PDA

View Full Version : Most Obnoxious Fanbase

Pages : [1] 2

JayMYou
August 9th, 2017, 04:19 PM
I personally don't have a problem with SHSU but since I'm relatively new to this board I'm not privy to historical context. This may change year to year depending on which teams are winning vs losing but based on an overall appraisal which school would you say has (as a percentage vs total numbers) the most insufferable fans?

The options I have listed are a reflection of my limited observations to posting responses but feel free to "write in" your own candidates.

JSUSoutherner
August 9th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Alabama.

The Pud
August 9th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Texas A&M

Evolution Prime
August 9th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Ohio State

Lehigh Football Nation
August 9th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Michigan

JayMYou
August 9th, 2017, 04:31 PM
No teams supported by Walmart fans. Except NDSU of course xthumbsupx

IBleedYellow
August 9th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Michigan.

McNeese72
August 9th, 2017, 04:38 PM
SLI (USL, ULL, or U whatever the L they are calling themselves now)!!!! I'm sure all McNeese fans would agree.

Doc

Fordham
August 9th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Is this the first poll where Lehigh is too low!?!? xpeacex:p

I think it's clear that people are annoyed by whatever team is winning. No way JMU is on that list if it was made last year imo.

UNIFanSince1983
August 9th, 2017, 04:41 PM
With all the recent JMU vs SHSU stuff people forget how obnoxious the NDSU fans truly are ;)

Of course Wichita State and Iowa fans are up there on my list as well.

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 04:43 PM
SELA...if they are good. They can be downright violent

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

344Johnson
August 9th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Michigan and THE Ohio St.

BisonFan02
August 9th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Someone clearly doesn't read eGriz. xlolx xthumbsupx

My vote is WIU because of ST_Lawson....**** that guy. :D

*obviously kidding.

POD Knows
August 9th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Notre Dame, just because. And why aren't those hockey shirted puck heads from UND on this list, I know they don't have a lot of guys on this site but they suck balls at a pretty high level in their normal day to day activity.

KPSUL
August 9th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Too Bad CluckU has not been posting recently. Delaware would have been a strong candidate solely on the strength of his obnoxious posts. The only other CAA candidate, JMU has shown strong potential since last December, however, they'll need to show more staying power and consistency to get my vote, and most of them will disappear again once Mike Houston leaves for an FBS job at the end of this season and JMU returns to a level of mediocrity.

Grizalltheway
August 9th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Someone clearly doesn't read eGriz. xlolx xthumbsupx

My vote is WIU because of ST_Lawson....**** that guy. :D

*obviously kidding.

As bad as eGRiz is, 20 minutes on Bisonville will make anyone forget about it.xnodx

BisonFan02
August 9th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Lets take into account some of these fanbase's home boards:

http://www.assaultweb.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33

GoHens or a arts/crafts table at a nursing home

Gojaxstate

JMU CSNbbs

Bisonville

Katfans

Panthernation

Maroonblood

Some honorable mentions:

Siouxsports

SDSUFans

eGriz

Whatever USed calls their proboard

and others.....

A vast majority of them are borderline unreadable. xlolx

BisonFan02
August 9th, 2017, 05:03 PM
As bad as eGRiz is, 20 minutes on Bisonville will make anyone forget about it.xnodx

would it?

Serpentor
August 9th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Ohio State

That's THE Ohio State, you uncultured Philistine. O-H! I-O!

Alabama, hands down.

cx500d
August 9th, 2017, 05:11 PM

Alabama, hands down.

4 dead in O-H! I-O! How many?

GodHelpTheBears
August 9th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Arkansas baseball fans are the worst I've ever observed. Holy Jesus they complain about literally everything, and this is coming from a guy that complains about a lot.

Grizalltheway
August 9th, 2017, 05:31 PM
would it?
It would

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 9th, 2017, 05:32 PM
JMU over all of them......its not even close. They want to matter so bad and they will tell you all about it. They are more annoying than people that crossfit or most marines.

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder147/500x/66308147/when-you-havent-told-anyone-in-5-minutes-when-you-havent-told-anyone-youre-a-marine-in-10-minutes.jpg

JALMOND
August 9th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Duck fans.

Thumper 76
August 9th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Man, that's tough for me. It depends on the time of year. Overall I'd go NDSU fans, but JMU and SHSU have been making a hell of a push recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serpentor
August 9th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Man, that's tough for me. It depends on the time of year. Overall I'd go NDSU fans, but JMU and SHSU have been making a hell of a push recently.

The Brookings Snugglebunnies have a few bad apples in their fanbase too. :P

BigHouseClosedEnd
August 9th, 2017, 06:23 PM
JMU over all of them......its not even close. They want to matter so bad and they will tell you all about it. They are more annoying than people that crossfit or most marines.

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder147/500x/66308147/when-you-havent-told-anyone-in-5-minutes-when-you-havent-told-anyone-youre-a-marine-in-10-minutes.jpg

I think the Gif would be more appropriate with a JMU fan and "FBS aspirations" as the punchline.

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Too Bad CluckU has not been posting recently. Delaware would have been a strong candidate solely on the strength of his obnoxious posts. The only other CAA candidate, JMU has shown strong potential since last December, however, they'll need to show more staying power and consistency to get my vote, and most of them will disappear again once Mike Houston leaves for an FBS job at the end of this season and JMU returns to a level of mediocrity.

No comment

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

BisonFan02
August 9th, 2017, 06:37 PM
https://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxn094xsF1rksdr2o1_500.gif

We know. :D

TheKingpin28
August 9th, 2017, 06:43 PM

Clearly you have never met a Sconnie who talks like he is from Bawhston and supports the Bunnies. I heard he gets a little rambunctious. :D

PAllen
August 9th, 2017, 06:43 PM
With all the recent JMU vs SHSU stuff people forget how obnoxious the NDSU fans truly are ;)

At least NDSU fans have something to be obnoxious about. It's the UNI fans that really get me :)

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 9th, 2017, 06:46 PM
I think the Gif would be more appropriate with a JMU fan and "FBS aspirations" as the punchline.True but it's ultimately the same thing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

milleniumkat

Did you just say crossfit?? lolol. that was good

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

BisonFan02
Clearly you have never met a Sconnie who talks like he is from Bawhston and supports the Bunnies. I heard he gets a little rambunctious. :D

..............................what? xlolx

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Holy **** if you guys send each other one more smiley emoji i'm going to puke.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

BisonFan02
August 9th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Holy **** if you guys send each other one more smiley emoji i'm going to puke.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu (http://www.KinderGentlerMK.edu)

xblahxxviolinxxtroublexxslapfightx

TheKingpin28
August 9th, 2017, 07:00 PM

Ask him about his "car keys". I damn near pissed myself at Rooters one night when he started talking like he lived near Fenway since I was laughing so hard. I could not take him seriously the rest of the night.

TheKingpin28
August 9th, 2017, 07:01 PM
xblahxxviolinxxtroublexxslapfightx

xpeacexxbeerchugxxhypedx:pxhighfivex

Professor Chaos
August 9th, 2017, 07:06 PM
The is absolutely and unequivocably Green Bay Packer fans... there is no debate to be had.

PAllen
August 9th, 2017, 07:07 PM
4 dead in O-H! I-O! How many?

Why?

cx500d
August 9th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o106BuPR4B8

Thumper 76
August 9th, 2017, 08:24 PM

Dood, sweah to gawd I can do a pretty wicked awesome Bahston. On occasion. Among other impressions.

Thumper 76
August 9th, 2017, 08:25 PM
The Brookings Snugglebunnies have a few bad apples in their fanbase too. :P

Oh, I bet I'm in that group! :D

Bill
August 9th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Write in choice:

Patriots fans. I'm a recent transplant to New England...and it's painful.

TheKingpin28
August 9th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Dood, sweah to gawd I can do a pretty wicked awesome Bahston. On occasion. Among other impressions.

I actually just "heard" that in your voice as I read it.

jmufan999
August 9th, 2017, 08:39 PM

Houston's not leaving after this year. he's leaving after next year. book it. seriously. willing to gamble on it. at least i'll gamble that he won't leave after this year. i have said many times, though, that i think it's going to be for a P5 job. my guess has always been NC State. if i predict something that specific this far out, and i'm right, i expect some rep points, people.

i'm not so sure about the mediocrity part. we haven't had a losing season since 2002 (pretty sure that's the longest streak in the country). as unpopular as Withers was, he was 18-6. a lot of schools would kill for that. it's a great job, we'll get a good one when MH leaves. i honestly don't know who the last bad coach we had was, because it would have been before i was even in college. and i'm old now.

BisonFan02
August 9th, 2017, 09:04 PM
I actually just "heard" that in your voice as I read it.

You are mistaking normal obnoxious sconnie for noreaster.

UNIFanSince1983
August 9th, 2017, 09:22 PM
At least NDSU fans have something to be obnoxious about. It's the UNI fans that really get me :)

I suppose we can be when we are good. Currently, we aren't so we can't be obnoxious when we know we suck :)

Unless you consider sandbagging obnoxious, but then McNeese should top the list xnodx

clenz
August 9th, 2017, 09:27 PM
I suppose we can be when we are good. Currently, we aren't so we can't be obnoxious when we know we suck :)

Unless you consider sandbagging obnoxious, but then McNeese should top the list xnodx

Theres like 4 of us left

BisonFan02
August 9th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Theres like 4 of us left

I miss everyone's favorite Jr High football coach... xlolx

ElCid
August 9th, 2017, 09:59 PM
The Citadel? Really???? I guess I will have to step it up if anyone thinks that.

Pard4Life
August 9th, 2017, 10:32 PM
LEHIGH
Yankees
Cowboys
NY Rangers
Penguins

Thumper 76
August 9th, 2017, 10:53 PM
You are mistaking normal obnoxious sconnie for noreaster.

Sir, I know how to do Sconnie/Yooper. Not the same.

BisonFan02
August 9th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Sir, I know how to do Sconnie/Yooper. Not the same.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-09-2015/tsr029.gif

Go...gate
August 9th, 2017, 11:50 PM
No Patriot League schools? Blasphemy!

PAllen
August 9th, 2017, 11:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o106BuPR4B8

Guess I should have said "How many more?"

ffwd to 2:40 on the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRE9vMBBe10

JSUSoutherner
August 10th, 2017, 12:21 AM

Gojaxstate

JMU CSNbbs

Bisonville

Katfans

Panthernation

Maroonblood

Some honorable mentions:

Siouxsports

SDSUFans

eGriz

and others.....

GJS isn't bad. It's got some homer bias (shocker, right?) but it's nothing compared to something like Bisonville. Pretty sure we spend more time on GJS complaining than bragging.

cx500d
August 10th, 2017, 05:23 AM
Guess I should have said "How many more?"

ffwd to 2:40 on the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRE9vMBBe10

Better stated. I was trying to find a decent live version, but most were acoustic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mattymc727
August 10th, 2017, 06:21 AM
So people hate winners

chattownmocs
August 10th, 2017, 06:33 AM
The jacksonville state Board is sad. I read the other day how chattanooga's program was a mess because "several of Arth's assistants jump shipped," no mention that they left for NFL jobs.

clenz
August 10th, 2017, 07:41 AM
GJS isn't bad. It's got some homer bias (shocker, right?) but it's nothing compared to something like Bisonville. Pretty sure we spend more time on GJS complaining than bragging.
Ironically he left BisonNation off of that.

That isn't even borderline

caribbeanhen
August 10th, 2017, 07:48 AM

Gojaxstate

JMU CSNbbs

Bisonville

Katfans

Panthernation

Maroonblood

Some honorable mentions:

Siouxsports

SDSUFans

eGriz

and others.....

I've never once seen arts and crafts mentioned on Gohens, nursing homes maybe..... but they do have the best top 25 pool in all of FCS without the behind the scenes corruption.....

Cocky
August 10th, 2017, 07:56 AM
We would get more votes if we could win more in December and January.

The fans who get to me are the ones who are "all that" but lose. ULaLa (or as stated earlier, whatever their name is this week) is a great example, Troy and UAB fans are hard to listen to. Its been so long since GaSo won I should add them.

clenz
August 10th, 2017, 07:56 AM
Also, how the **** did UNI end up on this?

I was on tapatalk last night and didn't see the poll until now.

Seriously, there's like 2 UNI fans here full time and one or two that are around later.

It's me - who is harder on UNI than any opposing fan base could be.
It's UNIFanSince83 who is about at level headed as it gets

PantherNation is ded. There's like 7 people there. There are posts from July 26th on the first page of threads in the football forum. Page 2 goes back to April. Into last season by page 4

Thumper 76
August 10th, 2017, 08:01 AM
I've never once seen arts and crafts mentioned on Gohens, nursing homes maybe..... but they do have the best top 25 pool in all of FCS without the behind the scenes corruption.....

xlolx oh man you're pathetic.

clenz
August 10th, 2017, 08:04 AM
xlolx oh man you're pathetic.

It takes a special mind of douche**** to pull the **** he does, doesn't it?

caribbeanhen
August 10th, 2017, 08:15 AM
It takes a special mind of douche**** to pull the **** he does, doesn't it?

I wasn't talking about you hacker

but if either of you want to learn how to run a game, just ask Hensrock..... it's the best!

Lehigh'98
August 10th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Lehigh

clenz
August 10th, 2017, 08:19 AM

but if either of you want to learn how to run a game, just ask Hensrock..... it's the best!
I'm good.

I learned from Ursus....you know, the guy that uses the exact same formula and set up to run the best FCS poll in the country.

milleniumkat
August 10th, 2017, 08:21 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170810/d259ac8e88cca46eba5c4a2dbc6819bb.jpg

sorry, i just had to.

"Do the things, win the points"

caribbeanhen
August 10th, 2017, 08:23 AM
I'm good.

I learned from Ursus....you know, the guy that uses the exact same formula and set up to run the best FCS poll in the country.

well why not bring it back to AGS?.... it's not just the Delaware fan base that's passed it's prime, very user friendly format to make the picks for us old technically challenged types.... or at least go over to gohens.net and sign up

clenz
August 10th, 2017, 08:34 AM
well why not bring it back to AGS?.... it's not just the Delaware fan base that's passed it's prime, very user friendly format to make the picks for us old technically challenged types.... or at least go over to gohens.net and sign up
I already said I might - and you were involved in that thread.
The reason I wouldn't?

Hmm...

I'm working 55 hours a week
I'm in grad school and in class 12 hours a week after work
My wife owns her own business and the nights I'm not in class she is working until 7 or 8
I have a 4 year and 2 year old
I do my AGS poll research and vote
I'm attempting a project with a few buddies that is intensive behind the scenes right now

Not exactly a ton of time to run a game in my life. My alarm goes off at 5:15. I'm out my door by 6:15-6:30. Nights I don't have class I'm getting home, with both kids by myself, at about 5:30-6:00. I have both kids by myself through bed time. I finally get them both down by about 8:45-9:00. By then my wife is home, so I spend some time actually getting to talk to her. Then I have my school work to do...turns out a masters program actually takes some effort, especially when carrying a 3.8 GPA through 27 credit hours...while working 55 hours a week and all of the other stuff listed. I get done with school work about 1-1:30. I finally get to bed about 2-2:30....and repeat the next day.

Thumper 76
August 10th, 2017, 08:38 AM

Great. Go do that one then.

caribbeanhen
August 10th, 2017, 08:40 AM
The reason I wouldn't?

Hmm...

My wife owns her own business and the nights I'm not in class she is working until 7 or 8
I'm attempting a project with a few buddies that is intensive behind the scenes right now

Not exactly a ton of time to run a game in my life. My alarm goes off at 5:15. I'm out my door by 6:15-6:30. Nights I don't have class I'm getting home, with both kids by myself, at about 5:30-6:00. I have both kids by myself through bed time. I finally get them both down by about 8:45-9:00. By then my wife is home, so I spend some time actually getting to talk to her. Then I have my school work to do...turns out a masters program actually takes some effort, especially when carrying a 3.8 GPA through 27 credit hours...while working 55 hours a week and all of the other stuff listed. I get done with school work about 1-1:30. I finally get to bed about 2-2:30....and repeat the next day.

yea I remember, I'm banned haha

you sound like a multi taker but that's a lot of tasking .... well if you don't do it, fine by me because despite what you might think I don't really have time for these games myself...

mango433
August 10th, 2017, 08:50 AM
The reason I wouldn't?

Hmm...

So...you are running the game? You don't seem THAT busy.

Bisonator
August 10th, 2017, 08:55 AM
Dang looks like we are slipping. JMU beats us for the chipper last year and now we have fallen from the obnoxious throne.:(

And wtf wasn't SDSU in the poll? Oh that's right they usually lose to NDSU before they can get obnoxious.xlolx

jmufan999
August 10th, 2017, 08:57 AM
So people hate winners

not to get too philosophical, but isn't this what we've always done in this country? build someone up from nothing then slowly (or quickly) tear them down?

in FCS, you win, then *some* other fans say obnoxious stuff to you: it was a fluke, we coulda/woulda/shoulda done this, blah blah blah. are you just supposed to sit there and not respond? of course not. you respond, and then *some* people find that obnoxious.

the other thing that happens after you win is you gain more bandwagon fans. more fans = more voices. that can be obnoxious because you see the same message over and over. the bigger your fan base is to start with, the more you end up with post-bandwagon (obviously).

Evolution Prime
August 10th, 2017, 08:59 AM

Alabama, hands down.

Nope, I refuse to add the "THE" to their name. They aren't that special. Special Ed maybe.

BadlandsGrizFan
August 10th, 2017, 09:00 AM
Man NDSU fans arent that bad....

I went and watched the Griz play in Fargo....

They have the only tailgating experience that is on par with what we do at Montana that I've seen. All the people there were friendly and did the normal small trash talk which we gave right back and than enjoyed a beer together.

The only actual assholes were college students you would run into that would talk ****...and in that scenario I would respond as I always do to drunk college kids....By grabbing my balls and saying "right here college boy"

DirtyDukes
August 10th, 2017, 09:01 AM

Mike might leave but we won't be mediocre. Can't stop this ball, baby!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170810/d259ac8e88cca46eba5c4a2dbc6819bb.jpg

sorry, i just had to.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/zoidberg-you-should-feel-bad.jpg

bobcathpdevil56
August 10th, 2017, 09:04 AM
Dang looks like we are slipping. JMU beats us for the chipper last year and now we have fallen from the obnoxious throne.:(

And wtf wasn't SDSU in the poll? Oh that's right they usually lose to NDSU before they can get obnoxious.xlolx

What sucks for the NDSU fan base, is that your top 3 most annoying fans are no longer on AGS. Lakes, JBB, and MPLSBison have all hung up there keyboards, so it is gonna be tough to reclaim that top spot

Bisonator
August 10th, 2017, 09:08 AM
What sucks for the NDSU fan base, is that your top 3 most annoying fans are no longer on AGS. Lakes, JBB, and MPLSBison have all hung up there keyboards, so it is gonna be tough to reclaim that top spot
Yeah miss those guys.xlolx

Serpentor
August 10th, 2017, 09:12 AM

Extended session Bison Novemberists finally left when their team didn't win a natty.

walliver
August 10th, 2017, 09:19 AM
The most annoying fanbase I have ever dealt with was Georgia Southern. Fortunately, they are the Belch's problem now.

I didn't vote for any of the offered choices because most of the schools listed have their reputations tainted by just one or two AGS posters.

Chattanooga fans are not all Chattowns. Most Citadel fans I have met are not Citdogs.

I have noticed over the last decade on AGS that successful seasons, especially championship seasons, bring out obnoxious fans who quickly disappear once their team loses a few games.

JSUSoutherner
August 10th, 2017, 09:33 AM
The jacksonville state Board is sad. I read the other day how chattanooga's program was a mess because "several of Arth's assistants jump shipped," no mention that they left for NFL jobs.
You should check out my signature some time.

UNIFanSince1983
August 10th, 2017, 09:34 AM
The most annoying fanbase I have ever dealt with was Georgia Southern. Fortunately, they are the Belch's problem now.

I didn't vote for any of the offered choices because most of the schools listed have their reputations tainted by just one or two AGS posters.

Chattanooga fans are not all Chattowns. Most Citadel fans I have met are not Citdogs.

I have noticed over the last decade on AGS that successful seasons, especially championship seasons, bring out obnoxious fans who quickly disappear once their team loses a few games.

But most Bison fans are what they seem. So I think they deserve the crown.

KPSUL
August 10th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Houston's not leaving after this year. he's leaving after next year. book it. seriously. willing to gamble on it. at least i'll gamble that he won't leave after this year. i have said many times, though, that i think it's going to be for a P5 job. my guess has always been NC State. if i predict something that specific this far out, and i'm right, i expect some rep points, people.

i'm not so sure about the mediocrity part. we haven't had a losing season since 2002 (pretty sure that's the longest streak in the country). as unpopular as Withers was, he was 18-6. a lot of schools would kill for that. it's a great job, we'll get a good one when MH leaves. i honestly don't know who the last bad coach we had was, because it would have been before i was even in college. and i'm old now.

I'll grant you one thing, when he does leave it will be with more class and consideration for the JMU program than Withers. And I don't think it will for a ragtag program like Texas State. However, he might want to stay longer, but if given the kind of offer your speculating it would be an offer he couldn't really refuse. I'm betting on 2017 being his last at JMU unless a solid and acceptable FBS opportunity for the JMU program is clearly on the horizon.

clenz
August 10th, 2017, 10:13 AM
But most Bison fans are what they seem. So I think they deserve the crown.
I have such a mixed bag of emotions when it comes to NDSU fans.

Many of them online (AGS, CS, PN, Twitter, etc.) are massive douchenozels.
Many of them in person are....much the same way

However, most/pretty good majority of them in person are actually pretty god damn good people. I've been to a few games in Fargo (UNI and non UNI). I have been treated better at NDSU tailgates than anywhere else I've been.

I text a couple Bison fans on the daily - like a lot. Shockingly I don't have a large cohort of friends xlolx, but I'd consider two of them (plus 1 SDSU fan) about as good of a friend/confidant as I have. One of them is allowing me to stay with him for 4 days in a couple weeks for free...well I have to bring him a CFA sammy but that's cheap. I know between him (and his dad, who is cool as **** and is Facebook friends with me), the other NDSU fan I text with, the rest of the guys from AGS I'll come across, the NDSU guys I interact with on Twitter and any random NDSU fan that sees me in my MVSU shirt is going to treat me very....very....VERY....well.

They are the strangest mix of a fanbase I've come across. They have all the worst parts about Hawkeye fans (essentially NDSU is Iowa but smaller in so many ways), and yet many of them have the ability to put those qualities aside and be normal, good, people.

I do hate them.
I want to hate them.
In so many ways, I can't hate them.

POD Knows
August 10th, 2017, 10:22 AM

However, most/pretty good majority of them in person are actually pretty god damn good people. I've been to a few games in Fargo (UNI and non UNI). I have been treated better at NDSU tailgates than anywhere else I've been.

I text a couple Bison fans on the daily - like a lot. Shockingly I don't have a large cohort of friends xlolx, but I'd consider two of them (plus 1 SDSU fan) about as good of a friend/confidant as I have. One of them is allowing me to stay with him for 4 days in a couple weeks for free...well I have to bring him a CFA sammy but that's cheap. I know between him (and his dad, who is cool as **** and is Facebook friends with me), the other NDSU fan I text with, the rest of the guys from AGS I'll come across, the NDSU guys I interact with on Twitter and any random NDSU fan that sees me in my MVSU shirt is going to treat me very....very....VERY....well.

They are the strangest mix of a fanbase I've come across. They have all the worst parts about Hawkeye fans (essentially NDSU is Iowa but smaller in so many ways), and yet many of them have the ability to put those qualities aside and be normal, good, people.

I do hate them.
I want to hate them.
In so many ways, I can't hate them.Did you get a ticket to the game yet?

Bisonator
August 10th, 2017, 10:24 AM

I do hate them.
I want to hate them.
In so many ways, I can't hate them.
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/22/22b933b11f8c0890c6e8a1efed1046fe3f99a3aa188dd315d8 9cbaeb74b5ae7b.jpg

clenz
August 10th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Did you get a ticket to the game yet?
Nope.

NDSU is sold out.
MVSU apparently isn't selling any tickets to any game.
Haven't had time to memorize the dance BF02 told me would get me a free ticket
I'm not sure I need to see the game in person
BWW is right across the streetxlolx

Bison56
August 10th, 2017, 10:30 AM
JMU, because this thread is obnoxious.

caribbeanhen
August 10th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Great. Go do that one then.

very enlightening post..... for a 12 year veteran of gohens..... lordy son

POD Knows
August 10th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Nope.

NDSU is sold out.
BWW is right across the streetxlolxWe might have tickets, I usually like to get an SRO because I don't like to sit and that frees up a ticket. BF02 keeps track of the rest of the people that are going. We have 9 tickets and every once in while, one frees up.

caribbeanhen
August 10th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Did you get a ticket to the game yet?

No but he's bringing his Beatle Albums... haha

DirtyDukes
August 10th, 2017, 10:37 AM
JMU, because this thread is obnoxious.

http://i.imgur.com/9rYVxqH.jpg

POD Knows
August 10th, 2017, 10:38 AM
No but he's bringing his Beatle Albums... hahaGood, because we are going to burn them at halftime like they did with disco albums in NYC back in the day.

caribbeanhen
August 10th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Good, because we are going to burn them at halftime like they did with disco albums in NYC back in the day.

Beatles and Disco in the same sentence.... you've done it now

Bison56
August 10th, 2017, 10:48 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c5/78/53/c578536ac77e847e0c63d6e23c11c5fc.png (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi874nxgc3VAhVJwWMKHT_ZCmEQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F557531 628851781312%2F&psig=AFQjCNH-mZrKWGjsmPY9OJR6pXlCV4hGKw&ust=1502466325895019)

BisonFan02
August 10th, 2017, 10:50 AM
Ironically he left BisonNation off of that.

That isn't even borderline

Bisonnation.info? I'm only looking at main fan forums.

Fordham
August 10th, 2017, 10:58 AM
1) - win it all

+

2) combine other fans' envy with a few dbag homers from your own school who come out of the woodwork when you win

=

3) Most obnoxious fanbase award

Is that recipe or did I miss something? Man, I wish we were good enough to be considered that obnoxious.

<golf clap for JMU and NDSU>

BisonFan02
August 10th, 2017, 10:59 AM
Nope.

NDSU is sold out.
BWW is right across the streetxlolx

We might have tickets, I usually like to get an SRO because I don't like to sit and that frees up a ticket. BF02 keeps track of the rest of the people that are going. We have 9 tickets and every once in while, one frees up.

We got ya covered clenzy....I have one.

Mattymc727
August 10th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Trust me, I'm a diehard Pats fan. The only reason everyone hates us is pure jealousy. Everyone wants to root for the underdog/watch the champs go down. Its the same reason we hated NDSU during their run, and why people are starting to hate JMU. UNH has been everyone's respected/loveable losers, but the minute we actually win 2 or 3 nattys, people will hate the wildcats and their fans.

We really need to find a fanbase that talks trash WITHOUT the rings, someone like Chatty (or Eagles fans)....

344Johnson
August 10th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Notre Dame, just because. And why aren't those hockey shirted puck heads from UND on this list, I know they don't have a lot of guys on this site but they suck balls at a pretty high level in their normal day to day activity.

Im coming for you, old man.

BisonFan02
August 10th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Im coming for you, old man.

Good luck. xlolx

clenz
August 10th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Bisonnation.info? I'm only looking at main fan forums.

Bisonville. Idk. Whatever one i beattlejuiced last week

POD Knows
August 10th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Im coming for you, old man.You better come heavy fish eater. :D

DirtyDukes
August 10th, 2017, 11:39 AM
We really need to find a fanbase that talks trash WITHOUT the rings

Aren't they currently leading the poll?

Grizalltheway
August 10th, 2017, 11:39 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c5/78/53/c578536ac77e847e0c63d6e23c11c5fc.png (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi874nxgc3VAhVJwWMKHT_ZCmEQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F557531 628851781312%2F&psig=AFQjCNH-mZrKWGjsmPY9OJR6pXlCV4hGKw&ust=1502466325895019)

Where the hell is the fun in that?

BisonFan02
August 10th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Bisonville. Idk. Whatever one o besttlejuiced last week

That's Bisonville

ngineer
August 10th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Penn State. One more "We Are" chant and "It's too the moon, Alice!" I am really dating myself with that one.

Bison56
August 10th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Penn State. One more "We Are" chant and "It's too the moon, Alice!" I am really dating myself with that one.

Great show!
http://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/c_limit,w_680/fl_lossy,pg_1,q_auto/azfwvudhswrvvt2qdcdu.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiQhNPqks3VAhUNx2MKHWnQD2EQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.complex.com%2Fpop-culture%2F2013%2F10%2Fbest-sitcom-one-liners%2Fone-of-these-days-alice-pow-straight-to-the-moon&psig=AFQjCNGY7kJnP_hnkQXdpM8_QyLjMgDntg&ust=1502470998706208)

BisonTru
August 10th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Most obnoxious fanb̶a̶s̶e̶.

Chattanooga

Silenoz
August 10th, 2017, 12:28 PM
We're in 5th place? Man, we really have fallen off

bobcathpdevil56
August 10th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Extended session Bison Novemberists finally left when their team didn't win a natty.

MPLS was definitely not a Novemberist. He was a mid-July, middle of the night, post that NDSU and all "flagship" universities should drop football as a varsity sport. Or go D-III

JSUSoutherner
August 10th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Most obnoxious fanb̶a̶s̶e̶.

Chattanooga

I wouldn't say that. Most of their fans, especially the older fans, are really hospitable people.

The students can be pretty terrible but it's like that for just about every school.

*notices that "base" is crossed out*

Yeah, there's one fan that defintely comes to mind. :D

Catamount87
August 10th, 2017, 12:44 PM

And it looks like he has a cousin who's a fan of that superb southern institution of higher learning located on a certain peninsula in SC which bestows its eloquence of fine education upon the gracious privileged few.

ST_Lawson
August 10th, 2017, 12:51 PM

Pow....right in the kissah.

SU DOG
August 10th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Alabama.

BINGO!!!
100% They are elitist and the Tide will not play a Samford, JSU, or even the FBS teams other than Auburn. Their rule is NO other in-state team, and their fans' rule is "If it ain't bammer, it ain't nothin". If you live in this state, you know how this is.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 10th, 2017, 01:36 PM
1) - win it all

+

2) combine other fans' envy with a few dbag homers from your own school who come out of the woodwork when you win

=

3) Most obnoxious fanbase award

Is that recipe or did I miss something? Man, I wish we were good enough to be considered that obnoxious.

<golf clap for JMU and NDSU>To be fair JMU fans were horrible before they won anything and especially in 2008......I loved walking out of that ****hole stadium and seeing the tears and disbelief. The "bar scene" afterwards was epic...........(It wasnt)

Panther88
August 10th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Ohio State

Please. smh And it's THE Ohio State University.

Only obnoxious if your first name is "*ichigan" or scum-level fcs'ers attempting to be at THE Ohio State level in anything. :D

DirtyDukes
August 10th, 2017, 01:52 PM
To be fair JMU fans were horrible before they won anything and especially in 2008......I loved walking out of that ****hole stadium and seeing the tears and disbelief. The "bar scene" afterwards was epic...........(It wasnt)

To be more fair Griz fans were terrible in 2004, I loved walking out of that stadium with a National Championship and seeing the tears and disbelief. The bar scene after was epic (it was).

Ivytalk
August 10th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Marshall, when Marshall was FCS.

JMU was right up there in the Mickey Matthews era, probably less so now.

Within the Ivies, Dartmouth was the hands-down winner when I was in school back in the 70s. Not even close. Nowadays, fan interest has shrunk so much that it's hard to tell. Maybe Penn.

caribbeanhen
August 10th, 2017, 02:01 PM

Cluck was a Delaware fan but shifted over to Sam Houston after his idol KC was fired, now that Brock is out, The Clucker might come back.... Cluck was right on about Dave Brock.... this poll cannot be complete until Cluck announces his new and true fandom...

milleniumkat
August 10th, 2017, 02:15 PM
I would have thought the good folks of SHSU would be leading this poll. Maybe it's pity keeping us out? Makes sense. And it's appreciated.

That must mean some of these other places really have some problems.

DirtyDukes
August 10th, 2017, 02:21 PM
I would have thought the good folks of SHSU would be leading this poll. Maybe it's pity keeping us out? Makes sense. And it's appreciated.

That must mean some of these other places really have some problems.

Do you know how to read a poll there bud

BadlandsGrizFan
August 10th, 2017, 02:44 PM
To be more fair Griz fans were terrible in 2004, I loved walking out of that stadium with a National Championship and seeing the tears and disbelief. The bar scene after was epic (it was).

I recently was part of a hiring process.....had a kid from JMU apply and interview...he was very qualified.....gave it to someone else because I cant stand JMU fans...

suck it

Thumper 76
August 10th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Please. smh And it's THE Ohio State University.

Only obnoxious if your first name is "*ichigan" or scum-level fcs'ers attempting to be at THE Ohio State level in anything. :D

No. It's Ohio State. And I hate Michigan to. On Wisconsin.

DirtyDukes
August 10th, 2017, 02:50 PM
I recently was part of a hiring process.....had a kid from JMU apply and interview...he was very qualified.....gave it to someone else because I cant stand JMU fans...

suck it

Sounds like he avoided a dickhead boss

Serpentor
August 10th, 2017, 02:50 PM

On to finishing third place in the division! Go Buckeyes!

ysubigred
August 10th, 2017, 03:19 PM
I didn't see YSU on the list xeyebrowx

Threads like Win at all costs recruiting rapists :(

JSUSoutherner
August 10th, 2017, 03:43 PM
I didn't see YSU on the list xeyebrowx

Threads like Win at all costs recruiting rapists :(

Those aren't obnoxious. Those are just sad.

milleniumkat
August 10th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Do you know how to read a poll there bud

Dont see it. help a brother out

TheKingpin28
August 10th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Gophers fans.

Nothing better than wearing the Green and Gold in Dinkytown letting them know they are NDSU's little bitch.

Bucs2016
August 10th, 2017, 04:41 PM
I had to vote Citadel. Not all of em. The actual players are cool. The guys who left there and went into military service, all heros.

But that 3rd type of Citadel fan??? They are the minority of Citadel fans to be fair but they are:
- They are in their 40s and still talk to others like they are hazing knobs in freshman year.
- They wear tactical style 5.11 pants, carry a camp gym bag and use military lingo
- They talk Citadel football like Citadel has NDSU tradition
- They leave the impression that they went into the Marines or SEALS or something totally badass......
- Then you find out no, they simply graduated the military themed college and never left Charleston.
- It leads most of their coworkers to avoid them, laugh at them or wonder if they need mental health attention.

Which explains their attitude towards everyone around them. Sad!

Bucs2016
August 10th, 2017, 04:44 PM
As for FBS it has to be Bama or Ohio State fans.

Although my very own USC Gamecocks have a claim to it. Many say South Carolina fans "have an Alabama mouth with a Vandy trophy case"

jmufan999
August 10th, 2017, 04:44 PM
JMU was right up there in the Mickey Matthews era, probably less so now.

methinks you're mixing up "most obnoxious coach" with "most obnoxious fanbase". we're WAY more obnoxious now, give us some credit. by the way, I would have hated Mickey as an opposing fan, but as a JMU fan, he was f***ing hilarious. every press conference included several one-liners. he was like the Jerry Glanville of FCS.

jmufan999
August 10th, 2017, 04:46 PM
WHOA, we're in THIRD now??? wtf?!!!

McTailGator
August 10th, 2017, 04:47 PM
SLI (USL, ULL, or U whatever the L they are calling themselves now)!!!! I'm sure all McNeese fans would agree.

Doc

Yep Doc, you got it.

Without a doubt, UL@Lafayette is without a doubt, the absolute worst and most obnoxious fans anywhere. No contest, no point in even continuing this thread. It's over.

cx500d
August 10th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Gophers fans.

Nothing better than wearing the Green and Gold in Dinkytown letting them know they are NDSU's little bitch.

This is true....I got ejected and lifetime ban from the gopher hole for trolling...and it was about the weakest troll ever, after we beat iowa and they were all up in arms about how much better they would have played us to beat us. Basically just said something to the effect of "Why are they afraid to schedule NDSU"

milleniumkat
August 10th, 2017, 05:30 PM
You have to cut JMU some slack tho. This is the first time they have been relevant during the real internet era. The last time they were winners everyone had aol.com emails. So i just take it in stride.

WestCoastAggie
August 10th, 2017, 05:32 PM
You need to have ChatttownMocs or FAMU on here.

cx500d
August 10th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Wow, Citdog, er I mean Citadel is making a comeback!

milleniumkat
August 10th, 2017, 05:35 PM
You'd be pissed off too if you won the Natty and can't even get a game on real TV. The ESPN3 game vs FBS team is the high water mark.

What is "The Sprint Network"?

Is that DD streaming the game from his phone? Does he charge for that service?

TheKingpin28
August 10th, 2017, 05:36 PM
This is true....I got ejected and lifetime ban from the gopher hole for trolling...and it was about the weakest troll ever, after we beat iowa and they were all up in arms about how much better they would have played us to beat us. Basically just said something to the effect of "Why are they afraid to schedule NDSU"

Gophers fans have the mentality of the following teams: Ohio St, Bama, Michigan, USCt, Clemson, every SEC team, and any other team who are egomaniacs. They cannot come to the idea that they are a mediocre team at best on their good days, and Tim Brewster on their bad days. I cannot stand them as they act like they are god's given gift to mankind since their hockey team has won 5 championships since 1948 and 2 of them were in 2003 and 2004, so their "talent" will translate over to other sports. I make it my goal to wear NDSU gear whenever I am in Dinkytown.

Scrappy94
August 10th, 2017, 06:10 PM

This is actually spot on. Also seems to be lots of trash talk about teams that they don't even play anymore.

Scrappy94
August 10th, 2017, 06:11 PM
I wouldn't say that. Most of their fans, especially the older fans, are really hospitable people.

The students can be pretty terrible but it's like that for just about every school.

You mean like you...

WestCoastAggie
August 10th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Wow, Citdog, er I mean Citadel is making a comeback!

Well, he's always said they "shall rise again."

Grizalltheway
August 10th, 2017, 10:31 PM
You have to cut JMU some slack tho. This is the first time they have been relevant during the real internet era. The last time they were winners everyone had aol.com emails. So i just take it in stride.

Man, only someone from Texass would talk smack about a team that dick slapped them by 60 in their house.

JayMYou
August 10th, 2017, 10:58 PM

suck it

The fact a JMU grad was applying for a job at The Waffle House proves the quality of the education is sliding. I guess we can take solace in the fact that by stating he was "very qualified" you're intimating that he'd have your job as late shift assistant manager inside a week?

JayMYou
August 11th, 2017, 12:30 AM

aaaand the last time SH was a winner was... when everyone could time travel and post stupid s*** on boards 100 years prior?

milleniumkat
August 11th, 2017, 03:56 AM
Man, only someone from Texass would talk smack about a team that dick slapped them by 60 in their house.

Well we can't beat em on the field, might as well smack em where you can.

milleniumkat
August 11th, 2017, 03:57 AM
aaaand the last time SH was a winner was... when everyone could time travel and post stupid s*** on boards 100 years prior?

That makes no sense. There is no such thing as time travel. That was just a movie.

milleniumkat
August 11th, 2017, 04:34 AM

You see your logic says that smack talk should only be done by the winning team. But that's flawed. The wining team has no need to snack talk. Civilized people understand this.

chattownmocs
August 11th, 2017, 06:07 AM
You should check out my signature some time.

Hyperbolic but yet accurate. You don't fall out of the throne of the OVC overnight, your program is however in a definite decline from where your previous coaches' recruits had it

August 11th, 2017, 07:30 AM

It is nice to be recognized for all the hard work.

GodHelpTheBears
August 11th, 2017, 07:32 AM
Depending on the outcome of certain games this season, particularly in September, I could be a one-man wrecking crew.

I highly doubt the outcomes I am referring to will happen, but you never know I guess...

JSUSoutherner
August 11th, 2017, 07:34 AM
You mean like you...
Cute.

Hyperbolic but yet accurate. You don't fall out of the throne of the OVC overnight, your program is however in a definite decline from where your previous coaches' recruits had it

Yup. Bringing in 5-star recruits is definitely the tell-tale sign of a declining program.

DirtyDukes
August 11th, 2017, 08:21 AM
You see your logic says that smack talk should only be done by the winning team. But that's flawed. The wining team has no need to snack talk. Civilized people understand this.

You're right about the winning team not needing to smack talk, but I'd add the addendum "Unless the team losing by 60 runs their mouth constantly". You don't see us talking smack to NDSU or YSU.

chattownmocs
August 11th, 2017, 08:47 AM
Cute.

Yup. Bringing in 5-star recruits is definitely the tell-tale sign of a declining program.

Wtf

milleniumkat
August 11th, 2017, 08:56 AM
It is nice to be recognized for all the hard work.

lol. good stuff.

milleniumkat
August 11th, 2017, 08:58 AM
You're right about the winning team not needing to smack talk, but I'd add the addendum "Unless the team losing by 60 runs their mouth constantly". You don't see us talking smack to NDSU or YSU.

unless the winning team start the smack talk. then it's all bets cancelled. You don't talk smack to them because you only talk smack to those you feel good about whipping. which is the definition of a pussy.

JSUSoutherner
August 11th, 2017, 09:45 AM
Wtf

Our "Auburn reject" that shows our roster is in shambles.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25774&stc=1

Count them with me

1... 2... 3... you can do it.... 4.... 5! :D

BisonFan02
August 11th, 2017, 09:59 AM

Count them with me

Counting recruiting stars does not a champion make. xlolx

JSUSoutherner
August 11th, 2017, 10:04 AM
Never said it does.

However, according to Chattown it's the first symptom of a team taking steps backwards.

If we make it back to Frisco it won't be because of Roc. It will be because our defense.

Serpentor
August 11th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Never said it does.

However, according to Chattown it's the first symptom of a team taking steps backwards.

If we make it back to Frisco it won't be because of Roc. It will be because our defense.

Wait, you guys pick up a decent player, and he says that's proof your team sucks? xeyebrowx

Daytripper
August 11th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Never said it does.

True of any team, especially ours. We need a huge improvement on that side of the ball. Thankfully, we have a new DC along with a great freshman class and a couple of transfers with potential.

JSUSoutherner
August 11th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Wait, you guys pick up a decent player, and he says that's proof your team sucks? xeyebrowx

Read my signature.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 11th, 2017, 11:12 AM

"Do the things, win the points"#NailedIt

milleniumkat
August 11th, 2017, 11:14 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen, i present to you, The Interweb World Champion of Merica!! This ...right...here!

Thumper 76
August 11th, 2017, 11:38 AM

It does proof that Kindergarten worked out for him though xlolx

JSUSoutherner
August 11th, 2017, 11:39 AM
It does proof that Kindergarten worked out for him though xlolx

Must spread rep.

xlmaox

Panther88
August 11th, 2017, 12:38 PM

I did grad school there and I can assure you, the culture that breeds @ the undergrad level is unlike anything I've ever witnessed. I attend OSU alumni meetings and the way the undergrad grads speak (fervently bordering anger) regarding all that is THE Ohio State University scares the sh*( out of me often. I brought it up in a football discussion that OSU savior Kenny Guiton's top-2 choices for scholarship consideration were THE Ohio State and Prairie View A&M [documented truth] and the dudes who spoke were bordering ripping my throat from my neck. How DARE I ever attempt to compare OSU's football prowess to ol' former D-Iaa/FCSer small texas school PVAMU. As if PVAMU never had a storied history comparable to OSU.

Evolution Prime
August 11th, 2017, 12:56 PM

I agree. Ohio State isn't anything special to have a distinguishing THE in front of it. Is there another Ohio State imposter out there that I don't know about?

Oh, and Go Huskers!

FormerPokeCenter
August 11th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Yep Doc, you got it.

Without a doubt, UL@Lafayette is without a doubt, the absolute worst and most obnoxious fans anywhere. No contest, no point in even continuing this thread. It's over.

Georgia State, Texas State and Southeastern Louisiana are all vying for second...

DirtyDukes
August 11th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Somehow someone took their vote away from JMU and changed it hahaha

KPSUL
August 11th, 2017, 01:42 PM
WHOA, we're in THIRD now??? wtf?!!!

Cheer up 999, a couple of more years of making at least the quarterfinals and I predict you'll be voted by far the most obnoxious!

Serpentor
August 11th, 2017, 05:13 PM
We'd like to thank the Academy, and we're happy to share this noble award with the equally worthy Bison fan base. Together we have made AGS a place of schadenfreude, bitter emotions and teeth-grinding cringe. To JMU, congrats on a close third place trophy, well out-distancing all the remaining nominees. You had the gumption, the drive and the narcissism to prove you belonged in the competition as you provided plenty of kneejerk disgust responses by many here but in the end you just didn't have enough presence to get the job done. Perhaps as the season continues that may change.

To all the other nominees it is of course an honor simply to be recognized, and perhaps, should more of your fans join the forums and increase your presence, you too can live this dream as well. Now let's pause as we take a moment to remember those who died on the Titanic... and then let's go party 'til dawn!!!

CHIP72
August 11th, 2017, 05:15 PM
1) ****tsburgh Squealers
2) Dallas Cowboys fans not from Texas or within 4 hours of the Metroplex

JSUSoutherner
August 11th, 2017, 05:17 PM
1) ****tsburgh Squealers
2) Dallas Cowboys fans not from Texas or within 4 hours of the Metroplex

Disgruntled Eagles fan?

CHIP72
August 11th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Disgruntled Eagles fan?

Not disgruntled, just an Eagles fan who had the misfortune of living in western Pennsylvania for 3 football seasons during grad school (at IUP). I even root for the Cowboys when they play the Steelers. FWIW, I hate every team from Pittsburgh, including colleges (though I don't mind Robert Morris so much in basketball because former Penn standout Andy Toole is their coach).

I despise Redskins fans too (sometimes I root for Dallas when the teams play, and sometimes I root for Washington), but with the Deadskins' ineptitude over the last 25 years, they aren't nearly as obnoxious as they used to be.

KPSUL
August 11th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Dallas Cowboys fans not from Texas or within 4 hours of the Metroplex

YES !!

KPSUL
August 11th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Not disgruntled, just an Eagles fan .

Impossible, all Eagles Fans are disgruntled.

JSUSoutherner
August 11th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Impossible, all Eagles Fan are disgruntled.
This.

superman7515
August 11th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, i present to you, The Interweb World Champion of Merica!!

There's only one World Champion here, and don't you forget it.

cx500d
August 11th, 2017, 05:50 PM
As if PVAMU never had a storied history comparable to OSU.

Ah they don't. All I remember about PVAMU history is the 80 game losing streak.

Thumper 76
August 11th, 2017, 06:07 PM

He back!

BisonFan02
August 11th, 2017, 06:09 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/yCAoGdVUCW5LW/giphy.gif

chattownmocs
August 11th, 2017, 06:12 PM

Count them with me

Wtf, if he was a legitimate 5 star he wouldn't have transferred down to JSU. He had a nice year last year. Nothing to suggest he's even a dominant player at this level.

TheKingpin28
August 11th, 2017, 06:19 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/yCAoGdVUCW5LW/giphy.gif

Truth

RootinFerDukes
August 11th, 2017, 06:23 PM
So people hate winners

Ding ding ding! They hate us cuz they ain't us!

JSUSoutherner
August 11th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Wtf, if he was a legitimate 5 star he wouldn't have transferred down to JSU. He had a nice year last year. Nothing to suggest he's even a dominant player at this level.

He was okay last year. He needed a lot of coaching after Malzahn.

I'll wait and let you see whether he can be dominant or not in two weeks. I'm interested to see it myself.

Regardless of whether Roc has his breakout year or not, his transfer to JSU still doesn't have any affect on our roster. We would have been fine without him last year and with Tramel Terry coming back we would be fine without him this year. We were fortunate Grass was able to reconnect with him, but he's not the end-all-be-all on our team.

chattownmocs
August 11th, 2017, 07:41 PM
He was okay last year. He needed a lot of coaching after Malzahn.

I'll wait and let you see whether he can be dominant or not in two weeks. I'm interested to see it myself.

Regardless of whether Roc has his breakout year or not, his transfer to JSU still doesn't have any affect on our roster. We would have been fine without him last year and with Tramel Terry coming back we would be fine without him this year. We were fortunate Grass was able to reconnect with him, but he's not the end-all-be-all on our team.

Grass isn't a disaster, if he was truly a disaster he would have lost to an inferior team by now. Are you happy or do you need me to crown jacksonville state as the national champion this year? I promise you it hasn't worked out for my Mocs but I'll do it for your Gamecocks if you want.

JSUSoutherner
August 11th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Grass isn't a disaster, if he was truly a disaster he would have lost to an inferior team by now. Are you happy or do you need me to crown jacksonville state as the national champion this year? I promise you it hasn't worked out for my Mocs but I'll do it for your Gamecocks if you want.

Wait, are you admitting you were wrong about something? xeekx

KPSUL
August 12th, 2017, 07:09 AM
Ding ding ding! They hate us cuz they ain't us!

Not true! We hated you just as much the previous 5 seasons when JMU was the 6th best team in the conference.

jmufan999
August 12th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Cheer up 999, a couple of more years of making at least the quarterfinals and I predict you'll be voted by far the most obnoxious!

we won't let you down.

milleniumkat
August 12th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Not true! We hated you just as much the previous 5 seasons when JMU was the 6th best team in the conference.

Ouch!

JMUisat14
August 12th, 2017, 02:02 PM

It must be frustrating going to the playoffs 13 years in a row with not a single ring to show for it.

Schism55
August 12th, 2017, 02:05 PM
NDSU #1 again, lol xeyebrowx

milleniumkat
August 12th, 2017, 02:39 PM
NDSU #1 again, lol xeyebrowx

You bastards just win everything i guess

BisonFan02
August 12th, 2017, 02:59 PM
You bastards just win everything i guess

We're probably voting for ourselves because that would be the most obnoxious thing to do.

Lorne_Malvo
August 12th, 2017, 03:21 PM
We're probably voting for ourselves because that would be the most obnoxious thing to do. This is spot on. Too new to vote, but I would vote for us (NDSU).

milleniumkat
August 12th, 2017, 04:47 PM
hahahahhahahhahahah! Yes!

"Damn it! If there's something to win, then we will not stand for NDSU to be topped by anyone else!!....in anything football related that is"

dgtw
August 12th, 2017, 05:07 PM

At least people post on our board. The Moc board is as dead as the building by your stadium.

GreenGlasses
August 12th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Doesn't this award go to the schools who are winning at the moment.

For example:

Early 80s when IAA was in its infancy it would have been Furman and EKU.
Mid to late 80s would have been GA Southern, Furman, EKU, Idaho, NE Louisiana (Louisiana-Monroe), Marshall, Appy State, Delaware.
Early to mid 90s would be Marshall, Montana, Youngstown State, Idaho, Appy State, GA Southern, McNeese State, NE Louisiana (Louisiana-Monroe) (IA after 95 season), EKU, Delaware.
Mid to Late 90s would see Marshall (IA after 96 season), Montana, Youngstown State, McNeese State, EKU, Appy State, GA Southern, EKU, Delaware, UMass (IA after 2011 season)
Early to mid 2000s will be Youngstown State, Delaware, Montana, Montana State, Appy State, GA Southern, Wofford, McNeese State, WKU, JMU.
Mid 2000s to late 2000s would have to be Appy State, GA Southern, Montana, Delaware, McNeese State, New Hampshire, Richmond, JMU.
Early 2010s to mid 2010s would be Appy State (IA after 2013 season), GA Southern (IA after 2013 season), Montana, NDSU, Richmond, Villanova, Eastern Washington.
Mid 2010s to the present would be NDSU Villanova, Eastern Washington, JMU, Richmond, Charleston Southern, The Citadel, Chattanooga, Sam Houston State, Jacksonville State.

Serpentor
August 12th, 2017, 05:29 PM
We're probably voting for ourselves because that would be the most obnoxious thing to do.

That's.... yeah, actually, yeah that's probably right. xthumbsupx

DirtyDukes
August 13th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Ouch!

Trust me, it's not an ouch. When you're the defending National Champs recent mediocrity doesn't bother you.

No sarcasm here for some reason this made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 14th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Speaking of mediocre teams, what will JMUs record be this year? +.500?

DirtyDukes
August 14th, 2017, 02:02 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/26xBKqeFFspRZjDTW/source.gif

DirtyDukes
August 14th, 2017, 02:03 PM

Also are you a secret JMU fan? You've got a James Madison quote in your signature. Just asking.

Yotes21
August 14th, 2017, 03:34 PM
SDSTC easily. They throw snowballs and once hit Joe Glenn in the face which is classless and I don't expect anything less.

Scrappy94
August 14th, 2017, 03:52 PM
At least people post on our board. The Moc board is as dead as the building by your stadium.

You must be looking in the wrong place.

JSUSoutherner
August 14th, 2017, 04:22 PM

Where is the right place then?

GodHelpTheBears
August 14th, 2017, 04:44 PM
SDSTC easily. They throw snowballs and once hit Joe Glenn in the face which is classless and I don't expect anything less.

I think coaches should be allowed to take a mic and deliver a Sam Wyche-style rant after stuff like that, although I wonder what Stig would say xlolx

GreenGlasses
August 14th, 2017, 04:52 PM

JMU has just as many titles as Montana.... And their program is in better shape than Montana

mango433
August 14th, 2017, 04:59 PM

Coming from the school that let students into the SDSU women's basketball team locker room to take a deuce in the middle of the floor?

Or had ticket takers wearing "Beat State, not your wife" t-shirts?

DirtyDukes
August 14th, 2017, 05:10 PM
JMU has just as many titles as Montana.... And their program is in better shape than Montana

https://m.popkey.co/c62dc9/A5zap.gif

BisonFan02
August 14th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Coming from the school that let students into the SDSU women's basketball team locker room to take a deuce in the middle of the floor?

Or had ticket takers wearing "Beat State, not your wife" t-shirts?

Sounds like an appropriate PSA to me....

mango433
August 14th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Should have your AD not to give us a reason to make the shirts.

Should have your school have more class. It's one thing when students wear it, it's a completely different thing when people that work for the school wear it.

BisonFan02
August 14th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Should have your school have more class. It's one thing when students wear it, it's a completely different thing when people that work for the school wear it.

I'm confused. If they didn't beat state, does that mean they went home and beat their wives?

Yotes21
August 14th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Want a tissue?

BisonFan02
August 14th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Want a tissue?

Sounds like the wives could use one. xlolx

mango433
August 14th, 2017, 06:35 PM
I'm confused. If they didn't beat state, does that mean they went home and beat their wives?

No. Not sure if you know the back story, but the SDSU AD before Sell was arrested for domestic violence. Students wearing them, whatever. They're students. Representatives for the university like ticket takers should not.

And to be clear, in no way am I condoning what he did.

BisonFan02
August 14th, 2017, 06:38 PM
No. Not sure if you know the back story, but the SDSU AD before Sell was arrested for domestic violence. Students wearing them, whatever. They're students. Representatives for the university like ticket takers should not.

And to be clear, in no way am I condoning what he did.

No...i vaguely remember the deal. The audience is the problem. It seems like the whole "Beat State, not your wife" thing is directed at USD....implying they, in fact, beat their wives....which, something something Vermillion trailer park something something, makes a sensible PSA. xlolx

mango433
August 14th, 2017, 06:39 PM
No...i vaguely remember the deal. The audience is the problem. It seems like the whole "Beat State, not your wife" thing is directed at USD....implying they, in fact, beat their wives....which, something something Vermillion trailer park something something, makes a sensible PSA. xlolx

Ahh got it. Same page now.

BisonFan02
August 14th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Ahh got it. Same page now.

Exactly. It's a fairly "USD" thing to screw up. xlolx

Yotes21
August 14th, 2017, 06:53 PM
No, the AD in fact beat his wife. PS my cousin lived in a trailer at state for 3 years. They have plenty there which is why I find this ironic.

POD Knows
August 14th, 2017, 07:29 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkyou mean classy like "**** the Bison" chants for hours on end at the tailgating and game with little kids hanging around. Classy like that.

mango433
August 14th, 2017, 07:41 PM
you mean classy like "**** the Bison" chants for hours on end at the tailgating and game with little kids hanging around. Classy like that.

Never said SDSU didn't have their fair share of morons.

And where any of the people chanting that works for the school? That's where my problem lies.

POD Knows
August 14th, 2017, 07:58 PM

And where any of the people chanting that works for the school? That's where my problem lies.

LOL. OK.

cx500d
August 14th, 2017, 07:59 PM

More than their fair share, most would say.

milleniumkat
August 14th, 2017, 08:55 PM
More than their fair share, most would say.

LOL. Those Hares are just too feisty!

Lorne_Malvo
August 15th, 2017, 12:17 AM
Just a few more posts till I am eligible to break this tie.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 15th, 2017, 12:33 AM
I didnt ask how Montana was doing our program has been a **** show since Glenn left in 2002 we are a has been program everyone knows that.

I asked if JMU would be above .500 this season? It was a legitimate question

GreenGlasses
August 15th, 2017, 12:50 AM
I didnt ask how Montana was doing our program has been a **** show since Glenn left in 2002 we are a has been program everyone knows that.

So you are gonna dismiss Bobby Hauck's entire tenure at Montana with an 80-17 record.

JMU lost some key pieces but Mike Houston knows how to recruit and develop players, he has proven it at Lenoir Rhyne, The Citadel and now at JMU. If Houston is in Harrisonburg after this season JMU will be lucky.

JMU won't just fall off a cliff.

Thumper 76
August 15th, 2017, 01:05 AM
Want a tissue?

Says the guy coming on here specifically bitching about SDSU fans. Must be a side effect of being USeD.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 15th, 2017, 01:23 AM
So you are gonna dismiss Bobby Hauck's entire tenure at Montana with an 80-17 record.

JMU lost some key pieces but Mike Houston knows how to recruit and develop players, he has proven it at Lenoir Rhyne, The Citadel and now at JMU. If Houston is in Harrisonburg after this season JMU will be lucky.

JMU won't just fall off a cliff.

Yes, Hauck couldnt even beat JMU in the one that mattered. Hauck teams didnt win big games PERIOD and it wasnt because of talent it was because he got conservative and choked....a few former players will say the same thing.

Serpentor
August 15th, 2017, 07:24 AM
Just a few more posts till I am eligible to break this tie.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/001/407/pool.jpg

POD Knows
August 15th, 2017, 07:41 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/001/407/pool.jpgI did what I could in the final few days to move NDSU's number up, we picked up 5 or 6 votes towards the end but alas, it wasn't enough.

DirtyDukes
August 15th, 2017, 08:19 AM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/no/jake-no.gif

Bisonator
August 15th, 2017, 11:09 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/001/407/pool.jpg
Wait you're telling me we have to share this stupid award? That's worse then a runner up t-shirt!

GreenGlasses
August 15th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Yes, Hauck couldnt even beat JMU in the one that mattered. Hauck teams didnt win big games PERIOD and it wasnt because of talent it was because he got conservative and choked....a few former players will say the same thing.

Mickey Matthews 2004 JMU team was just a little better than Montana that day but the two were almost matched player for player on the field. The championship games was #7 Montana (12-2) vs #8 JMU (12-2) and JMU just made more plays. I hope to see Hauck as HC again, who ever would hire him would be getting someone who knows what they are doing.

Grizalltheway
August 15th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Mickey Matthews 2004 JMU team was just a little better than Montana that day but the two were almost matched player for player on the field. The championship games was #7 Montana (12-2) vs #8 JMU (12-2) and JMU just made more plays. I hope to see Hauck as HC again, who ever would hire him would be getting someone who knows what they are doing.
Yep. Craig Ochs (Big 12/Pac 12 drop-down) was one of the better QBs we've had in recent memory.

dgtw
August 15th, 2017, 01:51 PM

http://moctalk.yuku.com/forums/1/Mocfanscom-Football-Forum

This is the only one I have found and the last post is June 14. If there is a better one, please enlighten me. I sincerely would like to see it.

Yotes21
August 16th, 2017, 08:49 AM
Says the guy coming on here specifically bitching about SDSU fans. Must be a side effect of being USeD.

Good one. Read the topic headline.

JayMYou
August 16th, 2017, 11:36 AM

Sure, it's a legitimate question. As is "Do you think Alphagiz's date option this weekend will require correct change or batteries?"

milleniumkat
August 16th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Looks like there's a kat problem. Well bubbles has our backs.

https://youtu.be/xN4idj0l70o

RootinFerDukes
August 25th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Bump. This week is already driving home who should be #1.

Lorne_Malvo
August 25th, 2017, 01:09 PM
This should be a weekly poll. 2 weeks ago it was JMU in my book. This weeks winner is obvious. Bison fans, we are not even in the top 4 anymore. Time to step it up.

milleniumkat
August 25th, 2017, 03:37 PM
sorry our situation has inconvenienced you good folks.