PDA

View Full Version : Big Sky Predictions 11-18

JALMOND
November 15th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Final weekend of the season so all questions will be answered. It is also rivalry week so, while we may think we know things, this weekend show that we don't know anything. What I know is I am 63-19 for the season with one more week to go. Here are my predictions.

CP at UNC---The Mustangs head out to finish the year with another chance to get a second win. The Bears come home to play what is probably their easiest game in awhile...CP 27, UNC 24.

ISU at WSU---The Bengals are looking for a strong win to cap was has been a good season. The Wildcats want to make a statement to the playoff committee that they are for real...WSU 41, ISU 14.

UM at MSU---Whatever you want to call it, this will be good. The Grizzlies want a win to secure a playoff spot. The Bobcats want nothing more than to keep the Grizzlies out of the playoffs...MSU 34, UM 30.

NAU at SUU---The winner of this game will secure at least a share of the conference title. The Lumberjacks would like a win to get back to feeling good. The Thunderbirds want a win to continue feeling good...SUU 42, NAU 28.

PSU at EWU---What is worth more? The Vikings want, well, they just want a win to avoid an 0-fer. The Eagles want to win for a chance at the playoffs. This game has been close the last few years...PSU 34, EWU 27.

UCD at SAC---Both teams overachieved this season and both want wins to cap it off. The Aggies are looking for momentum for next year and the Hornets also would like to feel great heading in to next year...SAC 45, UCD 35.

mvemjsunpx
November 15th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Portland St. 21-42 EWU — Eastern makes the playoffs, PSU finishes winless

Davis 31-35 Sac State — Sac needs a lot help, but they first have to get past their nemesis

NAU 28-34 Suutah — The 'Jacks need this more, but SUU has won 5 of the last 6 in the series

Idaho St. 17-41 Weber — Weber has won 29 of the last 32 vs. ISU, adding to the other advantages they have here

Montana 31-17 Montana St. — Trail of Tears VI: Don't Choate on That Stitt

Cal Poly 28-31 NoCo — Hard to believe these two played for a playoff berth a year ago

bonarae
November 16th, 2017, 01:16 AM
EWU
Sacramento State
Southern Utah
Weber State
Montana
Northern Colorado

Iridebikes
November 16th, 2017, 07:36 AM
EWU or Portland State- EWU needs this win. WIll Gage have a chip on his shoulder?

Sac State beats UC Davis — This could be a really good game but SAC's the better team.

S. Utah over NAU- No altitude advantage for NAU. S. Utah, too balanced and strong defensively for NAU.

Weber beats ISU — Weber wins to get a seed in the play offs.

MSU beat the Griz- Hate to have either of these win but MSU is still improving and at home.

North. Colo over Cal Poly

JALMOND
November 16th, 2017, 09:12 AM
EWU or Portland State-

One or the other? That's usually how it works.xlolx

Sorry. As a PSU fan, I couldn't let that one slip by.xthumbsupx

wapiti
November 16th, 2017, 11:09 AM
CP 24 at UNC 32---What a fall CP has had since the end of the regular season last year. UNC with home field advantage wins this one.

ISU 17 at WSU 34---BBQ'ed Bengal this weekend in Odgen.

UM 27 at MSU 17---MSU won last year and is improved from last year. But this game is in Bozeman. The past years of this game the away team has won. UM is improved from last year too and has played its past few games quite well and MSU has been up and down.

NAU 23 at SUU 32---SUU has had a good year and had played every game very well. I do not see that changing with this game plus SUU is at home.

PSU 28 at EWU 44---EWU should win this one with ease. Gage had a week off to prepare. Hopefully he used that time to prepare and not to drink.

UCD 38 at SAC 42---UCD is much improved from last year, but so is Sac. This should be an entertaining game with plenty of points.