PDA

View Full Version : Fargo to Cheney via Missoula/Kalispell Roadie

ursus arctos horribilis
August 31st, 2017, 03:28 PM
I know a couple of peops making the trip next weekend. What are you eating/drinking establishments along this corridor?

Missoula lunch type spots for my money are:

Five On Black
Dinosaur Cafe - At the back of Charlie B's bar and really a sort of little known, great place in Missoula.
Burger @ the Mo Club for a snack

Dinner
Biga Pizza
Scotty's Table (spendy but really good)
Double Front Chicken - I've had fried chicken around the country that equals it, but not betters it. Fried corn, fried mack & cheese. You can't go wrong.

There are lots more, just wanted to get this started and get soe of the EWU peops to chime in on Corduroy lane and Spokane area.

Spokane Lunch:
Dick's Burger right off of exit ? Love the place.

citdog
August 31st, 2017, 03:33 PM
Cafe Zydeco is also a good spot in Missoula.

Bisonoline
August 31st, 2017, 03:34 PM
I know a couple of peops making the trip next weekend. What are you eating/drinking establishments along this corridor?

Missoula lunch type spots for my money are:

Five On Black
Dinosaur Cafe - At the back of Charlie B's bar and really a sort of little known, great place in Missoula.
Burger @ the Mo Club for a snack

Dinner
Biga Pizza
Scotty's Table (spendy but really good)
Double Front Chicken - I've had fried chicken around the country that equals it, but not betters it. Fried corn, fried mack & cheese. You can't go wrong.

There are lots more, just wanted to get this started and get soe of the EWU peops to chime in on Corduroy lane and Spokane area.

Spokane Lunch:
Dick's Burger right off of exit ? Love the place.

Charlie Bs is that the cajun joint?

Grizalltheway
August 31st, 2017, 03:45 PM

The Dino Cafe is in the back of Charlie's, which is a sweet dive bar. A single is a double and a double is a quadruple. xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
August 31st, 2017, 03:46 PM
Cafe Zydeco is also a good spot in Missoula.

Yeah, I was specifically thinking of that one and forgot to add it. Good spot.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 31st, 2017, 03:46 PM

Yes, one of them, Cafe Zydeco which citdog mentioned is another one. It is the one I took you guys to a couple years back though.

POD Knows
August 31st, 2017, 03:53 PM
Yes, one of them, Cafe Zydeco which citdog mentioned is another one. It is the one I took you guys to a couple years back though.This is the one the wife found for us on Tuesday evening, might have to check it out