View Full Version : Big Sky Predictions 11-4

JALMOND
November 1st, 2017, 09:54 PM
Some 5-1 weeks and then a perfect 6-0 last week has got me to a respectful 53-16 for the year. Everyone plays this weekend, even Montana State who has a non-conference tilt with the Big South's leader, Kennesaw State. Some good games on tap this weekend. Here is my attempt at perfection again

Kennesaw State at MSU---Even with the non-conference game this weekend, the Bobcats still need to win out for a legitimate shot at the playoffs. This game, however, is far from a breather...MSU 28, Kennesaw State 25.

UND at SUU---The Hawks seem to have found their stride after last week on both sides, but they step up in the quality of opponent with a road game against the Thunderbirds, who have really come on lately...SUU 34, UND 14.

NAU at UM---The Lumberjacks, after their coach was basically given a no-confidence vote, have been looking strong, but they had into the unfriendly Grizzly den. The chic pick would be the Grizzlies, so...UM 32, NAU 27.

UNC at SAC---The Bears have to think that they've been playing pretty good, although their record does not show it. The Hornets have to think that they could be doing better, even with their record...SAC 35, UNC 22.

PSU at CP---What to say, the Vikings are winless and the Mustangs are winless. This has to be a record for two 0-fer teams going at it this late in the season in the conference. Toilet Bowl score...CP 3, PSU 0.

UCD at ISU---Both teams playing better than expected at the beginning of the year. The Aggies have looked good and so have the Bengals. This should be a good matchup, but take the home team...ISU 38, UCD 31.

WSU at EWU---The Wildcats have looked really good most of the year on both sides of the ball, yet they head out to the red Inferno which is the Eagles home. Eagles have been playing well, too, but...WSU 35, EWU 24.

TheRealJacks
November 1st, 2017, 10:22 PM
KSU at MSU - MSU 35-24

UND at SUU - UND 28-24

NAU at UM - NAU 49-14

UNC at SAC - SAC 45-34

PSU at CP - CP 21-14

UCD at ISU - UCD 56-49

WSU at EWU - EWU 42-28

mvemjsunpx
November 1st, 2017, 10:36 PM
Weber 27-34 EWU — Red turf + Griz hangover = Weber loss

Portland St. 20-38 Cal Poly — The Walsh Winless Bowl goes to the team that's still playing hard

NoCo 17-31 Sac State — The second-straight NoCo game that no-one will be paying attention to

Davis 41-38 Idaho St. — Whoever wins, there should be a lot of passing yards

NoDak 17-30 Suutah — The T-Birds have had a tougher time with the bad Big Sky teams than with the good ones

NAU 27-24 Montana — Will Jensen play? Will Marks play? Will Stitt & Souers ballroom dance at midfield?

Kennesaw 21-35 Montana St. — Gregorak's option record is mixed, but MSU needs this much more than KSU does

bonarae
November 2nd, 2017, 04:51 AM
Montana State
EWU
Cal Poly
Sacramento State
UC Davis
Southern Utah
NAU

wapiti
November 2nd, 2017, 11:56 AM
Kennesaw State 17 at MSU 24---This is not going to be an easy game for MSU. KSU is having a great season. MSU does have home field advantage and should have an edge on motivation. If MSU can stop KSU run game and not turn the ball over then MSU should win.

UND 20 at SUU 34---(Sioux vs SUU) SUU should be heavily favored over the former Sioux.

NAU 28 at UM 32---On paper NAU is the favorite. But this game is in Missoula.

UNC 24 at SAC 28---Home field advantage win this one.

PSU 33 at CP 32---I am not sure what to say about this game. I think PSU is the better team and as long as PSU avoids stupid penalties at a bad time and mistakes they should win.

UCD 42 at ISU 45---Home field advantage win this one. Potential for an offensive shoot-out.

WSU 35 at EWU 38---The game of the week for the BSC. Two of the top teams going head-to-head. Both teams have shown they are good, but each team has shown to be beatable too. This may come down to who makes the fewest mistakes at critical times in the game.

jadmt
November 2nd, 2017, 02:13 PM
I agree with Jalmond's picks other than EWU will probably win.

malibudude
November 2nd, 2017, 06:37 PM
KSU at MSU - MSU 33-17

UND at SUU - UND 24-25

NAU at UM - 24-27

UNC at SAC - SAC 42-28

PSU at CP - PSU 24-10 Want a perfect season!

UCD 38 ISU 41

WSU 41 EWU 35

Iridebikes
November 3rd, 2017, 08:21 AM
KSU at MSU- Bobcats by 2 TD. Home field with cold weather advantage

UND at SUU- T-birds by 2 TD.

NAU at UM- Griz. Time for the annual NAU fold to begin.

PSU at CP- Portland State

UCD at ISU- ISU. Home field.

WSU at EWU- EWU.

I Bleed Purple
November 4th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Last two weeks a LOT of people had 40+ point predictions against Weber...

jadmt
November 4th, 2017, 07:31 PM

well we are on are 4th string qb lol. we are playing poorly but fortuneatly not as poorly as nau.

MTfan4life
November 4th, 2017, 09:52 PM

Weber's defense is definitely the best in the Big Sky. That's not that hard to get, granted, but it's still pretty good. It'd be interesting to see a first round matchup between NAU and Weber State now that the Jacks won't get a seed. They do still have to get to the playoffs, but if they do, I could see them getting matched up with Weber State.

JALMOND
November 5th, 2017, 01:44 AM
Some 5-1 weeks and then a perfect 6-0 last week has got me to a respectful 53-16 for the year. Everyone plays this weekend, even Montana State who has a non-conference tilt with the Big South's leader, Kennesaw State. Some good games on tap this weekend. Here is my attempt at perfection again

Kennesaw State at MSU---Even with the non-conference game this weekend, the Bobcats still need to win out for a legitimate shot at the playoffs. This game, however, is far from a breather...MSU 28, Kennesaw State 25.

UND at SUU---The Hawks seem to have found their stride after last week on both sides, but they step up in the quality of opponent with a road game against the Thunderbirds, who have really come on lately...SUU 34, UND 14.

NAU at UM---The Lumberjacks, after their coach was basically given a no-confidence vote, have been looking strong, but they had into the unfriendly Grizzly den. The chic pick would be the Grizzlies, so...UM 32, NAU 27.

UNC at SAC---The Bears have to think that they've been playing pretty good, although their record does not show it. The Hornets have to think that they could be doing better, even with their record...SAC 35, UNC 22.

PSU at CP---What to say, the Vikings are winless and the Mustangs are winless. This has to be a record for two 0-fer teams going at it this late in the season in the conference. Toilet Bowl score...CP 3, PSU 0.

UCD at ISU---Both teams playing better than expected at the beginning of the year. The Aggies have looked good and so have the Bengals. This should be a good matchup, but take the home team...ISU 38, UCD 31.

WSU at EWU---The Wildcats have looked really good most of the year on both sides of the ball, yet they head out to the red Inferno which is the Eagles home. Eagles have been playing well, too, but...WSU 35, EWU 24.

5-2 for the week. I'll take it. 58-18 for the season. I'll take that, too.