November 5th, 2017, 06:20 PM
https://twitter.com/SWXLindsayJoy/status/927326998937997312

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 5th, 2017, 06:22 PM
UND has a chance now?

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 06:24 PM
https://twitter.com/SWXLindsayJoy/status/927326998937997312

What the? I know I am speculating, but is it possible this is related to their loss this past Saturday?

Iridebikes
November 5th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Coach Best is keeping this where it belongs. Private. As an Eagle alum and supporter glad to see that Coach his holding the players accountable. May hurt us for a day but could help these young men for their life.

93henfan
November 5th, 2017, 06:53 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/10/10e581da52471e0a71b7978f9b70066029b581fa70e1d0efac 86ed5eaa71c226.jpg

F'N Hawks
November 5th, 2017, 06:57 PM
UND has a chance now?

**** no.

JSUSoutherner
November 5th, 2017, 06:58 PM
F'Hawk no.
FYP

Professor Chaos
November 5th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Whatever it is it's pretty stupid and selfish to put your teammates in this kind of situation when your team is reeling and needs to win out to have any shot at the playoffs.

veinup
November 6th, 2017, 06:44 AM
huh. wonder what the situation was.

kalm
November 6th, 2017, 07:10 AM
huh. wonder what the situation was.

Rumors are a bar fight and arrests.

POD Knows
November 6th, 2017, 07:12 AM
Rumors are a bar fight and arrests.If you ****ers lose to UND because of this, I am going to be pissed.

dewey
November 6th, 2017, 07:14 AM
If you ****ers lose to GFCC because of this, I am going to be pissed.

Dang it POD! Get it right (see correction above)

Dewey

veinup
November 6th, 2017, 07:19 AM
Rumors are a bar fight and arrests.

if true, that's unfortunate, but it could've been worse.. at least it wasn't an armed robbery.

gage and his pal better be hoping their team beats UND without them. xlolx

kalm
November 6th, 2017, 07:35 AM
if true, that's unfortunate, but it could've been worse.. at least it wasn't an armed robbery.

His "pal" is starting LB Kurt Calhoun who is second on the team in tackles and probably a top 3 defensive player for us.

mvemjsunpx
November 6th, 2017, 07:36 AM

A team not having their starting quarterback? That's just tragic. xcoffeex

kalm
November 6th, 2017, 07:58 AM
A team not having their starting quarterback? That's just tragic. xcoffeex

:)

jadmt
November 6th, 2017, 08:14 AM
dang if UM can beat the number 1 top rated team with their 4 string qb who is a tight end and has not actually even practiced as a qb for 2 years I think ewu should beat lowly UND or maybe not. If UM and ewu should ever end up in a tie maybe they should settle the tie with a little MMA action or just an old fashioned smoker......

RootinFerDukes
November 6th, 2017, 08:15 AM
If you ****ers lose to UND because of this, I am going to be pissed.

How dare your players get in fights, get suspended and then hurt our SOS arguments on AGS. My internet reputation is on the line!

Bison56
November 6th, 2017, 08:18 AM
How dare your players get in fights, get suspended and then hurt our SOS arguments on AGS. My internet reputation is on the line!

Your reputation as a crybaby will be just fine.

dewey
November 6th, 2017, 09:14 AM

It has more to do with our (NDSU fans) unbridled disdain for that school downstream of us than it does with any strength of schedule.

Dewey

POD Knows
November 6th, 2017, 10:02 AM
How dare your players get in fights, get suspended and then hurt our SOS arguments on AGS. My internet reputation is on the line!WTF are you talking about, I could care less what EWU's record is and it's effect on NDSU's SOS, I just dislike UND, hell, I would vote for you guys against them and that is saying a lot.

Iridebikes
November 6th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Here's the account of what happened from the Spokesman-Review. Doesn't sound like they're hardened criminals.

Eastern Washington football players Gage Gubrud and Kurt Calhoun were arrested last weekend for obstruction, a Cheney Police officer told The Spokesman-Review on Monday.According to Captain Richard Beghtol, officers witnessed a man kicking a fence at the Mason Jar restaurant and bar, near the intersection of First and College in downtown Cheney.As they proceeded to arrest the man, Gubrud and Calhoun tried to interfere in the arrest, and were in turn arrested for obstructing a public servant.Cheney officials have not yet released the full police report from the incident, only a few details.The incident occurred at about midnight, about seven hours after Eastern Washington lost a football game Saturday afternoon against Weber State.Gubrud and Calhoun were cited and released. They were not jailed.According to a clerk at Cheney Municipal Court, it’s likely the pair will make a first appearance on Nov. 16 at 2 p.m.On Sunday, Eastern coach Aaron Best suspended Gubrud and Calhoun were for Saturday’s Big Sky Conference game at North Dakota.Both Gubrud and Calhoun have started every game this year for the 11th-ranked Eagles (5-4 overall and 4-2 in the Big Sky), who must win their final two games in order to have any chance of earning an at-large berth in the FCS playoffs.One of the top passers in the nation, Gubrud has thrown for 2,897 yards and 22 touchdowns and was a Walter Payton Award finalist last year as one of the outstanding FCS players in the nation.

Kemo
November 6th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Here's the account of what happened from the Spokesman-Review. Doesn't sound like they're hardened criminals.

Eastern Washington football players Gage Gubrud and Kurt Calhoun were arrested last weekend for obstruction, a Cheney Police officer told The Spokesman-Review on Monday.According to Captain Richard Beghtol, officers witnessed a man kicking a fence at the Mason Jar restaurant and bar, near the intersection of First and College in downtown Cheney.As they proceeded to arrest the man, Gubrud and Calhoun tried to interfere in the arrest, and were in turn arrested for obstructing a public servant.Cheney officials have not yet released the full police report from the incident, only a few details.The incident occurred at about midnight, about seven hours after Eastern Washington lost a football game Saturday afternoon against Weber State.Gubrud and Calhoun were cited and released. They were not jailed.According to a clerk at Cheney Municipal Court, it’s likely the pair will make a first appearance on Nov. 16 at 2 p.m.On Sunday, Eastern coach Aaron Best suspended Gubrud and Calhoun were for Saturday’s Big Sky Conference game at North Dakota.Both Gubrud and Calhoun have started every game this year for the 11th-ranked Eagles (5-4 overall and 4-2 in the Big Sky), who must win their final two games in order to have any chance of earning an at-large berth in the FCS playoffs.One of the top passers in the nation, Gubrud has thrown for 2,897 yards and 22 touchdowns and was a Walter Payton Award finalist last year as one of the outstanding FCS players in the nation.

Can't wait to see that new face tattoo Gubrub will bust out against Portland State in two weeks. The hipsters will be cowering in fear at the mere sight of Gage.

Schism55
November 6th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Welp this is disappointing.
Eagle > Hawk in nature, better be that way on the turf saturday.

Professor Chaos
November 6th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Welp this is disappointing.
Eagle > Hawk in nature, better be that way on the turf saturday.
The United States' national bird is an eagle. North Korea's national bird is a hawk. Therefore EWU > UND.

http://theathletedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/its-science-funny-pic.jpg

kalm
November 6th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Here's another report:

http://www.kxly.com/news/two-ewu-football-players-arrested/652547654

Makes sense for why they're still allowed to practice and it's just a one game suspension.

Still hurts though.

Iridebikes
November 6th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Here's another report:

Makes sense for why they're still allowed to practice and it's just a one game suspension.

Still hurts though.

Its a bit scary but really excited to see if Mr. Barriere is everything that he's been advertised. Going to be tough for him since he's played so little but it is an opportunity for him.

cx500d
November 6th, 2017, 05:33 PM

Weak...We have people rioting, looting, beating people up, and burning **** down because they don't like the politics of somebody or some damn statues, and THOSE people aren't arrested....Seriously this is a weak BS arrest, apparently they had nothing better to do in Cheney for the PD to do.

Grizalltheway
November 6th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Here's another report:

Still hurts though.

Any legs to the rumor that the incident in question actually occurred before the Weber game and Best decided to delay the suspension?

I swear I didn't see the rumor on eGriz.

MTfan4life
November 6th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Sacramento State went to Grand Forks a week after losing their star QB and seemed to do just fine. I would assume that it shouldn't be too big of a problem for EWU. Plus, it all too often seems EWU's next man up at the QB position ends up better than the previous guy. Stupid Vernon Adams! ;)

Redbird 4th & short
November 6th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Weak...We have people rioting, looting, beating people up, and burning **** down because they don't like the politics of somebody or some damn statues, and THOSE people aren't arrested....Seriously this is a weak BS arrest, apparently they had nothing better to do in Cheney for the PD to do.
so you think its ok for people to try to stop police from arresting their buddies ?

veinup
November 6th, 2017, 06:02 PM
yeah .. messing with police who are trying to do their jobs should get your ass arrested. good thing they weren't black

TheKingpin28
November 6th, 2017, 06:04 PM
yeah .. messing with police who are trying to do their jobs should get your ass arrested. good thing they weren't black

What does this have to do with it? If you interfere with a cop doing their job, you deserve equal consequences that come of it, regardless of skin color.

veinup
November 6th, 2017, 06:09 PM
If you interfere with a cop doing their job, you deserve equal consequences that come of it, regardless of skin color.

i agree wholeheartedly, but i don't really think that's how it works in this country.

sorry though, don't want to derail this into political discussion..

Grizalltheway
November 6th, 2017, 06:16 PM
i agree wholeheartedly, but i don't really think that's how it works in this country.

Agreed, let's keep focused on the potential scandal.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 6th, 2017, 06:26 PM

Good, we're not having those sorts of things on FCS so I like the sentiment here.

kalm
November 6th, 2017, 06:44 PM
And to put this in perspective it's a misdemeanor, they were cited, and released. Not exactly a crime spree but Best appears to not be messing around, benching a pair of game changers.

jadmt
November 6th, 2017, 06:56 PM

yea it really sucks the cop was just out doing his job and some stupid ****s decide to screw up his shift by being assholes. You would think if there was any justice the Cheney PD would send their officers to some other city were they would have more to do than trying to protect some Cheney tax payers fence.

veinup
November 6th, 2017, 07:10 PM
And to put this in perspective it's a misdemeanor, they were cited, and released. Not exactly a crime spree but Best appears to not be messing around, benching a pair of game changers.

i applaud coach best in this situation.

cx500d
November 6th, 2017, 09:46 PM
yea it really sucks the cop was just out doing his job and some stupid ****s decide to screw up his shift by being assholes. You would think if there was any justice the Cheney PD would send their officers to some other city were they would have more to do than trying to protect some Cheney tax payers fence.

All I'm saying is in some places you can be a full scale rioter, looter, etc., burn down UC Berkeley, burn down Baltimore, burn down Ferguson, etc., and not get arrested. This guy gets arrested for kicking a fence? Yeah, Gubrud wouldn't keep his mouth shut and got taken in too. But the whole thing that set it off was kicking a fence....

JALMOND
November 6th, 2017, 10:10 PM

Cheney PD likes messing with college athletes. A few years back, they busted Gonzaga's starting center for mushrooms, as I recall.

jadmt
November 6th, 2017, 10:11 PM
All I'm saying is in some places you can be a full scale rioter, looter, etc., burn down UC Berkeley, burn down Baltimore, burn down Ferguson, etc., and not get arrested. This guy gets arrested for kicking a fence? Yeah, Gubrud wouldn't keep his mouth shut and got taken in too. But the whole thing that set it off was kicking a fence....

well there is a reason people choose to live in towns like Cheney vs cities like Baltimore or Berkeley. I personally would rather live in a place that kicking down someone's fence actually gets someone arrested especially if it were my fence.

Catbooster
November 6th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Come on, Man. It was a REALLY nice fence!

cx500d
November 6th, 2017, 11:14 PM

This:
http://www.cityofgp.com/modules/showimage.aspx?imageid=10645

or, if only he kicked one of these fences?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lowres.jantoo.com/law-policing-fence-invisible_man-invisibility-steals-invisible_fence-29600252_low.jpg

Professor Chaos
November 7th, 2017, 07:52 AM
https://www.estately.com/blog/assets/TheDude.jpg

It just really held the room together man....

kalm
November 7th, 2017, 08:10 AM
FTR, it was a fence that cordoned off a section of sidewalk for outside dining (WA State Law if you sell alcohol) at a small farm to table breakfast and sandwich shop called the Mason Jar.

jadmt
November 7th, 2017, 08:32 AM
I wonder if it was symbolic protesting of the wall LOL. no matter how smart you are alcohol will dumb you right down with the rest of the gutter rats.

cx500d
November 7th, 2017, 06:52 PM
I wonder if it was symbolic protesting of the wall LOL. no matter how smart you are alcohol will dumb you right down with the rest of the gutter rats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvl0MDXH96M

cx500d
November 7th, 2017, 06:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phe1RV62KKs

nevadagriz
November 8th, 2017, 10:53 AM
What a moron playing the I'm ewu qb card, I'm on billboards. Telling police you will be sorry I'm the QBxdrunkyx
What a tool!

Bison56
November 8th, 2017, 11:03 AM
What a moron playing the I'm ewu qb card, I'm on billboards. Telling police you will be sorry I'm the QBxdrunkyx
What a tool!

Haven't read anything about it, but did he really say that?

kalm
November 8th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Haven't read anything about it, but did he really say that?

Sounds like it. Also sounds like they were hammered....

Ooof! Not a proud moment for those two. Oh well...glad I never did anything stupid when I was young.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2017/nov/07/police-report-eastern-washington-quarterback-gage-/

93henfan
November 8th, 2017, 12:01 PM

Ooof! Not a proud moment for those two. Oh well...glad I never did anything stupid when I was young.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2017/nov/07/police-report-eastern-washington-quarterback-gage-/

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/4b/4bcd9c2dfe9ff2382eeb18556ee5a3e7c582b78689be734f54 f4cbb75fba02bc.jpg

Professor Chaos
November 8th, 2017, 12:15 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/4b/4bcd9c2dfe9ff2382eeb18556ee5a3e7c582b78689be734f54 f4cbb75fba02bc.jpg
Except in this case is was just horseplay not, you know, ****ing little boys and using your position to cover it up.

Calhoun and Gubrud and "their boy" sounds like they acted like drunken idiots. Suspend them for a game, run them until they puke, and tell them to never pull that **** again. I'd hope they'd learn their lesson.

Silenoz
November 8th, 2017, 05:11 PM

How many times were you arrested kalmy? Pretty sure it doesn't take much to not get in a cop's face like an idiot

BEAR
November 8th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Will this incident take him out of the running for any of the awards he is up for? I don't mean bcuz of it specifically but rather bcuz of missed game reps and lost opps at adding stats.

kalm
November 8th, 2017, 09:00 PM
How many times were you arrested kalmy? Pretty sure it doesn't take much to not get in a cop's face like an idiot

They could never catch me! Muwhahahaha!

Here's the Easterner's story on it. It lets Gage off the hook a little.

https://easterneronline.com/41297/sports/police-report-offers-new-details-on-ewu-quarterback-gage-gubruds-contentious-arrest/

Serpentor
November 8th, 2017, 09:24 PM
What a tool!

"A drunk mind speaks a sober heart" -- Jean-Jaques Rousseau
Sounds like Mr. Gubrud is pretty full of himself.

Serpentor
November 8th, 2017, 09:26 PM
They could never catch me! Muwhahahaha!

Here's the Easterner's story on it. It lets Gage off the hook a little.

https://easterneronline.com/41297/sports/police-report-offers-new-details-on-ewu-quarterback-gage-gubruds-contentious-arrest/

"Innocent quarterback totally the victim of policeman drunk on power, to be railroaded in kangaroo court shortly..."

mvemjsunpx
November 8th, 2017, 09:39 PM
"A drunk mind speaks a sober heart" -- Jean-Jaques Rousseau
Sounds like Mr. Gubrud is pretty full of himself.

Wouldn't you be, if you were on a billboard in Cheney? xeyebrowx

veinup
November 9th, 2017, 07:25 AM
Wouldn't you be, if you were on a billboard in Cheney? xeyebrowx

dozens of people see that billboard every day. dozens.

kalm
November 9th, 2017, 07:48 AM
dozens of people see that billboard every day. dozens.

OK you Weisenheimers...xlolx

If the context provided in the Easterner story is accurate his comments weren't quite as bad as he was reacting the the officer saying Gage looked familiar and if he was the same kid he had arrested last week.

Still a bit douchey behaviour but not exactly the crime of the century.

And yes, when you've made it on a billboard in Cheney, you have arrived and are a BIG ****ING DEAL! I'd say more than dozens see you every day, perhaps maybe even scores!

SochorField
November 9th, 2017, 09:37 AM
Wish they had gotten hammered a few days before the Davis trip......xrolleyesx

World
November 9th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Police say EWU QB Gage Gubrud was intoxicated, cursed at officers
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/21340003/police-say-eastern-washington-eagles-qb-gage-gubrud-was-intoxicated-cursed-officers

MTfan4life
November 9th, 2017, 10:58 AM

If the context provided in the Easterner story is accurate his comments weren't quite as bad as he was reacting the the officer saying Gage looked familiar and if he was the same kid he had arrested last week.

And yes, when you've made it on a billboard in Cheney, you have arrived and are a BIG ****ING DEAL! I'd say more than dozens see you every day, perhaps maybe even scores!

All this talk about Gubrud and Calhoun and billboards, but what I really want to know, especially from a local, is how's the fence doing? Is it going to be able to make a full recovery?

LuckyKat
November 9th, 2017, 11:38 AM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/10/10e581da52471e0a71b7978f9b70066029b581fa70e1d0efac 86ed5eaa71c226.jpg

Man , thats Brutal

Grizalltheway
November 9th, 2017, 11:42 AM
I mean, does anyone really expect someone with the name Gage to not be a douche?

ursus arctos horribilis
November 9th, 2017, 12:46 PM

Wait a minute...Gage got arrested the week before too? Damn this kid is going down the wrong path!!

TheKingpin28
November 9th, 2017, 01:36 PM
All this talk about Gubrud and Calhoun and billboards, but what I really want to know, especially from a local, is how's the fence doing? Is it going to be able to make a full recovery?

#AllFencesMatter

veinup
November 9th, 2017, 03:46 PM
I mean, does anyone really expect someone with the name Gage to not be a douche?

good point. this is exactly something a person named gage would do. no one should be surprised.

POD Knows
November 9th, 2017, 03:50 PM
good point. this is exactly something a person named gage would do. no one should be surprised.http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26454&stc=1

kalm
November 9th, 2017, 04:10 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26454&stc=1

Lmao! Great reference, Puddles!

For those concerned, the community has really rallied around the fence! It took a beating that night for sure but it will rally...

ursus arctos horribilis
November 9th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Jesus Christ I hope this was a white fence. If it was not then I will move this to the poli forum.

cx500d
November 9th, 2017, 04:23 PM

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/ef/91/0b/ef910bc0bb470adc611afe1ffe377fa1--randolph-mantooth-handsome-guys.jpg

Screamin_Eagle174
November 9th, 2017, 06:53 PM
This thread didn't disappoint.

Random musing: Calhoun's backup is Katzenberger. Which reminds me of a beer named Katzenjammer, a German word meaning:

ˈkatsənˌjamər/
nounUS informal

noun: katzenjammer

confusion; uproar.

a hangover; a severe headache resulting from a hangover.
plural noun: katzenjammers

cx500d
November 9th, 2017, 07:18 PM
This thread didn't disappoint.

Random musing: Calhoun's backup is Katzenberger. Which reminds me of a beer named Katzenjammer, a German word meaning:

ˈkatsənˌjamər/
nounUS informal

noun: katzenjammer

confusion; uproar.

a hangover; a severe headache resulting from a hangover.
plural noun: katzenjammers

Sounds like:

http://coolwatersprods.com/images/SEELcliff.jpg

Southern Bison
November 9th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Sounds like:

http://coolwatersprods.com/images/SEELcliff.jpgSE174 still lives with his mom too!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TheKingpin28
November 9th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Sounds like:

http://coolwatersprods.com/images/SEELcliff.jpg

Everyones' favorite postman!

cx500d
November 9th, 2017, 07:50 PM
I guess my Gage reference went over everybody's heads?

TheKingpin28
November 9th, 2017, 07:52 PM

I got it since Cliff knows everything about nothing.

cx500d
November 9th, 2017, 08:02 PM
I got it since Cliff knows everything about nothing.

Not the sounds like katzenberger reference, the Gage reference.

kalm
November 9th, 2017, 08:09 PM

Was that a character from Emergency named Gage? Are you from Lodi?

cx500d
November 9th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Was that a character from Emergency named Gage? Are you from Lodi?

Winner winner chicken dinner! I'm not from there, but oh lord, I was stuck in Lodi again earlier in the year....

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26457&stc=1

TheKingpin28
November 9th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Not the sounds like katzenberger reference, the Gage reference.

I just figured due to how far this thread has drifted, my answer was more than lee fitting...

nodak651
November 10th, 2017, 01:10 AM
Jesus Christ I hope this was a white fence. If it was not then I will move this to the poli forum.

Unfortunately it was a black, metal, fence. Coach probably only suspended him because he has a broken foot.

Fence in question.... (I think): https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x549e389c043f2807:0xd95728df8a66e2bb!2m22!2 m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m 1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e6!3m1!7e11 5!4s/maps/place/mason%2Bjar%2Bcheney/@47.4869853,-117.5760921,3a,75y,36.05h,90t/data%3D*213m4*211e1*213m2*211sGDmkmmXSsvMt1gkNmCU-hw*212e0*214m2*213m1*211s0x549e389c043f2807:0xd957 28df8a66e2bb!5smason+jar+cheney+-+Google+Search&imagekey=!1e2!2sGDmkmmXSsvMt1gkNmCU-hw&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQ_qyQuLPXAhVJ_4MKHZZHCJIQpx8IgwEwCg

cx500d
November 10th, 2017, 07:10 AM
Unfortunately it was a black, metal, fence. Coach probably only suspended him because he has a broken foot.

Fence in question.... (I think): https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x549e389c043f2807:0xd95728df8a66e2bb!2m22!2 m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m 1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e6!3m1!7e11 5!4s/maps/place/mason%2Bjar%2Bcheney/@47.4869853,-117.5760921,3a,75y,36.05h,90t/data%3D*213m4*211e1*213m2*211sGDmkmmXSsvMt1gkNmCU-hw*212e0*214m2*213m1*211s0x549e389c043f2807:0xd957 28df8a66e2bb!5smason+jar+cheney+-+Google+Search&imagekey=!1e2!2sGDmkmmXSsvMt1gkNmCU-hw&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQ_qyQuLPXAhVJ_4MKHZZHCJIQpx8IgwEwCg

That poor fence. What did it ever do to anyone?

Schism55
November 10th, 2017, 06:35 PM

This
changes
EVERYthing

Katfan
November 10th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Agree 100%. Most obstruction charges in college towns are bs and never make it to court

- - - Updated - - -

This
changes
EVERYthing
Or because he was stupid

POD Knows
November 11th, 2017, 08:29 AM
Agree 100%. Most obstruction charges in college towns are bs and never make it to court

- - - Updated - - -

Or because he was stupidNot sure you are following the shot here.

Katfan
November 11th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Not sure you are following the shot here.
Never mind then

Iridebikes
December 7th, 2017, 07:31 AM
Charges dropped. From this mornings Spokesman Review:

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2017/dec/06/obstruction-charges-dropped-against-eastern-washin/

Professor Chaos
December 7th, 2017, 08:48 AM
Charges dropped. From this mornings Spokesman Review:

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2017/dec/06/obstruction-charges-dropped-against-eastern-washin/
Someone obviously was intimidating the fence into dropping charges or gave it hush money...

...or was the fence just drunk and thereby not credible?

dewey
December 7th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Someone obviously was intimidating the fence into dropping charges or gave it hush money...

I think the fence had too many holes in its story.

Dewey

Green1
December 7th, 2017, 12:39 PM
I think the picketing convinced the fence to drop the charges.

BisonTru
December 7th, 2017, 12:41 PM

I think the fence had too many holes in its story.

Dewey

xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
December 7th, 2017, 01:39 PM

Beautiful, I was gonna work on a picket line earlier but had to grab a call and left the thread. Well done.