PDA

View Full Version : JMU..upset alert...at freaking Rhody!?!

Schism55
November 4th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Halftime
JMU 7
Rhody 3

WTF

DirtyDukes
November 4th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Weren't you guys down at the half in multiple games this year? FAKE NEWS.

mamberso
November 4th, 2017, 12:10 PM

I wouldn't say the #1 team struggling at home with a team it should beat handily fake news. Who knows? JMU will probably win 35-3. But my interest in this game is piqued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BisonFan02
November 4th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Wait, what?!

POD Knows
November 4th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Weren't you guys down at the half in multiple games this year? FAKE NEWS.FAKE #1 POLL RATING, just kidding, sort of.

th0m
November 4th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Rhody is fairly similar to YSU, what with all the "close losses" and all, so we're not doing half bad by comparison.

BisonFan02
November 4th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Rhody is fairly similar to YSU, what with all the "close losses" and all, so we're not doing half bad by comparison.

Rhody is similar to Youngstown?....Ill show myself out...I can't help here.

cx500d
November 4th, 2017, 12:16 PM

Especially when you aren’t even down

TennBison
November 4th, 2017, 12:18 PM
I myself actually want JMU to finish at the #1 ranking going into the playoffs. It would be the first time in ages (if not ever) I believe that the Bison would be able to beat the #1 ranked team in a championship game.

TennBison
November 4th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Gotta love it when people are talking upset alert about your team while they are winning the game, lol.

Reign of Terrier
November 4th, 2017, 12:21 PM
JMU has only had the ball 4 times. The most efficient offenses only score about 1/2 of the time at this level. We're likely going to see some regression to the mean in the second half.

DirtyDukes
November 4th, 2017, 12:27 PM
I wouldn't say the #1 team struggling at home with a team it should beat handily fake news. Who knows? JMU will probably win 35-3. But my interest in this game is piqued.

We're not at home, we're at their high school stadium in Rhode Island.

Bison56
November 4th, 2017, 12:29 PM
I myself actually want JMU to finish at the #1 ranking going into the playoffs. It would be the first time in ages (if not ever) I believe that the Bison would be able to beat the #1 ranked team in a championship game.

I believe JSU was #1

No_Skill
November 4th, 2017, 12:30 PM
New rule: Upest alerts can't be created until the 4th quarter.

thebootfitter
November 4th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Right. This shouldn't be considered an upset alert. But definitely a surprise!

I'm intrigued enough to see if I can watch it online.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

DirtyDukes
November 4th, 2017, 12:37 PM
We're up 14-3 now - is that still an upset alert?

th0m
November 4th, 2017, 12:44 PM
21-3 now

jmu007
and.... 21-3. Bye bye Chicken Littles.

DirtyDukes
21-3 ITS STILL CLOSE YOU GUYS

BisonFan02
November 4th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Paper tigers.....its just a matter of time.

ElCid
November 4th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Fake news.

th0m

I thought you had shown yourself out?

Bison56
21-3 ITS STILL CLOSE YOU GUYS

If you cry harder it helps sometimes. It's like a bunch of Sammy fans, het all defensive.

DirtyDukes
November 4th, 2017, 12:50 PM

Weren't you guys down at the half to WIU?

If you cry harder it helps sometimes. It's like a bunch of Sammy fans, het all defensive.

Man you guys really ruin the good reputation of Bison fans.

TheKingpin28
November 4th, 2017, 12:55 PM

WIU is #18 in the nation. URI, is well, mediocre at best. You really ruin the reputation of JMU fans

Bison56
November 4th, 2017, 12:55 PM

Lol stop making fun of my team. :(

DirtyDukes
November 4th, 2017, 01:05 PM
WIU is #18 in the nation. URI, is well, mediocre at best. You really ruin the reputation of JMU fans

We also were never down to them.

centennial
November 4th, 2017, 01:11 PM
This is a stupid thread. However, don't forget NDSU has beaten 4 teams better than any team on JMU's schedule.

TheKingpin28
November 4th, 2017, 01:12 PM

7-3 at halftime. That is embarrassing. For comparison purposes:

URI is 196 according to Sagarin.
ISUb is 214 according to Sagarin.

7-3 at halftime on the road VS 24-0 at halftime on the road for NDSU.

Please continue to defend how JMU is #1 in the nation. Go on, I will wait.

DirtyDukes
November 4th, 2017, 01:13 PM
This is a stupid thread. However, don't forget NDSU has beaten 4 teams better than any team on JMU's schedule.

Nope

DirtyDukes
November 4th, 2017, 01:15 PM

LOL, Rhody beat ranked Albany and took FBS CMU to 3OT. Who has ISUb beaten? Keep hiding behind rankings to vote and think the way you want. We will beat you guys by 30 this year.

th0m
November 4th, 2017, 01:16 PM

Isn't the game 60 minutes? Up 38-3 now with about 8 minutes to go.

Bison56
November 4th, 2017, 01:16 PM

You have to treat him like a SHSU fan he is sensitive to criticism if his team.

TheKingpin28
November 4th, 2017, 01:17 PM
LOL, Rhody beat ranked Albany and took FBS CMU to 3OT. Who has ISUb beaten? Keep hiding behind rankings to vote and think the way you want. We will beat you guys by 30 this year.

I will take that bet if JMU is lucky enough to get by in the playoffs and the teams meet up. Name your price.

centennial
November 4th, 2017, 01:18 PM
JMU fans make Georgia Southern and App State fans look like saints. Beat NDSU by 30? Not sure if you beat a top 4 MVFC team. You are disgracing JMU fans.

DirtyDukes
November 4th, 2017, 01:20 PM

I'm totally fine with valid criticism of the team, but it's this sensational fake news bull**** (that everyone called out not just JMU fans) that I won't stand.

You'd think you guys would be secure enough after winning 5 NCs to be ranked behind a team that a) beat you b) beat an FBS team and c) is the defending NC but I guess not.

TheKingpin28

Albany, when they played URI was not ranked. Keep lying to hide behind rankings to vote and think the way you want. I use facts, what do you use?

DirtyDukes
I will take that bet if JMU is lucky enough to get by in the playoffs and the teams meet up. Name your price.

LOL Saving this for after you guys lose today

centennial
November 4th, 2017, 01:22 PM
I want in on this action too. How about a nice thousand in escrow if the teams play? Put your money where your mouth is.

Lorne_Malvo
November 4th, 2017, 01:22 PM
We will beat you guys by 30 this year.

I will take this bet. Name a $ amount.

TheKingpin28
November 4th, 2017, 01:24 PM
I'm totally fine with valid criticism of the team, but it's this sensational fake news bull**** (that everyone called out not just JMU fans) that I won't stand.

You'd think you guys would be secure enough after winning 5 NCs to be ranked behind a team that a) beat you b) beat an FBS team and c) is the defending NC but I guess not.

You beat ECU! That is pathetic since Delaware, Yale, Mercer, EWU, etc.. are better than them. Stop trying to assume that an FBS tag means they are automatically a superior team.

Last year is last year? When will you get this through your thick skull? In 10, EWU won the NC, but they were not the #1 team in 11 and it was easy to tell why. We beat you 6 years ago, but do we cling on to that like it is the Holy Grail? No, NDSU plays tougher games and wins them.

TheKingpin28
November 4th, 2017, 01:25 PM

Go on ahead. You are a petulant manchild who needs some serious mental help.

TheKingpin28
November 4th, 2017, 01:26 PM
I want in on this action too. How about a nice thousand in escrow if the teams play? Put your money where your mouth is.

I will take this bet. Name a $ amount.

I want him to put his money where his mouth is. He won't since 30 point swing is damn near impossible between these two teams.

StrikeJMU
November 4th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Everyone get their rulers. Its a classic dick comparison thread.

centennial
November 4th, 2017, 01:29 PM
I want him to put his money where his mouth is. He won't since 30 point swing is damn near impossible between these two teams.

I wouldn't take that bet against NDSU with any team with CFB. Even Alabama at home, NDSU would be a 28 point dog with home field advantage. He would be completely stupid to take it. I would take this action with $20k in cash without thinking.

DirtyDukes
November 4th, 2017, 01:30 PM
You beat ECU! That is pathetic since Delaware, Yale, Mercer, EWU, etc.. are better than them. Stop trying to assume that an FBS tag means they are automatically a superior team.

Last year is last year? When will you get this through your thick skull? In 10, EWU won the NC, but they were not the #1 team in 11 and it was easy to tell why. We beat you 6 years ago, but do we cling on to that like it is the Holy Grail? No, NDSU plays tougher games and wins them.

So why is JMU not the #1 team in the country? Because they were only up 4 on Rhode Island? Yet NDSU is while they were down 12-10 to WIU?

http://pedestriantv-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/article/2016/06/16/peepshow.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Go on ahead. You are a petulant manchild who needs some serious mental help.

Bahahaha you mad bro

kdinva
November 4th, 2017, 01:34 PM

+1

win with class, both of you groups....

Green1
November 4th, 2017, 01:36 PM

Ahh, well, umm.... can I use a metric ruler? xwhistlex

one_armed_man
November 4th, 2017, 01:49 PM
JMU will probably win 35-3.

Actual score 38-3

Nice call.

TheKingpin28
November 4th, 2017, 01:52 PM
So why is JMU not the #1 team in the country? Because they were only up 4 on Rhode Island? Yet NDSU is while they were down 12-10 to WIU?

http://pedestriantv-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/article/2016/06/16/peepshow.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Bahahaha you mad bro

Put your money where your mouth is! If you think there will be a 30 point win by JMU, then come on and step up to the plate if you want to talk "smack". You are nothing more than a manchild whose attempt at trolling is as weak as Brian Bell's knees.

cx500d
November 4th, 2017, 01:54 PM

I agree. Any team can have a slow start or an off game. All that matters in the end is getting the W.

cx500d
November 4th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Put your money where your mouth is! If you think there will be a 30 point win by JMU, then come on and step up to the plate if you want to talk "smack". You are nothing more than a manchild whose attempt at trolling is as weak as Brian Bell's knees.

Is that a sammy reference?

centennial
November 4th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Obviously his job at Burger King doesn't afford any bet. How about a $7.25 (Virginia minimum wage) donation to the charity of the winners choice?

TheKingpin28
November 4th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Is that a sammy reference?

Yes

Obviously his job at Burger King doesn't afford any bet. How about a $7.25 (Virginia minimum wage) donation to the charity of the winners choice?

That implies he actually works for a living.

StrikeJMU
November 4th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Upset Alert!

SDSU- 7
NDSU- 0

jk. I'm done

Green1
November 4th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Upset Alert!

SDSU- 7
NDSU- 0

jk. I'm done

Ha! Nicely played!

RootinFerDukes
November 4th, 2017, 05:14 PM
LULZ at this thread. Y'all are cute. Can you at least wait until halfway through the fourth before you cream yourself in anticipation at our losing?

PantherRob82
November 4th, 2017, 05:22 PM
...and the Bison lose. xlolx Thread fail

JSUSoutherner
November 4th, 2017, 06:09 PM

Yup. The way I see it they have no room to say ANYTHING to JMU at this point. James Madison, as it stands, IS the #1 team in the country.

caribbeanhen
November 4th, 2017, 06:16 PM
It appears the bisons Sammy like schedule they played earlier this year is catching up with them a bit

Madisonian
November 4th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Wait... what happened?

th0m
November 4th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Wait... what happened?

Karma. Karma happened.

DirtyDukes
November 4th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Karma. Karma happened.

Yep

Lehigh'98
November 4th, 2017, 07:38 PM
So if I'm reading this right, only being up 4 at half is enough to get dropped in the polls? Alrighty then.

JMad03
November 4th, 2017, 08:00 PM
I wouldn't give a crap if we beat every team on our schedule by one point as long as it's a W.
Of all fan bases, I would have thought NDSU would have figured this out by now.

cx500d
November 4th, 2017, 08:07 PM
I wouldn't give a crap if we beat every team on our schedule by one point as long as it's a W.

I refer you to post 51....

ElCid
November 4th, 2017, 08:15 PM

As I always like to point out. A win is a win, everything else is spin.

Dukie95
November 4th, 2017, 08:21 PM
This is my new favorite thread.

Serpentor
November 4th, 2017, 08:31 PM

Jeebus, why do we keep getting dragged into everyone else's dick-measuring contests on this site?

StrikeJMU
November 4th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Jeebus, why do we keep getting dragged into everyone else's dick-measuring contests on this site?

To help NDSU fans find it over their stomachs. xlolx

Kemo
November 4th, 2017, 08:50 PM
For perspective?

JayMYou
November 4th, 2017, 09:31 PM
JMU fans make Georgia Southern and App State fans look like saints. Beat NDSU by 30? Not sure if you beat a top 4 MVFC team. You are disgracing JMU fans.

https://i.imgur.com/bzXbG.gif

Thumper 76
November 5th, 2017, 05:13 PM

You’re welcome AGS World

JMad03
November 5th, 2017, 06:17 PM
I refer you to post 51....

Noted, however this all started with post #1.

cx500d
November 5th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Noted, however this all started with post #1.

It was a fairly obvious attempt at humor that fell flat, especially with the resultant ass whoopin both by JMU and on NDSU

Winston
November 6th, 2017, 05:13 AM
It was a fairly obvious attempt at humor that fell flat, especially with the resultant ass whoopin both by JMU and on NDSU
But the final score was 38-3.

JMU-MRD-DAD
November 6th, 2017, 07:01 AM
OR...maybe this is the come back game of the week!!!! OH.but wait..JMU was never behind.......

veinup
November 6th, 2017, 07:05 AM
Yup. The way I see it they have no room to say ANYTHING to JMU at this point. James Madison, as it stands, IS the #1 team in the country.

100%.

UNIFanSince1983
November 6th, 2017, 07:11 AM
The NDSU fans got really quite in this thread.

POD Knows
November 6th, 2017, 07:37 AM
The NDSU fans got really quite in this thread.We are in mourning. We will back to our obnoxious selves if we beat USD this weekend. Also, if NDSU wins out, I don't care if JMU is undefeated this year, I might put NDSU at #1 just based on SOS. Ah, there I feel better already.

MR. CHICKEN
November 6th, 2017, 07:43 AM
The NDSU fans got really quite in this thread.

......DEY'LL BE BACK....AT AGS POLL....RELEASE............YES...INDEEDY.......... ...........xsighxxsighxxsighx..................... .BUK...BUK...BUK...BRRAAAWWWWKKKKK!

DirtyDukes
November 6th, 2017, 08:10 AM
We are in mourning. We will back to our obnoxious selves if we beat USD this weekend. Also, if NDSU wins out, I don't care if JMU is undefeated this year, I might put NDSU at #1 just based on SOS. Ah, there I feel better already.

https://hugelolcdn.com/comments/1630321.gif

RootinFerDukes
November 6th, 2017, 08:11 AM
We are in mourning. We will back to our obnoxious selves if we beat USD this weekend. Also, if NDSU wins out, I don't care if JMU is undefeated this year, I might put NDSU at #1 just based on SOS. Ah, there I feel better already.

God help you all if you ever drop two in a row. It'll be tumbleweeds in the NDSU threads.

UNIFanSince1983
November 6th, 2017, 08:23 AM
......DEY'LL BE BACK....AT AGS POLL....RELEASE............YES...INDEEDY.......... ...........xsighxxsighxxsighx..................... .BUK...BUK...BUK...BRRAAAWWWWKKKKK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWb07Xh4jaA

POD Knows
November 6th, 2017, 08:41 AM
God help you all if you ever drop two in a row. It'll be tumbleweeds in the NDSU threads.Hell no, somebody will start a "Fire Chris Klieman" thread (head coach NDSU), or a "Bench Stick" thread (Bison QB). It will happen.

UNIFanSince1983
November 6th, 2017, 08:45 AM
Hell no, somebody will start a "Fire Chris Klieman" thread (head coach NDSU), or a "Bench Stick" thread (Bison QB). It will happen.

I guarantee I know who would start the bench Stick thread...

Bison56
November 6th, 2017, 09:42 AM
Hell no, somebody will start a "Fire Chris Klieman" thread (head coach NDSU), or a "Bench Stick" thread (Bison QB). It will happen.

I would just drop the whole program.

POD Knows
November 6th, 2017, 10:09 AM
I would just drop the whole program.Yea, we should funnel the budget that we save into a Hockey program. How tough can it be, Bemidji, MN and Fairbanks, Alaska have freaking D1 hockey programs.

JMU-MRD-DAD
November 6th, 2017, 11:56 AM
No...don't drop the program....Just to D2.

cx500d
November 6th, 2017, 12:29 PM
But the final score was 38-3.

I’d term that an ass whoopin

Bison56
November 6th, 2017, 01:52 PM
North Dakota State has a football team?
That's what people are saying, I don't believe it.

RootinFerDukes
November 6th, 2017, 04:16 PM

Who calls you a crybaby when you’re the subject?

TheKingpin28
November 6th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Yea, we should funnel the budget that we save into a Hockey program. How tough can it be, Bemidji, MN and Fairbanks, Alaska have freaking D1 hockey programs.

Now you're getting it.

BisonFan02
November 6th, 2017, 05:32 PM
No...don't drop the program....Just to D2.

Aren't you supposed to go FBS when you stop winning?

TheKingpin28
November 6th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Aren't you supposed to go FBS when you stop winning?

Well then I am confused as to what CCU did and Liberty is doing? xlolx

BisonFan02
November 6th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Well then I am confused as to what CCU did and Liberty is doing? xlolx

You spelt Georgia Southern, App State and a bunch others wrong.

TheKingpin28
November 6th, 2017, 05:44 PM
You spelt Georgia Southern, App State and a bunch others wrong.

#MACtion