View Full Version : Honesty from coaches

Milktruck74
November 18th, 2017, 07:40 AM
My team has had a tough year, coaches don't always reveal the entire truth (for good reason), but this guy just tells it like it is......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IMP8l175So

katss07
November 18th, 2017, 07:54 AM
VMI coach.

Milktruck74
November 18th, 2017, 09:13 AM
Yeah, as bad as my Mocs have had it this season, I see hope on the horizon.....VMI, NO hope!!!! Our offense sucked, and we still hung 63 on them. It is hard to recruit the players of the caliber needed to win into the military system. Getting them to buy into that type of college life can be difficult these days, so when it happens....and they have a good season, or run.....Kudos to those coaches for (generally) doing it with sub par talent or being able to recruit the top tier kids against the odds.

BlackNGoldR3v0lut10n
November 18th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Yeah, as bad as my Mocs have had it this season, I see hope on the horizon.....VMI, NO hope!!!! Our offense sucked, and we still hung 63 on them. It is hard to recruit the players of the caliber needed to win into the military system. Getting them to buy into that type of college life can be difficult these days, so when it happens....and they have a good season, or run.....Kudos to those coaches for (generally) doing it with sub par talent or being able to recruit the top tier kids against the odds.

I really thought ETSU had a chance to win today. After following the game on the internet, I had to wonder. Is it me or did Carl Torbush get "help" from Butch Jones? The way I see it, Torbush had better find himself an offense next year or he is going to be asked to "retire."

Congrats on the win.