PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Classic between Texas Southern and Prairie View postponed due to Harvey

ASU33
August 28th, 2017, 03:49 PM
http://abc13.com/sports/labor-day-classic-tsu-and-prairie-view-a-m-game-postponed-due-to-harvey/2351871/

Game will be played Thanksgiving weekend.

Milktruck74
August 28th, 2017, 03:52 PM
after watching them play FAMU and knowing a little something about PVAM.....Harvey saved us!!!!

Panther88
August 28th, 2017, 03:54 PM
That was pretty much a given. Way too much damage downtown that will take a few weeks to simply look @ once the waters recede.

Looks like it will be SHSU for game #1 for PVAMU.

ASU33
August 28th, 2017, 04:02 PM
I imagine there will be more canceled games in the area also.

CHIP72
August 28th, 2017, 04:16 PM
I imagine there will be more canceled games in the area also.

Probably not, at least at the DI-A and DI-AA levels, because there aren't many games in the heavy flood zone that were scheduled to be played this weekend. (There are also very few DII and DIII teams based in the flooded areas.)

I discussed this on the 506 Sports forum. (That site is best known for providing maps of what NFL games will be televised in various locations.) Look at Reply Post #16 in this link: http://506sports.com/forum/index.php?topic=20540.0. If you can't access the post, here's a quick summary:

DI-A/FBS:
*Houston - road
*Rice - off
*Texas A&M - road
*Texas - home (lesser flood area)
*Texas State - home (lesser flood area)

DI-AA/FCS:
*Texas Southern - postponed
*Houston Baptist - road
*Prairie View A&M - road (but postponed - TSU was opponent)
*Sam Houston State - off (though Richmond game could still be rescheduled)
*Lamar - road
*McNeese State - road

It is pretty much a given the Brigham Young/Louisiana State game that was scheduled to be played in Houston on Saturday night will be moved; we just don't know where. According to a comment by an LSU spokesperson on Sunday, a total of five alternate sites are under consideration (which I'm almost definite includes Baton Rouge and New Orleans).

It is possible the Texas (Austin) and Texas State (San Marcos, which is between Austin and San Antonio but closer to Austin) games will be postponed, but I think the flooding there will be mild enough to allow the games to be played on Saturday as scheduled. It is also possible some areas of Louisiana outside the southwestern part of the state may have some flooding; I didn't check those teams.

ASU33
August 28th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Probably not, at least at the DI-A and DI-AA levels, because there aren't many games in the heavy flood zone that were scheduled to be played this weekend. (There are also very few DII and DIII teams based in the flooded areas.)

I discussed this on the 506 Sports forum. (That site is best known for providing maps of what NFL games will be televised in various locations.) Look at Reply Post #16 in this link: http://506sports.com/forum/index.php?topic=20540.0. If you can't access the post, here's a quick summary:

DI-A/FBS:
*Houston - road
*Rice - off
*Texas A&M - road
*Texas - home (lesser flood area)
*Texas State - home (lesser flood area)

DI-AA/FCS:
*Texas Southern - postponed
*Houston Baptist - road
*Prairie View A&M - road (but postponed - TSU was opponent)
*Sam Houston State - off (though Richmond game could still be rescheduled)
*Lamar - road
*McNeese State - road

It is pretty much a given the Brigham Young/Louisiana State game that was scheduled to be played in Houston on Saturday night will be moved; we just don't know where. According to a comment by an LSU spokesperson on Sunday, a total of five alternate sites are under consideration (which I'm almost definite includes Baton Rouge and New Orleans).

It is possible the Texas (Austin) and Texas State (San Marcos, which is between Austin and San Antonio but closer to Austin) games will be postponed, but I think the flooding there will be mild enough to allow the games to be played on Saturday as scheduled. It is also possible some areas of Louisiana outside the southwestern part of the state may have some flooding; I didn't check those teams.

Good info man!

Panther88
August 28th, 2017, 05:56 PM
The texans play Thursday, I think. I cannot imagine that game occurring, considering. But I'm not in the know of how that SW side of htown fared during the flood.

CHIP72
August 28th, 2017, 06:06 PM
The texans play Thursday, I think. I cannot imagine that game occurring, considering. But I'm not in the know of how that SW side of htown fared during the flood.

It was announced a short time ago the Cowboys/Texans preseason game was moved to Arlington.

Also announced literally just a few minutes ago was that the Brigham Young/Louisiana State game scheduled to be played in Houston has been moved to New Orleans.

Finally, switching sports, it was announced earlier this afternoon the Rangers/Astros MLB series on Tuesday through Thursday was moved to St. Petersburg, FL (Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays). I suspect the Mets/Astros series scheduled for Friday through Sunday in Houston will also be played in St. Petersburg.

citdog
August 28th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Teams in REAL FCS Conferences will be having this thing called PLAYOFFS then.

Milktruck74
August 28th, 2017, 07:00 PM

Ouch...well played!!! we have an AGS winner!!!!!!!

cx500d
August 28th, 2017, 07:03 PM
It was announced a short time ago the Cowboys/Texans preseason game was moved to Arlington.

Also announced literally just a few minutes ago was that the Brigham Young/Louisiana State game scheduled to be played in Houston has been moved to New Orleans.

Finally, switching sports, it was announced earlier this afternoon the Rangers/Astros MLB series on Tuesday through Thursday was moved to St. Petersburg, FL (Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays). I suspect the Mets/Astros series scheduled for Friday through Sunday in Houston will also be played in St. Petersburg.

Why would the move the Rangers/Astro's to Tampa where neither team has fans? They should have moved it to DFW where someone can actually make some money, and there is a reasonable amount of Houston fans also.

CHIP72
August 28th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Why would the move the Rangers/Astro's to Tampa where neither team has fans? They should have moved it to DFW where someone can actually make some money, and there is a reasonable amount of Houston fans also.

I think the reasons MLB moved it there were to 1) avoid any rainouts due to Harvey (which I think would be unlikely at this point), 2) allow the Astros to not be at a disadvantage fan-wise (though the upcoming series could have been flip-flopped with a late September Rangers/Astros series scheduled for Arlington), and 3) allow the Astros to avoid extra travel (the Rangers are at home this coming weekend, and if this weekend's Mets/Astros series scheduled to be played in Houston gets moved, it will allow the Astros to stay in St. Petersburg; the Rays are on the road this entire week).

ASU33
August 28th, 2017, 08:57 PM

For someone to be a fan of one of the "real" teams of FCS you sure seem to always seem to find your way on threads about the "non-real" teams.xcoffeex

citdog
August 28th, 2017, 09:00 PM
For someone to be a fan of one of the "real" teams of FCS you sure seem to always seem to find your way on threads about the "non-real" teams.xcoffeex

Perhaps another board should be made for "Non Playoff FCS In Name Only" teams.

Panther88
August 28th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Teams in REAL FCS Conferences will be having this thing called PLAYOFFS in front of an avg ~212-217 fans lol.

FIFY. Welcome.

citdog
August 28th, 2017, 10:12 PM
We play for a fake championship that is on the wrong side of history

FIFY.

WELCOME!

Panther88
August 28th, 2017, 10:50 PM
FIFY.

WELCOME!

You are NOT a fan so why the interest? Just keep ignoring as you "historically" would. None of us care, unless you are purchasing a ticket, serve on the ncaa gov'n board, or you are a member of the SWAC COP, which you are ridiculously far from.

Forgot, alabama is looking for an fcs whipping boy. Get there lol.

dgtw
August 29th, 2017, 04:09 AM
Forgot, alabama is looking for an fcs whipping boy. Get there lol.

http://www.fbschedules.com/2016/05/alabama-the-citadel-2018-football-schedule/amp/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Panther88
August 29th, 2017, 09:34 AM
http://www.fbschedules.com/2016/05/alabama-the-citadel-2018-football-schedule/amp/

"At least they will experience a huge payday and also what it feels like to play in front of a large crowd" - thought I'd take dracula's power away before he speaks.

ASU33
August 29th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Perhaps another board should be made for "Non Playoff FCS In Name Only" teams.

Perhaps you should get off your confederate arse and make it then!xcoffeex

Panther88
August 29th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Perhaps you should get off your confederate arse and make it then!xcoffeex

lol It's hard to maintain a semblance of civility when certain folks rear their ugly heads. A thread stating a delay in play between two intra-conference foes evokes a response regarding "playoffs." xsmhx

dgtw
August 29th, 2017, 01:47 PM
"At least they will experience a huge payday and also what it feels like to play in front of a large crowd" - thought I'd take dracula's power away before he speaks.

And he can visit where Wallace stood in the schoolhouse door.

citdog
August 29th, 2017, 02:01 PM
lol It's hard to maintain a semblance of civility when certain folks rear their ugly heads. A thread stating a delay in play between two intra-conference foes evokes a response regarding "playoffs." xsmhx

I oppose segregation in all forms. It's a huge irony that y'all do not.

Panther88
August 29th, 2017, 02:26 PM
And he can visit where Wallace stood in the schoolhouse door.

He'll have a LOT of company visiting that spot, I'm sure. I see no problem w/ that. Do you?

Panther88
August 29th, 2017, 02:29 PM

Ummm.... who's segregating? I see 2 historically eldered conferences, who share a kinship of participation various members vs each other for well over 70+ years, pitting their champions against each other in a bowl game. Does your school/conference need to setup a convo w/ espn to highlight what others are vigorously and historically participating in during the holiday season? (bowl game) Should the pac xii/b1g champions start pissing each other because you don't like their historical setup?

FTR, fall 2017, PVAMU has SHSU, IWU, and Nicholls St as its OOC foes. Where oh where is this segregation you speak of? xsmhx

Professor
August 29th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Seems like someone is a bit jealous

citdog
August 29th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Ummm.... who's segregating? I see 2 historically eldered conferences, who share a kinship of participation various members vs each other for well over 70+ years, pitting their champions against each other in a bowl game. Does your school/conference need to setup a convo w/ espn to highlight what others are vigorously and historically participating in during the holiday season? (bowl game) Should the pac xii/b1g champions start pissing each other because you don't like their historical setup?

I'd rather play for a real championship against the best in the nation. Those FBS conferences you mentioned take part in the so called college football playoff and do not award the winner of their bowl game a national championship that only exists in their minds like your leagues do.

ASU33
August 29th, 2017, 03:06 PM

You trying to convince us or you?xeyebrowx

- - - Updated - - -

Just a tad bit

CHIP72
August 29th, 2017, 03:07 PM

It makes total sense considering Citdog is enamored with military history but went to one of the "non-real" military schools that isn't Army, Navy, or Air Force. :)

Panther88
August 29th, 2017, 03:41 PM
I'd rather play for a real championship against the best in the nation. Those FBS conferences you mentioned take part in the so called college football playoff and do not award the winner of their bowl game a national championship that only exists in their minds like your leagues do.

It seems to be working out for those who support those programs. And as such, our supporters haven't balked negatively so they like the idea of a season-ending bowl game vs another conf champion, not runner-up. I still don't see a problem, unless you're donating writing checks and have your butt in a seat to count towards attendance.

citdog
August 29th, 2017, 04:56 PM
It makes total sense considering Citdog is enamored with military history but went to one of the "non-real" military schools that isn't Army, Navy, or Air Force. :)

It was real in my mind.

xnodx

citdog
August 29th, 2017, 04:57 PM

Don't mistake pity for jealousy.

citdog
August 29th, 2017, 04:58 PM
You trying to convince us or you?xeyebrowx

Who is "us"? I thought we were all supposed to be Americans or something...

CHIP72
August 29th, 2017, 06:48 PM
It was real in my mind.

xnodx

That explains a lot.

dgtw
August 30th, 2017, 02:56 AM
He'll have a LOT of company visiting that spot, I'm sure. I see no problem w/ that. Do you?

I've never seen it, but I think there is some sort of historical marker at the spot. They did a renovation a few years ago of the building they were trying to enter (now used for women's basketball) and I believe they put something up then to honor the students.

Professor
August 30th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Don't mistake pity for jealousy.

Lol , How can you have pity for a bowl game played in front of 35K plus which is on ABC and gets ESPN Gameday to do the kickoff show? I don't see them doing that for the FCS playoffs or championship. Not to mention the payout for the participating team and the conference. You have to pay for FCS, no one is making money on those games.

If that is what you pity then please continue. But i will call it like i see it. I'm pretty sure A&T has more name recognition than The Citadel. But hey, good luck to you guys

Professor
August 30th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Who is "us"? I thought we were all supposed to be Americans or something...

Bwhahaa , All Americans now. We are talking about football conferences and you talking bout its segregation. And now you run to the other side of the field and say we are 1. Bwhahaha

Panther88
August 30th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Bwhahaa , All Americans now. We are talking about football conferences and you talking bout its segregation. And now you run to the other side of the field and say we are 1. Bwhahaha

Some of these dudes are delusional. smh In their mind, they make a lot of sense playing basketball on a football field.

GAD
August 30th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Some of these dudes are delusional. smh In their mind, they make a lot of sense playing basketball on a football field.
The first time I have ever seen a team so good they have to shrink the stadium and sell part of it as office space.xlolx
There is not one team in the SWAC that would tell you our stadium is just to big lets make it smaller

citdog
August 30th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Lol , How can you have pity for a bowl game played in front of 35K plus which is on ABC and gets ESPN Gameday to do the kickoff show? I don't see them doing that for the FCS playoffs or championship. Not to mention the payout for the participating team and the conference. You have to pay for FCS, no one is making money on those games.

If that is what you pity then please continue. But i will call it like i see it. I'm pretty sure A&T has more name recognition than The Citadel. But hey, good luck to you guys

You are more delusional than awarding yourself a "national championship" that doesn't exist except in your mind if you think ANY school in your pretend FCS conferences is more famous than The Citadel. All of Europe is aware of SC's Military College. Some of our Sons are buried on their soil. The Major of St. Lo has his own holiday. Royals have visited our campus. Presidents speak to our Cadets. You can wallow in your own ignorance all you like but please don't think the rest of the world shares it.

citdog
August 30th, 2017, 02:41 PM
The first time I have ever seen a team so good they have to shrink the stadium and sell part of it as office space.xlolx
There is not one team in the SWAC that would tell you our stadium is just to big lets make it smaller

You make all this money yet your facilities were falling apart and infested with bacteria not long ago. Where is all this money going? The taxpayers in South Carolina have had to bail out SC State TWICE now because of disappering money. Without those bailouts SC State would be closed. So goox luck to you with your delusions...

citdog
August 30th, 2017, 02:43 PM

The only Americans interested in segregating yourselves from others is y'all. I must say I do appreciate the irony.

Panther88
August 30th, 2017, 02:57 PM
The only Americans interested in segregating yourselves from others is y'all. I must say I do appreciate the irony.

cit, how is PVAMU segregating itself by playing SHSU, IUW, and Nicholls St all from the neighboring SLC conference? This math you're using doesn't add up, at all.

Professor
August 30th, 2017, 03:48 PM
You are more delusional than awarding yourself a "national championship" that doesn't exist except in your mind if you think ANY school in your pretend FCS conferences is more famous than The Citadel. All of Europe is aware of SC's Military College. Some of our Sons are buried on their soil. The Major of St. Lo has his own holiday. Royals have visited our campus. Presidents speak to our Cadets. You can wallow in your own ignorance all you like but please don't think the rest of the world shares it.

Actually , it was ESPN created the national championship but that's what happens when u have corporate support. How your school is so famous when in the last 20 yrs you have had 6 winning seasons is beyond me but ok.

Every school has famous graduates. No need for all that other fluff your talking about. This is a football board.

Professor
August 30th, 2017, 03:50 PM

It appears at that fine military college you attended , It doesn't seem that American History was taught.

citdog
August 30th, 2017, 03:58 PM
It appears at that fine military college you attended , It doesn't seem that American History was taught.

Capt John Coussons, USNR Ret, would have begged to differ with your opinion. You are as entitled to it as you are your delusions.

GAD
August 30th, 2017, 04:03 PM
You make all this money yet your facilities were falling apart and infested with bacteria not long ago. Where is all this money going? The taxpayers in South Carolina have had to bail out SC State TWICE now because of disappering money. Without those bailouts SC State would be closed. So goox luck to you with your delusions...
Nothing is falling apart at Southern University, less than ten years ago we built an addition on our stadium new locker rooms, weightroom, players lounge, coaches offices, meeting room, and suites. Three years ago we improved our scoreboard, before last season we added field turf at the end of this season we have another $8 million in improvements coming (out for bid now).
As far as Grambling and there issue with the mold that was fixed not long after it came to light, btw Grambling just added field turf and a new score board

citdog
August 30th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Real football is played on GRASS. It is good to hear that y'all are investing in your programs. Somebody needs to pass good finiancial stewardship lessons on to the Bulldogs in Orangeburg.

Professor
August 30th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Capt John Coussons, USNR Ret, would have begged to differ with your opinion. You are as entitled to it as you are your delusions.

Clearly you think the South wore itself out and thus caused them to lose the Civil War. Bwahahaha , your the delusional one

cx500d
August 30th, 2017, 04:48 PM

Its CAPT John Coussons, USNR Ret. Apparently not ALL your military training stuck, like the rank structure of the various services, for instance...

citdog
August 30th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Clearly you think the South wore itself out and thus caused them to lose the Civil War. Bwahahaha , your the delusional one

What else would you call it when an Army inflicts more casulties on the enemy than they have soldiers in their army? You should google "Grant's Overland Campaign". The Confederate Soldier was MAGNIFICENT and covered himself in GLORY.

citdog
August 30th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Its CAPT John Coussons, USNR Ret. Apparently not ALL your military training stuck, like the rank structure of the various services, for instance...

I'm on a phone. DICK

ASU33
August 30th, 2017, 05:43 PM

And this comes from someone who's institution didn't integrate until 1966, a whole 123 years AFTER the school was founded.xcoffeex

cx500d
August 30th, 2017, 07:55 PM
I'm on a phone. DICK

That doesn't make that blatant disrespect and breakdown of military protocol excusable. If I were there I'd give you 100 hop-n-pops. You manage to CAPITALIZE numerous WORDS in OTHER posts...

citdog
August 30th, 2017, 09:26 PM
And this comes from someone who's institution didn't integrate until 1966, a whole 123 years AFTER the school was founded.xcoffeex

There wasn't a single school that was integrated then. Why hold us to a different standard than all others????

citdog
August 30th, 2017, 09:29 PM

Remind me again which of us has a single race of people mentioned in our designation...

What does the "B" in HBCU stand for?

Coogkat15
August 30th, 2017, 11:00 PM

FTR, fall 2017, PVAMU has SHSU, IWU, and Nicholls St as its OOC foes. Where oh where is this segregation you speak of? xsmhx

Hey Panther88 to me that OOC slate sounds like a potential set up for a Conference leap! We'd love to have you guys in the Southland, although I do love the games between PV and TxSU, Grambling and Southern.

CHIP72
August 31st, 2017, 06:18 AM
There wasn't a single school that was integrated then. Why hold us to a different standard than all others????

I tend to think the segregation by schools like The Citadel (and many, many other schools in the South) is what CAUSED many of the HBCUs to be created in the first place.

Plessy vs Ferguson was essentially overturned a long time ago.

Panther88
August 31st, 2017, 07:15 AM

lol gawd xlolx

Panther88
August 31st, 2017, 07:30 AM
Remind me again which of us has a single race of people mentioned in our designation...

What does the "B" in HBCU stand for?

What does the "W" in HWCU/PWCU stand for? This is not a trick question.

The "P" in PWCU stands for PREDOMINANTLY-present, past, future tense. "mazza," your federal govt, is watching your response, cit. :D

ASU33
August 31st, 2017, 01:39 PM

Which is false.

Professor
September 1st, 2017, 08:59 AM
What else would you call it when an Army inflicts more casulties on the enemy than they have soldiers in their army? You should google "Grant's Overland Campaign". The Confederate Soldier was MAGNIFICENT and covered himself in GLORY.

What dream world are u in?

Grant's army set out on the Overland Campaign with the goal of drawing Lee into a defense of Richmond. Confederates lost 3 battles at Wilderness , Spotsylvania and Cold Harbor. All the while Sherman took Atlanta and marched to the sea. Came thru SC and NC and met Lee army on the other side in Richmond.

REMEMBER the SOUTH gave up lol

Professor
September 1st, 2017, 09:03 AM

Such a non student of history

Integration of schools in South Carolina

U of South Carolina 1963
Furman 1965
Wofford 1964
Clemson 1963

citdog
September 1st, 2017, 10:48 AM
Which is false.

Please name me one school in the South that was ingegrated in 1842.

citdog
September 1st, 2017, 10:58 AM
What dream world are u in?

Grant's army set out on the Overland Campaign with the goal of drawing Lee into a defense of Richmond. Confederates lost 3 battles at Wilderness , Spotsylvania and Cold Harbor. All the while Sherman took Atlanta and marched to the sea. Came thru SC and NC and met Lee army on the other side in Richmond.

REMEMBER the SOUTH gave up lol

Three VICTORIES for the yankees you say? Do you even know what the definition of a victory is? Who possessed the field at the end of each of those battles? Who suffered the most casualties? Grant lost 10,000 men in 15mins at Cold Harbor. SOME victory. Cold Harbor is one of the worst defeats in the history of the United States Army. Up there with Camden, First and Second Manassas, Chancellorsville, and Kasserine Pass.

cx500d
September 1st, 2017, 02:28 PM
Three VICTORIES for the yankees you say? Do you even know what the definition of a victory is? Who possessed the field at the end of each of those battles? Who suffered the most casualties? Grant lost 10,000 men in 15mins at Cold Harbor. SOME victory. Cold Harbor is one of the worst defeats in the history of the United States Army. Up there with Camden, First and Second Manassas, Chancellorsville, and Kasserine Pass.

If you believe the media, the Tet Offensive was also a US loss.

citdog
September 1st, 2017, 03:13 PM
If you believe the media, the Tet Offensive was also a US loss.

Tet destroyed the VC.

Professor
September 1st, 2017, 04:31 PM

Bwhahaha and with all that winning , Lee Surrendered while waiting on supplies and was cornered. Guess it was the luck of the Irish lol

cx500d
September 1st, 2017, 04:43 PM
Bwhahaha and with all that winning , Lee Surrendered while waiting on supplies and was cornered. Guess it was the luck of the Irish lol

Cornered? As OP Smith said at the Chosin Reservoir:
“Retreat Hell! We're just attacking in another direction. (http://izquotes.com/quote/267695)”
―Oliver P. Smith (http://izquotes.com/author/oliver-p.-smith)

citdog
September 1st, 2017, 04:56 PM

You are the one who took umbrage with General Early's quote in my signature. It happened just as he said it did. Hell some North Carolina boys captured several cannon after driving the yankees from their position the morning of Appomattox. Some Professor you are...

citdog
September 1st, 2017, 05:03 PM
Cornered? As OP Smith said at the Chosin Reservoir:
“Retreat Hell! We're just attacking in another direction. (http://izquotes.com/quote/267695)”
―Oliver P. Smith (http://izquotes.com/author/oliver-p.-smith)

Lt. General Nathan Bedford Forrest said it first and better.

"Charge 'em BOTH ways!"

CHIP72
September 1st, 2017, 05:03 PM

Uh, to my knowledge no part of the United States currently have legal slavery or give more power to the states than the federal government. The outcome of individual battles don't matter as much as the outcome of a war.

citdog
September 1st, 2017, 05:08 PM
Uh, to my knowledge no part of the United States currently have legal slavery or give more power to the states than the federal government. The outcome of individual battles don't matter as much as the outcome of a

Uh that wasn't what was being discussed. Guess you have never heard of the 10th Amendment in Tje Bill of Rights then? Your post was a nice attempt to disguise your historical ignorance though.

pvdogteam
September 3rd, 2017, 06:04 PM

Panthro you made me login on this one. How did a post about football get all the way here? oh well some people smh

pvdogteam
September 3rd, 2017, 06:07 PM
Hey Panther88 to me that OOC slate sounds like a potential set up for a Conference leap! We'd love to have you guys in the Southland, although I do love the games between PV and TxSU, Grambling and Southern.

Crazy isn't it? Prairie View not slick LOL

pvdogteam
September 3rd, 2017, 06:16 PM
cit, how is PVAMU segregating itself by playing SHSU, IUW, and Nicholls St all from the neighboring SLC conference? This math you're using doesn't add up, at all.
Panthro, I'm also trying to figure out how HBCUs are segregating themselves when a non African American can get minority scholarships at our schools? If he despise our schools so much why did he click on a thread about our 2 schools? Your friend is probably a closet season ticket holder to PV games.