10/06 @ Southeastern Louisiana
10/13 Nicholls State
10/20 @ Texas State
10/27 Sam Houston State
11/03 McNeese State
11/10 @ Central Arkansas
11/17 @ Northwestern State

http://sfajacks.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/sasu-m-footbl-sched.html

This Jack is jacked up to host the 'Jacks for a 'Jacks vs Jacks Hobo Day game. :hurray: :hurray:

The XDSU's thank you for playing out the home-n-home's :thumbsup:

youwouldno
January 31st, 2007, 04:01 PM
Nice, tough sked.

FargoBison
January 31st, 2007, 04:07 PM
This Jack is jacked up to host the 'Jacks for a 'Jacks vs Jacks Hobo Day game. :hurray: :hurray:

Gotta love the Southland, their teams never back out of a game even it means only having 5 home games.

89Hen
January 31st, 2007, 04:10 PM
Tarleton is not a state. :confused: :p

Three 2006 ranked OOC opponents. Not easy.

FargoBison with the now apparently required shot at Montana. :rolleyes:

BEAR
January 31st, 2007, 09:37 PM

RabidRabbit...you will be the "jack in the box!":thumbsup: :nod: xlolx

TexasTerror
February 1st, 2007, 08:12 AM
I'll give SFA their props. This is a great schedule and there's no FBS foes. SFA has not been known to schedule opponents from the FBS, though they did two last year.

A sub-Div I opener to work out the kinks, road trip to a very tough environment at NDSU, come back home for a great inter-sectional game against Gateway foe Western Illinois and then on the road once more to South Dakota St, never an easy opponent.

SFA can really help bring the SLC back with some wins on the road in out of conference play...

RabidRabbit
February 1st, 2007, 08:42 AM
I'll give SFA their props. This is a great schedule and there's no FBS foes. SFA has not been known to schedule opponents from the FBS, though they did two last year.

A sub-Div I opener to work out the kinks, road trip to a very tough environment at NDSU, come back home for a great inter-sectional game against Gateway foe Western Illinois and then on the road once more to South Dakota St, never an easy opponent.

SFA can really help bring the SLC back with some wins on the road in out of conference play...

True - But the Great West opponents will likely continue the domination of the Southland. :hurray: :hurray:

The games have been great between the two conferences though! :thumbsup: I look forward to more Southland Games, no matter what conference SDSU is in. :bow: :bow:

TexasTerror
February 1st, 2007, 08:52 AM
The games have been great between the two conferences though! :thumbsup: I look forward to more Southland Games, no matter what conference SDSU is in. :bow: :bow:

I agree...

SLC has really got into playing the XDSU schools. SHSU has not yet, but if you folks go to the Gateway, we have played Missouri St (four year home-and-home), Western Illinois (a few home-and-homes including a new four year deal starting in 2009) and SE Missouri St over the last decade or so...

AmsterBison
February 1st, 2007, 09:31 AM
I know SFA gave NDSU all they could handle last year - it'll be interesting to see what they do up in Fargo this year.

Gotta love the Southland for scheduling NDSU and SDSU so much.

RabidRabbit
February 1st, 2007, 09:47 AM
I know SFA gave NDSU all they could handle last year - it'll be interesting to see what they do up in Fargo this year.

Gotta love the Southland for scheduling NDSU and SDSU so much.

All the Great West teams have been successful in getting Home & Home OOC's with Southland Teams. This is in marked contrast to GWFC success in getting the Big SKy schools out of their own homes, especially since Northern Colo changed from GWFC to Big Sky.:mad: :mad:

McNeese75
February 1st, 2007, 12:54 PM
True - But the Great West opponents will likely continue the domination of the Southland. :hurray: :hurray:

Enjoy 2007 Rapid, cause were coming to get ya in 2008 :nod: :D