PDA

View Full Version : Robert Morris @ YSU

Paladin1aa
September 4th, 2017, 12:46 PM
YSU hosts Robert Morris this week. YSU lost in OT against Pitt to open the season. RM beat Dayton on a late FG, 13-10.

Dont see much happening here except YSU playing subs for experience as I expect a runaway game. Probably YSU wins by a lot.

cx500d
September 4th, 2017, 12:56 PM
YSU hosts Robert Morris this week. YSU lost in OT against Pitt to open the season. RM beat Dayton on a late FG, 13-10.

Dont see much happening here except YSU playing subs for experience as I expect a runaway game. Probably YSU wins by a lot.

Leave some for us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paladin1aa
September 4th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Usually YSU plays the subs a lot vs NEC or PFL teams and the scores are runaway games. Keeps them healthy for the MVFC games while trying to build some depth. That might keep the score down, but I doubt it.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 4th, 2017, 01:12 PM
YSU by at least 30.

KnightoftheRedFlash
September 4th, 2017, 01:25 PM
YSU by 50, please.

Paladin1aa
September 5th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Depending on how many subs play a lot, I'll take the Guins by 24. If starters play a lot,they will put up 50 or more.

RedFlash
September 5th, 2017, 01:04 PM
I vaguely recall an overtime game between these two teams about two years ago.

Paladin1aa
September 5th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Yes, Bo's genius was on full display. Limited scholly vs full scholly. You are a year early as they are running out of talent. Next year would be better.

The Pud
September 5th, 2017, 01:45 PM
wow, talk about cup cake team.

ysubigred
September 5th, 2017, 02:01 PM
wow, talk about cup cake team.

Too bad YSU didn't play in your conference,, Every game would be a cup cake team/game xnodx

Carry on xsalutex

The Pud
September 5th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Too bad YSU didn't play in your conference,, Every game would be a cup cake team/game xnodx

Carry on xsalutex

hahahaha, yea, right! Maybe in the Big Sky that may hold true. xthumbsupx

Penguin Nation
September 5th, 2017, 05:50 PM
I'm not going to dignify this circus sideshow disguised as a college FB game with any response, other than to say we could load the equipment and players (and all 30 fans) into a bus and drive 45 minutes to Can't or Akron and collect a >$200k check and open a can of whoop ass on those clowns. BTW...it IS a home game...except it actually pays better. When I went to the away games at the Rubber Bowl...it was 80% YSU fans.

ValleyTalk
September 5th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Greetings from Sin City. Since our dear friend went out of town or the Internet in Bazetta went out on Saturday during the second half, I figured I would provide the YouTube full video stream of the YSU vs Pitt game: https://youtu.be/3cZRMn2oVLs

This is VT signing off.

The Yo Show
September 5th, 2017, 09:26 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26008&stc=1

Hope that image is good quality. I've been meaning to comment on this. I know there were plenty of spots you can look back on the game and go, if that went differently YSU won this game most of them execution things by the players. This one is pretty good though and is during the 3rd down pass completion in OT by Pitt to get the game winning TD. Look at the hold by the olineman on #4 (YSU DE Justus Reed). If he was holding the grip a little tighter he would legitimately have him in a choke hold from behind! Wonder what would have happened if the called the holding penalty (and it was relevant to play as QB could have been hurried or sacked otherwise), and they call the TD back?

The Yo Show
September 5th, 2017, 09:33 PM
I appologize for the quality. That is literally just a screenshot from the highlight reel. It is really obvious if you just watch the whole play from the ESPN highlight. Probably better quality than this.

cx500d
September 5th, 2017, 09:36 PM
I appologize for the quality. That is literally just a screenshot from the highlight reel. It is really obvious if you just watch the whole play from the ESPN highlight. Probably better quality than this.

Oh, I was still trying to hit the play button.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 5th, 2017, 10:04 PM
I vaguely recall an overtime game between these two teams about two years ago.

LOL....big deal.

This game will be over by the end of the 1st quarter.

But give RMU some credit, their going to get their butts kicked twice by Valley teams.