Lorne_Malvo
September 16th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Hilarious ending.

ElCid
September 16th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Unbelievable.

PantherRob82
September 16th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Tough end for the Sycamores. Chip shot gets blocked.

Lorne_Malvo
September 16th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Liberty storms the field after beating ISUb by 1 point.

ElCid
September 16th, 2017, 08:40 PM

I think considering the ending that it was justified. Had it ended with a whimper, I might criticize. But that was dramatic and they should have lost.

dewey
September 16th, 2017, 08:40 PM

FBS Liberty storms the field after beating FCS Indiana State? LOL at Liberty!

Dewey

Lorne_Malvo
September 16th, 2017, 08:41 PM
I think considering the ending that it was justified. Had it ended with a whimper, I might criticize. But that was dramatic and they should have lost.

If they didnt call the dumbest timeout in football history, no drama would have occurred. :)

Sycamore62
September 16th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Hilarious ending.

Not the term i was using

Sycamore62
September 16th, 2017, 08:42 PM
If they didnt call the dumbest timeout in football history, no drama would have occurred. :)

I don't know how they called it 20 seconds prior to the play and the play still went off

birdsflyhigh
September 16th, 2017, 08:43 PM
There is NO way Liberty should be in the FCS top 25. While playing at home, the Flames needed a last second blocked punt to beat the 2nd to worst team in the MVFC (Indiana State).

Feel sorry for the Trees as they were close on that...Liberty going to the FBS is an absolute joke.

JSUSoutherner
There is NO way Liberty should be in the FCS top 25. While playing at home, the Flames needed a last second blocked punt to beat the 2nd to worst team in the MVFC (Indiana State).

Feel sorry for the Trees as they were close on that...Liberty going to the FBS is an absolute joke.
They didn't block a punt.

ElCid
I don't know how they called it 20 seconds prior to the play and the play still went off

Looked like an officiating failure.

ElCid
September 16th, 2017, 08:45 PM

As opposed to....half the G5 teams?

Bisonwinagn
September 16th, 2017, 08:46 PM

So Baylor being in the FBS is a joke too? I'm guessing you don't watch much football.

Sycamore62
September 16th, 2017, 08:47 PM

3rd worst team. We will win 2

Scooter
September 16th, 2017, 08:48 PM
My personal favorite in the game was...
"Liberty is going FBS...do you think I will live to see Liberty in the National Championship game?"

Jesus, I don't think there are trees that would be that old.

PantherRob82
September 16th, 2017, 08:49 PM
So Baylor being in the FBS is a joke too? I'm guessing you don't watch much football.
#redbirdfans

birdsflyhigh
September 16th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Sorry... they blocked the FG attempt, and the Baylor program is decimated right now. But hey to all you Liberty supporters...cheers.

Sycamore62
September 16th, 2017, 08:51 PM
My personal favorite in the game was...
"Liberty is going FBS...do you think I will live to see Liberty in the National Championship game?"

Jesus, I don't think there are rocks that would be that old.

Fixed it