Friday
Dartmouth at Penn
Saturday
Rhody at Brown
Columbia at Princeton
Colgate at Cornell
Harvard vs. Georgetown (RFK)
Yale at Fordham
I agree with most of these picks, but I'll take Dartmouth over Penn in an upset special. Did I ever mention that I hate Penn?

Bonus question: how many in attendance at the Harvard-Georgetown game at RFK? All those political movers and shakers... makes me cringe. Anyhow, I'll guess 18,000 will show up at that old dump.

The Pud
September 24th, 2017, 07:00 AM
Dartmouth vs Penn looks like an intriguing matchup. Will this game be broadcast anywhere?

Son of Eli
September 24th, 2017, 08:01 AM
Dartmouth vs Penn looks like an intriguing matchup. Will this game be broadcast anywhere?

Yes. The game is on NBC Sports Network. Friday at 7:00

Son of Eli
September 24th, 2017, 08:05 AM
- - - Updated - - -

Lineup:
Friday
Dartmouth at Penn
Saturday
Rhody at Brown
Columbia at Princeton
Colgate at Cornell
Harvard vs. Georgetown (RFK)
Yale at Fordham

Same, except I pick Dartmouth over Penn. Dartmouth's strong defense will be too much for Penn's inexperienced QB. They aren't Lehigh or Ohio Dominican.

Son of Eli
September 24th, 2017, 08:10 AM
Bonus question: how many in attendance at the Harvard-Georgetown game at RFK? All those political movers and shakers... makes me cringe. Anyhow, I'll guess 18,000 will show up at that old dump.

I think it will be less as Georgetown has virtually no chance of winning this game, or even playing competitively. My guess is 12,000.

CHIP72
September 24th, 2017, 08:53 AM
I think it will be less as Georgetown has virtually no chance of winning this game, or even playing competitively. My guess is 12,000.

The majority of the people who do attend will be rooting for Hav-vad.

Go Green
September 24th, 2017, 10:10 AM
but I'll take Dartmouth over Penn in an upset special.

We will see in a few days, but I think Dartmouth will be favored. Even if we are not, the line should be pretty close.

bulldog10jw
September 24th, 2017, 01:15 PM
We will see in a few days, but I think Dartmouth will be favored. Even if we are not, the line should be pretty close.

I would be surprised if D is favored. But, I've been surprised before.

bulldog10jw
September 24th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Penn
Brown
Princeton
Cornell
Harvard
Yale

citdog
September 24th, 2017, 01:24 PM
More of the ivy league playing tough OOC games against that football powerhouse known as the patsy league...

bulldog10jw
September 24th, 2017, 01:30 PM
More of the ivy league playing tough OOC games against that football powerhouse known as the patsy league...

Serious question. Has The Citadel ever been good? I'm trying to remember if I have ever heard them discussed, football wise, on the national stage.

citdog
September 24th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Serious question. Has The Citadel ever been good? I'm trying to remember if I have ever heard them discussed, football wise, on the national stage.

Then you don't pay attention much. Not suprising since you went to yale.

bulldog10jw
September 24th, 2017, 01:44 PM
Then you don't pay attention much.

I guess not. ;)

citdog
September 24th, 2017, 01:47 PM
I guess not. ;)

Google is your friend. One of you ivy league boys invented it... or stole it..

cx500d
September 24th, 2017, 01:49 PM

I thought that was facechat, or maybe snapbook or something like that

bulldog10jw
September 24th, 2017, 01:54 PM

I was hoping the answer would have been obvious. No such luck.

citdog
September 24th, 2017, 02:03 PM
I was hoping the answer would have been obvious. No such luck.

It is obvious. FCS Playoffs the last two years.

bulldog10jw
September 24th, 2017, 02:09 PM
It is obvious. FCS Playoffs the last two years.

First times?

citdog
September 24th, 2017, 02:09 PM
First times?

Nope

World
September 24th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Dartmouth at Penn
Rhody at Brown
Columbia at Princeton
Colgate at Cornell
Harvard vs. Georgetown
Yale at Fordham

World
September 24th, 2017, 02:24 PM

All Time Football Winning Percentage

Yale - 0.697
Harvard - 0.683
Princeton - 0.661
Dartmouth - 0.599

and then there is:

The Citadel - 0.476

Ouch!

citdog
September 24th, 2017, 02:26 PM

Yale - 0.697
Harvard - 0.683
Princeton - 0.661
Dartmouth - 0.599

and then there is:

The Citadel - 0.476

Ouch!

Ancient history is just that..

cx500d
September 24th, 2017, 02:28 PM

Yale - 0.697
Harvard - 0.683
Princeton - 0.661
Dartmouth - 0.599

and then there is:

The Citadel - 0.476

Ouch!

Not to hard when you haven't played anybody but cupcakes in decades.

World
September 24th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Ancient history is just that..

2000-2009 Football Winning Percentage

Harvard - 0.768
Penn - 0.707
Yale - 0.586
Princeton - 0.475

and then there is:

The Citadel - 0.369

Double Ouch!

cx500d
September 24th, 2017, 02:36 PM

Harvard - 0.768
Penn - 0.707
Yale - 0.586
Princeton - 0.475

and then there is:

The Citadel - 0.369

Double Ouch!

I'd say if the citadel played D2 teams like the Ivy, their percentage would be much higher.

World
September 24th, 2017, 02:37 PM
I'd say if the citadel played D2 teams like the Ivy, their percentage would be much higher.

The only team that has been playing D2 teams has been The Citadel

citdog
September 24th, 2017, 02:40 PM

Harvard - 0.768
Penn - 0.707
Yale - 0.586
Princeton - 0.475

and then there is:

The Citadel - 0.369

Double Ouch!

While we were playing Appy, GSU et al y'all were playing le high and one another. So congrats on that I guess?

cx500d
September 24th, 2017, 02:51 PM
The only team that has been playing D2 teams has been The Citadel

Your whole league is Div 2...Maybe NAIA. How the hell do we know, you only play patsies other then yourself.

World
September 24th, 2017, 03:07 PM
While we were playing Appy, GSU et al y'all were playing le high and one another. So congrats on that I guess?

So are you saying that Newberry, the 42nd ranked Div II school that The Citadel played this year and has been playing all along is not a lowly ranked Div II school?

bulldog10jw
September 24th, 2017, 03:16 PM

Based on their actual winning %-age, maybe they should

citdog
September 24th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Based on their actual winning %-age, maybe they should

Can't be any worse than Rhode Island or le high...

bulldog10jw
September 24th, 2017, 03:29 PM

I thought you guys were setting a higher standard. xrolleyesx

citdog
September 24th, 2017, 03:34 PM
I thought you guys were setting a higher standard. xrolleyesx

We are. Newberry, PC, and the defending FBS Natl Champs is a pretty good one.

DFW HOYA
September 24th, 2017, 04:28 PM
We are. Newberry, PC, and the defending FBS Natl Champs is a pretty good one.

You lost me at Newberry, whose 2016 schedule contained the likes of Tusculum, Mars Hill, and Brevard.

Ivytalk
September 24th, 2017, 05:20 PM
You got a cherry-condition AMC Pacer for me, Knob?

citdog
September 24th, 2017, 05:34 PM
You lost me at Newberry, whose 2016 schedule contained the likes of Tusculum, Mars Hill, and Brevard.

It's too bad you are an ignorant person. Those are three FINE schools. Not surprised YOU would come over here to defend the ivy. The patsy league basically allows itself to be turned over and done dry by them each season. At least the patsy takes part in the playoffs so that others can get a turn...

citdog
September 24th, 2017, 05:34 PM
You got a cherry-condition AMC Pacer for me, Knob?

Yep it's the Columbia offense....

DFW HOYA
September 24th, 2017, 06:43 PM
It's too bad you are an ignorant person. Those are three FINE schools. Not surprised YOU would come over here to defend the ivy. The patsy league basically allows itself to be turned over and done dry by them each season. At least the patsy takes part in the playoffs so that others can get a turn...

They may be fine schools, but frankly, a progam with the tradition of The Citadel should be playing better opponents. I would much rather see the Citadel against West Point, against Coastal, even against even Arkansas (for those that remember that pivotal moment in I-AA history) than Newberry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newberry_College

And to be fair, Georgetown should aim much higher than the likes of its schedule, too.

The Pud
September 24th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Big win for Dartmouth. Congrats!

CHIP72
September 24th, 2017, 09:42 PM

You'll have to excuse citdog considering that when teams lose to The Citadel, they say "how could we lose to a second-rate service academy based in South Carolina?"

The Pud
September 24th, 2017, 10:07 PM
You'll have to excuse citdog considering that when teams lose to The Citadel, they say "how could we lose to a second-rate service academy based in South Carolina?"

very good question

citdog
September 24th, 2017, 11:38 PM

Your anti Southern bigotry is duly noted. It is obvious that the 72 in your username refers to your IQ.

KPSUL
September 25th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Then you don't pay attention much. Not suprising since you went to yale.

Since you insist that everyone should capitalize the "T" in "The Citadel", it would only be appropriate for a southern gentleman like yourself to capitalize the first letter of the proper noun, "Yale".

citdog
September 25th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Since you insist that everyone should capitalize the "T" in "The Citadel", it would only be appropriate for a southern gentleman like yourself to capitalize the first letter of the proper noun, "Yale".

It was done on purpose.

World
September 25th, 2017, 02:32 PM
This pretty much sums it up

2017 Strength of Schedule Rankings as of Sept 24, 2017

https://www.masseyratings.com/rate.php?s=cf2017&sub=11605

49. Cornell
84. Harvard
85. Brown
92. Penn
96. Yale
106. Princeton
107. Citadel
112. Dartmouth
115. Columbia

citdog
September 25th, 2017, 03:29 PM
This pretty much sums it up

2017 Strength of Schedule Rankings as of Sept 24, 2017

https://www.masseyratings.com/rate.php?s=cf2017&sub=11605

49. Cornell
84. Harvard
85. Brown
92. Penn
96. Yale
106. Princeton
107. Citadel
112. Dartmouth
115. Columbia

Then I guess I'll start paying my taxes to Richmond. We won the war in your view then. Because the last time I looked the fighting went on past 1862 which is where we are in the season NOW.

Ivytalk
September 29th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Your anti Southern bigotry is duly noted. It is obvious that the 72 in your username refers to your IQ.
No, it refers to that Ford Pinto you sold him. CHIP is a smart dude.

Son of Eli
September 29th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Good game going on right now. Dartmouth 10- Penn 10 4Q.

Game on NBCSN

citdog
September 29th, 2017, 08:42 PM
No, it refers to that Ford Pinto you sold him. CHIP is a smart dude.

So which of the 53 genders are you? When will the time be right to remove the NAZIS you honor? When will you admit that a LARGE percentage of your endowment was made on the SLAVE TRADE? Aren't there MORE mottos and such you can cave on??? The ONLY good thing about your pantywaist douchenozzle school is that General Robert E. Lee thought enough of it to send Rooney there. It isn't like you are Yale or anything who produced John C. Calhoun....

Son of Eli
September 29th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Penn 13- Dartmouth 10 4Q

citdog
September 29th, 2017, 09:03 PM
BAD football like this is HARD to watch. There isn't a SINGLE player on EITHER team that could starton a SoCon, CAA, Big Sky, or MVFC team. When will y'all quit pretending and just go to DIII where you belong?????

Son of Eli
September 29th, 2017, 09:06 PM
4th and inches. They should go for the win.

Son of Eli
September 29th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Dartmouth wins on last play of the game, 16-13. That's Ivy League football!

citdog
September 29th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Dartmouth wins on last play of the game, 16-13. That's Ivy League football!

Which means that it is on the level of Division III.

Son of Eli
September 29th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Which means that it is on the level of Division III.

Ivy League is 9-2 against OOC Division I opponents this year, including wins over a top 25 FCS ranked team and the defending Patriot and Pioneer League Champions. Plus we don't play Division III, but The Citadel does play Division II.

citdog
September 29th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Ivy League is 9-2 against OOC Division I opponents this year, including wins over a top 25 FCS ranked team and the defending Patriot and Pioneer League Champions. Plus we don't play Division III, but The Citadel does play Division II.

Oh WOW!!! The defending patsy and pioneer league champs.... THAT is something to BRAG about!!! The top 25 team is #25, LAST week, Holy Cross...... BRAG AWAY!!!!

citdog
September 29th, 2017, 09:30 PM
http://harvardmagazine.com/2006/09-images/06501.jpg

Son of Eli
September 29th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Oh WOW!!! The defending patsy and pioneer league champs.... THAT is something to BRAG about!!! The top 25 team is #25, LAST week, Holy Cross...... BRAG AWAY!!!!

I'm not bragging. I'm just trying to refute your bogus post with facts.

citdog
September 29th, 2017, 09:34 PM
I'm not bragging. I'm just trying to refute your bogus post with facts.

So it's bogus that you brag about defeating the conference champs of two leagues who have as much business being DI as you do which is ABSOLUTELY ZERO?

Son of Eli
September 29th, 2017, 09:36 PM
So it's bogus that you brag about defeating the conference champs of two leagues who have as much business being DI as you do which is ABSOLUTELY ZERO?

One of those teams won a game in the FCS playoffs last year, which is better than The Citadel did.

citdog
September 29th, 2017, 09:37 PM
One of those teams won a game in the FCS playoffs last year, which is better than The Citadel did.

The Citadel enjoyed a bye whilst the lesser teams played one another...

Son of Eli
September 29th, 2017, 09:39 PM
The Citadel enjoyed a bye whilst the lesser teams played one another...

Looks like you enjoyed it too much.

citdog
September 29th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Looks like you you enjoyed it too much.

How many games did the ivy league champ win in the playoffs????

Son of Eli
September 29th, 2017, 09:43 PM
How many games did the ivy league champ win in the playoffs????

I think Princeton would have done very well. It's a shame we'll never know. I hope someday that changes. On that we agree.

citdog
September 29th, 2017, 09:50 PM
I think Princeton would have done very well. It's a shame we'll never know. I hope someday that changes. On that we agree.

Let ALL of us know when you ****s GROW A PAIR... Until then you should QUIT pretending to field ACTUAL DIVISION I football teams. YOU DO NOT field those type of teams,... DII at best and you KNOW it that's why you don't participate.

KPSUL
September 29th, 2017, 09:50 PM
We've been through this Ivy vs the rest of FCS football thing too many times already. Since their schedules are so insular, it is really impossible to make an accurate comparison so why bother? They play the number of games they do and choose not to participate in the playoffs - how the rest of us feel about that really doesn't matter. As far as the quality of their players, it's simply not true to say none of them could play elsewhere in FCS. Many of those guys were actively recruited by other FCS teams, and more than a few had FBS offers as well. However, none of this kept me from enjoying a very competitive game between Dartmouth and Penn tonight and being a Granite Stater, happy with the outcome.

citdog
September 29th, 2017, 09:52 PM
We've been through this Ivy vs the rest of FCS football thing too many times already. Since their schedules are so insular, it is really impossible to make an accurate comparison so why bother? They play the number of games they do and choose not to participate in the playoffs - how the rest of us feel about that really doesn't matter. As far as the quality of their players, it's simply not true to say none of them could play elsewhere in FCS. Many of those guys were actively recruited by other FCS teams, and more than a few had FBS offers as well. However, none of this kept me from enjoying a very competitive game between Dartmouth and Penn tonight and being a Granite Stater, happy with the outcome.

You just wish that your IQ was one standard deviation higher so that you could have attended one of those schools instead on carrying water and nuzzling the schmeckle of those DI wannabees...

Son of Eli
September 29th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Let ALL of us know when you ****s GROW A PAIR... Until then you should QUIT pretending to field ACTUAL DIVISION I football teams. YOU DO NOT field those type of teams,... DII at best and you KNOW it that's why you don't participate.

I'm making progress. You've just promoted the Ivy League in your mind from Division III to Division II.

citdog
September 29th, 2017, 09:57 PM
I'm making progress. You've just promoted the Ivy League in your mind from Division III to Division II.

ONLY because Yale graduated that GREAT Statesman John C. Calhoun.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 29th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Going on a hunch I will pick Dartmouth

KPSUL
September 29th, 2017, 10:08 PM

Spoken like a real service academy wannabe, who likely never carried anything while wearing a real military uniform.

citdog
September 29th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Spoken like a real service academy wannabe, who likely never carried anything while wearing a real military uniform.

At least we didn't lose to holy cross...

Lehigh Football Nation
September 29th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Rhody - Ivy League Champs
Princeton - will not lose to Columbia
Colgate - close
Harvard - low scoring
Yale - they know a sieve when they see one

citdog
September 29th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Does it really matter who wins ivy league games seeing as how they are ALL losers???

cx500d
September 29th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Does it really matter who wins ivy league games seeing as how they are ALL losers???

No because they don’t play for anything except champ of an 8 team league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Son of Eli
September 29th, 2017, 10:30 PM
No because they don’t play for anything except champ of an 8 team league.

I bet Dartmouth will be ranked after this week.

Go...gate
September 29th, 2017, 10:31 PM

Citdog, wishing you and your family an easy fast and good Yuntif!

citdog
September 29th, 2017, 10:42 PM

Not in MY poll they won't....

citdog
September 29th, 2017, 10:42 PM

Go....Gate I'm ALREADY hungry as ****...

World
September 30th, 2017, 02:57 AM

So, please tell us more about the #42 ranked Div II team that Citadel played this year and barely won?

Is this a good thing?

Ivytalk
September 30th, 2017, 05:56 AM
http://harvardmagazine.com/2006/09-images/06501.jpg
Did you even read the article, Clyde? I found it inspirational, given its date.

Reb troll.

LehighU11
September 30th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Roar, Lion, roar!

Go...gate
September 30th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Bagnoli is building Columbia on the fast track. I am reminded of the 1982 Pennsylvania club, which won the Ivy in Jerry Berndt's second campaign after winning one game the previous season.

bonarae
September 30th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Final Scores:
Dartmouth 16, Penn 13
Columbia 28, Princeton 24 - is this the beginning of the Lions' turnaround this year?
Colgate 21, Cornell 7
Harvard 41, Georgetown 2

In progress:
Yale 7, Fordham 0 9:53 1Q

Yet to play:
Rhody at Brown 7 PM

citdog
September 30th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Final Scores:
Dartmouth 16, Penn 13
Columbia 28, Princeton 24 - is this the beginning of the Lions' turnaround this year?
Colgate 21, Cornell 7
Harvard 41, Georgetown 2

In progress:
Yale 7, Fordham 0 9:53 1Q

Yet to play:
Rhody at Brown 7 PM

NOBODY cares. Start your own board with the swac, meac, and pioneer leagues. Call it irrelevant.com

bulldog10jw
September 30th, 2017, 05:42 PM
NOBODY cares. Start your own board with the swac, meac, and pioneer leagues. Call it irrelevant.com

Ivytalk
September 30th, 2017, 08:16 PM
The Knobs got crunched by Samford today, so Citdog is off crying in his sweet tea somewhere.

Pard4Life
September 30th, 2017, 10:11 PM

Why does anyone ever respond to anything that citdog ever says? He cannot be bargained with, or reasoned with, and will stop at nothing. How do you 'beat' the troll? Do not engage. You watch his mouth move. Then turn your head away. You ignore it. You laugh at it. Anytime citdog posts something derogatory, post a 🙂 or a photo of cute puppy dogs playing fetch. Because that's all he deserves.

- - - Updated - - -

Why does anyone ever respond to anything that citdog ever says? He cannot be bargained with, or reasoned with, and will stop at nothing. How do you 'beat' the troll? Do not engage. You watch his mouth move. Then turn your head away. You ignore it. You laugh at it. Anytime citdog posts something derogatory, post a 🙂 or a photo of cute puppy dogs playing fetch. Because that's all he deserves.

cx500d
September 30th, 2017, 10:16 PM

- - - Updated - - -

This is funny

World
October 1st, 2017, 02:08 AM

Speaking of "Irrelevant"

Ouch!

Samford - 35
The Citadel - 14

CHIP72
October 1st, 2017, 06:58 AM

Considering nobody cares about the Ivy League, you sure do post in the Ivy League threads a lot...

bulldog10jw
October 1st, 2017, 09:12 AM
Why does anyone ever respond to anything that citdog ever says?

Because it's fun

Go Green
October 1st, 2017, 03:57 PM

I hope that we're not, get pissed, and come out fired up against next Saturday's opponent to show the world what we're made of!!

Son of Eli
October 1st, 2017, 04:22 PM
I hope that we're not, get pissed, and come out fired up against next Saturday's opponent to show the world what we're made of!!

After Yale's performance against Fordham yesterday I think if any Ivy team is ranked it will be Yale. But I agree with you, I'd rather not be ranked yet. The winner of next week's Yale-Dartmouth game will certainly be ranked.

Schism55
October 1st, 2017, 04:41 PM
Because it's fun
This ^. He's such a blowhard you gotta laugh xthumbsupx

citdog
October 1st, 2017, 06:13 PM
This is funny

https://thoughtcatalog.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/screen-shot-2015-03-11-at-4-56-27-pm.png

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a7/f3/7b/a7f37b31851adbb235ce4dc18752e427--baby-bulldogs-cute-bulldogs.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_EyOAtIO4cAg/Sde6hJto1_I/AAAAAAAAIi8/VsXP1JZTFt0/s400/bulldogballs-1.jpg

citdog
October 1st, 2017, 06:17 PM
Speaking of "Irrelevant"

Ouch!

Samford - 35
The Citadel - 14

Not NEARLY as big of an OUCH as THIS!!

Columbia 28
Princeton 24

Go Green
October 1st, 2017, 07:56 PM
After Yale's performance against Fordham yesterday I think if any Ivy team is ranked it will be Yale. .

Would help if Yale's opponents were better than a combined 1-12.

Son of Eli
October 1st, 2017, 09:04 PM
Would help if Yale's opponents were better than a combined 1-12.
They're still all better than Stetson. :D

Go Green
October 2nd, 2017, 12:34 PM

First part-- check. http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?196752-FCS-Coaches-Poll-Oct-2nd-2017

Hopefully the rest comes true as well!

bulldog10jw
October 3rd, 2017, 02:10 PM
Hopefully the rest comes true as well!

That's not what I hope

the last indian
October 3rd, 2017, 03:09 PM
Have you ever visited the Citadel campus? Look like a bunch of White Castle hamburger joints stuck together.

citdog
October 3rd, 2017, 03:20 PM
Have you ever visited the Citadel campus? Look like a bunch of White Castle hamburger joints stuck together.

Yep. That's EXACTLY what it looks like....

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/3e/98/1f/view-of-parade-field.jpg

World
October 3rd, 2017, 10:42 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh my, that is one big White Castle

The Boogie Down
October 4th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Oh my, that is one big White Castle

"We got determination, bass and highs,
White Castle fries only come in one size!"

Schism55
October 4th, 2017, 11:09 AM
/adjusts glasses
Is that a Medieval Times? :D

kdinva
October 4th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Dartmouth 24 at Penn 27
Rhode Island 31 at Brown 28
Columbia 20 at Princeton 27
Colgate 31 at Cornell 20
Harvard 35 vs. Georgetown 13
Yale 31 at Fordham 21

Go Green
October 4th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Dartmouth 24 at Penn 27
Rhode Island 31 at Brown 28
Columbia 20 at Princeton 27
Colgate 31 at Cornell 20
Harvard 35 vs. Georgetown 13
Yale 31 at Fordham 21

These games have already been played.

For Saturday's Ivy games, all are expected to be blowouts except for Yale at Dartmouth, which should be anyone's game.

World
October 7th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Ouch!

The Citadel gets crushed again!

Mercer - 24
The Citadel - 14