PDA

View Full Version : AGS Top 25 - How They Fared Week 11 2017

superman7515
November 11th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Early night for me fellas, I'm away from home covering the Orbital ATK Antares launch to resupply the International Space Station. Our launch got scrubbed this morning at 7:37 because a Jet Blue flight from the Dominican Republic to Boston violated the FAA no-fly zone with 90 seconds til launch. So, up at 3 am tomorrow to do it again; we're set for launch at 7:13 if you're interested in that sort of thing, it will be available on NASA TV/Facebook etc.

https://i.imgur.com/hJlyCWY.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Zvydyrk.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Y7HLwnu.jpg

Anyway, here's the link...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_C4Hssvthek9Lpiv-6Q0lZ8lp5h_1rNuEJ0cQMsZC04/edit?usp=sharing

Some of the games are simply too late for me to cover tonight, so I'll update when I get home tomorrow (should be before noon Eastern as long as everything goes well).

cx500d
November 11th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Early night for me fellas, I'm away from home covering the Orbital ATK Antares launch to resupply the International Space Station. Our launch got scrubbed this morning at 7:37 because a Jet Blue flight from the Dominican Republic to Boston violated the FAA no-fly zone with 90 seconds til launch. So, up at 3 am tomorrow to do it again; we're set for launch at 7:13 if you're interested in that sort of thing, it will be available on NASA TV/Facebook etc.

https://i.imgur.com/hJlyCWY.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Zvydyrk.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Y7HLwnu.jpg

Anyway, here's the link...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_C4Hssvthek9Lpiv-6Q0lZ8lp5h_1rNuEJ0cQMsZC04/edit?usp=sharing

Some of the games are simply too late for me to cover tonight, so I'll update when I get home tomorrow (should be before noon Eastern as long as everything goes well).

I hope they give a flight violation to those JetBlue numbnuts.....

WestCoastAggie
November 11th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Things should be easier to rank this week.

TheKingpin28
November 11th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Things should be easier to rank this week.

Almost every team in the T25, that wasn't playing T25 competition, won this week, so that is very helpful and creates more stability than fluidity.

As always, thanks Supe for all the hardwork you do.

BEAR
November 11th, 2017, 09:02 PM
UCA won 56-10 over UIW.

centennial
November 11th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Thanks supe. Good luck on the launch.

cx500d
November 11th, 2017, 09:28 PM
NAU beats Montana State 37-36.

SUU beats UC Davis 47-27

ballSac State leading 28-0 over Cal Poly, so i think you can put that one in the bank.

Remember when beating Cal Poly was a good win at the beginning of the season?

POD Knows
November 11th, 2017, 09:51 PM
UCA won 56-10 over UIW.My granddaughters with their neighborhood friends would beat UIW that bad, I am going to drop you a couple spots because of the 10 points you gave up. Kidding, probably hold you where you are at in my poll, might drop you, don't know yet.

BEAR
November 11th, 2017, 09:52 PM
My granddaughters with their neighborhood friends would beat UIW that bad, I am going to drop you a couple spots because of the 10 points you gave up. Kidding, probably hold you where you are at in my poll, might drop you, don't know yet.

Yeah im pretty upset our third string defense gave up that 4th quarter TD. xlolx

POD Knows
November 11th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Yeah im pretty upset our third string defense gave up that 4th quarter TD. xlolxI know, I hate when that happens, NDSU gave up a couple of garbage time TD's against Indiana State last year and I almost when on the field, it screws up the stats. I am with you bear, but you guys gave up the points and have to deal with this weak win. It is what it is.

TheKingpin28
November 11th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Yeah im pretty upset our third string defense gave up that 4th quarter TD. xlolx

You should have seen POD, BF02, and my reaction when NDSU let MVSU and RMU score on the Bison. **** got real fast. xnodx

POD Knows
November 11th, 2017, 10:17 PM
You should have seen POD, BF02, and my reaction when NDSU let MVSU and RMU score on the Bison. **** got real fast. xnodxI know, I freaking hate that because these dumbass committees will look at scoring D and all that crap and it might hurt you down the road. I happen to think style points are BS but some of these douchebags think average margin of victory, Blah freaking blah, are part of the critical mass.

TheKingpin28
November 11th, 2017, 10:27 PM
I know, I freaking hate that because these dumbass committees will look at scoring D and all that crap and it might hurt you down the road. I happen to think style points are BS but some of these douchebags think average margin of victory, Blah freaking blah, are part of the critical mass.

It's the way it is. I am surprised the Bison let up on USeD today and if UCA wins out, there is that good chance that they seed NDSU 3 and SDSU (if they win out) 6 to keep the match-up going and try to suffocate NDSU out like they did in 2015, even though ISUr crapped the bed and gave the Bison another home game. It is one of the reasons why I hate it when the Bison do not go with the cutthroat mentality that Bohl had and continues to use, something Klieman is to afraid to do.

POD Knows
November 11th, 2017, 10:31 PM
It's the way it is. I am surprised the Bison let up on USeD today and if UCA wins out, there is that good chance that they seed NDSU 3 and SDSU (if they win out) 6 to keep the match-up going and try to suffocate NDSU out like they did in 2015, even though ISUr crapped the bed and gave the Bison another home game. It is one of the reasons why I hate it when the Bison do not go with the cutthroat mentality that Bohl had and continues to use, something Klieman is to afraid to do.Absolutely no freaking way NDSU gets seeded behind UCA with a win next weekend over ISUr, no way, not in reality world.

TheKingpin28
November 11th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Absolutely no freaking way NDSU gets seeded behind UCA with a win next weekend over ISUr, no way, not in reality world.

Then SDSU (if they win) would drop to 7 to ensure the match-up. The committee put ISUr above NDSU in 2015 and we all know how much bull**** that was.

JSUSoutherner
November 11th, 2017, 10:45 PM
If I had to guess, JSU will have Sammy in the quarters and travel to JMU for the semis.

cx500d
November 11th, 2017, 10:48 PM
If I had to guess, JSU will have Sammy in the quarters and travel to JMU for the semis.

62-10, 65-7

JSUSoutherner
November 11th, 2017, 10:53 PM
62-10, 65-7
68-4 this year?

How 'bout we just go with 90-0?

leatherneck177
November 11th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Western Illinois beat NAU, ISUr and UNI. All are in AGS Top 25. You have them as 1-3 vs top 25. Should be 3-3.

Professor Chaos
November 11th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Western Illinois beat NAU, ISUr and UNI. All are in AGS Top 25. You have them as 1-3 vs top 25. Should be 3-3.
It's based on where those teams were when you played them. NAU and UNI weren't top 25 when WIU played them. It's kind of out of necessity he does it that way. It would be a hell of a lot of work to go through the schedules of all 40 teams each week to see what their record is against current top 25 teams whereas this way he only needs to update that record if a team is playing a top 25 team this week.

thebootfitter
November 12th, 2017, 12:36 AM
It's based on where those teams were when you played them. NAU and UNI weren't top 25 when WIU played them. It's kind of out of necessity he does it that way. It would be a hell of a lot of work to go through the schedules of all 40 teams each week to see what their record is against current top 25 teams whereas this way he only needs to update that record if a team is playing a top 25 team this week.
For what it's worth, there is probably a relatively easy way to create formulas so that it checks against current top 25 teams instead. If Supe is interested, I could take a look. May be interesting to show BOTH against the top 25 at the time of the game as well as current top 25.

With regard to the results this week... I may be biased as a Bison fan, but if NDSU doesn't reclaim the #2 spot after that drubbing of a top 10 team, I'll be a bit surprised and more than a bit disappointed. We shall see, I guess.

SeattleGriz
November 12th, 2017, 01:12 AM
Just throwing this out there.

Montana.

Lol!

gofurman
November 12th, 2017, 03:11 AM
I know, I freaking hate that because these dumbass committees will look at scoring D and all that crap and it might hurt you down the road. I happen to think style points are BS but some of these douchebags think average margin of victory, Blah freaking blah, are part of the critical mass.

First, Furman beat Citadel 56-20! That's crazy. We were up 49-0. For comparison, Wofford, the supposed SoCon seed beat Citadel 20-16 on last second drive

i agree on your point on scoring D - it was 56-14 w 2 seconds left and Citadel scored to make it 56-20. You all have a good point. If your teams (not talking up Furman, just saying other teams) are great you are going to pull D starters and the other teams will score in q 4. Which is smart. Risk an injury or give a td? Give a td

Now point margin of victory shouldn't be everything but that one is something. This stat shocked me (I would say that regardless of team, mine or anyone's ) - Wofford is 7-1 in southern conference. TOTAL margin of victory? About 55, about 30+ v VMI today and 24 vs the other 6 teams combined ! Think about that. Like my son said, how do you win 6 games that close? Lol.

Furman is 6-1 (so one less game included !) and our total,margin of victory vs same teams is about 145.

Thats a stat that I found pretty shocking. I hope the committee sticks to their guns saying they 1) weigh margin of victory and 2) 'how you have done at end... After losing to Top ten Wofford by one point (we missed a 2 point try to win) and Elon (by three on last second FG) in games 1 and 2 (top 25 FBS NC State game 3 shouldn't count imo) then we have reeled off .. seven consecutive victories!. With a margin of victory no one else is close too. 145 pts margin of victory Furman. 55 Wofford

I like how you guys on here know so much more than other 'polls'. You do. Fo sho!! Two things that stunk for Furman is we are a young team w new HC ... w new DC and new OC ... running a 3-4 for first time ever. 1). Who do we get in games 1 and 2 before we know what we are doing? Woff and Elon. Lost by 1 and 3 points respectively. Couldn't we have had them in games 3 and 6 or something. 2). To the other polls - we played everyone when they were ranked their lowest. Played Elon when people thought Elon stunk... We caught so much heck for losing to Elon. Citadel was preseason top 15. Still Ranked in top 25 until 2 or three weeks ago. What if we crush them 3 weeks ago instead of today. UTC was pre season top 10 or so- like when JSU played UTC it was a top ten win... Yeah, right. We beat UTC by 30+ just a few weeks later when unranked. So we got no credit. Play that game two weeks earlier we jump in the polls right then by virtue of beating a top 15 team by 30+ on road. Just saying by virtue of schedule had we had Citadel and UTC a few weeks earlier (we beat both by 30+ and both were preseason top 15) Furman would be ranked 5-10 spots higher easily (maybe more had both games been while both were top 20) in coaches and stats polls Imo. BC we STILL aren't ranked in coaches poll. I can't get my head around that.

if we lose to Samford I think we should still be an at-large at 7-4. Win and it's a no brainier as we are SoCon Champs w Wofford. Cochamps

th0m
November 12th, 2017, 03:51 AM
At 7-4 Furman would be squarely on the bubble and likely lose out to a 3rd/4th place Southland/ Big Sky team imo. Best win would be over 4th place Socon team. There would be more deserving 7-4 teams out there.

gofurman
November 12th, 2017, 05:12 AM
At 7-4 Furman would be squarely on the bubble and likely lose out to a 3rd/4th place Southland/ Big Sky team imo. Best win would be over 4th place Socon team. There would be more deserving 7-4 teams out there.

Agree on bubble. I assume you mean top 25 Western who we beat 28-6 ... Another smack down. The key there is most people see SoCon as a two or three bid league. 2 minimum. No One really argues that. If it's three? (and many say it is) though may not be, FU would already be in bc we are tied for second at worst in SoCon. We have one loss, Wofford has one loss and Samford has two. We could lose v Sam and still be tied for second in SoCon, the third best league?

th0m
November 12th, 2017, 05:42 AM
Socon may be the third best league yes, but I don't think a 7-4 Furman gets in over 9-2 Nicholls or McNeese. I hear ya on being tied for second but head to head you'd have lost to the #1 and #2 teams in your own conference, and they'd have better overall records so in the eyes of the committee you'd be third imo. Need alot of lucky bounces in the Big Sky and CAA at the least.

gofurman
November 12th, 2017, 06:06 AM
Socon may be the third best league yes, but I don't think a 7-4 Furman gets in over 9-2 Nicholls or McNeese. I hear ya on being tied for second but head to head you'd have lost to the #1 and #2 teams in your own conference, and they'd have better overall records so in the eyes of the committee you'd be third imo. Need alot of lucky bounces in the Big Sky and CAA at the least.

True. Though If we lose to Samford we are 7-4. They are 8-3. their record includes a D2 win. Furman is all D1, and quality like Elon, and FBS NC State ... You may be aware but Sam beat D2 West Alabama by 8. little inflation of record there

Not sure I give the committee this credit but anyone really studying a team would notice Furman played every top four SoCon team on road. Every one. At Woff. 1 pt loss. At Western 22 pt win. At Samford. They say they look at home v away for that SRS

kalm
November 12th, 2017, 06:10 AM
First, Furman beat Citadel 56-20! That's crazy. We were up 49-0. For comparison, Wofford, the supposed SoCon seed beat Citadel 20-16 on last second drive

i agree on your point on scoring D - it was 56-14 w 2 seconds left and Citadel scored to make it 56-20. You all have a good point. If your teams (not talking up Furman, just saying other teams) are great you are going to pull D starters and the other teams will score in q 4. Which is smart. Risk an injury or give a td? Give a td

Now point margin of victory shouldn't be everything but that one is something. This stat shocked me (I would say that regardless of team, mine or anyone's ) - Wofford is 7-1 in southern conference. TOTAL margin of victory? About 55, about 30+ v VMI today and 24 vs the other 6 teams combined ! Think about that. Like my son said, how do you win 6 games that close? Lol.

Furman is 6-1 (so one less game included !) and our total,margin of victory vs same teams is about 145.

Thats a stat that I found pretty shocking. I hope the committee sticks to their guns saying they 1) weigh margin of victory and 2) 'how you have done at end... After losing to Top ten Wofford by one point (we missed a 2 point try to win) and Elon (by three on last second FG) in games 1 and 2 (top 25 FBS NC State game 3 shouldn't count imo) then we have reeled off .. seven consecutive victories!. With a margin of victory no one else is close too. 145 pts margin of victory Furman. 55 Wofford

I like how you guys on here know so much more than other 'polls'. You do. Fo sho!! Two things that stunk for Furman is we are a young team w new HC ... w new DC and new OC ... running a 3-4 for first time ever. 1). Who do we get in games 1 and 2 before we know what we are doing? Woff and Elon. Lost by 1 and 3 points respectively. Couldn't we have had them in games 3 and 6 or something. 2). To the other polls - we played everyone when they were ranked their lowest. Played Elon when people thought Elon stunk... We caught so much heck for losing to Elon. Citadel was preseason top 15. Still Ranked in top 25 until 2 or three weeks ago. What if we crush them 3 weeks ago instead of today. UTC was pre season top 10 or so- like when JSU played UTC it was a top ten win... Yeah, right. We beat UTC by 30+ just a few weeks later when unranked. So we got no credit. Play that game two weeks earlier we jump in the polls right then by virtue of beating a top 15 team by 30+ on road. Just saying by virtue of schedule had we had Citadel and UTC a few weeks earlier (we beat both by 30+ and both were preseason top 15) Furman would be ranked 5-10 spots higher easily (maybe more had both games been while both were top 20) in coaches and stats polls Imo. BC we STILL aren't ranked in coaches poll. I can't get my head around that.

if we lose to Samford I think we should still be an at-large at 7-4. Win and it's a no brainier as we are SoCon Champs w Wofford. Cochamps

The Bootfitter has made some excellent points in the past on not over-emphasizing certain data points. None are the end all be-all, just pieces in a complicated puzzle. Some are more important than others and th0m is spot on here regarding conference finish.

I'm officially changing the Bootfitter's name to "The Datapoint.

leatherneck177
November 12th, 2017, 07:02 AM
For what it's worth, there is probably a relatively easy way to create formulas so that it checks against current top 25 teams instead. If Supe is interested, I could take a look. May be interesting to show BOTH against the top 25 at the time of the game as well as current top 25.

With regard to the results this week... I may be biased as a Bison fan, but if NDSU doesn't reclaim the #2 spot after that drubbing of a top 10 team, I'll be a bit surprised and more than a bit disappointed. We shall see, I guess.

While understanding it is a lot of work, it would be more beneficial to show record against current top 25, example is UND was once in the Top 10 and we all know they are far from that. A win against UNI also can look different in OCT vs now.

Witht that being said, this is excellent work.

kalm
November 12th, 2017, 07:55 AM
While understanding it is a lot of work, it would be more beneficial to show record against current top 25, example is UND was once in the Top 10 and we all know they are far from that. A win against UNI also can look different in OCT vs now.

Witht that being said, this is excellent work.

But there's also the recognition that UND may have been top 10 talent wise those first few games before all the injuries.

cx500d
November 12th, 2017, 08:59 AM
OK Supe, mission accomplished, quit goofing off and get back to work!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/antares-rocket-boosts-cargo-ship-to-orbit/

POD Knows
November 12th, 2017, 09:22 AM

if we lose to Samford I think we should still be an at-large at 7-4. Win and it's a no brainier as we are SoCon Champs w Wofford. CochampsYea, I had you guys at 18 in my last poll, the Coaches poll is complete dog****, it is seriously bad.

BisonFan02
November 12th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Furman is hurt since the SC regional quadrant is weak this year.

WestCoastAggie
November 12th, 2017, 10:10 AM
A team no one is even talking about as far as the playoffs, and should be is Howard. They got an FBS win and another close loss against Kent State. They had injuries from those two back to back games and got beat handily by Richmond.

However, if they beat Hampton, they'd be 8-3 with the likely Jerry Rice award recipient on their team in Caylin Newton.

They can steal a bid; they scheduled tough and did well with the schedule.

superman7515
November 12th, 2017, 11:33 AM
OK Supe, mission accomplished, quit goofing off and get back to work!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/antares-rocket-boosts-cargo-ship-to-orbit/

Just waiting for Sagarin to wake up.

https://i.imgur.com/Fw7aT0h.jpg

WestCoastAggie
November 12th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Just waiting for Sagarin to wake up.

https://i.imgur.com/Fw7aT0h.jpg

Cool photo. Just to make sure, you and your team were out there in case any accidents happened during the launch?

TheKingpin28
November 12th, 2017, 11:53 AM
Uh oh, you are about to irk the fanboys on here since Massey has:

#1 NDSU
#2 JMU
#3 SDSU
#4 UNI
#5 WIU
#6 SUU
#7 WSU
#8 USeD
#9 UCA
#10 JSU

superman7515
November 12th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Cool photo. Just to make sure, you and your team were out there in case any accidents happened during the launch?

Nope, got invited by NASA Wallops Island to cover the launch because I have a large social media presence. Their words, not mine: "The ability to reach a large number of people using digital platforms; Reach a unique audience, separate and distinctive from traditional NASA audiences; Highly visible, well respected, and widely recognized; Considered an expert in your field." I honestly wasn't even interested, but family/friends said how often does NASA invite you to come to a launch? I was allowed 3.2 miles closer to the launch than the public, had to sign a waiver acknowledging I was in an area that in the event of a failure was in danger from fire, blast, debris, and toxic chemical cloud including debilitating skin, eye, and lung injury. Got to hang out with astronaut Capt. Kay Hire, the first female assigned to a combat aircrew once the restriction was lifted in the early 90's. Long story that I don't want to jam up this thread with, but it was an interesting three days.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 12th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Our sheet stopped sending emails this week and I am doing them all manually. That means you will not receive an immediate email with your vote on it. I will try to send them by the top of each hour if not sooner but wanted you voters to know.

TheKingpin28
November 12th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Our sheet stopped sending emails this week and I am doing them all manually. That means you will not receive an immediate email with your vote on it. I will try to send them by the top of each hour if not sooner but wanted you voters to know.

Got mine. Thanks for all the work you do.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 12th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Got mine. Thanks for all the work you do.

You're welcome. Participation (the more the better) makes it worthwhile so appreciate you doing your part as well.

superman7515
November 12th, 2017, 12:08 PM
And everything is updated.

PantherRob82
November 12th, 2017, 12:16 PM
A team no one is even talking about as far as the playoffs, and should be is Howard. They got an FBS win and another close loss against Kent State. They had injuries from those two back to back games and got beat handily by Richmond.

However, if they beat Hampton, they'd be 8-3 with the likely Jerry Rice award recipient on their team in Caylin Newton.

isnt Howard ineligible?

- - - Updated - - -

isnt Howard ineligible?

MR. CHICKEN
November 12th, 2017, 12:17 PM

.......AH THINK DUH COMMITTEE.....WOOD LOVE TA HAVE '[email protected] PAR-TAY.............AWK!

TheKingpin28
November 12th, 2017, 12:18 PM
You're welcome. Participation (the more the better) makes it worthwhile so appreciate you doing your part as well.

Being a part of this poll is one of the things I look forward to every week.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 12th, 2017, 12:35 PM
And everything is updated.

Don't know that it matters to you but the week 11 results are still missing a few...which we know already. Just pointing it out in case you wanted them filled in.

superman7515
November 12th, 2017, 01:11 PM
That's weird. Mine shows everything is filled in. Maybe it is taking some time to update for some reason.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 12th, 2017, 01:41 PM
That's weird. Mine shows everything is filled in. Maybe it is taking some time to update for some reason.

Yeah, I've refreshed a couple times but it ain't coming through on my end...but it could be something on just my end as well.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 12th, 2017, 01:48 PM
btw, to all voters. It looks like anyone voting the rest of day will not receive a confirmation email at all as I am trying to manually send them and it is not allowing me to. I am working on the problem but have no idea why it all the sudden started as it is so probably not gonna be fixed this afternoon. You will receive it at some point over the next couple days but not today.

If I have any errors I will email you via the agspoll email account to get your input on a fix for you ballot. Make sure you have that account in your contacts so it does not go to your spam account.

These voters are the first four out on the quota thing today. Sorry guys.

MrTitleist
DirtyDukes
superman7515
melloware13

Nobody after this will receive one today either it appears so don't worry about it, we'll get by this one and move along. I don't need pm's about it is the gist for those receiving ballot confirmaions. I will try to come in here and alert those that have voted for peace of mind though.

TheKingpin28
November 12th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Yeah, I've refreshed a couple times but it ain't coming through on my end...but it could be something on just my end as well.

It's showing on my end. Dumb question, but have you cleared your cache?

ursus arctos horribilis
November 12th, 2017, 02:04 PM
It's showing on my end. Dumb question, but have you cleared your cache?

Not a dumb question as I have not done so but figured it should catch up sooner or later. xlolx

That is why I figured it was probably on my end.

TheKingpin28
November 12th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Not a dumb question as I have not done so but figured it should catch up sooner or later. xlolx

That is why I figured it was probably on my end.

I would be lost without what supe does and that is why his rep is through the roof. It is one of the greatest things out there for AGS.

leatherneck177
November 12th, 2017, 02:19 PM
But there's also the recognition that UND may have been top 10 talent wise those first few games before all the injuries.

Based on what? Preseason expectations? Early season polls are so misleading. How could you value a win over a team that once was ranked that wins 2-3 games total? You shouldn’t give it much weight IMO. W-L against current Top 30 would be more relevant.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 12th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Based on what? Preseason expectations? Early season polls are so misleading. How could you value a win over a team that once was ranked that wins 2-3 games total? You shouldn’t give it much weight IMO. W-L against current Top 30 would be more relevant.

Great, it is the way it is and will stay that way due to an already large burden that this feller has taken on his own shoulders for the benefit of everyone else...that have already been explained these very details and are are quite happy and able to take this information and work forward from there.

IOW, drop it. This very discussion has been had for many years and we know what are working with.

I don't think anyone would gripe at all if you went to the trouble of providing an additional list each week that carried out the function though if you would like to? We need it by around Midnight on Saturdays to be useful information for the early voters. Let us know if you will be producing it as it would be great to have.xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
November 12th, 2017, 08:14 PM
btw, for no apparent reason the forms are emailing on their own again so that is good news.

Check your ballot when it comes back to you carefully and contact me if you have error via that email please.

bjtheflamesfan
November 12th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Hey UAH, Sorry for falling off the grid for a few weeks, I had some major health issues crop up and wasn't able to get to a computer but I am back for the last couple weeks of the regular season. I can't find the link to the ballot anywhere though

ursus arctos horribilis
November 12th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Hey UAH, Sorry for falling off the grid for a few weeks, I had some major health issues crop up and wasn't able to get to a computer but I am back for the last couple weeks of the regular season. I can't find the link to the ballot anywhere though

A voter can only miss 3 votes in a season and they they are purged out bj unless they have gotten in contact to let me know of a hardship...so as per that rule I purged you a couple weeks back. I will go send the email to you and if you vote and there are no errors I'll leave it in.

jmufan999
November 13th, 2017, 08:59 AM
ursus, I may have entered an incorrect email address... or perhaps the emails are back to not working. I just submitted my ballot about 5 minutes ago. just a heads up.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 13th, 2017, 04:13 PM
ursus, I may have entered an incorrect email address... or perhaps the emails are back to not working. I just submitted my ballot about 5 minutes ago. just a heads up.

I'm sure you have it now 999 but we had just run out of quota again.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 13th, 2017, 04:18 PM

Great, it is the way it is and will stay that way due to an already large burden that this feller has taken on his own shoulders for the benefit of everyone else...that have already been explained these very details and are are quite happy and able to take this information and work forward from there.

IOW, drop it. This very discussion has been had for many years and we know what are working with.

I don't think anyone would gripe at all if you went to the trouble of providing an additional list each week that carried out the function though if you would like to? We need it by around Midnight on Saturdays to be useful information for the early voters. Let us know if you will be producing it as it would be great to have.xthumbsupx

Hey neck I misled you a bit on this one too because this week we need this immediately after the final T25 game is finished or maybe even before that really as we need to open the poll ASAP because we have a very, very small window to do our voting this week. Let us know.