PDA

View Full Version : Xtra Xtra Reeder all about it....Delaware Defense is the best

caribbeanhen
September 17th, 2017, 07:43 AM
Hey JMU Fans, get ready to meet the best set of starting 4 Linebackers in FCS....xcoffeex

No team has come close to slowing your transfers down for how long now? Mr. Schor has done nothing but win but
there is always a bump in the road, I like Schor but would love to see him get rocked on September 30th in Newark

The Bison tried to slow you down last year but got smoked and out talented by JMU ....

Now it's Delaware's turn and it's time to let this secret out of the Hen house....

The Delaware Defense is the best you will play all year, so I await with great interest the match up in Newark
in 2 weeks

make no mistake, this physical
group will be heard from in a big way. Young Colby Reeder introduced himself to Va Tech last week in a big way and
yesterday he got his first Interception ... he is a stud

We might be talking
about the most talented group of LB's in Delaware history,
but let's not get to far ahead of myself.

Delaware fans are excited to see the son's of a legendary Delaware Fullback Dan
Reeder get on the field. Troy, a Jr transfer from Penn State insists that Delaware
is where he want's to be and this year the football instinctive Reeder will be
joined by younger brother Colby, who thankfully red shirted last year.
The younger Reeder was top player in the state of
Delaware as a senior in 2015 named DIFCA State Defensive Player of the Year,
Gatorade Player of the Year, and Maxwell Club Player of the Year
led Salesianum to three straight state tournament appearances, including a state title in
2013 and a state runner-up finish in 2015

Senior Anthony Jackson emerged as a big time playmaker for the Hens last year
and he is primed for a big Senior season. He has a nose for
the ball and seems to get some big turnovers with one fumble recovery,
three forced fumbles, three interceptions, and four pass breakups,
he enters 2017 season having started 22 straight games.

last but certianly not least is the hard nosed old school two year Captain backer Charles
Bell, Bell is a stone cold run stopper and when he hits you, your going down.
The only question is if your getting back up. Two time All-CAA selection by league
head coaches and media relations directors rated as one of the top linebackers
in the nation at the NCAA FCS levelwill man the inside "Mike" linebacker spot alongside Reeder.
Idea, why not for every Bell ringing tackle the ring the bell in the endzone, just a thought.

our problem will be scoring points....

DirtyDukes
September 17th, 2017, 08:11 AM
Our LBs are better, sorry buddy, not to mention we have about 1,000 of them.

We have a UVA and Maryland transfer that are fighting for playing time.

I guess we'll see with who has a running game that week; sure looking forward to it.

Dukie95
September 17th, 2017, 08:29 AM
Likewise, JMU will the best defense UD faces.

That is going to be a great game, for sure.

cx500d
September 17th, 2017, 08:31 AM
This post is almost chattown-like

Hey JMU Fans, get ready to meet the best set of starting 4 Linebackers in FCS....xcoffeex

No team has come close to slowing your transfers down for how long now? Mr. Schor has done nothing but win but
there is always a bump in the road, I like Schor but would love to see him get rocked on September 30th in Newark

The Bison tried to slow you down last year but got smoked and out talented by JMU ....

Now it's Delaware's turn and it's time to let this secret out of the Hen house....

The Delaware Defense is the best you will play all year, so I await with great interest the match up in Newark
in 2 weeks

group will be heard from in a big way. Young Colby Reeder introduced himself to Va Tech last week in a big way and

We might be talking

Reeder get on the field. Troy, a Jr transfer from Penn State insists that Delaware
led Salesianum to three straight state tournament appearances, including a state title in

last but certianly not least is the hard nosed old school two year Captain backer Charles
The only question is if your getting back up. Two time All-CAA selection by league
in the nation at the NCAA FCS levelwill man the inside "Mike" linebacker spot alongside Reeder.
Idea, why not for every Bell ringing tackle the ring the bell in the endzone, just a thought.

caribbeanhen
September 17th, 2017, 08:35 AM

I guess we'll see with who has a running game that week; sure looking forward to it.

they might look better against those bad teams you've been scrimmaging against, they might be almost as good but nope..... not better

you are going to see some beasts out there pounding your prima dona transfers,

Delaware will have to play the game of the year to beat you, and we just might, by week.... Rocco needs to figure out how to score points and rattle superstar Schor

caribbeanhen
September 17th, 2017, 08:43 AM

No argument from me, the problem is we haven't shown the weapons on offense to give you much to worry about, we are very pedestrian on Offense .... so Far...

TheKingpin28
September 17th, 2017, 08:58 AM
Have you seen NDSUs LBs?

DeLuca, Cox, Plank, and Jordheim any day of the week and if Mercadel shows up, it is not even close. The only crew who can compete with that is UNI and maybe SDSU on their good days.

Henny
September 17th, 2017, 09:11 AM

I'm really looking forward to this game too.

Just one note - We've already played against Bud Foster's VT defense.

TribeNomad1
September 17th, 2017, 09:26 AM

I

So now it is, "our transfers are better than your transfers".

The Pud
September 17th, 2017, 09:47 AM

But you guys have not played anyone in 2017!

#soft schedule
#cupcake schedule
#sad

BigHouseClosedEnd
September 17th, 2017, 09:51 AM

I didn't really read the rest of what you had to say, but if you have problems scoring points, you'll lose to JMU by 3 scores, no matter how well your defense plays. The UD D could give up 35 and play really really well against JMU.

JSUSoutherner
September 17th, 2017, 10:46 AM
This is a funny thread. xcoffeex

DirtyDukes
September 17th, 2017, 11:08 AM
they might look better against those bad teams you've been scrimmaging against, they might be almost as good but nope..... not better

you are going to see some beasts out there pounding your prima dona transfers,

Delaware will have to play the game of the year to beat you, and we just might, by week.... Rocco needs to figure out how to score points and rattle superstar Schor

?? You guys beat DSU by 19? And Cornell? And you lost your FBS game while we won ours by 20.

Schism55
September 17th, 2017, 12:18 PM

in 2 weeks

We might be talking

Did you purposefully try to present your post in the most absolutely disjointed, incoherent and douchebaggy way? If so, take a bow.
Paragraphs and punctuation ffs.

caribbeanhen
September 17th, 2017, 12:42 PM
?? You guys beat DSU by 19? And Cornell? And you lost your FBS game while we won ours by 20.

this is exactly the lazzi fairy attitude we want to see.... haha

caribbeanhen
September 17th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Did you purposefully try to present your post in the most absolutely disjointed, incoherent and douchebaggy way? If so, take a bow.
Paragraphs and punctuation ffs.

kind of, hard to keep everything powered up down here in the Caribbean right now.... race against time to get it posted......

RootinFerDukes
September 17th, 2017, 02:08 PM
I'm just shaking in my boots at that blue chicadee defense! It's too bad we lead you all in every major offensive and defensive statistical category that I can think of.

The scary part, our offense has given up more points to our opponents than our defense has. Clean that up and look out.

caribbeanhen
September 17th, 2017, 06:00 PM
I'm just shaking in my boots at that blue chicadee defense! It's too bad we lead you all in every major offensive and defensive statistical category that I can think of.

The scary part, our offense has given up more points to our opponents than our defense has. Clean that up and look out.

when was the last time Schor was shut down to some extent?

JSUSoutherner
September 17th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Same. Pretty frustrating.

RootinFerDukes
September 17th, 2017, 06:26 PM
when was the last time Schor was shut down to some extent?

Against UNC, the last game we lost in 2016.

Fcs level? Colgate in 2015 playoffs. A different head coach, different defense, and I believe just his fourth career start by that point.

caribbeanhen
September 17th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Against UNC, the last game we lost in 2016.

Fcs level? Colgate in 2015 playoffs. A different head coach, different defense, and I believe just his fourth career start by that point.

I'd like to see him get another shot at the Tar Heels, you moved the ball early in that game as I remember.... anyway, if Rocco is half the coach Hen fans are saying he will have to find a way to contain Schor, We had no clue in the game last year with Brock

Henny
September 17th, 2017, 06:56 PM
This may seem like funny or strange thread coming from a team with back to back 4-7 records but things have come together for the Delaware D. The core group have been together for three years, the transition from going to a D coordinator that had no business being here to a real coaching staff and the addition of the Reeder brothers who had 40 FBS offers between them. Troy was a freshman all Big 10 two years ago at Penn State.

Right now Delaware has a number of concerns going into the JMU game. Defense is the least.

Gangtackle11
September 17th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Have you seen NDSUs LBs?

DeLuca, Cox, Plank, and Jordheim any day of the week and if Mercadel shows up, it is not even close. The only crew who can compete with that is UNI and maybe SDSU on their good days.

hmmm an MVFC fox in the CAA henhouse. The MVFC has the best of everything. The rest of us are in awe.

Thumper 76
September 17th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Have you seen NDSUs LBs?

Ehhhhh, easy on the SDSU defensive accolades. Like super easy. Maybe don't mention them. Cause they aren't there at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheKingpin28
September 17th, 2017, 09:33 PM
hmmm an MVFC fox in the CAA henhouse. The MVFC has the best of everything. The rest of us are in awe.

If you CAA folks are holier than thou and try to espouse bull****, it will be called out. Name a better LB core in the nation, go on, I'll wait. Just cause you do not agree with it, does not make it false.

Ehhhhh, easy on the SDSU defensive accolades. Like super easy. Maybe don't mention them. Cause they aren't there at the moment.

SDSU should get some kind of an award. Also, Roozenboom gets some award outside of well, you know what... xlolx

Gangtackle11
September 18th, 2017, 02:03 AM
If you CAA folks are holier than thou and try to espouse bull****, it will be called out. Name a better LB core in the nation, go on, I'll wait. Just cause you do not agree with it, does not make it false.

SDSU should get some kind of an award. Also, Roozenboom gets some award outside of well, you know what... xlolx

I'll give you NDSU LBs maybe, but you are showing your ignorance & bias, for mentioning 3 all from the MVFC. Smh once again.

I've seen SDSU & Delaware 1st hand. So I know what I'm talking about. UNI? Why does this mediocre FCS team keep getting a mention seemingly everytime a topic comes up? They don't deserve it.

BTW, JMU & even Villanova belong in any conversation that includes UNI & SDSU Lbs. I'm sure a few more from around the country also if you look outside your view from the plains.

RootinFerDukes
September 18th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Uhh...11/12/16

Line was 108 passing, 0 td, 20 rushing, 0 td, 20 team points though 10 came on drives that started in redzone. Only td drive otherwise required 4th down. 13-7 game until 2 mins left so can't say numbers were suppressed running clock when game was out of hand

Did you watch that game? Schor went out with an injury and we had our back up in the game for the final 3 quarters. His stat line was just from one quarter.

If schor wasn't out, that would've been well more than a 13 point win.

Nova09
September 18th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Did you watch that game? Schor went out with an injury and we had our back up in the game for the final 3 quarters. His stat line was just from one quarter.

If schor wasn't out, that would've been well more than a 13 point win.

I did watch the game but forgot about that haha just remembered it was defensive battle so quickly checked stats, didn't even look closely enough to see another qb had stats

aust42
September 18th, 2017, 10:21 AM
This is the 1st game in quite a while that I'm excited about. Our Defense is really, really good but the Offense is mediocre to say the least. Should be an awesome game day atmosphere at Delaware stadium. I'm hoping for 20k plus fans for this game.

32counter
September 18th, 2017, 11:11 AM
This is the 1st game in quite a while that I'm excited about. Our Defense is really, really good but the Offense is mediocre to say the least. Should be an awesome game day atmosphere at Delaware stadium. I'm hoping for 20k plus fans for this game.

Playing Delaware State(picked last in the MEAC) and playing Cornell(picked last in the Ivy,even below Columbia) both at home would make even the gridiron team from the Little Sisters of the Poor feel good about themselves.The Sisters defense and their offense would likely get All Conference accolades for their performances.

aust42
September 18th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Playing Delaware State(picked last in the MEAC) and playing Cornell(picked last in the Ivy,even below Columbia) both at home would make even the gridiron team from the Little Sisters of the Poor feel good about themselves.The Sisters defense and their offense would likely get All Conference accolades for their performances.

Yeah not the greatest OOC schedule at home but the Defense is legit. VA Tech put up 469 yards on WV & 675 yards on East Carolina. We held them to 303 yards. We are on the road to getting back to the Delaware football of old. Baby steps. A win over JMU will make me whole again.

Anthony215
September 18th, 2017, 01:04 PM
But you guys have not played anyone in 2017!

#soft schedule
#cupcake schedule
#sad

Norfolk State was weak but winning at ECU was no cupcake win. They hammered them on the road in a hostile environment. And ETSU was also a blowout win but they did just take #13 The Citadel to the wire in a 6 point loss so they may be better than the JMU score indicated. I'm certain when JMU scheduled NSU they figured Coach Scott would have the Spartans at least competing for MEAC titles as opposed to them being 0-3 including losing to a D2 school at home in the season opener.

caribbeanhen
September 18th, 2017, 03:53 PM
I'll give you NDSU LBs maybe, but you are showing your ignorance & bias, for mentioning 3 all from the MVFC. Smh once again.

I've seen SDSU & Delaware 1st hand. So I know what I'm talking about. UNI? Why does this mediocre FCS team keep getting a mention seemingly everytime a topic comes up? They don't deserve it.

BTW, JMU & even Villanova belong in any conversation that includes UNI & SDSU Lbs. I'm sure a few more from around the country also if you look outside your view from the plains.

Agree that the MVFC fans lead the league in bias..... the entire MFVC fan base predicted and easy victory for Ill State last year against "weak" conference Central Arkansas ..... lot's of Kool Aide passed around in amber ways of grain

The Pud
September 19th, 2017, 06:37 AM
Agree that the MVFC fans lead the league in bias..... the entire MFVC fan base predicted and easy victory for Ill State last year against "weak" conference Central Arkansas ..... lot's of Kool Aide passed around in amber ways of grain

+5

Hanca
September 19th, 2017, 09:41 AM
Rocco could not stop Schorr and JMU last year even with an offense that produced. JMU wins BIG

caribbeanhen
September 24th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Rocco could not stop Schorr and JMU last year even with an offense that produced. JMU wins BIG

Mr. Schor, who I admire greatly as a player, is about to meet the best D in FCS...... get ready Dukies...

TheKingpin28
September 24th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Mr. Schor, who I admire greatly as a player, is about to meet the best D in FCS...... get ready Dukies...

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/844/770/e9d.jpg

RootinFerDukes
September 24th, 2017, 12:28 PM

By what metric are you stating UD is the best defense in FCS? I seem to recall hearing this the last two years from UD fans but the scoreboard ended up saying otherwise.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 24th, 2017, 12:37 PM
By what metric are you stating UD is the best defense in FCS? I seem to recall hearing this the last two years from UD fans but the scoreboard ended up saying otherwise.

In the FCS right now, NDSU and Ill State have the best total defenses and scoring defenses.

JMU is #4 in total defense and scoring defense. Delaware is not in the top 10 in either.

Schism55
September 24th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Awww you took the bait xbawlingx

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 24th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Awww you took the bait xbawlingx

Nah, fun to post what the stats ACTUALLY are....xlolx

Schism55
September 24th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Nah, fun to post what the stats ACTUALLY are....xlolx
I'm just jelly, you beat me to posting it lol!

caribbeanhen
September 26th, 2017, 10:27 AM
keep putting all your faith in the stats after 3 weeks, that will take you far....haha

POD Knows
September 26th, 2017, 10:49 AM
keep putting all your faith in the stats after 3 weeks, that will take you far....haha
Hey. I got the Hens pretty high in my poll so don't make me look ridiculous because a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous

caribbeanhen
September 26th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Hey. I got the Hens pretty high in poll so don't make me look ridiculous because a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous

Hens are an enigma of the poll, they could be anywhere between 45 and #15 after a win this week, all the D talk is just to let the AGS community know something big on one side of the ball at least, the offense is vanilla and lacks skill players

BNATION
September 26th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Too true....

Grizalltheway
September 26th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Hens are an enigma of the poll, they could be anywhere between 45 and #15 after a win this week, all the D talk is just to let the AGS community know something big on one side of the ball at least, the offense is vanilla and lacks skill players

Look who has power again! xsmileyclapx

caribbeanhen
September 26th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Look who has power again! xsmileyclapx

courtesy of the local mall.... the have a big generator but the fuel on the Island is dwindling fast, power not coming back for 4-6 months....

now about that Delaware Defense....

JSUSoutherner
September 26th, 2017, 01:42 PM
courtesy of the local mall.... the have a big generator but the fuel on the Island is dwindling fast, power not coming back for 4-6 months....

now about that Delaware Defense....

JSU's defense says hi.

GoDukes11
September 26th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Also important to note that Norfolk State beat Delaware State 17-7 this past weekend....the same Norfolk State team who JMU crushed 75-14 the week prior.

DirtyDukes
September 26th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Also important to note that Norfolk State beat Delaware State 17-7 this past weekend....the same Norfolk State team who JMU crushed 75-14 the week prior.

That DSU team held the Blue Hens to an impressive 22 points.

Henny
September 26th, 2017, 02:08 PM
That DSU team held the Blue Hens to an impressive 22 points.

VT over ECU by 47
JMU over ECU by 20
VT over UD by 27

UD - JMU even

UD advantage as the home team.

DirtyDukes
September 26th, 2017, 02:44 PM
VT over ECU by 47
JMU over ECU by 20
VT over UD by 27

UD - JMU even

UD advantage as the home team.

https://i.imgur.com/WbFc7Rn.gif?noredirect

You aren't making sense sir. Also, VT let ECU score more on them than we did. You didn't score on them at all. Therefore we would score more on VT than ECU and by your logic UD as well. You've now convinced me we will win by 100.

RootinFerDukes
September 26th, 2017, 02:47 PM

It's actually been four weeks, but who's counting?

Henny
September 26th, 2017, 03:22 PM
https://i.imgur.com/WbFc7Rn.gif?noredirect

You aren't making sense sir. Also, VT let ECU score more on them than we did. You didn't score on them at all. Therefore we would score more on VT than ECU and by your logic UD as well. You've now convinced me we will win by 100.

LOL, whose not making sense?!?! I just did that as a play off of your Norfolk-DSU blurb

You guys are just going to need to see it for yourself..........................

BNATION
September 26th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Because of this smack I will be watching this game for sure.

Schism55
September 26th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Farther than Delaware has gone in the playoffs in a loooong time xlolx

caribbeanhen
September 28th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Farther than Delaware has gone in the playoffs in a loooong time xlolx

Ha. Good one but actually when Delaware does make the playoffs they go to the finals

hey dirty dookie get ready for the Delaware D to be unleashed. This is going to be good

smallcollegefbfan
September 28th, 2017, 04:57 PM
I

So now it is, "our transfers are better than your transfers".

90% of the time they transferred from FBS because they were not good players. Getting a legit one like Marcus Marshall or Joe Flacco is rare. There are probably 35 FBS transfers in the CAA this year alone and I bet only 1-3 of them are going to be All-CAA caliber players.

caribbeanhen
September 28th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Small college fan,

remember #4 for this game

kid is a stud

JayMYou
September 28th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Maine had 2 weeks to study and prepare for JMU, they executed really well until JMU made adjustments. Not sure Houston makes the same mistake again, I have a feeling Delaware may get a taste of some unveiled plays early on.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0266/2779/files/Electric-Football-animation-game-in-play-optimized.gif

Schism55
September 28th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Small college fan,

remember #4 for this game

kid is a stud
For this game, cuz you won't be seeing Delaware in the playoffs

RootinFerDukes
September 29th, 2017, 05:49 AM
For this game, cuz you won't be seeing Delaware in the playoffs

Their offense would likely keep them out this year, but with how wide open #2-10 in the caa appears to be, almost anyone but URI and Towson could make the playoffs at this point.

DirtyDukes
October 2nd, 2017, 06:32 PM
Ha. Good one but actually when Delaware does make the playoffs they go to the finals

hey dirty dookie get ready for the Delaware D to be unleashed. This is going to be good

They looked pretty good! But i was more impressed with JMU's D.

caribbeanhen
October 2nd, 2017, 06:42 PM
They looked pretty good! But i was more impressed with JMU's D.

Why is that? our offense is very limited aka lacking skill

The bad news keeps rolling in as we lost two startetts in the game Charles Bell with a C6 vertebrae fracture he was all CAA first team last year and defensive in cam kitchen out with a foot injury

The defense is all we had and now they're dropping like flies

caribbeanhen
October 14th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Take note FCS fans

the Delaware defense I told you about just a pitched shut out

Delaware 17 William and Mary 0

Bisonator
October 14th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Take note FCS fans

The best defense in FCS already has 2 shutouts on the year.;)

JSUSoutherner
October 14th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Take note FCS fans

BFD.

caribbeanhen
October 14th, 2017, 07:39 PM
The best defense in FCS already has 2 shutouts on the year.;)

Against Missy Valley state

caribbeanhen
October 22nd, 2017, 08:25 AM
Add Nassir Adderly and Bilah Nichols to the Delaware stud list to go with Colby and Troy Reeder

caribbeanhen
October 22nd, 2017, 08:49 AM
The word is leaking out

Richmond coach on the Delaware defense

their physical they can run their tough to move the ball on there the best defense I've seen on film of anyone we played by a long shot

Dignan
October 22nd, 2017, 11:15 AM
The word is leaking out

Richmond coach on the Delaware defense

their physical they can run their tough to move the ball on there the best defense I've seen on film of anyone we played by a long shot

This was pretty hard to read with the lack of punctuation and varying incorrect spellings of “they’re.”

Looks like you guys should make the playoffs though, so good job on the Richmond win.

caribbeanhen
October 22nd, 2017, 12:00 PM
This was pretty hard to read with the lack of punctuation and varying incorrect spellings of “they’re.”

Looks like you guys should make the playoffs though, so good job on the Richmond win.

At least we control our own destiny now

As far as the grammar and punctuation, give
the apple voice recognition software people a call
and register your whiney complaint Haha

Dignan
October 22nd, 2017, 12:09 PM

Apple’s on my #%$! list already with their awful iOS 11 making a perfectly usable iPhone 6 become total crap.

JMad03
October 22nd, 2017, 12:09 PM

...or just type it so you don't have to blame a computer for your own lack of proofreading skills.
Haha

Schism55
October 22nd, 2017, 01:13 PM
Let this thread die...you aren't close to the best D in the country. Hell you are 3rd best in your own conference xeyebrowx

HENJOHN
October 22nd, 2017, 01:23 PM
Carib, Adderley is playing Lights out back there.

Gangtackle11
October 22nd, 2017, 01:36 PM
I’ll get a look at it 1st hand. I have watched a couple of games.

I think there is a lot of hype at a few spots on defense. Prince Harry (Colby) way better athlete than Prince William (Troy) of the royal family.

Nova exploited Prince William on pass routes last season so it’s not shocking that Lauletta was going by him on rollouts. He is a stay in the box LB who gets a lot of help from those DTs.

That said it was a very nice win for you guys. Looking forward to the Battle of Blue game, but it will have to wait. Nova has some work to do before then.

caribbeanhen
October 22nd, 2017, 02:26 PM
Let this thread die...you aren't close to the best D in the country. Hell you are 3rd best in your own conference xeyebrowx

well It would be true that the legendary Bison D got run over by JMU last year but had issues moving the ball in Newark

yep Nova and JMU all have a great defense, top three Defenses in CAA greater than Valley teams

caribbeanhen
October 22nd, 2017, 02:30 PM
Carib, Adderley is playing Lights out back there.

yes he is HJohn, I put him on the stud list a page back

by the way, for those of you who remember Herb Adderley of the Dallas Cowboys, this is his nephew

blukeys
October 22nd, 2017, 07:56 PM
yes he is HJohn, I put him on the stud list a page back

by the way, for those of you who remember Herb Adderley of the Dallas Cowboys, this is his nephew

Herb Adderley would be pissed that you remember him as a Dallas Cowboy. Adderley is the guy who was quoted as saying "I'm the only guy with a Dallas Cowboy Super Bowl ring who never wears it. I am a Green Bay Packer"

He was no fan of Tom Landry.

Adderley is a member of the pro football hall of fame and the Green Bay Packer Hall of Fame. Like his nephew he had a nose for the ball returning a pick 60 yards for a key TD in the 4th quarter of super bowl 2. He still holds the Packer record for most interception TD returns in a season, He did broadcasting of Philadelphia Eagle games after his career. He is a Philly native. It is cruel to remind him of his unfortunate Cowboy association. :D:D:D

caribbeanhen
October 22nd, 2017, 09:24 PM
Herb Adderley would be pissed that you remember him as a Dallas Cowboy. Adderley is the guy who was quoted as saying "I'm the only guy with a Dallas Cowboy Super Bowl ring who never wears it. I am a Green Bay Packer"

He was no fan of Tom Landry.

Adderley is a member of the pro football hall of fame and the Green Bay Packer Hall of Fame. Like his nephew he had a nose for the ball returning a pick 60 yards for a key TD in the 4th quarter of super bowl 2. He still holds the Packer record for most interception TD returns in a season, He did broadcasting of Philadelphia Eagle games after his career. He is a Philly native. It is cruel to remind him of his unfortunate Cowboy association. :D:D:D

where have you been blukeys ?

although I was alive I don't remember Super Bowl II
if I'm not mistaken Adderly had a big game for the Cowboys in their Super Bowl win over the Baltimore Colts
If I ever run across Herb I will certainly refer to him as the ex packer

blukeys
October 22nd, 2017, 09:48 PM
I have been seriously ill for almost 4 years. In fact I missed all of the UD games last season despite being a season ticket holder. I spent much of the summer and fall of 2016 in one of three hospitals. Of course as a family member said. "If you had to be sick and miss a season, 2016 certainly was the one to miss. I have had numerous surgeries and I have been recovering. I have been healthy enough to go to the Tub for several games this season and I am doing well. Like the Hens I have been seriously down but I am on the mend.

caribbeanhen
October 26th, 2017, 03:37 PM
http://www.caasports.com/news/2017/10/26/football-caafb-going-deep-coming-home.aspx

Gangtackle, may I present to you more news about the Delaware royal Reeder family

Gangtackle11
October 26th, 2017, 06:19 PM
http://www.caasports.com/news/2017/10/26/football-caafb-going-deep-coming-home.aspx

Gangtackle, may I present to you more news about the Delaware royal Reeder family

Well, well......I just threw up in my mouth.

Lady Di got a cameo. Seem like nice boys Prince William & Prince Harry.

caribbeanhen
October 26th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Well, well......I just threw up in my mouth.

Lady Di got a cameo. Seem like nice boys Prince William & Prince Harry.

Good, if there is anything else I can do to help you prepare for that bitter taste November 18th is going to leave you with let me know now xnodx

Gangtackle11
October 26th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Good, if there is anything else I can do to help you prepare for that bitter taste November 18th is going to leave you with let me know now

Its a bitter taste that the basketball school hasn’t tasted very often lately. 10 of last 11 to be exact. xshhhxxtroublex

HENJOHN
October 26th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Why the hate towards the Reeders? Real good kids and players. Don't get it.

Gangtackle11
October 26th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Why the hate towards the Reeders? Real good kids and players. Don't get it.

Just bustin’. I don’t hate any players. The older one gets a lot of hype for 7 or so tackles a game though. Younger one has a lot of upside.

semobison
October 26th, 2017, 08:07 PM
where have you been blukeys ?

although I was alive I don't remember Super Bowl II
if I'm not mistaken Adderly had a big game for the Cowboys in their Super Bowl win over the Baltimore Colts
If I ever run across Herb I will certainly refer to him as the ex packer

Youngsters..SMH! The Cowboys lost to the Colts in Super Bowl V but beat the Dolphins in Super Bowl VI. I was in the 4th or 5th Grade and #22 Bullit Bob Hayes of the Cowboys was the man!

caribbeanhen
October 26th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Just bustin’. I don’t hate any players. The older one gets a lot of hype for 7 or so tackles a game though. Younger one has a lot of upside.

One of the reasons is there's a lot of talent fighting for those tackles

Naseer Adderly has been lights out

caribbeanhen
October 26th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Youngsters..SMH! The Cowboys lost to the Colts in Super Bowl V but beat the Dolphins in Super Bowl VI. I was in the 4th or 5th Grade and #22 Bullit Bob Hayes of the Cowboys was the man!

good catch Bison, I would've been in about the second or third grade things get a little blurry over the years

wasn't there a controversial interception that Herb Adderly was involved in I believe in the Colts Super Bowl?

HENJOHN
October 26th, 2017, 08:39 PM

He was good enough to start at Penn State. The kid can play and is very disruptive.

semobison
October 26th, 2017, 09:01 PM
good catch Bison, I would've been in about the second or third grade things get a little blurry over the years

wasn't there a controversial interception that Herb Adderly was involved in I believe in the Colts Super Bowl?

The Colts got a controversial TD pass off a deflection. The ball went off the Colts receivers hands and was caught by TE John Mackey who ran into the end zone for a touchdown which would have been illegal touching. The refs determined that it was tipped by a Cowboy after the receiver and before Mackey caught the deflection. I don't think it was Adderly who touched it though. I believe it was Mel Renfro, another future hall of famer. The Colts won on a last second FG. I was crushed!

Gangtackle11
October 26th, 2017, 09:04 PM
He was good enough to start at Penn State. The kid can play and is very disruptive.

If you say so. Uncle John?

caribbeanhen
October 26th, 2017, 09:19 PM

gangtackle will learn HenJohn, November 18 baby

Gangtackle11
October 26th, 2017, 09:36 PM
gangtackle will learn HenJohn, November 18 baby

Ive heard that for the last 11 seasons. Only came true once for the dirty birds during that time, but hey UD is the football school of the 2. Could that be right?

I like our defense. It’s not as hyped up on AGS, but then again we haven’t been irrelevant the past 4 seasons.

Hens fans now come on here like you are the ‘85 Bears. The facts say there are better defenses in the conference, but don’t let facts get in the way of a good story. I’m glad Delaware fans feel good about their team.

It hasn’t been much of a rivalry lately. Talk here is cheap.

Nova will be there on the 18th. I’ll be tailgating. Stop by.

HENJOHN
October 27th, 2017, 09:46 AM
If you say so. Uncle John?

A kid named Reeder must have taken your lunch money from you when u were a kid. Look it up. He was Freshman All American 1st team LB in Happy Valley. He doesn't need any uncle to help him.

HENJOHN
October 27th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Villanova has gotten the best of us and we gotta tip our hat. Coach Talley was a great coach. These things seem to go in cycles. When I was there Villanova never beat us. We were 3 or 4-0. Let's hope with Rocco here now we make this an actual Rivalry again. BTW, nobody thinks our Defense are the '85 Bears. We are just happy we are playing Fast, Smart and Physical again under the new staff...... having my "nephews"on the team doesn't hurt either.

UpstateBison
October 27th, 2017, 10:05 AM
A kid named Reeder must have taken your lunch money from you when u were a kid. Look it up. He was Freshman All American 1st team LB in Happy Valley. He doesn't need any uncle to help him.

Why did he leave Penn State?

HENJOHN
October 27th, 2017, 10:10 AM

His dad played at UD and was a Captain there and a star. The boys both grew up in Delaware and went to UD games etc. When his younger brother passed up a number of FBS offers (Miami FLA was one) to stay home, the brothers decided to play college ball together and to do it at Home.

Gangtackle11
October 27th, 2017, 10:37 AM

or maybe the explanation lies in this article:

http://espn.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/129616/penn-state-lb-troy-reeder-transferring-to-university-of-delaware http://es.pn/2bBws9A

No matter anytime you get a PSU transfer who played significantly there it’s a good thing. I haven’t watched him every game, but the ones that I have. Meh.

I like our MLB Jeff Steeb or Ed Shockley , but they don’t get the Delaware hype.

GannonFan
October 27th, 2017, 11:16 AM
or maybe the explanation lies in this article:

http://espn.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/129616/penn-state-lb-troy-reeder-transferring-to-university-of-delaware http://es.pn/2bBws9A

People close to the PSU football situation have told me it’s as much as he wasn’t in Franklin’s plans as much as wanting to come home. I believe he was recruited by O’Brien.

No matter anytime you get a PSU transfer who played significantly there it’s a good thing. I haven’t watched him every game, but the ones that I have. Meh.

I like our MLB Jeff Steeb or Ed Shockley , but they don’t get the Delaware hype.

Eh, there's always competition at FBS schools - the guy they taut in your link didn't even play much the year after Reeder left so I question if he was the reason. Reeder got there the same time Franklin did, and Franklin didn't seem to have a problem playing him. He didn't make this decision to go to UD until his little brother graduated high school and went to UD. I think that was the biggest factor. This article pretty much says the same as well:

http://www.yorkdispatch.com/story/sports/college/psu/football/2017/07/02/penn-state-transfer-delaware-lb-troy-reeder-talks-family-noah-beh-nfl-aspirations/446862001/

Gangtackle11
October 27th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Ok. I’ll drop out now. I really was busting carrib’s stones, but it looks like a few wins has brought out the Delaware faithful. The Delaware-NDSU thread should be a beauty next season. xpeacex

Henny
October 27th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Villanova has gotten the best of us and we gotta tip our hat. Coach Talley was a great coach. These things seem to go in cycles. When I was there Villanova never beat us. We were 3 or 4-0. Let's hope with Rocco here now we make this an actual Rivalry again. BTW, nobody thinks our Defense are the '85 Bears. We are just happy we are playing Fast, Smart and Physical again under the new staff...... having my "nephews"on the team doesn't hurt either.

Well said John and I'm going to apologize now if anyone is bothered by our enthusiasum for this years team. Its been a long time coming and the Brock debacle really set us back.

caribbeanhen
October 27th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Ok. I’ll drop out now. I really was busting carrib’s stones, but it looks like a few wins has brought out the Delaware faithful. The Delaware-NDSU thread should be a beauty next season. xpeacex

Gangtackle, Henfans have been complementary of Villanova on this thread, as a matter of fact Hen fans frequently remind me that we are not the best defense in the CAA, we are reasonable fans and we know Villanova has a great defense so why don't you stick around a bit and tell us more about them

by the way, how is Sean Devine working out for you guys?

Gangtackle11
October 27th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Gangtackle, Henfans have been complementary of Villanova on this thread, as a matter of fact Hen fans frequently remind me that we are not the best defense in the CAA, we are reasonable fans and we know Villanova has a great defense so why don't you stick around a bit and tell us more about them

by the way, how is Sean Devine working out for you guys?

Carrib,

You well know that I have defended the Delaware defense when I believe you stated they were going to be very good last season.

I get it now. Brock is gone & Rocco is a real coach that can capitalize on the Delaware Football desires.

I’ll keep my judgment about the Royal family to myself. I watch all the CAA teams, but I’ve watched Delaware more than than most posters.

Villanova defense is solid. Lost 2 players to the NFL last season and we haven’t skipped a beat.

We are young on the ends up front, but as much as I thought that would be an issue it hasn’t been. Our NTs are experienced and do their dirty job of taking on multiple blockers well.

I’ll put our LBs with any in the CAA & maybe the FCS. Senior Ed Shockley & Junior Jeff Steeb are having outstanding seasons although both a banged up. Shockley has 58 tackles & Steeb has 52. Steeb has 5 sacks (tied for 3rd in CAA). Our other LB spot is split between 2 sophomores Drew Wiley & Keeling Hunter. Combined they lead the team in tackles as Wiley has 34 (1 sack) & Hunter 31 (team leading 3 ints.). So they might not have a Dad who was a star (although I think Wiley’s Dad was a NY Knick draft choice) @ Villanova, but this unit is agile, mobile, & hostile as they come.

BTW, it proves out in the stats as Nova leads the nation in run defense. 49 yards per game & 1.7 yards per carry.

Our defensive backfield was served a severe blow when Pre-season CAA DPOY & 1st team AA Rob Rolle went down at Albany. He’s lost for the season.

That said we have 2 experienced corners in Trey Johnson & Malik Reeves. Reeves is 6’ and is projected to be a potential NFL player as a safety. Johnson is small at 5’9” and statistically having a good season, but this is where most teams game plan their long passes.

We play 3 safeties. Senior Rahsaan Stewart is a strong tackler & 4th on the team in that category. Strong run support db.

Talented sophomore Julian Williams plays what would be a 4th linebacker if it was a 3-4, but in a 3-3-5 he’s a lean 6’3” and has a lot of skill.

Lastly, frosh FS Juquan Amos should be considered for the Jerry Rice award if he continues to make big plays. Already has a pick 6 & 99 yard TD fumble return. He made an athletic pick against JMU last game also.
His play has helped offset the loss of Rolle.

The last component of the defense is our 5th year senior punter John Hinchen. He’s as good as anyone in the CAA this year & has helped the defense by pinning opponents down deep in their territory.

Our offense is a work in progress. We’ll see how highly touted frosh Qb plays, but our defense is as good anyone in the CAA with the exception of JMU.

Devine is doing just fine. He’s done a nice job with our OL although we are not as talented as they need to be to be a big offensive team.

I hear the players like him for what that’s worth.

I guess nice comments is in the eye of the beholder. Shots at our lack of fans, stadium, and tail gating is actually what started this all off here.

I’m glad Delaware is back. It really isn’t much of a rivalry when you already know before the game who is the winner. xlolxxpeacex

HENJOHN
October 27th, 2017, 03:16 PM
What's the deal with the Royal Family BS? Other than that, lots of good info GT.

caribbeanhen
October 27th, 2017, 03:31 PM
GT that was an excellent read, yes I'm sure I was at least one of the guys That told you about our defense last year

For me, coach Rocco proved himself to be an opportunistic guy as he recognized that Delaware was on the brink of turning things around last year, they just needed to fire Brock first

In fact, Brock was such a bad coach I think there was some concern that we would actually have a winning record last year because our defense was so good and hence, Brock wouldn't be fired but in the end Brock failed and he's gone

Our game is shaping up as a real slobber knocker, if we're not able to run the ball that will be a big problem, we cannot afford to have any more injuries on defense either

I will add this about the offense though, we have found our secret weapon in No. 6 Jamie Jarmon, he has found his football speed this year

Gangtackle11
October 27th, 2017, 03:50 PM
GT that was an excellent read, yes I'm sure I was at least one of the guys That told you about our defense last year

For me, coach Rocco proved himself to be an opportunistic guy as he recognized that Delaware was on the brink of turning things around last year, they just needed to fire Brock first

In fact, Brock was such a bad coach I think there was some concern that we would actually have a winning record last year because our defense was so good and hence, Brock wouldn't be fired but in the end Brock failed and he's gone

Our game is shaping up as a real slobber knocker, if we're not able to run the ball that will be a big problem, we cannot afford to have any more injuries on defense either

I will add this about the offense though, we have found our secret weapon in No. 6 Jamie Jarmon, he has found his football speed this year

I know all about your former Texas Ranger draft pick. He’s an athlete. I watched the Richmond game. Nova will have to know where he is on the field especially the Jet sweep. That said it’s the last game and it won’t mean a thing to Nova if we don’t win the 3 games before. It’s all eyes on Elon for tomorrow.,

HENJOHN
October 27th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Is the Elon-Vill game televised? Should be a good one but I like the VU Defense to clamp down on the Phoenix and win a close one.

Gangtackle11
October 27th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Is the Elon-Vill game televised? Should be a good one but I like the VU Defense to clamp down on the Phoenix and win a close one.

Game is on Nova’s pay website. Not sure about Elon. It’s on radio at 610 AM.

UpstateBison
October 28th, 2017, 08:08 PM
I guess the Delaware defense was not quite good enough today. Kind of like Penn State.

caribbeanhen
October 28th, 2017, 08:23 PM
I guess the Delaware defense was not quite good enough today. Kind of like Penn State.

you got that right, up 14-3 and let Towson off the deck

caribbeanhen
October 29th, 2017, 06:44 AM

well gtackle, the build up for a game just _(insert joke here )

Rocco did everything within his power to lose that game it was a loss just waiting to happen as the game marched on

not sure what's going on with the offensive line but maybe we miss old Sean Devine

MR. CHICKEN
October 29th, 2017, 08:03 AM

.........TALK'LL BE CHEAP...AN' WE'LL HOLD OURAH OWN.......BUT DUH THUNDERIN' VALLEY BOYZ.........WILL CURB-STOMP US....IT'LL BE.......UH DUMPSTER FIRE....ON OURAH SIDELINE....AN' ALL DUH OTHERAH CLICHE'S.......YOUSE LADS LIKE TA USE.....TA DESCRIBE.........UH THUD...............BRAWK!!

caribbeanhen
November 4th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Troy Reeder blocks a punt, all over the field
Colby Reeder scoops up a fumble and scores on a blocked punt and a big sack

Nasir Adderly the should be all American plays another outstanding game

Joe Walker, the benched quarterback comes back today to playing outstanding game, threw some beautiful passes, caught a pass for a long gain run after catch

Delaware over Maine 31-17 moves up to 6-3 with Albany and Villanova left

cx500d
November 4th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Troy Reeder blocks a punt, all over the field
Colby Reeder scoops up a fumble and scores on a blocked punt and a big sack

Nasir Adderly the should be all American plays another outstanding game

Joe Walker, the benched quarterback comes back today to playing outstanding game, threw some beautiful passes, caught a pass for a long gain run after catch

Delaware over Maine 31-17 moves up to 6-3 with Albany and Villanova left

What happened to Maine? Their offense seemed to move the ball well.

MR. CHICKEN
November 4th, 2017, 10:00 PM

........THE REEDERS..................BRAWK!

caribbeanhen
November 5th, 2017, 06:47 AM

Maine was up 10 to 0 after the first quarter and it looked like they were on their way to an old fashion mauling as Delaware fans were lining up at the Delaware Memorial Bridge to take the plunge

but then our athletic quarterback;Joe Walker, who was benched earlier this season was put in the game as a wide receiver and Caruso found Walker wide open on the right side line and Walker was off to the races for like a 50 yard pass play something that that Hen fans haven't seen for like three years

prior to that play, the offense was really struggling and Caruso had lucked out on a pick six

Maine RB Mack was not shut down as he had like 170 yards and some big runs but the defense stiffened up when they needed to

As Mr. chicken pointed out both Troy Reeder with 17 tackles and a blocked the punt, Colby Reeder with a big sack and a fumble recovery for a touchdown played a big part in the win

but that fumble was set up by Nasir Adderley, if that stud is not getting all American attention he should be, we spoke about his blood lines earlier in the thread and can you can bet he will be playing on Sundays

RootinFerDukes
November 5th, 2017, 06:53 AM
That fumble recovery was as bad luck for Maine as it gets. Micah Wright probably broke his leg on the play and fumbled it from the pain, UD was just lucky it bounced their way.

caribbeanhen
November 5th, 2017, 08:08 AM
That fumble recovery was as bad luck for Maine as it gets. Micah Wright probably broke his leg on the play and fumbled it from the pain, UD was just lucky it bounced their way.

Well Micah, the punt return is pretty daggone good, he was probably a little surprised to see that Adderley not only was athletic enough to get down the field that fast, but also athletic enough to get a big hit on the elusive punt returner knocking the ball loose. yes we got a nice bounce but you got to give credit where credit is due

RootinFerDukes
November 5th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Well Micah, the punt return is pretty daggone good, he was probably a little surprised to see that Adderley not only was athletic enough to get down the field that fast, but also athletic enough to get a big hit on the elusive punt returner knocking the ball loose. yes we got a nice bounce but you got to give credit where credit is due

Give me a break. His foot planted wrong and the ball bounced your way. Quit spinning when a player was badly injured.

caribbeanhen
November 5th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Give me a break. His foot planted wrong and the ball bounced your way. Quit spinning when a player was badly injured.

Badly injured ? If true sorry to hear that Injuries suck

but Don't pretend that wasn't a good play by Adderley, cmon now he's going to be first team all CAA

https://mobile.twitter.com/DelawareFB/status/926909276668379136/video/1

caribbeanhen
November 5th, 2017, 02:16 PM
How how about this one is that a good play ?

https://mobile.twitter.com/NCAA_FCS/status/924386592168570880/video/1

- - - Updated - - -

cx500d
November 5th, 2017, 11:22 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Ouch....the bad plant is the reason why this play went delaware's way...Adderly was just in the right place at the wrong time.

Henny
November 6th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Troy was named CAA defensive player of the week with 17 tackles and a punt block.

caribbeanhen
November 6th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Ouch....the bad plant is the reason why this play went delaware's way...Adderly was just in the right place at the wrong time.

The bad plant Eh CX, sarcasm meters rising here as the bad plant Could mean alot of different things, besides you're quoting the wrong play

CenMEBlackBearFan
November 7th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Maine did not have many turnovers this year but when they did they were the most costly game changing turnovers imaginable.xrotatehx
The first n goal from the Nova 3yd line, down 7-0, and we fumble and Nova goes 97 yds for a TD. We might as well have gone home at that point. And of course the fumble Saturday.
I hate to put blame on frosh QB but it seemed like we had times where we could not overcome adversity.

Gangtackle11
November 7th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Maine did not have many turnovers this year but when they did they were the most costly game changing turnovers imaginable.xrotatehx
The first n goal from the Nova 3yd line, down 7-0, and we fumble and Nova goes 97 yds for a TD. We might as well have gone home at that point. And of course the fumble Saturday.
I hate to put blame on frosh QB but it seemed like we had times where we could not overcome adversity.

Join the losers club with Nova. xpeacexxpeacex

cx500d
November 7th, 2017, 07:06 PM
The bad plant Eh CX, sarcasm meters rising here as the bad plant Could mean alot of different things, besides you're quoting the wrong play

Whatever, the one where he fumbled the kick near the goal line...That slow mo video made me wince. Not quite as good as the old Joe Theismann video, but not pleasant.

caribbeanhen
November 10th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Troy was named CAA defensive player of the week with 17 tackles and a punt block.http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26462&stc=1

Good to see Reeder getting some well-deserved recognition
maybe little brother Colby can get into the act this weekend

Gangtackle11
November 10th, 2017, 07:07 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26462&stc=1

Good to see Reeder getting some well-deserved recognition
maybe little brother Colby can get into the act this weekend

and a dog bone for Rover Reeder?

caribbeanhen
November 10th, 2017, 07:30 PM
and a dog bone for Rover Reeder?

yep, if Rover Reeder can play let's get him a uniform. Haha

caribbeanhen
November 12th, 2017, 05:10 AM
The rest of the FCS is catching on now, thanks for the shout out Brian. Albany has a nice drive in the first quarter netting five first downs to lead their field-goal and after that it was one first down the rest of the day
the Delaware defense is the real deal FCS fans

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26471&stc=1

caribbeanhen
September 2nd, 2019, 08:17 PM
Add Nassir Adderly and Bilah Nichols to the Delaware stud list to go with Colby and Troy Reeder

just a quick follow up to this fun thread and Congrats to the 3 Hens from this 2017 Defense that are now in the NFL

Nassir Adderly - San Diego Chargers
Bilah Nichols - Chicago Bears
Troy Reeder - Los Angeles Rams

brings up a Trivia Question

When is the last time a FCS team had a DL, LB, Safety that played on the same team all make an NFL roster?

Bisonator
September 2nd, 2019, 08:48 PM
just a quick follow up to this fun thread and Congrats to the 3 Hens from this 2017 Defense that are now in the NFL

When is the last time a FCS team had a DL, LB, Safety that played on the same team all make an NFL roster?
I don't know the answer to your question but the 2013 Bison team had 9 players that have been on NFL rosters. 1 QB (Carson Wentz), 1 RB (John Crockett), 2 OL (Billy Turner, Joe Haeg), 1 DE (Kyle Emanuel), 2 LB (Chris Board, Nick Deluca), 2 CB (Marcus Williams, CJ Smith). Yeah that was a pretty good team.

Chris Board was a safety on the 2013 team. Does that count?

Gangtackle11
September 2nd, 2019, 08:53 PM
I don't know the answer to your question but the 2013 Bison team had 9 players that have been on NFL rosters. 1 QB (Carson Wentz), 1 RB (John Crockett), 2 OL (Billy Turner, Joe Haeg), 1 DE (Kyle Emanuel), 2 LB (Chris Board, Nick Deluca), 2 CB (Marcus Williams, CJ Smith). Yeah that was a pretty good team.

Chris Board was a safety on the 2013 team. Does that count?

He wrote FCS team. xpeacex

Gangtackle11
September 2nd, 2019, 08:56 PM
Nova had a LB (Austin Calitro) & DE (Tanoh Kpassanon), but only 3 Dbs that went to camps on the ‘16 team that statistically had the best FCS defense that season. They lost at SDSU 10-7 in the playoffs. xpeacex

caribbeanhen
November 29th, 2020, 08:49 PM

Troy Reeder 12 unassisted tackles and 15 total today
Nassir Adderly playing well for San Diego
Bilah Nichols still with the Bears

What I was wrong about was Delaware having a Head coach, Rocco had these 3 NFL players to be handed to him by Dave Brock on arrival in 2017 but was to short sighted to get a QB ..... he gets 1 more season