SU DOG
August 23rd, 2017, 09:26 AM
http://www.inforum.com/sports/4316083-izzo-my-2017-fcs-bracketology-breakdown

JSUSoutherner
August 23rd, 2017, 09:36 AM
I like that bracket a lot.

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 23rd, 2017, 09:43 AM
Has the Patriot League as a one bid league with Fordham earning the at large.

Milktruck74
August 23rd, 2017, 09:50 AM
I'd be good with that!!!!

Professor Chaos
August 23rd, 2017, 09:52 AM
Here's his full bracket to avoid giving that inforum site any more clicks than it needs to get (ignore the 2016 dates - he apparently just copied everything into a bracket originally made for last year):

https://i2.wp.com/bisonmedia.areavoices.com/files/2017/08/FCS-Bracket-1-2017.png

I'm not quite sure how he expects Kennesaw St to pick up an at-large bid without beating CSU. They've got a D2 and two SWACs in their non-conference slate.

Other than that it seems plausible. The Big Sky pod with Cal Poly, EWU, and NAU just makes me shake my head but it is what it is. Don't think the selection committee wouldn't do that even though all schools are not even within bussing distance of each other.

The Pud
August 23rd, 2017, 09:59 AM
Here's his full bracket to avoid giving that inforum site any more clicks than it needs to get (ignore the 2016 dates - he apparently just copied everything into a bracket originally made for last year):

https://i2.wp.com/bisonmedia.areavoices.com/files/2017/08/FCS-Bracket-1-2017.png

I'm not quite sure how he expects Kennesaw St to pick up an at-large bid without beating CSU. They've got a D2 and two SWACs in their non-conference slate.

Other than that it seems plausible. The Big Sky pod with Cal Poly, EWU, and NAU just makes me shake my head but it is what it is. Don't think the selection committee wouldn't do that even though all schools are not even within bussing distance of each other.

Thanks for taking time to share this Professor.

nevadagriz
August 23rd, 2017, 10:02 AM
That Big Sky Pod would cause some heated discussion. Considering how poorly the conference has done the last few years in the playoffs might not be a bad Idea to lump them together.
He missed on Montana last year and he got it wrong again this year! Montana will be in the field of 24!

SU DOG
August 23rd, 2017, 10:06 AM
I like that bracket a lot.

Me too. I don't know how we would stack up with CSU, but if we could make it past them and play JSU - Oh YEAH! I want to someday see our team be able to compete with the Gamecocks. That's a tall task I know, but at this point, I don't think our programs are as far apart as some would believe. That last embarrassment is certainly not an indicator for now. To at least be able to play a competitive game vs you guys would help my bruised feelings considerably. Then there is always that wonderful possibility of an upset.

FUBeAR
August 23rd, 2017, 12:53 PM
BigLie = 4?
CAA = 4
MVFC = 4

SoCon = 3?

Big South = 2 (Kennesaw?)
OVC = 2
Southland = 2

NEC = 1
Patriot = 1
Pioneer = 1

* How does he figure the Consensus 2nd Strongest Conference in FCS, the SoCon, is 'ranked' 4th in getting Teams in the Playoffs, with only 3? 4 was a no-brainer last year. Probably should have been 5. I'm thinking 5 or 6 Teams ought to be in for the SoCon this year....something like that. ;-)

* He has the BigLie getting 4 Teams again...after their showing last year!!! Has he seen not seen Lucy pull the Football away from Charlie Brown enough yet?

* What has Kennesaw State done to deserve ALL of the LOVE they are getting? They lost to the SoCon's 7th place Team last year and I don't see that they have had ANY 'good' wins...EVER. Unless I'm mistaken, they have NEVER beaten a single FCS Team with a winning record. I hope Samford hangs 100 on them in Week 1!!

citdog
August 23rd, 2017, 12:58 PM
That Big Sky Pod would cause some heated discussion. Considering how poorly the conference has done the last few years in the playoffs might not be a bad Idea to lump them together.
He missed on Montana last year and he got it wrong again this year! Montana will be in the field of 24!

Why would placing those teams together be less douchey than the South Carolina bracket of the last two years? Stitt better hope so or he's going to be looking for a job.

Professor Chaos
August 23rd, 2017, 01:02 PM
MVFC = 4
CAA = 4
BigLie = 4
SoCon = 3
Southland = 2
OVC = 2
Big South = 2
Patriot = 1
NEC = 1
Pioneer = 1

* How does he figure the Consensus 2nd Strongest Conference in FCS, the SoCon, is 'ranked' 4th in getting Teams in the Playoffs, with only 3? 4 was a no-brainer last year. Probably should have been 5. I'm thinking 5 or 6 Teams ought to be in for the SoCon this year....something like that. ;-)

* He has the BigLie getting 4 Teams again...after their showing last year!!! Has he seen not seen Lucy pull the Football away from Charlie Brown enough yet?

* What has Kennesaw State done to deserve ALL of the LOVE they are getting? They lost to the SoCon's 7th place Team last year and I don't see that they had ANY 'good' wins in their 1st 2 years. Have they even ever beaten an FCS Team with a winning record? I hope Samford hangs 100 on them this week!!
So you're saying that 6-5 Mercer should've been in last year despite not beating a single team with a winning record but Kennesaw St deserves no love this for doing the same thing last year?

And you're also saying that the SOCON's 3-4 record in the 2017 playoffs is so much more impressive than the Big Sky's 2-4 record they should be given more playoff bids even though the Big Sky has 4 more teams?

Last question, could you be any more of a conference homer?

Milktruck74
August 23rd, 2017, 01:06 PM
Now I'm not OK with it.... I think it may be a tough year for my Mocs (and maybe we do not make the playoffs), but the SoCon gets 4 in, for sure!!!!

ElCid
August 23rd, 2017, 01:07 PM
Now I'm not OK with it.... I think it may be a tough year for my Mocs (and maybe we do not make the playoffs), but the SoCon gets 4 in, for sure!!!!

I was wondering why you were good with it?:D

citdog
August 23rd, 2017, 01:09 PM
So you're saying that 6-5 Mercer should've been in last year despite not beating a single team with a winning record but Kennesaw St deserves no love this for doing the same thing last year?

And you're also saying that the SOCON's 3-4 record in the 2017 playoffs is so much more impressive than the Big Sky's 2-4 record they should be given more playoff bids even though the Big Sky has 4 more teams?

Last question, could you be any more of a conference homer?

One of those games was between 2 SoCon teams and we all play each other every year unlike the Big Fluffy. I thought you NDSU people would get those two facts...

Milktruck74
August 23rd, 2017, 01:10 PM
I was wondering why you were good with it?:D

The link in the article was bad and what I looked at was basically last years bracket....I'd take that one again...

GreenGlasses
August 23rd, 2017, 01:11 PM
No way Kennesaw gets in the playoffs from the BS as an at large, not with this schedule:

at Samford
Tennessee Tech
at Alabama State
North Greenville
Texas Southern
at Liberty
Gardner Webb
at Montana State
Charleston Southern
Monmouth

I see at least 4 losses and with a D2 game on the schedule that only leaves 5 DI wins and that's not good enough for an at large bid. That at large bid should go to the 4th place SoCon team which will probably be UTC.

RootinFerDukes
August 23rd, 2017, 01:18 PM
He's not really going out on many limbs with his bracket. It's largely a copy of last year's actual playoff bracket.

The two things that immediately stand out to me are UT Martin and Kennessaw State. The OVC has to have an outstanding OOC year to make a case for being a 2 bid year. If not, sorry UT Martin. You're going to have to win the conference over JSU to get in or at least have an undefeated, 1 or 2 loss at worst season. Oh they have a D2 on the schedule too. Make that an undefeated or one loss season at worst (the one loss being Ole Miss).

Kennessaw isn't getting an at-large. No Big South team is. End of story. If they're in, Charleston Southern is out. It's that simple.

FUBeAR
August 23rd, 2017, 01:18 PM
So you're saying that 6-5 Mercer should've been in last year despite not beating a single team with a winning record but Kennesaw St deserves no love this for doing the same thing last year? I didn't say Mercer. You assumed that I meant Mercer...and the "winky-waiver" applied to that statement as well as the 5 or 6 this year conjecture. I said Kennesaw has NEVER beaten an FCS Team with a Winning Record in their 2 years. Mercer beat #3 Ranked Chattanooga in their 2nd year.

And you're also saying that the SOCON's 3-4 record in the 2017 playoffs is so much more impressive than the Big Sky's 2-4 record they should be given more playoff bids even though the Big Sky has 4 more teams? Yeah - it really was much more impressive. I could elaborate, but I don't feel like it. Look at the games - who played whom, where, etc. and you'll agree...if you're being honest. And, if a conference has 100 hundred teams that really aren't very good and only 1 that is....how many Teams from that Conference should make the Playoffs?

Last question, could you be any more of a conference homer? Probably not, if I'm being honest

Responses in BOLD ABOVE

Professor Chaos
August 23rd, 2017, 01:35 PM
One of those games was between 2 SoCon teams and we all play each other every year unlike the Big Fluffy. I thought you NDSU people would get those two facts...
I not a Big Sky "fluffer" but it's simply a numbers game. A league with 13 full scholly teams will usually get more playoff bids than a league with 9. There's just more wins to be had in the Big Sky. Add the SOCON and Big South (minus Liberty) together and you've got a more even comparison in terms of number of teams. And I bet most projections have just as many or more Big South/SOCON teams in the playoffs as Big Sky teams.

Responses in BOLD ABOVE
So if you didn't mean Mercer your statement is even more ludicrous. And if it was said in jest it's hard to take the rest of what you said seriously. The hole in your argument is sheer numbers of teams between conferences make it a bad comparison to look at number of teams in the playoffs (see my comments above).

If you really want to make an apt comparison look at percentage of teams that make the playoffs. Izzo projects 3 of 9 SOCON teams (33%) to get in whereas he only projects 4 of 13 Big Sky teams (31%) so he's essentially agreeing with you that the strength of the SOCON dictates a higher percentage of teams should in the playoffs compared to the Big Sky.

Sammy94
August 23rd, 2017, 01:38 PM
This would be great, revenge games on the way to Frisco.

RootinFerDukes
August 23rd, 2017, 01:41 PM
This would be great, revenge games on the way to Frisco.

You might want to start by beating richmond first before those lofty expectations eventually crash down later in the season.

FUBeAR
August 23rd, 2017, 01:55 PM
If you really want to make an apt comparison look at percentage of teams that make the playoffs. Izzo projects 3 of 9 SOCON teams (33%) to get in whereas he only projects 4 of 13 Big Sky teams (31%) so he's essentially agreeing with you that the strength of the SOCON dictates a higher percentage of teams should in the playoffs compared to the Big Sky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9d7oG4WTyY

...and to put it SIMPLY....in your 'rebuttal' to my original post, I didn't see you offer an opinion regarding...

A) This unexplained & unusual LOVE that we are seeing for Kennesaw...not just in this bracket either. It's more widespread than that. I guess beating Monmouth matters...

2) You opinion of The BigLie's performance in the 2016 Playoffs....by any Team not named Eastern Washington. Just to remind, other than EWU, BigLie Teams were 0-3 with 2 of those 3 losses easily termed REALLY BAD Losses.

Thoughts on these topics, Prof? Interested in your thoughts on them as stand-alone statements/facts - not in some context of other statements.

milleniumkat
August 23rd, 2017, 01:58 PM
I love it.

Bisonator
August 23rd, 2017, 02:04 PM
Whining about a stupid bracket before the first game is even played......xlmaox

Bison56
August 23rd, 2017, 02:12 PM
Whining about a stupid bracket before the first game is even played......xlmaox

You cant make it up. xlolx

Professor Chaos
August 23rd, 2017, 02:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9d7oG4WTyY

...and to put it SIMPLY....in your 'rebuttal' to my original post, I didn't see you offer an opinion regarding...

A) This unexplained & unusual LOVE that we are seeing for Kennesaw...not just in this bracket either. It's more widespread than that. I guess beating Monmouth matters...

2) You opinion of The BigLie's performance in the 2016 Playoffs....by any Team not named Eastern Washington. Just to remind, other than EWU, BigLie Teams were 0-3 with 2 of those 3 losses easily termed REALLY BAD Losses.

Thoughts on these topics, Prof? Interested in your thoughts on them as stand-alone statements/facts - not in some context of other statements.
Oh, I agree that Kennesaw St doesn't really have much of a shot without getting the Big South autobid. They'd need to beat both Samford and Montana St and hope that at least one of those teams is a solid playoff team if not both. They'd probably also need to beat Liberty because it appears as though he's projecting them to lose to CSU.

Whether you think it's right or not, the selection committee doesn't (or at least isn't supposed to) give previous years' playoff results of a team's conference any weight whatsoever when determining whether that team deserves an at-large invite (and if they did the MEAC and OVC should get their at-large bids chopped before the Big Sky does IMO). And the fact is there's almost certainly going to be more teams at 7-4 or better in the Big Sky than there will be in the SOCON therefore the Big Sky is likely to get more bids.

But to answer your question outside of EWU the Big Sky dropped a big stinky deuce in the 2016 playoffs. It's now 2017.

Sammy94
August 23rd, 2017, 03:29 PM
You might want to start by beating richmond first before those lofty expectations eventually crash down later in the season.

Might be why I posted in the WAY TOO EARLY Braketology thread. xdrunkyx You JMU guys need a few beers or something.

NorthChuckSouth
August 23rd, 2017, 05:31 PM
I know we have a less than impressive schedule this year - but say we go 10-1 and win games by a large margin, would that justify a first round bye or is just getting the autobid the best we can expect?

Redbird 4th & short
August 23rd, 2017, 08:29 PM
I know we have a less than impressive schedule this year - but say we go 10-1 and win games by a large margin, would that justify a first round bye or is just getting the autobid the best we can expect?

just the reality of playing a weak schedule .. a playoff resume needs to justify getting a bye. If you haven't played or beaten a good team, how is selection committee supposed to exclude an 8-3 team who 3-2 against top 25 teams plus an FBS loss ... and instead select a 9-1 team (excl your non-D-I win) who hasn't even played a top 25 team.

I happen to think CSU was a solid top 15 team last year, and played NDSU very tough early ... that set stage for you last year.. Then beat CCU. This year, other than your FBS game, you don't have a measuring stick game. Going to be hard to not have 8 other teams with far deeper resumes.

JSUSoutherner
August 23rd, 2017, 08:30 PM
He's not really going out on many limbs with his bracket. It's largely a copy of last year's actual playoff bracket.

The two things that immediately stand out to me are UT Martin and Kennessaw State. The OVC has to have an outstanding OOC year to make a case for being a 2 bid year. If not, sorry UT Martin. You're going to have to win the conference over JSU to get in or at least have an undefeated, 1 or 2 loss at worst season. Oh they have a D2 on the schedule too. Make that an undefeated or one loss season at worst (the one loss being Ole Miss).

Kennessaw isn't getting an at-large. No Big South team is. End of story. If they're in, Charleston Southern is out. It's that simple.
UT Martin was better than 6 teams that made it last season.

If they wouldn't have had two FBS and a D2 on their schedule last year they would have been an At Large.

NorthChuckSouth
August 23rd, 2017, 09:24 PM
just the reality of playing a weak schedule .. a playoff resume needs to justify getting a bye. If you haven't played or beaten a good team, how is selection committee supposed to exclude an 8-3 team who 3-2 against top 25 teams plus an FBS loss ... and instead select a 9-1 team (excl your non-D-I win) who hasn't even played a top 25 team.

I happen to think CSU was a solid top 15 team last year, and played NDSU very tough early ... that set stage for you last year.. Then beat CCU. This year, other than your FBS game, you don't have a measuring stick game. Going to be hard to not have 8 other teams with far deeper resumes.

I just turned into a Mississippi Valley State fan for week 1 :D

JSUSoutherner
August 23rd, 2017, 09:31 PM
I just turned into a Mississippi Valley State fan for week 1 :D

He's not wrong. Your schedule is softer than ours. At least we have UTC.... maybe.

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 23rd, 2017, 09:34 PM
I'd be shocked if Lehigh doesn't get in at 9-2. Fordham would have made it last year with 9 wins as they just missed out at 8-3. Lehigh's schedule in 2017 is better than the Rams in 2016. My guess is the Mountain Hawks go 10-1 (lone loss at Fordham) and safely get an at large.

Corn_3024
August 23rd, 2017, 09:41 PM
BigLie = 4?
CAA = 4
MVFC = 4

SoCon = 3?

Big South = 2 (Kennesaw?)
OVC = 2
Southland = 2

NEC = 1
Patriot = 1
Pioneer = 1

* What has Kennesaw State done to deserve ALL of the LOVE they are getting? They lost to the SoCon's 7th place Team last year and I don't see that they have had ANY 'good' wins...EVER. Unless I'm mistaken, they have NEVER beaten a single FCS Team with a winning record. I hope Samford hangs 100 on them in Week 1!!

Why so mad on KSU? Of course they won't get an at large bid without winning every OOC game (which is highly unlikely). However to see you so worked up is still humorous. I guess we also don't fact check our work? Duquesne went 8-3 last year. Guess who one of the three losses were? I know you are also a Furman fan, maybe your just mad over that game? Bottom line is they aren't a world beater, a contender, or anything of the sort of this time. However they are trending in a positive direction at this time.

citdog
August 23rd, 2017, 10:01 PM
I'd be shocked if Lehigh doesn't get in at 9-2. Fordham would have made it last year with 9 wins as they just missed out at 8-3. Lehigh's schedule in 2017 is better than the Rams in 2016. My guess is the Mountain Hawks go 10-1 (lone loss at Fordham) and safely get an at large.

Don't you remember sitting home at 10-1 before? The patsy is a one bid league.

Gangtackle11
August 23rd, 2017, 10:35 PM

Good chance your 0-1.

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 23rd, 2017, 10:53 PM
Good chance your 0-1.

Good chance you're 0-2....:p

GreenGlasses
August 23rd, 2017, 11:41 PM
Good chance you're 0-2....:p

And yet they would have a better chance at making the playoffs than Lehigh.

Thumper 76
August 24th, 2017, 01:03 AM
Not sure the committee would pass up sending UND to Fargo. I know SDSU is still a bus trip but Fargo is less than 1/3 the distance roughly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milktruck74
August 24th, 2017, 06:53 AM
UT Martin was better than 6 teams that made it last season.

If they wouldn't have had two FBS and a D2 on their schedule last year they would have been an At Large.

I can't say I disagree, but which six teams?

JSUSoutherner
August 24th, 2017, 08:10 AM
I'm not going to derail this thread. I'm sure you can make a guess.

Milktruck74
August 24th, 2017, 08:29 AM
I'm not going to derail this thread. I'm sure you can make a guess.

Dude, who are you and what have you done with Southerner??????

FUBeAR
August 24th, 2017, 08:31 AM
I can't say I disagree, but which six teams? Had the same question, but I would qualify it a bit further - Which 6 AT-LARGE Teams?

JSUSoutherner
August 24th, 2017, 08:33 AM
Dude, who are you and what have you done with Southerner??????
Same guy. Just too lazy with disgruntled fans this early in the morning. xcoffeex

Plus, does it really matter?

Milktruck74
August 24th, 2017, 08:39 AM
Well, if you put it out there........sack up!!!!

Bisonator
August 24th, 2017, 08:42 AM
Not sure the committee would pass up sending UND to Fargo. I know SDSU is still a bus trip but Fargo is less than 1/3 the distance roughly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They'll always find a way to funnel the western teams thru each other. Is what it is...

JSUSoutherner
August 24th, 2017, 08:47 AM
Well, if you put it out there........sack up!!!!

Dont worry. You'll see plenty of sacks on Saturday. Courtesy of Darius Jackson and Co. :D

Redbird 4th & short
August 24th, 2017, 08:56 AM

Massey Composite of 35 polls had Tn Martin 41st .. don't see how it is possible there are 6 at large teams they were more deservng than.

ElCid
August 24th, 2017, 09:43 AM
They'll always find a way to funnel the western teams thru each other. Is what it is...

Kind of like SC teams named Chuck South, The Citadel, and Wofford?

Bison56
August 24th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Dont worry. You'll see plenty of sacks on Saturday. Courtesy of Darius Jackson and Co. :D

Who?

nodak651
August 24th, 2017, 09:46 AM
North Dakota with San Diego, likely at home, and then Cal Poly would be a great draw for UND... would love that. UND matches up really well against Cal Poly's option game. The game against SDSU would be difficult, but it would be a fun match up. That said, Cal Poly isn't going to win the Big Sky, they have been over rated at the beginning of the season for like 3-4 years in a row.

Professor Chaos
August 24th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Who?
The guy who fired up the entire NDSU team by ****-talking Wentz as the Bison were coming out of the tunnel for the 2015 natty.

Bison56
August 24th, 2017, 12:25 PM
The guy who fired up the entire NDSU team by ****-talking Wentz as the Bison were coming out of the tunnel for the 2015 natty.

Oh, I thought maybe he was a good player :D

milleniumkat
August 24th, 2017, 12:36 PM
If East Mississippi State isn't in the bracket then i don't respect it.

BNATION
August 24th, 2017, 01:20 PM
prediction that 3 southland teams get in. SHSU, UCA, and the sleeper, call me crazy could be Nicholls. Should have beat Georgia last year and gave everyone but us fits. SHSU handily beat quality teams before totally ****ting the bed in a total catastrophe of a game, and UCA also beating a MVC powerhouse, i just dont buy this southland weak ****.

Bisonator
August 24th, 2017, 02:07 PM
prediction that 3 southland teams get in. SHSU, UCA, and the sleeper, call me crazy could be Nicholls. Should have beat Georgia last year and gave everyone but us fits. SHSU handily beat quality teams before totally ****ting the bed in a total catastrophe of a game, and UCA also beating a MVC powerhouse, i just dont buy this southland weak ****.
Name 2. I'll give you UCA. Remember you said handily beat quality teams and go.......

BNATION
August 24th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Chatanooga was not as close as score, again, Nicholls is a quality team. A field goal with seconds left gave Georgia the W against them, and a 1 point loss to S. Alabama another FBS team. They were three points from 2 FBS wins. Also gave UCA all they wanted. Look at the big South in the playoffs last year. Very weak, but they will get 4 teams in this year no doubt. Also the MVC only had two quality teams in the playoffs in my opinion. You could make a argument for SDST but squeaking by Vill and getting trounced by NDST. Would have really been trounced by JMU.

Name 2. I'll give you UCA. Remember you said handily beat quality teams and go.......

citdog
August 24th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Chatanooga was not as close as score, again, Nicholls is a quality team. A field goal with seconds left gave Georgia the W against them, and a 1 point loss to S. Alabama another FBS team. They were three points from 2 FBS wins. Also gave UCA all they wanted. Look at the big South in the playoffs last year. Very weak, but they will get 4 teams in this year no doubt. Also the MVC only had two quality teams in the playoffs in my opinion. You could make a argument for SDST but squeaking by Vill and getting trounced by NDST. Would have really been trounced by JMU.

Sorry bud but SHSU wouldn't have won the SoCon last year. We have a carbon copy of your team named Samford who couldn't. The 3rd place SoCon team gave you all you could handle.

BNATION
August 24th, 2017, 06:01 PM
First of all 12 points for Chatty in garbage time, never once trailed. Funny you say that since in the last 6 years we have beat 5 or so SoCon teams in the playoffs with a perfect record against them and most being blowouts......

Sorry bud but SHSU wouldn't have won the SoCon last year. We have a carbon copy of your team named Samford who couldn't. The 3rd place SoCon team gave you all you could handle.

citdog
August 24th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Funny you say that since in the last 6 years we have beat 5 or so SoCon teams in the playoffs with a perfect record against them.....

I interviewed Coach Keeler for FCS NATION this week and he stated "Chattanooga REALLY beat us up. The most physical team we have seen in a while." Just imagine if you faced The Citadel or Wofford. Last years Chatty team was a bunch of ballerinas compared to those two.

ElCid
August 24th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Chattanooga was not as close as score, again, Nicholls is a quality team. A field goal with seconds left gave Georgia the W against them, and a 1 point loss to S. Alabama another FBS team. They were three points from 2 FBS wins. Also gave UCA all they wanted. Look at the big South in the playoffs last year. Very weak, but they will get 4 teams in this year no doubt. Also the MVC only had two quality teams in the playoffs in my opinion. You could make a argument for SDST but squeaking by Vill and getting trounced by NDST. Would have really been trounced by JMU.

Well, I always get a kick out of folks who say a game wasn't as close as the score. The game isn't one half or three quarters. Its four quarters. You beat the Mocs by 5. They out gained you as well, not that that matters. In other words, it was close. Don't try and make something greater out of it.

BNATION
August 24th, 2017, 06:13 PM
To both gents. Find me a game where a socom team beat us in the last 7 years of playoffs.

Well, I always get a kick out of folks who say a game wasn't as close as the score. The game isn't one half or three quarters. Its four quarters. You beat the Mocs by 5. They out gained you as well, not that that matters. In other words, it was close. Don't try and make something greater out of it.

BNATION
August 24th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Better yet. Name a SoCon team with more playoff wins in the last 7 years. Or finals appearances. Or wins. Or really any stat.... I'll wait....

citdog
August 24th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Still waiting for an answer to which SoCon team has beat us in the last 6 years of playoffs?

Chattanooga was the first SoCon team you have ever played in the playoffs. A 5 point victory at your place over the 3rd place finisher is not much to brag about...

citdog
August 24th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Better yet. Name a SoCon team with more playoff wins in the last 7 years. Or finals appearances. Or wins. Or really any stat.... I'll wait....

7 years is quite a strange number of years to pick. SoCon teams have won 1/3 of all the I-AA FCS NATL championships. How many have you won?

ElCid
August 24th, 2017, 06:26 PM
To both gents. Find me a game where a socom team beat us in the last 7 years of playoffs.

Which had nothing to do with what I mentioned........

BNATION
August 24th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Starting in 07-09 FCS football became leagues more competitive on all levels. So say in the last ten years.

7 years is quite a strange number of years to pick. SoCon teams have won 1/3 of all the I-AA FCS NATL championships. How many have you won?

BNATION
August 24th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Also Wofford lost to 7-5 Samford.... samford sure doesn't have the horses we have.... I'm sorry but I don't like their chances...All you guys are basing the whole season off a midweek playoff game in extreme cold without our starting QB with some unreal miscues and spotting them 28 points right off the bat. We could play that game 10 more times and you would never have a blowout like that.

citdog
August 24th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Also Wofford lost to 7-5 Samford.....

These things happen when you play in a REAL conference...

BNATION
August 24th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Again. Tell me the last time a SoCon team was in the finals? Seems to me like this "****ty" conference sure has won a lot of PLAYOFF games, these are non conference if you were wondering.

These things happen when you play in a REAL conference...

citdog
August 24th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Again. Tell me the last time a SoCon team was in the finals? Seems to me like this "****ty" conference sure has won a lot of PLAYOFF games, these are non conference if you were wondering.

Are you 15 years old? Perhaps you need to brush up a bit on your FCS History.

BNATION
August 24th, 2017, 06:57 PM
O I forgot. Aside from Furman in 2001, yalls only team to appear was App state who moved up. So since App is gone you don't have a current team in your conference to make the title game since 2001. And 1985 before that. App state is not part of the convo since they are not part of your conference.

citdog
August 24th, 2017, 07:07 PM
O I forgot. Aside from Furman in 2001, yalls only team to appear was App state who moved up. So since App is gone you don't have a current team in your conference to make the title game since 2001. And 1985 before that. App state is not part of the convo since they are not part of your conference.

You keep attempting to enforce arbitrary rules that you invent to bolster your argument. You haven't won ****. EVER. Two years after the departure of Pigs Ass, GA and Appy St the SoCon placed four teams in the playoffs. How many did your cute little league place in the field last year?

BNATION
August 24th, 2017, 07:12 PM
No rules actually. Just stating the fact that you have one team in your conference who has made the final in the last 30 years. 2 teams. How did your 4 teams fare in their playoff games? Lost to wofford then lost in next round. And lost to a team from a cute little league I believe...

You keep attempting to enforce arbitrary rules that you invent to bolster your argument. You haven't won ****. EVER. Two years after the departure of Pigs Ass, GA and Appy St the SoCon placed four teams in the playoffs. How many did your cute little league place in the field last year?

BNATION
August 24th, 2017, 07:28 PM
You guys are boring like your conference. See you in the playoffs.

citdog
August 24th, 2017, 07:28 PM
No rules actually. Just stating the fact that you have one team in your conference who has made the final in the last 30 years. 2 teams. How did your 4 teams fare in their playoff games? Lost to wofford then lost in next round. And lost to a team from a cute little league I believe...

Again you brag about a 5pt win over our 3rd place team at your place. It isn't my job to educate you on FCS History. Be sure to ask the lunchlady at your high school for an extra milk when you go through the line at school tomorrow.

BNATION
August 24th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Funny thing is if you were asking Keeler questions on a call I promise I make 3 times what you do lol.

Again you brag about a 5pt win over our 3rd place team at your place. It isn't my job to educate you on FCS History. Be sure to ask the lunchlady at your high school for an extra milk when you go through the line at school tomorrow.

citdog
August 24th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Funny thing is if you were asking Keeler questions on a call I promise I make 3 times what you do lol.

Perhaps you do. That has exactly nothing to do with what we were discussing. As a refresher it was your lack of knowledge about the history of I-AA and FCS Football.

BNATION
August 24th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Not bad for a kid in high school. And not sure how stating the fact that Furman is your only current school to make a final in the last 3 decades is not knowing history. Sounds like you'd like to forget. No doubt App St was a powerhouse but they are not in your conference. Doesn't speak to your conference strength.

Perhaps you do. That has exactly nothing to do with what we were discussing. As a refresher it was your lack of knowledge about the history of I-AA and FCS Football.

cx500d
August 24th, 2017, 07:53 PM

How much do you shake the cons down for?

BNATION
August 24th, 2017, 07:55 PM
When i said 3 times more i meant in menthols and sexual favors.

How much do you shake the cons down for?

citdog
August 24th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Not bad for a kid in high school. And not sure how stating the fact that Furman is your only current school to make a final in the last 3 decades is not knowing history. Sounds like you'd like to forget. No doubt App St was a powerhouse but they are not in your conference. Doesn't speak to your conference strength.

Marshall was a powerhouse before them and so was Pigs Ass, Ga. MANY of those years the 2nd and 3rd place teams in the SoCon were the 2nd and 3rd place teams in the COUNTRY. Playing in the conference that you do it is not surprising that you have no understanding of that.

BNATION
August 24th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Again, name a CURRENT SoCon team. Damn man, nobody cares about teams that are not in your conference. It's a very weird argument to make about past teams success that are not in your conference anymore hence add no luster to your current schedule....

Marshall was a powerhouse before them and so was Pigs Ass, Ga. MANY of those years the 2nd and 3rd place teams in the SoCon were the 2nd and 3rd place teams in the COUNTRY. Playing in the conference that you do it is not surprising that you have no understanding of that.

citdog
August 24th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Again, name a CURRENT SoCon team. Damn man, nobody cares about teams that are not in your conference. It's a very weird argument to make about past teams success that are not in your conference anymore hence add no luster to your current schedule....

Whatever Bro. Please let me know when the Southland has 1/100th of the history of success that the SoCon has. I think we will both be dead before that happens...

BNATION
August 24th, 2017, 08:10 PM
No doubt. More history, but we are in Texas so I'll take that.

Whatever Bro. Please let me know when the Southland has 1/100th of the history of success that the SoCon has. I think we will both be dead before that happens...

citdog
August 24th, 2017, 08:34 PM
No doubt. More history, but we are in Texas so I'll take that.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/37/a3/c1/37a3c1f55f0829c64b66e76c5fb3bcea--military-service-military-art.jpg

Bison56
August 24th, 2017, 09:38 PM

When you resort to these types of comments you are losing the argument.

Bisonoline
August 24th, 2017, 10:09 PM

Its a lost cause when you have to resort to the---I make more money than you do. Pitiful.

BNATION
August 25th, 2017, 06:25 AM
I think before and after I went there the argument was won, only after his insults were any thrown by me, in this case the truth. Not bad for a high school kid. Don't bother to mention me totally destroying his historical reference to speak on his CURRENT conference strength. Pitiful.

Its a lost cause when you have to resort to the---I make more money than you do. Pitiful.

BNATION
August 25th, 2017, 06:28 AM
Sorry if it's too early for posting I started school back today. 9th grade is so exciting. I think Suzy may want to make out in the gym later so I have to go get prepared.

BNATION
August 25th, 2017, 06:49 AM
Just be happy that that we came up there, found your oil, and taught you how to get it out. Now you have a semblence of a economy. Thanks to Texas. Your welcome. Hope we meet y'all this year, it'll give y'all something to do besides trying to mount those Buffalo you call women. -Texas

UpstateBison
August 25th, 2017, 07:19 AM
When was the last time SHSU won a championship? When was the last time the Southland won a championship?

BNATION
August 25th, 2017, 08:03 AM
It was 1987. Northeast Louisiana. Long time.

uni88
August 25th, 2017, 08:32 AM
It was 1987. Northeast Louisiana. Long time.But they're not in your conference anymore so that doesn't count.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Bisonator
August 25th, 2017, 08:55 AM
Chatanooga wasn't won handily no matter how you want to spin it. And no Nicholls isn't a quality team, quality teams don't go 5-4 in a dog **** conference! Keep trying though.....xcoffeex

BNATION
August 25th, 2017, 09:00 AM
Never er once led the game and down by 10 for most of it. Your conference lost to a Southland team we beat by 30. I'm not so sure the "theme" that the Southland was so weak is Real. All I know is last year in the playoffs the Southland was 1-0 vs MVC.

Chatanooga wasn't won handily no matter how you want to spin it. And no Nicholls isn't a quality team, quality teams don't go 5-4 in a dog **** conference! Keep trying though.....xcoffeex

Bisonator
August 25th, 2017, 09:02 AM
Never er once led the game and down by 10 for most of it. Your conference lost to a Southland team we beat by 30. I'm not so sure the "theme" that the Southland was so weak is Real. All I know is last year in the playoffs the Southland was 1-0 vs MVC.
Did you guys make t-shirts?xlolx

BNATION
August 25th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Denial is alive. At the end of the day you guys got beat by the same team we did who won the ship. We were playing without the best player in FCS football after spotting them a quick 28 on shameful miscues.

Did you guys make t-shirts?xlolx

POD Knows
August 25th, 2017, 09:53 AM
Denial is alive. At the end of the day you guys got beat by the same team we did who won the ship. We were playing without the best player in FCS football after spotting them a quick 28 on shameful miscues.OMFG, it didn't think it was possible but you elevated SHSU kool-aid drinking to a higher level and that is saying a lot with some of the posters on this board.

JSUSoutherner
August 25th, 2017, 09:57 AM
Denial is alive. At the end of the day you guys got beat by the same team we did who won the ship. We were playing without the best player in FCS football after spotting them a quick 28 on shameful miscues.
Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.

UNIFanSince1983
August 25th, 2017, 11:36 AM

How many SLC teams were in the Championship game? There was 1 MVFC team there.

How many SLC teams were in the Semis last year? There were 2 MVFC teams there.

BNATION
August 25th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Those are facts.

How many SLC teams were in the Championship game? There was 1 MVFC team there.

How many SLC teams were in the Semis last year? There were 2 MVFC teams there.

BNATION
August 25th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Is is what I said not true? Walter P award winner was a non factor due to throwing shoulder injury and had flu on top of that. No doubt JMU was great but we played our worse game on top of missing our biggest piece.

Denial was on a respirator, but Sammy fans keep resuscitating.

jmufan999
August 25th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Is is what I said not true? Walter P award winner was a non factor due to throwing shoulder injury and had flu on top of that. No doubt JMU was great but we played our worse game on top of missing our biggest piece.

he was a non-factor because your OL got their asses whipped. your receivers got their asses whipped. your RB's had no room to run. you got manhandled in every stage, at every level, and on both sides of the ball. INCLUDING special teams, where we dominated you in every facet. but if you'd like to blame it on a sore shoulder (even though he played the whole game and the announcers TWICE say that he looked great in warmups), go for it. again, we can't shake you of your unbelievable denial. it's hilarious, so by all means, keep it up. it's really, really entertaining to watch you go.

BNATION
August 25th, 2017, 07:57 PM
No doubt. Our team was completely flat and spotted you 28 points to start the game on pure miscues. Nothing JMU did all self inflicted. Then the boys looked lifeless. Can only hope we meet this year again.

he was a non-factor because your OL got their asses whipped. your receivers got their asses whipped. your RB's had no room to run. you got manhandled in every stage, at every level, and on both sides of the ball. INCLUDING special teams, where we dominated you in every facet. but if you'd like to blame it on a sore shoulder (even though he played the whole game and the announcers TWICE say that he looked great in warmups), go for it. again, we can't shake you of your unbelievable denial. it's hilarious, so by all means, keep it up. it's really, really entertaining to watch you go.

cx500d
August 25th, 2017, 08:00 PM

If your team is dependent on one guy, then your team isn't that good.

BNATION
August 25th, 2017, 08:07 PM
No no doubt we were extremely one dimensional last year. Reason we have a new O coordinator.

If your team is dependent on one guy, then your team isn't that good.

jmufan999
August 25th, 2017, 08:11 PM
No doubt. Our team was completely flat and spotted you 28 points to start the game on pure miscues.

you're really bad at this. ok. first, you weren't flat at the beginning. your players were jumping up and down, facing our student section, and talking smack (i'm sure it was 2-sided). it was a nationally televised playoff game. so you weren't flat, that's horses**t. i'm sure it looked weird to you, though. but that's because we're far more talented than you, and you're not accustomed to that.

ok, so you said you spotted us 28 points. that's true. but then you spotted us another 37. not sure why you're so dead set on this 28 number. it was 65-0 at the end of the 3rd quarter when we put in our backups.

Nothing JMU did all self inflicted.

you're right, you guys are awesome and you're going to be the first team ever to have a nationally televised ass whipping one year and then win the whole thing the next year. that will happen.

Then the boys looked lifeless.

in Houston's pregame speech, he screams, "we've got to make this a game that they have no desire to play in... NO DESIRE TO PLAY IN!" i'd say mission accomplished. but that had nothing to do with us, you guys probably just didn't really want to win, right?

citdog
August 25th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Mike Houston will never have to buy a beer when he visits Charleston. EVER. We thank him for leaving us Brent Thompson.

jmufan999
August 25th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Mike Houston will never have to buy a beer when he visits Charleston. EVER. We thank him for leaving us Brent Thompson.

and ditto whenever he leaves Harrisonburg. it'll be sad when he goes, but he's simply too talented to not move up.

BNATION
August 25th, 2017, 08:53 PM
When 28 points go up that quick things can get out of hand. I'm not going to argue with you, you watched them one game and I watched every game. You guys were definately the better team last year, but if you think that if we played 10 times that the outcome even once more would be that way your insane. Which you may be.

you're really bad at this. ok. first, you weren't flat at the beginning. your players were jumping up and down, facing our student section, and talking smack (i'm sure it was 2-sided). it was a nationally televised playoff game. so you weren't flat, that's horses**t. i'm sure it looked weird to you, though. but that's because we're far more talented than you, and you're not accustomed to that.

ok, so you said you spotted us 28 points. that's true. but then you spotted us another 37. not sure why you're so dead set on this 28 number. it was 65-0 at the end of the 3rd quarter when we put in our backups.

you're right, you guys are awesome and you're going to be the first team ever to have a nationally televised ass whipping one year and then win the whole thing the next year. that will happen.

in Houston's pregame speech, he screams, "we've got to make this a game that they have no desire to play in... NO DESIRE TO PLAY IN!" i'd say mission accomplished. but that had nothing to do with us, you guys probably just didn't really want to win, right?

jmufan999
August 25th, 2017, 09:15 PM
When 28 points go up that quick things can get out of hand. I'm not going to argue with you, you watched them one game and I watched every game. You guys were definately the better team last year, but if you think that if we played 10 times that the outcome even once more would be that way your insane. Which you may be.

i watched you three consecutive games from start to finish: UCA, Chatty, and JMU. i got a very good idea of what your team is all about. i'm a football junkie, and you were lucky to beat a mediocre Chatty team (that was 1-2 against playoff teams going into the postseason). your QB got throttled in that game, just like he did against JMU. was the OL flat in that one, too?

BNATION
August 25th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Lucky to get out? We seldom less by less than 10 points the whole game? And we throttled UCA who handily beat Ill St. a very good MVC team. But no doubt got embarrassed and hopefully will return the favor this year.

i watched you three consecutive games from start to finish: UCA, Chatty, and JMU. i got a very good idea of what your team is all about. i'm a football junkie, and you were lucky to beat a mediocre Chatty team (that was 1-2 against playoff teams going into the postseason). your QB got throttled in that game, just like he did against JMU. was the OL flat in that one, too?

ElCid
August 25th, 2017, 09:52 PM

Easy now. Not sure I would classify UTC (*cough*) as mediocre. OMG I feel nauseous. OK, I'm better. That record was against conference mates. Hard to judge that. What we do know is they throttled the #3 Big Sky team in the first round. The three losses they had prior to the SHSU loss were to The Citadel by 8, Wofford by 8 and Alabama by 28. Not a bad showing over all. I would say they were at least good, not mediocre. Their defense was top 10 FCS.

The problem with SHSU is not that they are bad, they are just inconsistent and don't have a huge amount of conference competition right now. Same applies to JSU. But things change. It is hard to maintain intensity during the playoffs when you are not used to it during the regular season. If the MVFC were a one pony league with NDSU, not sure they would have had their streak. But they were used to slug fests and good competition. Kind of like the CAA and why the Southern is getting better again. And why the Big Sky has fallen off a tad lately. At least that is my theory. I am sure there will be those who disagree.

FUBeAR
August 25th, 2017, 09:53 PM

That's a mighty bold endorsement after 1 year of having a whole lot of, what could have very easily been, chicken poop turn to chicken salad at the hind end of more than a few games, often stirred together with the mayonnaise coming off the foot of a one & done GradTransfer Kicker who has left the peninsula & then being 1 & done at home in the playoffs, followed by an off-season of substantial unexpected attrition.

if you're ready to make Coach Thompson, CIT's Coach-for-Life after that season, I'm good with it too. You do you & carry on, Cadet!

citdog
August 25th, 2017, 09:58 PM
That's a mighty bold endorsement after 1 year of having a whole lot of, what could have very easily been, chicken poop turn to chicken salad at the hind end of more than a few games, often stirred together with the mayonnaise coming off the foot of a one & done GradTransfer Kicker who has left the peninsula & then being 1 & done at home in the playoffs.

if you're ready to make Coach Thompson, CIT's Coach-for-Life after that season, I'm good with it too. You do you & carry on, Cadet!

Winners WIN and losers LOSE. Our system creates Men who KNOW how to win on the battlefield and the football field. Let's see what vermin creates.

ElCid
August 25th, 2017, 09:58 PM
That's a mighty bold endorsement after 1 year of having a whole lot of, what could have very easily been, chicken poop turn to chicken salad at the hind end of more than a few games, often stirred together with the mayonnaise coming off the foot of a one & done GradTransfer Kicker who has left the peninsula & then being 1 & done at home in the playoffs.

I understand you points, but only coach The Citadel ever had to start a season 10-0, let only only team we ever had to go 10-0. Yup a lot of games were tight and we had a lot of close calls with some kicking genius thrown in, no doubt. But I'll take it. He is a good coach. He made some very good calls and got the boys to produce when needed. I'll take him until he proves otherwise.

BNATION
August 25th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Lots of respect for your school and it's cadets.

I understand you points, but only coach The Citadel ever had to start a season 10-0, let only only team we ever had to go 10-0. Yup a lot of games were tight and we had a lot of close calls with some kicking genius thrown in, no doubt. But I'll take it. He is a good coach. He made some very good calls and got the boys to produce when needed. I'll take him until he proves otherwise.

FUBeAR
August 25th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Winners WIN and losers LOSE. Our system creates Men who KNOW how to win on the battlefield and the football field. Let's see what vermin creates.

Hey, you don't need to sell beyond the sale. I'm sold. I think if the Brigadier Club is worth their salt, they'll sign Coach Thompson to that Lifetime Contract before next Saturday.

Just imagine, if he could get his Teams to follow that WINNING system for only 23 consecutive years, they could even up the series record with Furman and then, in 2041, with their 24th consecutive win over Furman, CIT can prove, once & for all, just how superior that system is.

FUBeAR
August 25th, 2017, 10:19 PM

same....I'm sold. Sign him. Lock him down. He's clearly proven himself. Why wait?

citdog
August 25th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Hey, you don't need to sell beyond the sale. I'm sold. I think if the Brigadier Club is worth their salt, they'll sign Coach Thompson to that Lifetime Contract before next Saturday.

Just imagine, if he could get his Teams to follow that WINNING system for only 23 consecutive years, they could even up the series record with Furman and then, in 2041, with their 24th consecutive win over Furman, CIT can prove once & for all just how superior that system is.

Take out a certain couple of decades (Vietnam) and the series is quite even. I know you furple verminite ****s don't like to hear that but the truth is the truth. Speaking of The Brigadier Club how is it with less living alumni than ANYONE in the SoCon how is it that they raise MORE money each year than ANYONE? That includes when marshall, pigs ass, or the mountain goat humpers were in our league???

FUBeAR
August 25th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Take out a certain couple of decades (Vietnam) and the series is quite even. I know you furple verminite ****s don't like to hear that but the truth is the truth. Speaking of The Brigadier Club how is it with less living alumni than ANYONE in the SoCon how is it that they raise MORE money each year than ANYONE? That includes when marshall, pigs ass, or the mountain goat humpers were in our league???

i stopped reading that rebuttal after, "Take out a couple of decades..."

"Other than the headwound, President Kennedy, how was your trip to Dallas?"

....but I picked it up again at Brig. Club ... Congrats! Get out the purses & pay Coach Thompson then. Don't let him go, like Coach Houston did! Y'all need a 23 year run just to get even with Furman. PAY THE MAN!! There's no doubting him, as you said. Greatest Coach in CIT history, El Cid just said...so...why no Lifetime Deal?

citdog
August 25th, 2017, 10:46 PM
i stopped reading that rebuttal after, "Take out a couple of decades..."

"Other than the headwound, President Kennedy, how was your trip to Dallas?"

....but I picked it up again at Brig. Club ... Congrats! Get out the purses & pay Coach Thompson then. Don't let him go, like Coach Houston did! Y'all need a 23 year run just to get even with Furman. PAY THE MAN!! There's no doubting him, as you said. Greatest Coach in CIT history, El Cid just said...so...why no Lifetime Deal?

While vermin grads wore womens panties or swore they puffed on others dudes schmeckles during their draft board physicals The Citadel Men did what they have done since the Mexican War and that is SHOW UP and defend you Godless rat poison drinking serpent handling baptist cowards right to be as degenerate as you possibly can be with our "lives and sacred honor". You won some football games then but lost ANY respect PATRIOTS would have for you. Let us see how your "perpetual oline coach and NEVER a coordinator" does against actual qualified HEAD COACHES. I'll wager it's worse than the last guy who had only been a position coach did. FOWLER was his name I believe.

furman sucks

FUBeAR
August 25th, 2017, 11:41 PM
While vermin grads wore womens panties or swore they puffed on others dudes schmeckles during their draft board physicals The Citadel Men did what they have done since the Mexican War and that is SHOW UP and defend you Godless rat poison drinking serpent handling baptist cowards right to be as degenerate as you possibly can be with our "lives and sacred honor". You won some football games then but lost ANY respect PATRIOTS would have for you. Let us see how your "perpetual oline coach and NEVER a coordinator" does against actual qualified HEAD COACHES. I'll wager it's worse than the last guy who had only been a position coach did. FOWLER was his name I believe.

furman sucks

Despite your expected & etched-in bluster, my impression has been that your facts are usually pretty darn accurate, but you are 0-fer in this post.

1) You have it compltely backwards. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Citadel%E2%80%93Furman_football_rivalry

CIT's BEST years against Furman were around the Vietnam era. In fact, before I donned the Purple, just a few years after Nam, the boys in powder blue had won 9 of 10. Of course, my guys and I put the proper order back to the universe and the Paladins ruled in 12 of the next 13. I guess you can try to throw up Grenada to replace your Nam error, but that pup ain't gonna hunt.

2) Coach Hendrix served as the OC during several of his years at AF

3) Coach Fowler was the DC at both Furman & at Vanderbilt

3 plays & no gain. Time to punt citdog

nodak651
August 26th, 2017, 08:25 PM
North Dakota with San Diego, likely at home, and then Cal Poly would be a great draw for UND... would love that. UND matches up really well against Cal Poly's option game. The game against SDSU would be difficult, but it would be a fun match up. That said, Cal Poly isn't going to win the Big Sky, they have been over rated at the beginning of the season for like 3-4 years in a row.
xcoffeex