony Brook puts a scare on em?

caribbeanhen
November 28th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Then I think SB would be making their case for being a really solid team. I actually have a sneaking suspicion that this game could sneak up on JMU, i just haven't watched SB enough. My issue with SB is they have played almost everyone within 1-7 points, and some of these teams are no world beaters. The loss to the hens is confusing me.

The Hens confused a lot of people this year, but JMU fans can attest to the Hens defense

Honestly, Delaware caught a break or two in the Stony Brook game

as for Stony Brook, very sold team, I think Stony vs C Arkansas is an even game

JMU is more like a top 50 FBS team, would take a series of bizare events for them to lose at home this Saturday

BEAR
November 28th, 2017, 09:23 AM

Oh wow. Another poster not happy with the field. xcoffeex

caribbeanhen
November 28th, 2017, 09:28 AM
Oh wow. Another poster not happy with the field. xcoffeex

if I'm not mistaken, that poster played on green grass though

Terry2889
November 28th, 2017, 09:50 AM
SHSU, UCA, Nicholls, McNeese and maybe SELA could beat UNH. The CAA will lose two teams this week. UNH and Stony Brook/JMU. They may not be exposed, but our Softland Conference will likely have more teams in the quarterfinals. I would take SHSU and UCA over Stony Brook any day of the week. And save the “yall got killed by JMU talk”. This is about UNH. SHSU needed some big stops to hold of Richmond. I’m assuming you didn’t watch the JMU Richmond game? The top of the CAA is, well, top notch. Elon, SB, JMU. After that is a cluster of mediocrity. UNH is right in the middle. That is exactly how the SLC is too, save a NC winner like JMU. It’s time to hop off your “we beat Central Connecticut State in the playoffs” high horse and face the facts.

UD should have been in over UNH. EWU and Austin Peay are in the same boat
UNH’s AD gave the Wildcats an advantage
You guys got an easy first round draw
UNH will be killed Saturday in Conway

Unlike you I've never touted imaginary dominance. None of us have ever claimed that this UNH team is great. And we are absolutely capable of beating McNeese, SFA, and SELU. Your conference has historically been a one horse show, luckily your team has benefited from being that "Horse". Also, your conference in the past 15 years has an abysmal record against the CAA. If anyone of merit respected your conference McNeese would be in the playoffs right now, but they aren't because of reality and history. I'm not trying to trash any team that is still playing, I just wanted to point out that most of your observations are tainted with extreme bias and not rooted in any reality.

BEAR
November 28th, 2017, 09:53 AM
if I'm not mistaken, that poster played on green grass though

xlolx

Ok. UCA fans know its ugly. Some like it. Some do not. But to satisfy those who don't, here's a picture of the field this time of year before the stripes. Dead grass.

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/19252034.jpg

BNATION
November 28th, 2017, 09:58 AM
Mcneese, and SHSU have played in the National championship game in the last 15 years....

caribbeanhen
November 28th, 2017, 10:13 AM
xlolx

Ok. UCA fans know its ugly. Some like it. Some do not. But to satisfy those who don't, here's a picture of the field this time of year before the stripes. Dead grass.

beautiful!

CentArk22
November 28th, 2017, 10:16 AM
xlolx

I don’t think it’s ugly at all! Love The Stripes. Games played on green grass look weird to me now.

Bear84
November 28th, 2017, 10:53 AM
When I show someone a picture of the stripes, the typical response is Yuck! or WTF! Then I show them the red field at EWU and they usually say "ok, those stripes are not nearly as hideous as that!".

I don't really care for the colored turf myself, but I think the biggest issue with it is the footing is a bit slippery, which poses a risk of injury to the players. I think a green field with a grey/purple border would be better, where the grey/purple is just highlighting the numbers and lines on the field. It would still be distinctive, but without the vertigo. xnutsx

When it comes time to replace it, will the NCAA require it to be all green, or does it get grandfathered in?

BEAR
November 28th, 2017, 11:14 AM
I've always enjoyed the dark green/light green pattern you see on fields like at Nicholls State.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26633&stc=1

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26632&stc=1

BEAR
November 28th, 2017, 11:37 AM
General Admission tickets to the game are $20 each. You can purchase tickets at www.ucasports.com/tickets (http://www.ucasports.com/tickets)

yorkcountyUNHfan
November 28th, 2017, 11:43 AM
General Admission tickets to the game are $20 each. You can purchase tickets at www.ucasports.com/tickets (http://www.ucasports.com/tickets)

How many do you expect for this game?
What is the capacity of your stadium?

Terry2889
November 28th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Mcneese, and SHSU have played in the National championship game in the last 15 years....

UMass- twice (one championship)
Villanova - One Championship
Delaware- Three (One Championship)
JMU- Two Championships
Richmond- One Championship
Townson- Once (Lost to NDSU)

Please stop....

BEAR
November 28th, 2017, 12:13 PM
How many do you expect for this game?
What is the capacity of your stadium?

Maybe 4k.

Deer season.
Apathetic fan base.
Poor advertising by Admin.
No TV advertising by local news.

We are second hand news in our state. But please come out if you can and enjoy post season football by two winning teams! xthumbsupx

JayMYou
November 28th, 2017, 12:17 PM
This has the makings of a classic upset. UNH is like a NYC subway toilet- the more ***** you dump on it the more likely it pushes back and dumps fecal juice all over your shiny new Air Jordans.

KPSUL
November 28th, 2017, 12:19 PM
This has the makings of a classic upset. UNH is like a NYC subway toilet- the more ***** you dump on it the more likely it pushes back and dumps fecal juice all over your shiny new Air Jordans.

So, You've been in the visitor's locker room at UNH.

Truly beautiful imagery, thanks for posting!

BEAR
November 28th, 2017, 12:29 PM

No it doesn't..

I don't think the players or coaches are looking past UNH in any way. Go to http://southlanddigitalnetwork.com/ and listen to the coaches show on demand. From listening to the players on campus, they are focused.

Can UNH win. Of course. Will they win. Unlikely. But anything can happen and if they do I will tip my cap and wish them luck in the rest of the playoffs. xthumbsupx

katss07
November 28th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Unlike you I've never touted imaginary dominance. None of us have ever claimed that this UNH team is great. And we are absolutely capable of beating McNeese, SFA, and SELU. Your conference has historically been a one horse show, luckily your team has benefited from being that "Horse". Also, your conference in the past 15 years has an abysmal record against the CAA. If anyone of merit respected your conference McNeese would be in the playoffs right now, but they aren't because of reality and history. I'm not trying to trash any team that is still playing, I just wanted to point out that most of your observations are tainted with extreme bias and not rooted in any reality.

I know the Kats aren’t dominant. Nor have I said anything like “SHSU is great” or “my team would win that conference”. But you claiming the Southland is ons of the wealest conferences is dumb.

McNeese72
November 28th, 2017, 12:36 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26629&stc=1

But can you walk a 100 yards or less from your tailgate spot and be inside of it???

BEAR
November 28th, 2017, 12:53 PM
But can you walk a 100 yards or less from your tailgate spot and be inside of it???

Yep. That first yellow area is my general area of tailgate, not specific. It is right across the street from my tailgate.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26635&stc=1

caribbeanhen
November 28th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Yep. That first yellow area is my general area of tailgate, not specific. It is right across the street from my tailgate.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26635&stc=1

does the yellow color mean you dont have a port a potty or a pee wall?

BEAR
November 28th, 2017, 01:16 PM

Yep. We don't have shoes or electricity in Arkansas yet either.

CentArk22
November 28th, 2017, 01:17 PM

To be honest, I would rather pee outside than use the bathrooms at The Den. Those bathrooms have seen their fair shakes of folks visiting them who’ve had more than enough fire water to drink, if you know what I mean.

CentArk22
November 28th, 2017, 01:18 PM

To be honest, I would rather pee outside than use the bathrooms at The Den. Those bathrooms have seen their fair shakes of folks visiting them who’ve had more than enough fire water to drink, if you know what I mean.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. We don't have shoes or electricity in Arkansas yet either.

What’s Electricity?

KPSUL
November 28th, 2017, 01:22 PM
I know the Kats aren’t dominant. Nor have I said anything like “SHSU is great” or “my team would win that conference”. But you claiming the Southland is ons of the wealest conferences is dumb.

The Southland has produced some excellent teams that have done well against any FCS/1AA competition, but there is not as much depth up and down the conference. It doesn't take a whole lot of analysis to compare the intra-conference winning margins of the top 2 Southland playoff teams to the top 2 CAA teams and come to that conclusion. Because of the quality of the top teams it seems to produce annually, I don't think Southland is one of the worst conferences; however, I do think it is fair to say that it has more than it's fair share of the worst teams in FCS football.

yorkcountyUNHfan
November 28th, 2017, 01:24 PM
If any of you UCA folks see a tall guy wearing a white UNH hat wandering around the tailgate area please offer him a beer.

KPSUL
November 28th, 2017, 01:26 PM
One thing I have to concede to Delaware is that they have perhaps the most impressive pee walls in FCS football!

WrenFGun
November 28th, 2017, 02:14 PM
I was typing this up yesterday, but I have a lot of confidence in the top of the Southland, particularly SHSU. I remember in 2014, after I basically said "this team is overrated because they haven't played anyone" they were in the final four. I saw SELA that year and that team was loaded, between Bryan Bennett and a core of very talented wideouts. McNeese seems to always struggle in the playoffs for whatever reason, but Nicholls also represented fairly well against a heavily favored team last week. I think the top 5 in the SLC are the essential equivalent of the top 5 in the SoCON or CAA, personally. Pretty much no one is on the same level as the MVFC.

What I do find interesting is that AFTER the Sam Houston State game at the end of September (they also played SELA and Kansas State before this date), the only game against a reasonable opponent was UCA's 47-17 home drubbing of McNeese State. They had an oddly tight game against SFA and put up just 27 against Houston Baptist. Those two games are probably the two UNH has to look at if they're going to make anything of this game. The last four games outside of McNeese/SFA, UCA has scored between 42 and 56 points and allowed between 11 and 17 (those games are against Lamar, ICW, ACU and Northwestern State). So the question is, did UCA figure something out after the SFA game or what?

Hillendbrand threw 3 picks in the UCA game and SFA had a guy rush for 144. Can anyone enlighten me there?

BNATION
November 28th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Just to Clarify the HBU low point score, HBU was second in the conference in Defense and will have the defensive MVP and a future NFL lineback Garrett Dolan. SFA has good backs and not a totally terrible team. Hill had a rough game no doubt.

I was typing this up yesterday, but I have a lot of confidence in the top of the Southland, particularly SHSU. I remember in 2014, after I basically said "this team is overrated because they haven't played anyone" they were in the final four. I saw SELA that year and that team was loaded, between Bryan Bennett and a core of very talented wideouts. McNeese seems to always struggle in the playoffs for whatever reason, but Nicholls also represented fairly well against a heavily favored team last week. I think the top 5 in the SLC are the essential equivalent of the top 5 in the SoCON or CAA, personally. Pretty much no one is on the same level as the MVFC.

What I do find interesting is that AFTER the Sam Houston State game at the end of September (they also played SELA and Kansas State before this date), the only game against a reasonable opponent was UCA's 47-17 home drubbing of McNeese State. They had an oddly tight game against SFA and put up just 27 against Houston Baptist. Those two games are probably the two UNH has to look at if they're going to make anything of this game. The last four games outside of McNeese/SFA, UCA has scored between 42 and 56 points and allowed between 11 and 17 (those games are against Lamar, ICW, ACU and Northwestern State). So the question is, did UCA figure something out after the SFA game or what?

Hillendbrand threw 3 picks in the UCA game and SFA had a guy rush for 144. Can anyone enlighten me there?

BEAR
November 28th, 2017, 02:57 PM

I'm not a doctor but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express. I can tell you for sure that about the time of the HBU and SFA game, there was bug (respritory, bronchitis-like) going around campus and likely faculty, staff, and students caught it. I visited campus one day and it felt nearly empty. One professor said she only had half her students show up. Some of them called in sick because of respritory issues. I can imagine players in close proximity spreading that joy around to each other. So I really wouldn't look at the HBU or SFA game as a key to defeating UCA. You saw what happened in the games afterward after their health likely returned. Our weather has been strange here lately. Highs in the 70s and sometimes the nights got in the 30s. After a hot summer, I guess the human body would like some normal weather so it can adjust. I know everyone in my family suffered for a couple of weeks about that time period. Not saying for sure that was the issue, but it did seem to coincide.

EDIT: Well, also consider the fact that teams don't always have blow out games. We are talking about 19 -23 year olds...xlolx

BEAR
November 28th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Just to Clarify the HBU low point score, HBU was second in the conference in Defense and will have the defensive MVP and a future NFL lineback Garrett Dolan. SFA has good backs and not a totally terrible team. Hill had a rough game no doubt.

That is all true. Sometimes teams that aren't that successful have players that stand out. I'm a big fan of Dolan and SFA does have some big boys that run the ball.

Gangtackle11
November 28th, 2017, 03:06 PM
I think that the inferiority complex that the SLC may have isn’t founded with us in the CAA. We have a healthy respect for your top teams. We have had some great games with SHSU & McNeese in particular. The weak conference stuff comes from another part of the FCS landscape.

The JMU blow out last season may have magnified it for others & obviously gave JMU fans fodder. ✌️

Terry2889
November 28th, 2017, 03:23 PM
I think that the inferiority complex that the SLC may have isn’t founded with us in the CAA. We have a healthy respect for your top teams. We have had some great games with SHSU & McNeese in particular. The weak conference stuff comes from another part of the FCS landscape.

The JMU blow out last season may have magnified it for others & obviously gave JMU fans fodder. ✌️

We do have a healthy respect for good teams. We do not, however, malign programs with over a decade of national and playoff success and say they suck. Sorry we got into this ridiculous pissing match but I had enough of listening to that clown act as though UNH is the worst team in the country let alone the tournament. His earlier post were obnoxious and ignorant and I felt the need to inject some reality into his absurd line of logic.

Gangtackle11
November 28th, 2017, 03:44 PM
We do have a healthy respect for good teams. We do not, however, malign programs with over a decade of national and playoff success and say they suck. Sorry we got into this ridiculous pissing match but I had enough of listening to that clown act as though UNH is the worst team in the country let alone the tournament. His earlier post were obnoxious and ignorant and I felt the need to inject some reality into his absurd line of logic.

UNH has been one of the strongest FCS programs for many years. Anyone who thinks different is ignorant. Plain & simple. ✌️

KPSUL
November 28th, 2017, 03:50 PM
If any of you UCA folks see a tall guy wearing a white UNH hat wandering around the tailgate area please offer him a beer.

Sounds like the Lone Ranger. Will Tonto be with him?

lionsrking2
November 28th, 2017, 03:55 PM

We (Southeastern Louisiana) played UCA without our starting QB, and started a converted DB who didn't take another snap the rest of the year. I wouldn't read anything into that outcome one way or the other. That said, UCA is very good and tough to beat at home.

As for the Southland as a league, it's better than public perception, especially the upper half. And the bottom half was much improved even though the win column didn't show it. We don't have an NDSU or a JMU but our top five teams could compete with the top five in any other league, and with budgets about half that of most CAA programs. We do pretty well with what we have.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
November 28th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Sounds like the Lone Ranger. Will Tonto be with him?

He may have a tall, old fart wearing a blue UNH hat wandering around with him, don't know about Tonto! :D

KPSUL
November 28th, 2017, 05:55 PM
He may have a tall, old fart wearing a blue UNH hat wandering around with him, don't know about Tonto! :D

If that tall old fart with the blue hat is also kinda fat, I think I heard he'll be walking around the SB @ JMU game scouting our likely Semi-finals opponent instead!

katss07
November 28th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Hm, 82-7 votes wise. That could be close to the final score of this game...

Gangtackle11
November 28th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Hm, 82-7 votes wise. That could be close to the final score of this game...

No that was the score of the JMU- Sammy game. Nice try. ✌️

Terry2889
November 28th, 2017, 07:11 PM

Would've been the score to the 'Nova - Sammy game if your entire team wasn't injured and lost to them by a field goal....

Gangtackle11
November 28th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Would've been the score to the 'Nova - Sammy game if your entire team wasn't injured and lost to them by a field goal....

They beat us that day. Would have been nice to have the Walter Payton winner in the lineup that day, but it’s a next man up sport.

katss07
November 28th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Yeah, no way Nova would have won by that much. They ran intoa hot SHSU team. With their quarterback they may have snuck by us at home, but we did enough to win. Nice try though.

Terry2889
November 29th, 2017, 06:09 AM
Yeah, no way Nova would have won by that much. They ran intoa hot SHSU team. With their quarterback they may have snuck by us at home, but we did enough to win. Nice try though.

It wasn't just their quarterback, by mid-season half of their offensive backfield and a o-line was out for the season. They would have killed you. You won by a field goal to a team that essentially went 6-5 the next year...

UNHWildcat18
November 29th, 2017, 06:13 AM

BURNNNNNN

UNH_Alum_In_CT
November 29th, 2017, 07:01 AM
What's the reality of the "dry county" when it comes to tailgating at UCA? Is all booze banned or is consumption overlooked if you keep containers out of sight?

BEAR
November 29th, 2017, 07:23 AM
What's the reality of the "dry county" when it comes to tailgating at UCA? Is all booze banned or is consumption overlooked if you keep containers out of sight?

Red solo cups....http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c8/8b/17/c88b179d1cb5c58b539bb51b29f4c60b.jpg

No open bottles, cans, or obvious containers as the field is on campus and state law protects those under 21 from consumption or buying. Of course ignore the fact that frats and sorors are just feet away from the field with kegs and red solo cups everywhere...xlolx The funniest and dumbest moves are the people who attempt to carry watermelons or pumpkins in the stadium..that have spouts sticking out of them. REALLY?! It's his nose..occifer...xrolleyesx

But the cops are pretty cool with it. Act a fool and you ruin it for everyone. Have fun and they don't seem to care...xthumbsupx

BEAR
November 29th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Weather for Conway for Saturday

High of 66 degrees, no rain, 50% humidity.

Tailgate starts at 8 a.m.
Game time is 2 p.m.

Weather for 8 a.m...around 50 degrees.
Chili cookoff at 12:30..around 60 degrees.
Weather for kickoff at 2 p.m....around 65 degrees.

Light winds around 2 mph.

Just a beautiful day for football....in December...xlolx

La Nina.......how she has changed the weather...it's snowing in Hawaii...xlolx

BEAR
November 29th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Alright, I have had questions from a few UNH fans about places to eat.

Here's the deal. Little Rock has some nice places but us north central residents avoid it. It's not the safest town but easy to get around.

In Conway you have a seafood place that just opened that is right next to UCA.

Roux's Cajun Creole. It tastes as good as any imported cajun food up here in Arkansas. My McNeese fan friends will tell you there is a HUGE difference and there is. You just can't get the real thing unless you go to Louisiana. But this place is right next to UCA and I had the gumbo. Large serving and it tasted pretty darn good.

https://www.facebook.com/rouxsconway/

https://scontent.ftul1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19510555_115437315740598_6868946864502340366_n.png ?oh=c425004c4710c258dcde0266effb4e67&oe=5ACDA82E

https://scontent.ftul1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20108661_123890021561994_7909101200679124644_n.jpg ?oh=6b7c1078ba56f16e8a63b2f331b7dae0&oe=5AD0C2CF

Daytripper
November 29th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Alright, I have had questions from a few UNH fans about places to eat.

Here's the deal. Little Rock has some nice places but us north central residents avoid it. It's not the safest town but easy to get around.

In Conway you have a seafood place that just opened that is right next to UCA.

Roux's Cajun Creole. It tastes as good as any imported cajun food up here in Arkansas. My McNeese fan friends will tell you there is a HUGE difference and there is. You just can't get the real thing unless you go to Louisiana. But this place is right next to UCA and I had the gumbo. Large serving and it tasted pretty darn good.

https://www.facebook.com/rouxsconway/

https://scontent.ftul1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19510555_115437315740598_6868946864502340366_n.png ?oh=c425004c4710c258dcde0266effb4e67&oe=5ACDA82E

https://scontent.ftul1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20108661_123890021561994_7909101200679124644_n.jpg ?oh=6b7c1078ba56f16e8a63b2f331b7dae0&oe=5AD0C2CF

If I didn't have a game of my own to attend, I would drive up there and judge that chili cook off!

Or...Try some of that Gumbo.

McNeese72
November 29th, 2017, 03:16 PM
You don't have to look for any restaurants when coming to McNeese for a game. Just walk around the tailgate areas and somebody will be cooking something Cajun and will be glad to offer you some. We had gumbo at the our tailgate spot for the second to last home game. The last home game is usually reserved for fried turkey.

Doc

yorkcountyUNHfan
November 29th, 2017, 03:21 PM
You don't have to look for any restaurants when coming to McNeese for a game. Just walk around the tailgate areas and somebody will be cooking something Cajun and will be glad to offer you some. We had gumbo at the our tailgate spot for the second to last home game. The last home game is usually reserved for fried turkey.

Doc

I missed that trip 4 years ago and have heard nothing but good stuff about since. I game there is on my bucket list for sure

BEAR
November 29th, 2017, 03:23 PM

Doc

That's funny you said that. My family and I walked around the McNeese tailgate area before the game to see the famed RV tailgates. We made the loop twice to get all the decos in photos since it was our first time there. We had one guy offer us chili. Great guy! No one else even spoke to us. Well, those girls who sold us tickets for the half/half. I was really surprised Cowboy fans were so stand-offish. Must have been a bad week or something. Of course, it was pretty quiet after the game too.

McNeese72
November 29th, 2017, 03:31 PM
That's funny you said that. My family and I walked around the McNeese tailgate area before the game to see the famed RV tailgates. We made the loop twice to get all the decos in photos since it was our first time there. We had one guy offer us chili. Great guy! No one else even spoke to us. Well, those girls who sold us tickets for the half/half. I was really surprised Cowboy fans were so stand-offish. Must have been a bad week or something. Of course, it was pretty quiet after the game too.

Well, next time let me know you are coming. I will tell you where our tailgate spot is and drag you around to a few others. Also, I can get you into the Alumni Affairs/Petrochem Tailgate.

Doc

KPSUL
November 29th, 2017, 03:39 PM
High of 66 degrees, no rain, 50% humidity.
Weather for kickoff at 2 p.m....around 65 degrees.
Light winds around 2 mph.
Just a beautiful day for football....in September...xlolx

​FIFY

PantherRob82
November 29th, 2017, 03:53 PM

Make sure you contact some of the McNeese posters on here. I came through the area mid week once and had the privilege of attending their quarterback club lunch. Those are some great people and knowledgeable football fans down there.

BEAR
November 30th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Is it Saturday yet???!!!!xeyebrowx

Terry2889
November 30th, 2017, 11:37 AM

Says UNH's recruiting coordinator haha! : )

BEAR
November 30th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Says UNH's recruiting coordinator haha! : )

If he isn't recruiting already...he's behind...xlolx

BEAR
November 30th, 2017, 11:48 AM
New Hampshire at Central Arkansas, Saturday, 2 p.m. CT, ESPN3

National TV:
ESPN College Extra
DirecTV 792

Online:
ESPN3
http://WatchESPN.com (http://www.espn.com/watch/_/id/3226344/new-hampshire-vs-central-arkansas-second-round-ncaa-division-i-fcs-football-championship)
WatchESPN and ESPN apps

Talent:
Mike Watts, play-by-play
Tyoka Jackson, analyst

http://www.southland.org/images/2017/11/30/UCAUNH.png?width=1416&height=797&mode=crop

yorkcountyUNHfan
November 30th, 2017, 01:53 PM

Here in the eastern time zone it's still Thursday.....not sure what that equates to out there....sorry I couldn't be of more help

FUGameBreaker
December 2nd, 2017, 07:21 AM
Pretty lopsided poll here

MR. CHICKEN
December 2nd, 2017, 07:43 AM
......HEY 'CATS.......WATCH OUT...FO' DAT LITTLE GUY.......WHIFF DUH BANJO......xasswhipx......BRAWK!

Terry2889
December 2nd, 2017, 09:02 AM
Pretty lopsided poll here

Rightfully so. We just don't have the offense this year. Even if we held UCA to 17 our O would be hard pressed to outscore them. Unfortunately I see our defense being on the field for a long time today. 27-10 UCA.

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 2nd, 2017, 12:18 PM
Where’s all the complimentary food and drinks I’ve been hearing about?

cx500d
December 2nd, 2017, 12:38 PM
Where’s all the complimentary food and drinks I’ve been hearing about?

At the bison tailgate

BEAR
December 2nd, 2017, 02:02 PM
I told you where to get them. xlolx

What do home teams only get to suit up 50 players?! WTF!?

WrenFGun
December 2nd, 2017, 02:03 PM
Watching the video, looks like it's 100 degrees and sunny on the field.

WrenFGun
December 2nd, 2017, 02:09 PM
UNH will force a punt on the first possession.

Prince Smith dressed and playing, which is big for UNH.

WrenFGun
December 2nd, 2017, 02:17 PM
TD UCA. RB beats the UNH safety on a wheel route, and then a downfield collison allows a TD.

dewey
December 2nd, 2017, 02:21 PM
I thought watching a game at EWU was hard to watch. Hurts my eyes.

Dewey

WrenFGun
December 2nd, 2017, 02:24 PM
UNH controlling LOS here early. Some decent runs.

WrenFGun
December 2nd, 2017, 02:27 PM
UNH driving after converting two 4th downs, at the UCA 10.

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 2nd, 2017, 02:27 PM
Really impressive drive so far by UNH...

WrenFGun
December 2nd, 2017, 02:28 PM
TOUCHDOWN UNH!

cx500d
December 2nd, 2017, 02:28 PM
UNH came to play

Gangtackle11
December 2nd, 2017, 02:30 PM
Good for them. Caught a lot of heat the past few weeks. See if they can hang in.

Mattymc727
December 2nd, 2017, 02:30 PM
Wow UNH actually scored on a decent drive?

WrenFGun
December 2nd, 2017, 02:33 PM
Nearly picked there by UNH; I think the opportunity here is the UCA QB does not have elite arm strength if you can make a break on the ball.

WrenFGun
December 2nd, 2017, 02:37 PM
UCA has picked up 3 3rd and 6's or more on this drive, deep into UNH territory. Have to get off the field. Every slant over the middle is open right now.

knit35
December 2nd, 2017, 02:39 PM
Let’s Go UNH

th0m
December 2nd, 2017, 02:40 PM
I picked UCA in my survivor pool but **** it, c'mon UNH! Silence those naysayers!!

WrenFGun
December 2nd, 2017, 02:43 PM
UNH with a big stop on 3rd and 2, looks like UCA will attempt a FG.

- - - Updated - - -

MISSED FG! STILL TIED.

BEAR
December 2nd, 2017, 02:44 PM
wow. we are starting slow. xlolx

dwtime
December 2nd, 2017, 02:44 PM
Carter went down, now we are down to a 3rd string defensive end. Not good, hope he is alright.

dwtime
December 2nd, 2017, 02:45 PM
Damn that was six...

WrenFGun
December 2nd, 2017, 02:46 PM
UNH had a touchdown on a double pass but the WR fell over.

cx500d
UCA playing dirty by greasing the turf

WrenFGun
Evan Gray running at will on UCA right now.

UNHWildcat18
December 2nd, 2017, 02:48 PM
UCA playing dirty by greasing the turf

Seriously 3 players have slipped, Coach Rocco with the WD-40 last night apparently

dwtime
Hometown no call there, that was a late hit

WrenFGun
Trevor Knight took a headshot there, no call.

Go Lehigh TU owl
UNH's QB just got crushed...

WrenFGun
December 2nd, 2017, 02:49 PM
UNH's QB just got crushed...

Just one view, but looked like it was at his head to me. Just not sure it was because he got hit by the other guy first.