PDA

View Full Version : Total Collapse in Tennessee......

Skyhawk71
October 2nd, 2017, 07:41 AM
There have been bad days, and there have been bad programs, but this has to be the worst day in the history of FBS/FCS football for the state as a group, not to mention the absolute worst day for the UT campuses: Austin Peay was the lone winner, unfortunately they played the only in-state game, and the UT campuses combined for 7 points...... All of the Vol/slash fans had a really, really bad day...............
Georgia 41 UTK 0
Florida 38 Vandy 24
F. Atlantic 38 MTSU 20
Central Fla. 40 Memphis 13
Furman 56 ETSU 35
Western Car. 45 UTC 7
Jax State 34 Tn. Tech 7
Eastern Ill. 19 Tn. State 16 (OT)
Austin Peay 7 UTM 0

tenNesseeCat
October 2nd, 2017, 07:49 AM
Well vol fans need something to collapse to bring them back to the real world. They are probably one of the worst fan bases I've ever been around. I walked over to my neighbors during the UT vs GA game, just so I could get a good laugh. You'd think Butch Jones pissed on smokey.

Skyhawk71
October 2nd, 2017, 07:52 AM
The Voles losing on Saturday, makes losing to Peay more tolerable, and none of our fans even noticed the total crap show in Clarksville, until sometime mid-Sunday.......

Sycamore62
October 2nd, 2017, 08:14 AM
I was not overly impressed with them against ISUb. They ran the opening kickoff back and also scored with :56 left. they won 42-7. we dropped a screen pass that likely would have scored on a 4th down inside 4 down territory. I was hoping it was because we were going to be good but...

CHIP72
October 2nd, 2017, 08:39 AM
There have been bad days, and there have been bad programs, but this has to be the worst day in the history of FBS/FCS football for the state as a group, not to mention the absolute worst day for the UT campuses: Austin Peay was the lone winner, unfortunately they played the only in-state game, and the UT campuses combined for 7 points...... All of the Vol/slash fans had a really, really bad day...............
Georgia 41 UTK 0
Florida 38 Vandy 24
F. Atlantic 38 MTSU 20
Furman 56 ETSU 35
Western Car. 45 UTC 7
Jax State 34 Tn. Tech 7
Eastern Ill. 19 Tn. State 16 (OT) Austin Peay 7 UTM 0

Hey, don't forget the Tennessee Titans lost to the Houston Texans 57-14 on Sunday. 57-14!!!

Catatonic
October 2nd, 2017, 11:15 AM
Well vol fans need something to collapse to bring them back to the real world. They are probably one of the worst fan bases I've ever been around. I walked over to my neighbors during the UT vs GA game, just so I could get a good laugh. You'd think Butch Jones pissed on smokey.

Up on Rocky Flop.....

Schism55
October 2nd, 2017, 01:06 PM
He pretty much has.

NorthChuckSouth
October 2nd, 2017, 09:17 PM
At least ya'll still have Dollywood

KPSUL
October 2nd, 2017, 09:19 PM
Georgia 41 UTK 0
Florida 38 Vandy 24
F. Atlantic 38 MTSU 20
Furman 56 ETSU 35
Western Car. 45 UTC 7
Jax State 34 Tn. Tech 7
Eastern Ill. 19 Tn. State 16 (OT) Austin Peay 7 UTM 0

Austin Peay for Governor! Let's go Pee !

TTUEagles
October 2nd, 2017, 09:20 PM
We have HOCKEY, m-f'ers! It's on, beginning Thursday! To HELL with football...:D

grizband
October 2nd, 2017, 09:26 PM
We have HOCKEY, m-f'ers! It's on, beginning Thursday! To HELL with football...:D
Even good hockey!

ngineer
October 2nd, 2017, 10:15 PM
The Voles losing on Saturday, makes losing to Peay more tolerable, and none of our fans even noticed the total crap show in Clarksville, until sometime mid-Sunday.......

Maybe that's the problem...they are playing like "voles" and not "Vols"....(;-)

KnightoftheRedFlash
October 3rd, 2017, 08:05 AM
Butch Jones is the epitome of a talent waster.

tenNesseeCat
October 3rd, 2017, 09:16 AM
Butch Jones is the epitome of a talent waster.

Maybe...I would have never hired him, Dooley, or Kiffin. I told one fella that Kiffin was the horny goat weed pills at the gas station they bought to fix their ED football program. Dooley and Jones are the side effects. He kinda had a look like he wanted to get mad, but he knew I was right. The same guy told me they were coming for Cut @ Duke...AGAIN. (Yes, I'm a Duke fan too) They may get him, but I wouldn't want to put up with this fan base for 5 years, to then be fired because UT isn't suddenly bama. I told him they needed to worry about GA, and their own coach.