Yale - although Dartmouth should be favored
Harvard

Go Green
October 1st, 2017, 03:58 PM
Third straight week that Dartmouth is involved in "Ivy Game of the Week."

Son of Eli
October 1st, 2017, 04:02 PM
Third straight week that Dartmouth is involved in "Ivy Game of the Week."

Yes, - and I'll be in Hanover for this one, just like I was when a 3-0 Yale team played Dartmouth In 2015. Hoping for a different result this time.

Son of Eli
October 1st, 2017, 04:07 PM
Second to the last OOC week...

Columbia at Marist
Penn at CCSU
Georgetown at Princeton
Brown at Stetson
Yale at Dartmouth
Harvard at Cornell

My picks are the same. I predict the winner of the Yale-Dartmouth game will end up being this year's Ivy League champs.

cx500d
October 1st, 2017, 07:04 PM
Columbia
CCSU
Princeton
Brown
Dartmouth
Harvard

World
October 1st, 2017, 07:48 PM
Second to the last OOC week...

Columbia at Marist
Penn at CCSU
Georgetown at Princeton
Brown at Stetson
Yale at Dartmouth
Harvard at Cornell

Columbia
Penn
Princeton
Brown
Dartmouth
Harvard

Ivytalk
October 1st, 2017, 09:10 PM
Columbia
Penn
Princeton
Brown
Dartmouth
Harvard

I agree with these picks. Dartmouth will find a way to edge Yale.

CHIP72
October 4th, 2017, 07:14 PM
It looks like this is the only weekend the entire season in which only one game involving an Ivy League team (Harvard/Cornell) will be televised.

Incidentally, for everyone who hasn't been paying attention, the ONEWorld TV Network that televised some Ivy League games last year has essentially morphed into the Eleven Sports Network this season. (That network is televising one Ivy League game every week.)

Go Green
October 5th, 2017, 08:14 AM
It looks like this is the only weekend the entire season in which only one game involving an Ivy League team (Harvard/Cornell) will be televised

Dartmouth-Yale is on ESPN 3. If you have a smart television and right cable providers, you should be able to put it up on your big screen.

Bluefish845
October 5th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Columbia at Marist
Penn at CCSU
Georgetown at Princeton
Brown at Stetson
Yale at Dartmouth
Harvard at Cornell

World
October 5th, 2017, 11:26 AM
It looks like this is the only weekend the entire season in which only one game involving an Ivy League team (Harvard/Cornell) will be televised.

Incidentally, for everyone who hasn't been paying attention, the ONEWorld TV Network that televised some Ivy League games last year has essentially morphed into the Eleven Sports Network this season. (That network is televising one Ivy League game every week.)

The Ivy League Network covers most games that are at home for the Ivy League schools and if not at home, usually the other teams cover the game, such as the Patriot League Network.

aceinthehole
October 5th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Penn at CCSU is available to everyone free of charge on NEC Front Row.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 7th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Columbia
Penn
Princeton
Brown

OOC Cupcake Division

Dartmouth
Harvard

Good conference game division

Go Green
October 7th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Dartmouth trails 24-7 at half and comes back to beat Yale 28-27!

One of the best comebacks in Dartmouth history!!!!

bulldog10jw
October 7th, 2017, 04:59 PM

It sucked. Could be one of those magical seasons for Dartmouth, though. Three last second wins including HC in OT.

Let's see if you can beat Harvard before fitting you for the crown.

Nice win. Congrats.

Go Green
October 7th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Let's see if you can beat Harvard before fitting you for the crown.

We will have to get by Columbia first. They look like they are for real.

And some bad losses for the Ivy this week. Penn losing to CCSU and Brown losing (again) to Stetson is not good for the league.

bulldog10jw
October 7th, 2017, 05:23 PM
We will have to get by Columbia first. They look like they are for real.

And some bad losses for the Ivy this week. Penn losing to CCSU and Brown losing (again) to Stetson is not good for the league.

Cornell beating Harvard, however, IS good for the league.

bonarae
October 7th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Meanwhile...

Judging from the performances this week, is there no clear pick for the conference champion at the moment? Or is the League ready to crown a new one? xchinscratchx

Go Green
October 7th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Meanwhile...

Judging from the performances this week, is there no clear pick for the conference champion at the moment? Or is the League ready to crown a new one? xchinscratchx

Still a lot of football left to be played. But I like Dartmouth's chances at this point in time. :)

KPSUL
October 7th, 2017, 06:36 PM

Congratulations to Dartmouth! You should be in the driver's seat for the Ivy Title.

Ivytalk
October 7th, 2017, 09:24 PM
So much for Harvard's 16-year streak of 7+ win seasons. The Crimson might not win another Ivy game this year.

Go...gate
October 8th, 2017, 08:44 PM
After a slow start (falling behind 10 - 0) Princeton really went to work against Georgetown. The 50-30 final does not represent the disparity between the clubs.

CHIP72
October 9th, 2017, 09:56 AM
The Ivy League Network covers most games that are at home for the Ivy League schools and if not at home, usually the other teams cover the game, such as the Patriot League Network.

Yeah, but the Ivy League Network games are pay streams. (I'm very familiar with the Patriot League Network streams because I also follow Lehigh and Lafayette in addition to Penn.)

bulldog10jw
October 9th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Yeah, but the Ivy League Network games are pay streams. (I'm very familiar with the Patriot League Network streams because I also follow Lehigh and Lafayette in addition to Penn.)

And it's a disgrace. The richest schools in the world should not be charging a dime to stream their games, no matter the sport..

CHIP72
October 9th, 2017, 12:44 PM
And it's a disgrace. The richest schools in the world should not be charging a dime to stream their games, no matter the sport..

It's not just that (though I agree with your comment), it's also that at the DI-AA/FCS level you need to give your teams as much exposure as possible in order to make them visible. When you charge for streams, you're reducing that exposure.

The Ivy League's saving grace is that they have good TV coverage compared to most other DI-AA/FCS leagues with the NBC Sports Network and Eleven Sports Network packages. Some of the schools also receive decent regional TV coverage on top of that.

World
October 9th, 2017, 04:22 PM
The Citadel now ranked behind Dartmouth in today's AGS poll

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?197111-AGS-Poll-Results-Week-6-10-09-2017

citdog
October 9th, 2017, 06:27 PM
The Citadel now ranked behind Dartmouth in today's AGS poll

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?197111-AGS-Poll-Results-Week-6-10-09-2017

And STILL no dartmouth in the media poll. Got a whopping 3 VOTES in the coaches poll.

MAD RESPECT for the ivy I tell you....MAD RESPECT!!!

xlolx

is lowly princeton still recovering from that loss to MIGHTY columbia???