PDA

View Full Version : Mike Houston (JMU) vs. Danny Rocco (UD)

Winston
September 17th, 2017, 11:07 AM
The JMU-Delware game will pit two of the best coaches in the country against each other. Houston won the FCS National Championship last season; Rocco is a master at turning around programs in short order.

DirtyDukes
September 17th, 2017, 11:10 AM
I think there's already a thread for this? Also, we play Maine this week?

And thanks again to the CAA for giving us Maine off their bye then UD off their bye. Cool cool cool.

RootinFerDukes
September 17th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Calm down Blue Chicks, we still have two whole weeks. It's YOUR bye week, but your boredom is your own problem.

melloware13
September 17th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Calm down Blue Chicks, we still have two whole weeks. It's YOUR bye week, but your boredom is your own problem.
I think he's a Richmond fan

BigHouseClosedEnd
September 17th, 2017, 03:38 PM
I'm pretty sure he's the same dopey ass Richmond fan that prematurely started the JMU versus Eastern Washington Championship thread before YSU came back to beat the Eagles.

New moniker, same dopey nonsense.

DTSpider
September 17th, 2017, 06:18 PM
The only thing we know for sure is that Rocco leads the nation in game balls awarded to himself.

Dukie95
September 17th, 2017, 07:50 PM
I never thought of UR as a rebuilding project. The Spiders weren't terrible when he got there...UD on the other hand...

DirtyDukes
September 17th, 2017, 09:14 PM
I'm pretty sure he's the same dopey ass Richmond fan that prematurely started the JMU versus Eastern Washington Championship thread before YSU came back to beat the Eagles.

New moniker, same dopey nonsense.

Is it FrontRoyal!?!?!

Schism55
September 17th, 2017, 09:20 PM
The only thing we know for sure is that Rocco leads the nation in game balls awarded to himself.
Lol, that is some funny **** xdrunkyx