2. UT Martin
3. Tennessee State
4. Eastern Illinois
5. Eastern Kentucky
6. Tennessee Tech
7. Southeast Missouri
8. Murray State
9. Austin Peay

I haven't been on in a while due to graduation and entering the real world full-time, but unless I missed some thread that has since been buried, there hasn't been much discussion on here about the OVC. Based on the last few seasons, it'shard to see anyone topping JSU again, although it seems Tennessee State and EIU's defenses look to be elite units this season. Murray State had some close losses last season, so I'm intrigued to see if Mitch Stewart can get them a winning record this season. Overall, I don't see much deviation in rankings above.
Bold prediction: Austin Peay will win a game xthumbsupx

Also, since the guy who usually did the OVC Pick 'Em has seemingly disappeared, I will take on the mantle until he returns, if ever. A bit late as all but two of the games have been played. :D
You guys know the rules.

SEMO at Kansas
Eastern Kentucky at Western Kentucky

JSUSoutherner
September 1st, 2017, 05:22 PM
2017 OVC Football Pre-Season Rankings
1. Jacksonville State
2. UT Martin
3. Tennessee State
4. Eastern Illinois
5. Eastern Kentucky
6. Tennessee Tech
7. Southeast Missouri
8. Murray State
9. Austin Peay

I haven't been on in a while due to graduation and entering the real world full-time, but unless I missed some thread that has since been buried, there hasn't been much discussion on here about the OVC. Based on the last few seasons, it'shard to see anyone topping JSU again, although it seems Tennessee State and EIU's defenses look to be elite units this season. Murray State had some close losses last season, so I'm intrigued to see if Mitch Stewart can get them a winning record this season. Overall, I don't see much deviation in rankings above.
Bold prediction: Austin Peay will win a game xthumbsupx

Also, since the guy who usually did the OVC Pick 'Em has seemingly disappeared, I will take on the mantle until he returns, if ever. A bit late as all but two of the games have been played. :D
You guys know the rules.

SEMO at Kansas
Eastern Kentucky at Western Kentucky
It's hard to tell how good TSUs win last night actually was but they looked really good last night.

EIU still needs to prove it to me. APSU looks great and if they can keep doing what they did against Cincy it wouldn't surprise me at all to see them above .500. Healy has worked MIRACLES there.

TSU has me worried. UTM is still a mystery, D2s don't tell much. Murray will probably lose a bunch with KD gone.

Give me the FBS squads in the predictions. If EKU doesn't throw 3 pick sixes they may have a shot to make it interesting.