View Full Version : 2017-10/28 AGS GOTW Week 9

ursus arctos horribilis
October 23rd, 2017, 03:32 PM
McNeese State @ Central Arkansas - A McNeese win would put a 4 way logjam into the Southland race, while Central Arkansas would virtually lock up the conference title with a win. Their remaining 3 opponents after McNeese have a combined 3 wins against FCS opposition.

Northern Iowa @ North Dakota State - A resurgence from UNI comes just in time for them to come to the Fargodome. NDSU is the last remaining unbeaten in conference play, but a UNI win could create a temporary 4-way tie for first.

Elon @ Villanova - I considered UNH @ JMU, but this one is a little more intriguing. Elon's balanced offense against Villanova's stifling defense. After a near stumble at Rhode Island, Elon still controls their own destiny in the CAA.

Montana @ Weber State - Both teams need a statement win to feel more comfortable about their playoff aspirations. Also, with EWU losing, it puts a lot of one-loss teams back into the conference title race conversation.

Furman @ Western Carolina - The Paladins have reeled off 5 straight wins since opening the season 0-3 against Wofford, NC State, and Elon. With playoff aspirations gaining for both teams, matchups like this end up having a lot of effect on at-large selections. Plus, with Wofford's loss, both teams control their own conference title destiny.

MTFan4Life was kind enough to assembe this list for me again this week so I tip my cap to you again.xbowx

wcugrad95
October 23rd, 2017, 03:40 PM
Total homer vote for Furman/WCU, but with both teams part of a 4-way tie for first in the SoCon, this sets the table for both teams. The winner will have a chance to run the table and finish as no worse than co-champs, and the loser will know they really have to win their last 2 FCS games to get into the playoffs.

Professor Chaos
October 23rd, 2017, 03:41 PM
Went with McNeese and UCA. Seems like that has the most riding on it whereas the other games are just building up to bigger games later in the year.

FUGameBreaker
October 23rd, 2017, 03:42 PM
"Battle for Purple Supremacy"

And SOCON Supremacy! xthumbsupx

BisonBacker
October 23rd, 2017, 03:54 PM
Went with McNeese and UCA. Seems like that has the most riding on it whereas the other games are just building up to bigger games later in the year.

I went with that one as well. Could have easily gone with the homer pick and NDSU as both will be tough tests.

Reign of Terrier
October 23rd, 2017, 03:54 PM
It's a travesty that Furman isn't ranked

grizband
October 23rd, 2017, 03:57 PM
Homer vote for Weber State/Montana, but that is a seriously good slate of games this week.

FurmanWins!!
October 23rd, 2017, 03:57 PM
Looking back at the past poll results for AGS game of the week this season SoCon has had some near misses but not won one of the previous 8 polls this season, would be good to see that for the Conference though

grizband
October 23rd, 2017, 04:02 PM
Based on? They've lost to all 3 good teams in their schedule so far, and Mercer is their only win against a team with a non-losing record. Just having a 5-3 record does not make a team top 25 worthy.

Btw, I could also make the same argument about Montana. They are 5-2 at this point, but have lost to an FBS team and Montana; only one other team on their schedule so far has a non-losing record.

If both teams win out, they should be ranked in the top 25.

BEAR
October 23rd, 2017, 04:03 PM
Homer vote for the reasons Ursus listed. xlolx Though the NDSU game would do the same thing as the UCA game...create a log jam at the top of the conference...good choices this week.

Reign of Terrier
October 23rd, 2017, 04:09 PM
Based on? They've lost to all 3 good teams in their schedule so far, and Mercer is their only win against a team with a non-losing record. Just having a 5-3 record does not make a team top 25 worthy.

Btw, I could also make the same argument about Montana. They are 5-2 at this point, but have lost to an FBS team and Montana; only one other team on their schedule so far has a non-losing record.

I recognize the criticisms...but look at who's ranked 15-25 right now and that you couldn't say the same thing or something similar about at least 2-4 of them.

Note: I haven't got the rankings memorized, but I'm confident the same can be said about most teams

ursus arctos horribilis
October 23rd, 2017, 04:10 PM
Homer vote for the reasons MTFan listed. xlolx Though the NDSU game would do the same thing as the UCA game...create a log jam at the top of the conference...good choices this week.

Did a little edit to clarify on that one but they are great reasons.

grizband
October 23rd, 2017, 04:13 PM
I recognize the criticisms...but look at who's ranked 15-25 right now and that you couldn't say the same thing or something similar about at least 2-4 of them.

Note: I haven't got the rankings memorized, but I'm confident the same can be said about most teams
Very true, especially about the bottom 5-10 teams in the rankings. How the schedules aligned this year, both Furman and Montana play tougher teams on the back end of their schedule, and should prove their mettle by the end of the season. If both win out, it would be difficult to leave either out of the playoffs.

FurmanWins!!
October 23rd, 2017, 04:15 PM

Yes we lost to Wofford and Elon to start the sesaon with a new coaching staff, could have won both those games, both of those teams are top 10 currently

How about if we beat WCU this Saturday, we will be ranked top 25 xthumbsupx

grizband
October 23rd, 2017, 04:16 PM
Yes we lost to Wofford and Elon to start the sesaon with a new coaching staff, could have won both those games, both of those teams are top 10 currently

How about if we beat WCU this Saturday, we will be ranked top 25 xthumbsupx
You would certainly have an argument, especially at 6-3. Rankings aren't done in a vacuum, though, and one individual team's performance can't guarantee a top 25 spot. Part of ranking positions also depend on how other teams throughout FCS performed.

FurmanWins!!
October 23rd, 2017, 04:20 PM
You would certainly have an argument, especially at 6-3. Rankings aren't done in a vacuum, though, and one individual team's performance can't guarantee a top 25 spot. Part of ranking positions also depend on how other teams throughout FCS performed.

Funny thing is we are about 2 plays away from being 7-1 and ranked in top 10 already, its a fine line isn't it xnodx

Never the less we are playing even better now, should be interesting

grizband
October 23rd, 2017, 04:37 PM
Funny thing is we are about 2 plays away from being 7-1 and ranked in top 10 already, its a fine line isn't it xnodx

Never the less we are playing even better now, should be interesting
Furman and Montana are in very similar situations:

Montana had a 24-6 first half lead against EWU, and lost 48-41. Griz are also playing much better since that game (EWU was our Freshman QB's first start); I could see us finishing 1-3, or 4-0 at this point...

TheValleyRaider
October 23rd, 2017, 05:13 PM
Picked Furman-Western Carolina, as I think this could wind up being a virtual eliminator game. Both teams lurking near the bottom/ORV portions of the STATS and Coaches polls (which I suspect more accurately reflect the thinking of committee members). The loser may well find themselves out with not as many chances to climb back in.

Considering Samford and Wofford's current position as well, not sure 4 SoCon teams make it to the dance. Someone's season might be ruined, particularly Furman as it would be loss #4 for them (though they do have Samford left).

Professor Chaos
October 23rd, 2017, 05:16 PM
Picked Furman-Western Carolina, as I think this could wind up being a virtual eliminator game. Both teams lurking near the bottom/ORV portions of the STATS and Coaches polls (which I suspect more accurately reflect the thinking of committee members). The loser may well find themselves out with not as many chances to climb back in.

Considering Samford and Wofford's current position as well, not sure 4 SoCon teams make it to the dance. Someone's season might be ruined, particularly Furman as it would be loss #4 for them (though they do have Samford left).
You'd be wrong with that suspicion and thank God the committee has more sense than the STATS and Coaches poll voters do.

wcugrad95
October 23rd, 2017, 05:23 PM
Furman seems to be getting penalized for "close" losses to highly ranked teams (Wofford and Elon), but a team like YSU continued to get the benefit of the doubt with their close losses to good teams. I know Youngstown State dropped this week after their 4th loss, but as others have said Furman could easily be 7-1 and their 3 current losses are against highly-ranked FCS and FBS teams (the FBS loss was closer than the final score indicated). I agree that you gotta win games, and that "good wins" should always trump "good losses" by a long-shot. But if you kept liking YSU the last several weeks I don't understand why you wouldn't like Furman for some of the same reasons.

Totally agree that in that bottom 5 or so spots, there are arguments to be had all over the place. But if Furman beats WCU by a point, does that all the sudden mean Furman is a top-25 squad and Western (at #11) is not? I think both teams are ranking-worthy, but it is all about what we "think" right now. For the SoCon, every team plays every other team, and all 3 of the teams tied with Wofford play each other in the next few weeks. So no guessing - we will know how they stack up. That still doesn't change my opinion that any of the 4 tied at the top are playoff-caliber teams who could win a game or more.

wcugrad95
October 23rd, 2017, 05:26 PM
You'd be wrong with that suspicion and thank God the committee has more sense than the STATS and Coaches poll voters do.

And I truly hope this is true - the STATS and Coaches polls both show up on the NCAA site, but as evident by the comments on here the Coaches poll is an absolute joke and the STATS poll is a little better (but not much). And again, I have to point to a crazy discrepancy with where WCU sits compared to those two teams in those two polls. We BEAT Samford head-to-head, have a 6-2 record compared to their 5-2 record, and play 2 of the same 4 teams they play down the stretch. How in the world does that explain such a gap between where WCU is ranked versus Samford in some of these other polls???

BisonFan02
October 23rd, 2017, 05:39 PM
Valley on Valley crime will be committed during the NDSU/UNI game. This one will be a slugfest.

Professor Chaos
October 23rd, 2017, 05:45 PM
And I truly hope this is true - the STATS and Coaches polls both show up on the NCAA site, but as evident by the comments on here the Coaches poll is an absolute joke and the STATS poll is a little better (but not much). And again, I have to point to a crazy discrepancy with where WCU sits compared to those two teams in those two polls. We BEAT Samford head-to-head, have a 6-2 record compared to their 5-2 record, and play 2 of the same 4 teams they play down the stretch. How in the world does that explain such a gap between where WCU is ranked versus Samford in some of these other polls???
It is true. Both the STATS and Coaches polls had SHSU as the clear #1 last year and they were seeded #5 by the selection committee. That is just one of many examples of how the selection committee's decisions do not match up with the "national" FCS polls.

Schism55
October 23rd, 2017, 05:54 PM
Valley on Valley crime will be committed during the NDSU/UNI game. This one will be a slugfest.
Knife fight in a ditch gogo!
Really looking forward to this one.

TheValleyRaider
October 23rd, 2017, 05:58 PM

I certainly hope that is the case, though it will be very interesting to see how things stack up come November

kdinva
October 23rd, 2017, 06:18 PM
VMI @ The Citadel.... xnodx

- - - Updated - - -

since it's in Fargo, I see the Bizon by 18+

BisonFan02
October 23rd, 2017, 06:25 PM
VMI @ The Citadel.... xnodx

- - - Updated - - -

since it's in Fargo, I see the Bizon by 18+

10/18/2008
at #4 Northern Iowa
L
13-23

Cedar Falls, IA

10/10/2009
#3 NORTHERN IOWA
L
27-42

Fargo, ND

9/11/2010
at #13 Northern Iowa
L
9-16

Cedar Falls, IA

10/29/2011
#2 NORTHERN IOWA
W
27-19

Fargo, ND
Harvest Bowl

9/29/2012
at #14 Northern Iowa
W
33-21

Cedar Falls, IA

10/5/2013
#4 NORTHERN IOWA
W
24-23

Fargo, ND
Trees Bowl

11/8/2014
at #19 Northern Iowa
L
3-23

Cedar Falls, IA

10/10/2015
#10 NORTHERN IOWA
W
31-28

Fargo, ND
Homecoming

^p
12/12/2015
#14 NORTHERN IOWA
W
23-13

Fargo, ND
NCAA Division I Quarterfinal

10/29/2016
at Northern Iowa
W
24-20

Cedar Falls, IA

There's the D1 all time results in the series....IF the Bison were to win by 18, they are the #1 team in the country.

TheKingpin28
October 23rd, 2017, 06:55 PM
Knife fight in a ditch gogo!
Really looking forward to this one.

No cops?

FUGameBreaker
October 23rd, 2017, 09:44 PM
I certainly hope that is the case, though it will be very interesting to see how things stack up come November

Agree, seems like since playoff field was expanded there have not been to many controversy's come selection day

gofurman
October 24th, 2017, 12:05 AM

Appreciate a rival giving us some credit.

Loss to NC State shouldn't count against us (ESP since they are a top tier in ACC). So vs FCS we are now 5-2. Started 0-2 and have now run off 5 straight once we have picked up on coaching etc. the two FCS losses were in our very first games w new coaching by 1 point to top ten Wofford and by 3 on a last second Fg to top ranked Elon

oh well. Regardless we are a year or two ahead of schedule w the new coaches. We are playing much more physical now and you can see improvent. Sort of playing w house money now. Won three games last year w coaching and schemes we had been practicing for several years. And a lot of seniors (QB Hannon etc. 20+ seniors). This year we have about six seniors playing. The entire D will return. Every defensive starter is a fresh, soph or junior

given that youth and new 3-4 defense (we don't even have the right guys yet here yet) it's amazing we will probably at least go 6-5 for a winning season. - best shot at win 6 is Citadel I would say

kalm
October 24th, 2017, 05:29 AM
Very true, especially about the bottom 5-10 teams in the rankings. How the schedules aligned this year, both Furman and Montana play tougher teams on the back end of their schedule, and should prove their mettle by the end of the season. If both win out, it would be difficult to leave either out of the playoffs.

What? If they both win out they both could have an AQ and the Griz would be seeded. They'd be locks. One more quality win each and the UM could still afford another loss...probably Furman too.

FUGameBreaker
October 24th, 2017, 10:42 AM
What? If they both win out they both could have an AQ and the Griz would be seeded. They'd be locks. One more quality win each and the UM could still afford another loss...probably Furman too.

Hoping you're right on that one!

phoenix3
October 24th, 2017, 11:14 AM
Travesty is a pretty strong word. I would save that for, say selling US uranium to our arch enemies. But yes, I certainly feel that Furman is absolutely one of the top two teams in the SoCon and deserves to be ranked easily in the top 15.

wcugrad95
October 24th, 2017, 11:25 AM
I would agree that Furman is one of the top-4 in the SoCon right now :)

The whole thing plays out starting Saturday most notably with Furman's game involving WCU, and then in a couple of weeks Furman against Samford. We could easily end up with multiple teams with at least a 6-2 record in what has been called the 3rd best FCS conference. And Citadel and Mercer are involved with all of those teams, too. So while those guys are not pushing for a title, they can have a big say in things (Champions and playoff-births are all still TBD).

Just another shameless plug on why this game should be the GOTW because of how important it is to both Furman and Western.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 24th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Travesty is a pretty strong word. I would save that for, say selling US uranium to our arch enemies. But yes, I certainly feel that Furman is absolutely one of the top two teams in the SoCon and deserves to be ranked easily in the top 15.

Politics on the FCS board is a no go. Keep that in mind if you would going forward.

jmufan999
October 24th, 2017, 12:25 PM
UNI is going to get thrashed, but that still qualifies as the game of the week for me.

phoenix3
October 24th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Politics on the FCS board is a no go. Keep that in mind if you would going forward.
Will do. Good policy.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 24th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Will do. Good policy.xthumbsupx

Catbooster
October 24th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Tough decision this week

RootinFerDukes
October 24th, 2017, 02:45 PM
I think UNI/NDSU is the GOTW. It's shhh or get off the pot time for UNI.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 24th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Griz and Weber is a big one in the Big Sky.

Mayville Bison
October 24th, 2017, 04:11 PM
There are very few games that are better than NDSU/UNI even if both teams are down. None of the other games are anywhere close in my mind - obviously MVFC bias though xsmiley_wix

grizband
October 24th, 2017, 04:22 PM
There are very few games that are better than NDSU/UNI even if both teams are down. None of the other games are anywhere close in my mind - obviously MVFC bias though xsmiley_wix
Fans of bubble teams everywhere should be rooting heavily for NDSU in this game!

nevadagriz
October 24th, 2017, 04:37 PM

Huge game every year agreed. This year it really only has playoff implications for one of the teams. Plus win did NDSU last lose a game early 90's or something, aren't they going for their 30th title?
A couple of the other games are "Bigger" in terms of teams making the playoffs and a chance to lose to the Bizon!

Houndawg
October 25th, 2017, 07:03 AM
Furman seems to be getting penalized for "close" losses to highly ranked teams (Wofford and Elon), but a team like YSU continued to get the benefit of the doubt with their close losses to good teams. I know Youngstown State dropped this week after their 4th loss, but as others have said Furman could easily be 7-1 and their 3 current losses are against highly-ranked FCS and FBS teams (the FBS loss was closer than the final score indicated). I agree that you gotta win games, and that "good wins" should always trump "good losses" by a long-shot. But if you kept liking YSU the last several weeks I don't understand why you wouldn't like Furman for some of the same reasons.

Totally agree that in that bottom 5 or so spots, there are arguments to be had all over the place. But if Furman beats WCU by a point, does that all the sudden mean Furman is a top-25 squad and Western (at #11) is not? I think both teams are ranking-worthy, but it is all about what we "think" right now. For the SoCon, every team plays every other team, and all 3 of the teams tied with Wofford play each other in the next few weeks. So no guessing - we will know how they stack up. That still doesn't change my opinion that any of the 4 tied at the top are playoff-caliber teams who could win a game or more.

..could easily be 7-1 - but they aren't....

Houndawg
October 25th, 2017, 07:10 AM

..or picking a fight with the widow of a veteran... but yes, no way they're top 15. If you could easily be 7-1, then you should be 7-1 if you want the accolades that accompany that record.xcoffeex

Mayville Bison
October 25th, 2017, 08:58 AM
Huge game every year agreed. This year it really only has playoff implications for one of the teams. Plus win did NDSU last lose a game early 90's or something, aren't they going for their 30th title?
A couple of the other games are "Bigger" in terms of teams making the playoffs and a chance to lose to the Bizon!

Each game is very similar in that there is a team that needs to take care of business vs a team that needs to win to keep their playoff hopes alive.

A Furman loss might be an exception if Elon and Wofford keep winning, but they'd be battling other bubble teams and could be left at home if they pick up their 4th loss this week.
McNeese losing would potentially leave them out as their best win would be SLU if they run the table.
Nova is in a win or risk being left at home situation.
Montana and Weber are in similar situations of a 3rd loss will not look good with their remaining schedules.
UNI also in a must win mode or they are also in danger of being left at home.

So, to me they are all the same game. The tiebreaker for me is looking at the underdogs. Only UNI has played well against teams not in the bottom half of FCS football. Right or wrong, that's my take.

Of course this is all my opinion on how the at large situation looks currently. Two weeks from now, things could change immensely!

wcugrad95
October 25th, 2017, 10:54 AM
..could easily be 7-1 - but they aren't....

Just like YSU could easily be 3-4 - but they..... wait a minute. That was my comparison - if you like YSU because they have good losses, so does Furman.

RabidRabbit
October 25th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Via Tapatalk, poll choices are not shown. I would like to see Furman WCU game selected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ursus arctos horribilis
October 25th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Via Tapatalk, poll choices are not shown. I would like to see Furman WCU game selected.

Turn off tapatalk and vote, then go back to it.

BisonTru
October 25th, 2017, 01:17 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171025/372bdc6ae6737b3b4240b60ebfa920b0.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171025/efc065fd2f7cf5e1fe1e1f8dd2e1c69d.png

Thumper 76
October 25th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Turn off tapatalk and vote, then go back to it.

Or go to web view quick.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 25th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Or go to web view quick.

Well, I dont' use it so thanks for the help fellers. Nice to have the input to help others out.

BisonTru
October 25th, 2017, 09:19 PM
https://i.redd.it/os9rgw9zgztz.jpg

FurmanWins!!
October 26th, 2017, 10:15 AM
https://twitter.com/PaladinFootball/status/922212909849174016

FurmanWins!!
October 26th, 2017, 01:34 PM
2 hours left until poll closes

Purpleglasses
October 26th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Furman at Western Carolina

FurmanWins!!
October 26th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Well that was a close finish xbeerchugx

ursus arctos horribilis
October 26th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Well that was a close finish xbeerchugx

Yep, we got our first tie of the year it appears.

Professor Chaos
October 26th, 2017, 03:54 PM
How about a tag team ladder match between the head coaches in each matchup decides the winner?

Klieman and Farley FTW!

BisonFan02
October 26th, 2017, 03:59 PM
How about a tag team ladder match between the head coaches in each matchup decides the winner?

Klieman and Farley FTW!

Civil War tiebreaker. Victory for the Union. :D

Reign of Terrier
October 26th, 2017, 04:01 PM

Klieman and Farley FTW!

I dunno, Clay hendrix for Furman was an offensive lineman so you know his footwork and balance is gonna be above average

FurmanWins!!
October 26th, 2017, 04:17 PM
FCS seniority tie breaker xthumbsupx

ST_Lawson
October 26th, 2017, 07:24 PM
FCS seniority tie breaker xthumbsupx

This another one of those "whichever school is oldest" things?

dewey
October 26th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Do dual game of the weeks.

Dewey

FurmanWins!!
October 26th, 2017, 08:42 PM

Oldest playing FCS/IAA football thing, obviously that is FU and WCU combined that's why I said it of course, and obviously joking thing as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Do dual game of the weeks.

Dewey

Sounds good to me!

TheKingpin28
October 26th, 2017, 08:58 PM

Not the directional school argument again.

FurmanWins!!
October 27th, 2017, 08:13 PM
https://twitter.com/SoConSports/status/923897349985964032

FU69
October 27th, 2017, 09:28 PM
xbawlingxWon't let me vote in the poll. too newbie. Tiebreaker at this point, I'd vote for FU vs WCU. for purple supremacy

citdog
October 27th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Where oh where were all of these furman ****s the last decade? Surely not in their stadium seeing as how they draw about as many 'fans' as vmi does....

furman sucks

TheKingpin28
October 27th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Where oh where were all of these furman ****s the last decade? Surely not in their stadium seeing as how they draw about as many 'fans' as vmi does....

furman sucks

Furman has a National Title and a winning record against The Citadel, so I must ask the question, do they suck or is The Citadel slacking?

citdog
October 27th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Furman has a National Title and a winning record against The Citadel, so I must ask the question, do they suck or is The Citadel slacking?

furman sucks

You'll see...

FUGameBreaker
October 27th, 2017, 11:16 PM
furman sucks

You'll see...

inferiority complex much

TheKingpin28
October 27th, 2017, 11:33 PM
furman sucks

You'll see...

Avatar wager on the FU vs El Cid game then? Loser puts up a pic of their rivals school mascot through the 2017 FCS playoffs?

I will put up either UND, SDSU, or UNI if you are willing to put up FU.

citdog
October 28th, 2017, 07:18 PM
inferiority complex much
Yep it appears you do have one. You SHOULD.

furman sucks

citdog
October 28th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Avatar wager on the FU vs El Cid game then? Loser puts up a pic of their rivals school mascot through the 2017 FCS playoffs?

I will put up either UND, SDSU, or UNI if you are willing to put up FU.

Nope. It's always Judah Benjamin.

TheKingpin28
October 28th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Nope. It's always Judah Benjamin.

You might be a little scared then that Furman is better than The Citadel? If you think they suck, you should not be afraid of the competition.

citdog
October 28th, 2017, 07:30 PM
You might be a little scared then that Furman is better than The Citadel? If you think they suck, you should not be afraid of the competition.

Perhaps you don't know who Judah Benjamin is. Google is your friend.

gofurman
October 28th, 2017, 07:30 PM

DING. DING. DING

Schism55
October 28th, 2017, 07:32 PM
A racist honky? :D

TheKingpin28
October 28th, 2017, 07:34 PM

CSA cabinet member who was afraid of the recourse that the USA won, so he was scared and went into full retreat to the UK (also north of the Mason-Dixon line) to avoid the consequences that the South lost.

gofurman
October 28th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Anyway. Hope to see a lot of votes for Furman this week as we have reeled off SIX wins in a row and are 6-2 in FCS. Only losses by one point to
Top ten Wofford and by a last second FG to top ten Elon. Just beat top 20 Western Carolina at their place at Homecoming 28 to 6.

citdog
October 28th, 2017, 07:39 PM
DING. DING. DING

my mother went to furman and she sucks too

citdog
October 28th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Anyway. Hope to see a lot of votes for Furman this week as we have reeled off SIX wins in a row and are 6-2 in FCS. Only losses by one point to
Top ten Wofford and by a last second FG to top ten Elon. Just beat top 20 Western Carolina at their place at Homecoming 28 to 6.

Sucks

gofurman
October 28th, 2017, 07:42 PM
my mother went to furman and she sucks too

I bet she does.

citdog
October 28th, 2017, 07:44 PM
I bet she does.

Yep but only a The Citadel Man she married.

citdog
October 28th, 2017, 07:46 PM
CSA cabinet member who was afraid of the recourse that the USA won, so he was scared and went into full retreat to the UK (also north of the Mason-Dixon line) to avoid the consequences that the South lost.

Became the most respected barrister of 19th century England.

Also a Hebe

TheKingpin28
October 28th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Became the most respected barrister of 19th century England.

Also a Hebe

A barrister is what yuppies and hippies become when their "goals" and "dreams" of doing nothing come crashing down and reality sets in, so they become those annoying Starbucks and Caribou people that have names that people cannot pronounce and then glare at you when you just want a simple hot chocolate with nothing else.

So you look up to that? :D

FurmanWins!!
October 28th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Furman wins the FCS game of the week, great day!! xthumbsupx

cx500d
October 29th, 2017, 08:28 AM
A barrister is what yuppies and hippies become when their "goals" and "dreams" of doing nothing come crashing down and reality sets in, so they become those annoying Starbucks and Caribou people that have names that people cannot pronounce and then glare at you when you just want a simple hot chocolate with nothing else.

So you look up to that? :D

barrister?

TheKingpin28
October 29th, 2017, 08:33 AM
barrister?

Read that as barista and not the other one. I should not be allowed to be on my computer when I drink.

cx500d
October 29th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Read that as barista and not the other one. I should not be allowed to be on my computer when I drink.

Maybe thats how they pronounce it in Ba Haba

ST_Lawson
October 29th, 2017, 08:52 PM
barrister?

That's what you slide down on if you don't want to take the stairs, right?

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/112013/1385573864_sliding_down_rail.gif