August 7th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Let the freakout begin.

ST_Lawson
August 7th, 2017, 12:19 PM
25th for us...seems fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JSUSoutherner
August 7th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Who the actual **** gave us a first place vote?

BEAR
August 7th, 2017, 12:26 PM
15th...about right. xthumbsupx

Milktruck74
August 7th, 2017, 12:27 PM
I still have too many questions to put my Mocs at 12....I think somewhere around 20, but I would love to be wrong!!!

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 7th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Good respect for the PL heading into the year. Time to prove it's deserved over the next 3-4 months.

Overall, I think it's a good poll. Wofford and UNH a little too low and Richmond too high imo but that's nitpicking a bit.

Professor Chaos
August 7th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Pretty good effort for the preseason poll. The problem with this poll is the only way there is movement in it going forward is if/when someone in it loses so it'll just get more and more asinine as the year goes on... which is the opposite of what a poll should do.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 7th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Pretty good effort for the preseason poll. The problem with this poll is the only way there is movement in it going forward is if/when someone in it loses so it'll just get more and more asinine as the year goes on... which is the opposite of what a poll should do.

I too thought is was a damn fine effort. Some teams might be a bit up or down from where we all think they should be, but that same is said with our own poll so you knw everybody ain't gonna be happy. But the thing that is really good to see is that there doesn't seem to be a team or two that have no reason to be in the poll based on a perceived bias.

Based on what we know at this time this seems like a very fair assessment and I commend the effort. Now what we know is goonna change real quick. xlolx

UNIFanSince1983
August 7th, 2017, 01:17 PM
We are maybe about 100 spots too high currently.

ASU33
August 7th, 2017, 01:21 PM
No beefs here!

The Pud
August 7th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Just out - the FCS rankings for 2017

http://www.fcs.football/fcsfront.asp

Excellent starting point for Sammy! Awesome!

Thumper 76
August 7th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Excellent starting point for Sammy! Awesome!

I have no problem with them starting there if you have no problem with them getting passed by teams that beat actual competition later in the year. Sound like a deal?

sdsuceegrad
August 7th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Agree with SHSU being WAY overrated. Last year, the combined record of their opponents (excluding playoffs) was 45-78... TWO teams they played had winning records, and one was 6-5 (McNeese). Chatanooga, who was 10-3, lost to Alabama, Illinois State, and Eastern Washington. Illinois State beat SHSU 31-24, had an overall record of 6-6, and 4-4 in the Valley. Eastern Washington had three match-ups against Valley teams, barely beating UNI, who was 5-6 overall/4-4 in the Valley, then losing to NDSU and YSU. Basically what I am getting at, is SHSU would probably finish 4th or 5th in the Valley at best. But they'll have another easy road to the playoffs and probably get stomped out again.

Professor Chaos
August 7th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Agree with SHSU being WAY overrated. Last year, the combined record of their opponents (excluding playoffs) was 45-78... TWO teams they played had winning records, and one was 6-5 (McNeese). Chatanooga, who was 10-3, lost to Alabama, Illinois State, and Eastern Washington. Illinois State beat SHSU 31-24, had an overall record of 6-6, and 4-4 in the Valley. Eastern Washington had three match-ups against Valley teams, barely beating UNI, who was 5-6 overall/4-4 in the Valley, then losing to NDSU and YSU. Basically what I am getting at, is SHSU would probably finish 4th or 5th in the Valley at best. But they'll have another easy road to the playoffs and probably get stomped out again.
They play Richmond in week 0 this year. We'll find out right away whether they deserve to be top 5 or not.

Daytripper
August 7th, 2017, 02:51 PM

*yawn*

Serpentor
August 7th, 2017, 02:53 PM
They play Richmond in week 0 this year. We'll find out right away whether they deserve to be top 5 or not.

Unless they win, in which case everyone says Richmond is overrated and the win doesn't mean anything.

The Pud
August 7th, 2017, 02:54 PM

zzzzzzz...........yaaaawwwnnn....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Professor Chaos
August 7th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Unless they win, in which case everyone says Richmond is overrated and the win doesn't mean anything.
That'll be the problem with the powerderpuffs at the middle and bottom of the Southland that litter SHSU's schedule. They need Richmond to have a good year probably more than any other OOC opponent for any other team in the country to help make a case for a high seed come playoff time.

Daytripper
August 7th, 2017, 03:10 PM
That'll be the problem with the powerderpuffs at the middle and bottom of the Southland that litter SHSU's schedule. They need Richmond to have a good year probably more than any other OOC opponent for any other team in the country to help make a case for a high seed come playoff time.

In a perfect world we beat Richmond then Richmond beats everybody in the CAA.

sdsuceegrad
August 7th, 2017, 03:14 PM

I did get some teams mixed around in this post, forgive me.

Chattanooga was 9-4 (still lost to Bama)

Central Arkansas was the 10-3 team who lost to Illinois State and EWU.

sdsuceegrad
August 7th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Made some glaring mistakes on my previous post. Chattanooga was 9-4. And it was Central Arkansas who lost to Illinois State and EWU.

DirtyDukes
August 7th, 2017, 03:18 PM
SOFT HOUSTON GOLDFISHIES ARE BACK TO TALK ABOUT HOW THEIR TEAM ONLY LOSES TO THE BEST!

Serpentor
August 7th, 2017, 03:21 PM
SOFT HOUSTON GOLDFISHIES ARE BACK TO TALK ABOUT HOW THEIR TEAM ONLY LOSES TO THE BEST!

Uh oh, JMU's second biggest "why doesn't everyone worship our team?!" crybaby on AGS is here to set us straight with his all-caps wisdom!

DirtyDukes
August 7th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Uh oh, JMU's second biggest "why doesn't everyone worship our team?!" crybaby on AGS is here to set us straight with his all-caps wisdom!

I don't care if people worship our team; we can prove it on the field. You guys, on the other hand...

F'N Hawks
August 7th, 2017, 03:29 PM

They should handle Richmond.

McNeese72
August 7th, 2017, 03:29 PM
No problem here. McNeese is right where they should be right now. Not in it!!!

Doc

Bison56
August 7th, 2017, 03:47 PM

Could you not fill another thread with your BS?

Daytripper
August 7th, 2017, 03:52 PM
I don't care if people worship our team; we can prove it on the field. You guys, on the other hand...

For some reason, you are obsessed with us. Oh, and what Bison56 said.

Serpentor
August 7th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Personally, I'm just happy SHSU made the top 5. Do I think we're ranked high? Yeah, no doubt. Probably would place us in the 6-10 range personally. But it promises to be a fun season so I look forward to seeing our team go.

The Pud
August 7th, 2017, 03:57 PM

if so, then would folks here say the CAA is soft? LOL!!

Htownbearkat
August 7th, 2017, 04:14 PM

Sorry Central Arkansas xsmhx

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 7th, 2017, 04:15 PM

If SHSU beats Richmond and Lehigh beats Villanova there might be a meltdown...

- - - Updated - - -

Could you not fill another thread with your BS?

Honestly, the SHSU trolling (not just by him, but he's a big contributor) is ruining far too many threads....

TheValleyRaider
August 7th, 2017, 04:26 PM
3 ranked teams coming to Hamilton this year: #7-Richmond, #17-Lehigh, #22-Fordham

Makes the home schedule look nice xnodx

cx500d
August 7th, 2017, 04:57 PM

Oh what words of wisdom.....In a perfect world, we beat everyone, then our losers beat everyone to make our SoS look good.

The Pud
August 7th, 2017, 05:01 PM
If SHSU beats Richmond and Lehigh beats Villanova there might be a meltdown...

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, the SHSU trolling (not just by him, but he's a big contributor) is ruining far too many threads....

no different than you CAA lovers who want to bash the SLC to make you guys feel superior.

Daytripper
August 7th, 2017, 05:03 PM
no different than you CAA lovers who want to bash the SLC to make you guys feel superior.

He was saying that about those who are trolling SHSU....

Serpentor
August 7th, 2017, 05:03 PM

Let's not go attacking sympathetic voices, Pod.

Catbooster
August 7th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Based on preseason poll..we open with Washington State (top 25 FBS depending on poll?) then play 3 top 10 teams, 1 more in the top 25, and 4 in the ORV. Leaving Portland State at home and Northern Colorado away.

I expect our team to be considerably improved this year, but not confident it will show much in the wins/losses.

NorthChuckSouth
August 7th, 2017, 08:42 PM
I think 14 is a good starting spot for us honestly..returning majority of defense.. really just need to answer RB questions.

dudeitsaid
August 7th, 2017, 09:19 PM

Wait...When did Chatty lose to EWU? I know that's not the point of the post, but Chatty was 9-4, and lost their playoff game to SHSU. Hey, I'm happy for any win for EWU...except for the imaginary ones!

Kemo
August 7th, 2017, 11:22 PM

There's a chance a few might suggest the CAA is down (not soft) if that scenario played out (SHSU > Richmond, Richond > Rest of CAA), but most likely it would validate SHSU rather than diminish the CAA.

malibudude
August 7th, 2017, 11:29 PM
3 ranked teams coming to Hamilton this year: #7-Richmond, #17-Lehigh, #22-Fordham

Makes the home schedule look nice xnodx

and you get to go to the West Coast. Should be a great game.

Kemo
August 7th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Hey, I'm happy for any win for EWU...except for the imaginary ones!
WTF?!!! Imaginary wins are the best!

Case and point: Rocky Balboa defeating Ivan Drago is more revered than pretty much every real boxing match in history, and the Russians were so distraught over the loss that the Soviet Union collapsed.

'Merica.

Scrappy94
August 7th, 2017, 11:41 PM

Umm...Chattanooga was 9-4, and we didn't even play Illinois State or Eastern Washington last year. We played cupcakes Shorter and Presbyterian.

JALMOND
August 8th, 2017, 01:58 AM
No mention of Portland State. That's about right.

TheValleyRaider
August 8th, 2017, 07:16 AM
and you get to go to the West Coast. Should be a great game.

Can't wait

sdsuceegrad
August 8th, 2017, 07:26 AM
You all must have missed my post where I corrected the Chattanooga/Central Arkansas errors......

Redbird 4th & short
August 8th, 2017, 07:57 AM
You all must have missed my post where I corrected the Chattanooga/Central Arkansas errors......
except we didn't beat UCA Either .. we gave it away on 2 special teams gaffes in Q4 which handed them 10 points and momentum to win by 7.

Hard to say how SHSU would do in MVFC .. assuming they could deal with the week wot week grind, they might finish 3rd or 4th. Hard to say if that grind would make them better/tougher or if it would break them. I tend to assume it would make any team tougher .. eventually.

rtzlunar
August 8th, 2017, 09:35 AM
ETSU - 3 votes. xlolx

caribbeanhen
August 8th, 2017, 10:03 AM
I think Sammy knocks off Richmond, truth is Sam Houston ran into a buzz saw at the end of last year....

BisonTru
August 8th, 2017, 10:13 AM
I think Sammy knocks off Richmond, truth is Sam Houston ran into a buzz saw at the end of last year....

And the year before. xwhistlex

DirtyDukes
August 8th, 2017, 10:16 AM

I know everyone thinks I'm a SHSU hater ( the truth is I'm not, I just can't stand their fans' hubris), but I honestly can't see how Richmond loses that game. The team I saw in Bridgeforth last year was not even a lower tier CAA team. No physicality, all finesse. I know Richmond has a new coach but they have the same players who play hard nosed football.

BEAR
August 8th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Now I know why I saw a terrible Fall scrimmage..we have injuries at key places. xbawlingx Having said that, Sammy should have no problem with us this year. Watch coach's face. He's devastated. That's a bad sign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEeaKWjQSqY

F'N Hawks
August 8th, 2017, 10:22 AM

What I think, also. People are severely overreacting to the JMU game. This is completely different circumstances.

SkinsWizDukes
August 8th, 2017, 10:24 AM
I know everyone thinks I'm a SHSU hater ( the truth is I'm not, I just can't stand their fans' hubris), but I honestly can't see how Richmond loses that game. The team I saw in Bridgeforth last year was not even a lower tier CAA team. No physicality, all finesse. I know Richmond has a new coach but they have the same players who play hard nosed football.

They so soft

DirtyDukes
August 8th, 2017, 10:30 AM
What I think, also. People are severely overreacting to the JMU game. This is completely different circumstances.

Dude, did you actually watch the game? We dominated in every facet. And not just like we had a good game. It was like we were playing a team with only 10 guys.

caribbeanhen
August 8th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Dude, did you actually watch the game? We dominated in every facet. And not just like we had a good game. It was like we were playing a team with only 10 guys.

I believe many of so called good teams would of met a similar fate against you in the playoffs last year. Sammy has something to prove and Richmond is not the buzzsaw that Sammy wont get again until the playoffs..... This Richmond Sam Houston game is a very interesting match up.

Daytripper
August 8th, 2017, 10:40 AM

xdeadhorsex

DirtyDukes
August 8th, 2017, 10:40 AM
I believe many of so called good teams would of met a similar fate against you in the playoffs last year. Sammy has something to prove and Richmond is not the buzzsaw that Sammy wont get again until the playoffs..... This Richmond Sam Houston game is a very interesting match up.

Richmond gave us a game only a month before. I think you're underestimating the Spatters.

caribbeanhen
August 8th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Richmond gave us a game only a month before. I think you're underestimating the Spatters.

Even Delaware gave you a game for about 1.5 quarters xlolx, JMU went into another gear at the right time.....

what's your prediction on the Sammy Richmond game?

DirtyDukes
August 8th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Even Delaware gave you a game for about 1.5 quarters xlolx, JMU went into another gear at the right time.....

what's your prediction on the Sammy Richmond game?

Richmond 48
Sammy 24

Thumper 76
August 8th, 2017, 10:55 AM

Dude, I'm all for giving the SHSU guys absolute hell, but it seems like you're more excited about that game than the damn natty. JFC. Let it go. Most everyone on here watched that game.

caribbeanhen
August 8th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Richmond 48
Sammy 24

wow.... ballsy pick.

how about this prediction... last team with the ball wins.... I see a close hard fought game. How many transfers is Sammy adding this year?

Daytripper
August 8th, 2017, 11:04 AM
wow.... ballsy pick.

how about this prediction... last team with the ball wins.... I see a close hard fought game. How many transfers is Sammy adding this year?

Couple of oline I think and a stud linebacker from University of Texas. All of our offensive skill position players are back.

Sammy94
August 8th, 2017, 12:56 PM
wow.... ballsy pick.

Ballsy pick? Stupid pick. The Sam hate is strong in that one.

LB Erick Fowler, Texas
DL Spencer Williams, Missouri
DL Chis Stewart, Wake Forest
DB Darius Mouton, UNLV
OL Ty Barrett, TCU
OL Zach Kinninger, Fresno St
TE Josh Moore, Missouri

A few from JUCO also.

Milktruck74
August 8th, 2017, 01:25 PM

I thought they only had 8. Seriously, 10.5 on offense. Briscoe was not himself. I think it may have had something to do with the all the time he got acquainted with the Turf during the previous week. He did take 6 sacks and a bunch of hits/hurries.

Daytripper
August 8th, 2017, 01:39 PM
I thought they only had 8. Seriously, 10.5 on offense. Briscoe was not himself. I think it may have had something to do with the all the time he got acquainted with the Turf during the previous week. He did take 6 sacks and a bunch of hits/hurries.

Briscoe did have a busted wing. We would have been better off going the true freshman Griffin. Also, our OC had mentally checked out after he accepted the Ole Miss OC job (that doesn't seem to be working out very well). I think the combination sucked the juice out of the team.

The Pud
August 8th, 2017, 02:33 PM
He was saying that about those who are trolling SHSU....

oh, my bad. sorry

F'N Hawks
August 8th, 2017, 03:21 PM

Dude, Richmond isn't James Madison from 2016. Dude, this game is the first game of the season, at home in Texas, with damn near their entire team returning. That is why I referred to a different set of circumstances.

DirtyDukes
August 8th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Dude, Richmond isn't James Madison from 2016. Dude, this game is the first game of the season, at home in Texas, with damn near their entire team returning. That is why I referred to a different set of circumstances.

Guess we'll see.

caribbeanhen
August 8th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Couple of oline I think and a stud linebacker from University of Texas. All of our offensive skill position players are back.

it's going to be fun as the season moves along and we learn who the Buzzsaw will be this year

- - - Updated - - -

LB Erick Fowler, Texas
DB Darius Mouton, UNLV
OL Ty Barrett, TCU
TE Josh Moore, Missouri

A few from JUCO also.

and how you guys respond

Daytripper
August 8th, 2017, 10:29 PM
it's going to be fun as the season moves along and we learn who the Buzzsaw will be this year

- - - Updated - - -

and how you guys respond

Watch out for Central Arkansas. Seriously.

Nickels
August 8th, 2017, 10:33 PM

- - - Updated - - -

and how you guys respond
Had a great HS recruiting class too. Many will see significant time this season.

BisonTru
August 9th, 2017, 12:00 AM
I'm with DD. Sammy's been a paper tiger two years running.

The Richmond game could change my opinion but for now I'm selling the Bearkats.

Stats and whoever can rank them as high as the want. I need to see them beat a team with a pulse first.

citdog
August 9th, 2017, 12:20 AM

Stats and whoever can rank them as high as the want. I need to see them beat a team with a pulse first.

https://i.imgflip.com/1tsqdp.gif

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 03:17 AM
Well well well. It's been 9 months and the place ain't changed a bit. In fact, just how i left it.

Still talking about old mk and bitching about shsu. Imagine that.

No wonder we have Hubris, the main posters on here can't stop talking about us for the last 6 years.

If it wasn't for the fact that i couldn't get anyone in Frisco tailgating to admit to being DD, I'd think he actually missed me.

lol. This site really is infested with basement dwelling, over lubricated **** heads.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 03:27 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170809/f6f769cc19d92730e6e1c42eee420dad.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170809/061fe9c92cbcd43193661e0bbe15695c.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170809/6ec98bb5b2b3cef887102b36a28b3c00.jpg

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 03:48 AM

This is just a copy and paste post from the week before UCA and Chatty games. I guess law of averages says u will be right eventually right?

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 03:55 AM
I almost forgot, i'll be in the great state of iowa taking in a game of my second favorite FCS team The UNI Puple Kats for the very first time vs the Ponys of Cal Poly. I look forward to any free tours of the UNI gameday experience conducted by any of my fans that will be there. Keep in mind that I prefer Jim Beam if you are looking for any last minute welcoming gifts.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

caribbeanhen
August 9th, 2017, 07:07 AM
Watch out for Central Arkansas. Seriously.

actually I picked up on Central Arkansas last year, it started when they were slow to get any respect in the AGS poll, and carried over into the playoffs where the MVFC Grand Pubah club unanimously picked the 6-5 Illinois State team to beat Central Arkansas but it didn't happen...

hats off to whomever scheduled the Richmond Sam Houston game.... great OOC game for FCS Football!

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 07:24 AM
actually I picked up on Central Arkansas last year, it started when they were slow to get any respect in the AGS poll, and carried over into the playoffs where the MVFC Grand Pubah club unanimously picked the 6-5 Illinois State team to beat Central Arkansas but it didn't happen...

hats off to whomever scheduled the Richmond Sam Houston game.... great OOC game for FCS Football!

A gentleman and a scholar right here.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

DirtyDukes
August 9th, 2017, 07:49 AM
Hey MK, glad to see you finally got out on parole! Welcome back!

DirtyDukes
August 9th, 2017, 07:51 AM
Also, does anyone see a pattern here? Soft Houston gets way more respect than anyone with a rational mind thinks they deserve, then the Soft Houston Goldfish Fans forget about how it went down last year and say "No no, we are the best, we have Briscoe and beat up on everyone, we have the best record in the playoffs besides NDSU, we are the best at not winning it all", then they get exposed and disappear for 9 months.

Looking forward to it again this year, boyos.

The Pud
August 9th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Also, does anyone see a pattern here? Soft Houston gets way more respect than anyone with a rational mind thinks they deserve, then the Soft Houston Goldfish Fans forget about how it went down last year and say "No no, we are the best, we have Briscoe and beat up on everyone, we have the best record in the playoffs besides NDSU, we are the best at not winning it all", then they get exposed and disappear for 9 months.

yaaaawwwwnnnn.....

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 08:47 AM
Hey MK, glad to see you finally got out on parole! Welcome back!

It was rough. But like the old saying goes, what doesn't sodomize us only makes us stronger. Something like that. I may have that mixed up with another old saying

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

beerkat
August 9th, 2017, 08:50 AM

I see a pattern, we live rent free in your mind as much as you talk about SHSU. It's like your win over us occupies a much bigger space in your mental trophy case than knocking off NDSU, or *gasp* winning a national championship. If we are as pathetic as you say we are, and you spend all your time talking **** to us, what does that say about how pathetic you are?

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 08:53 AM

In my defense, I said from my first post i'd be gone after our playoff loss. I don't really have any interest in any non-Shsu site. It's just fun to banter. And btw, you have to learn that there is a difference between saying "we are the best" and saying "Don't sleep on us". Sleep on us. that's cool.

I noticed another pattern..i didn't see a single post from you on here for damn near a year following the Colgate debacle. I don't hate ya, i know how that feels. lol.

We can start 2017 a new, or we can pick up where we left off. Seems like you are really the only one that wants to keep it going. I do find it strange that Guys like you troll a team you beat in the quarters for 9 months following a natty ring. Makes no sense. If we have hubris, you must have herpes. I'm not sure which is worse.

We crushed the same Colgate team in the 2015 quarters that ran all over JMU and i don't think any shsu fans had even connected with them before or after. We see hem as beneath us and not with our time. I'm jus my flattered that myself and my associates have made such an impression on you. 💋

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 08:55 AM
I remember us guys saying we deserved the #1 regular season ranking due to being the top regular season team. But i don't recall anyone saying we should be seeded as #1.

So again, i think DD, you read what you want to read.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 09:03 AM
I mean, no offense and all, but why would i want to post on a non-shsu site during the offseason?

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

The Pud
August 9th, 2017, 09:19 AM
I see a pattern, we live rent free in your mind as much as you talk about SHSU. It's like your win over us occupies a much bigger space in your mental trophy case than knocking off NDSU, or *gasp* winning a national championship. If we are as pathetic as you say we are, and you spend all your time talking **** to us, what does that say about how pathetic you are?

+9

Well said sir

Bison56
August 9th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Blah blah blah blah blah JMU blah blah blah SHSU blah blah blah my dad can beat up your dad blah blah blah last year I peed in the potty blah blah blah

The Pud
August 9th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Blah blah blah blah blah JMU blah blah blah SHSU blah blah blah my dad can beat up your dad blah blah blah last year I peed in the potty blah blah blah

#fakenews

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 10:14 AM

Damn well said. It all goes back to Colgate imho. We spanked the team that spanked them at home. this is part of the healing process.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

DirtyDukes
August 9th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Damn well said. It all goes back to Colgate imho. We spanked the team that spanked them at home. this is part of the healing process.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu (http://www.KinderGentlerMK.edu)

Only an idiot like you would compare us losing by 6 to you losing by 58. If you can't see that, well then.

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Only an idiot like you would compare us losing by 6 to you losing by 58. If you can't see that, well then.

I don't count losses by points. A loss at home to an inferior opponent doesn't make me feel better that it was only 6. It's still an embarrassment. Why the name calling?

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

DirtyDukes
August 9th, 2017, 10:41 AM
I don't count losses by points. A loss at home to an inferior opponent doesn't make me feel better that it was only 6. It's still an embarrassment. Why the name calling?

My bad. You're right. Our loss to Colgate by 6 was worse than being down 65-0 after 3 quarters. Sam Houston is great. They definitely deserve to be #3 and aren't overrated at all. I bet they'll destroy Richmond!

Serpentor
August 9th, 2017, 11:00 AM

The only pattern I see is your pathological concern trolling. I don't know why STATS or other polls continues to rank us so high, but it offends you WAY MORE then it encourages us and that brings a smile to my face. And if you and RootingForDukes are going to sputter on every thread that brings up SHSU's rankings, it's going to be a long season.

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 11:17 AM
My bad. You're right. Our loss to Colgate by 6 was worse than being down 65-0 after 3 quarters. Sam Houston is great. They definitely deserve to be #3 and aren't overrated at all. I bet they'll destroy Richmond!

Agreed.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

Coogkat15
August 9th, 2017, 11:25 AM

Its alright Dirty Duke, next time you find yourself near Huntsville you should look us up and grab some good ol fashion Texas Bar B Que. I'm sure if you do, you wouldn't get so worked up over a ranking. Besides, that's the beauty of football. The rankings eventually play themselves out on the field. xnodx

GreenGlasses
August 9th, 2017, 11:49 AM
The Spiders may be talented but how fast will they learn and react to Russ Huesman as HC. To me it looks like Russ Huesman and Danny Rocco's coaching and playing styles are totally different. It may take them from a few games to a whole season to understand how to play for Huesman.

Milktruck74
August 9th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Huesman is a Coaching Coach. Some coaches a great administrators, some are more hands on. He is hands on. I think the Team will respond. Remember this will actually be the second time in three games that SHS has faced Russ. It took him a few series to get dialed in to Keeler, but he did. Too bad football isn't 5 quarters, or Chattanooga might have gotten a chance to take a drubbing from JMU the next week. I'm going Richmond by 14.

caribbeanhen
August 9th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Huesman is a Coaching Coach. Some coaches a great administrators, some are more hands on. He is hands on. I think the Team will respond. Remember this will actually be the second time in three games that SHS has faced Russ. It took him a few series to get dialed in to Keeler, but he did. Too bad football isn't 5 quarters, or Chattanooga might have gotten a chance to take a drubbing from JMU the next week. I'm going Richmond by 14.

hmmm

Keeler covers coaching limitations with talent and good asssistants, but having said that ....
Sam Houston wins over Richmond

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Its alright Dirty Duke, next time you find yourself near Huntsville you should look us up and grab some good ol fashion Texas Bar B Que. I'm sure if you do, you wouldn't get so worked up over a ranking. Besides, that's the beauty of football. The rankings eventually play themselves out on the field. xnodx

Correction: "Thats the beauty of FCS football" There is none like it.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 12:37 PM
The Spiders may be talented but how fast will they learn and react to Russ Huesman as HC. To me it looks like Russ Huesman and Danny Rocco's coaching and playing styles are totally different. It may take them from a few games to a whole season to understand how to play for Huesman.

What would you say the differences would be?

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 12:40 PM
So should we go ahead and start a SHSU Vs Richmond thread? Cuz that seems to be where the Top 25 topic is headed.

I'm more curious about EWU than any other top 10 team. Replacing 4k yards Rec and a new HC seems like a tough road out of the gate. Good thing for them is I think Texas Tech is going to be a buffet of hot garbage in 2017.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

dewey
August 9th, 2017, 12:47 PM
I'm more curious about EWU than any other top 10 team. Replacing 4k yards Rec and a new HC seems like a tough road out of the gate. Good thing for them is I think Texas Tech is going to be a buffet of hot garbage in 2017.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

I think EWU has their entire offensive line back along with their stud quarterback. They lost Cooper Kupp but the other guys performed well against NDSU in the 2nd half when Kupp was out.

To me EWU is a solid top 5 team.

Dewey

Sammy94
August 9th, 2017, 12:54 PM

Remember also that Keeler has a new OC and DC, things may not look the same this season on either side of the ball.

BisonTru
August 9th, 2017, 12:57 PM
This is just a copy and paste post from the week before UCA and Chatty games. I guess law of averages says u will be right eventually right?

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

My fist post about Sammy and here comes MK to defend their honor.

You've beat a couple mediocre playoff teams . That's it the past three seasons.

Keep putting on your princess hat and expecting everyone to pretend its a crown.

Like I said I'm selling Sammy. I'll let your boys prove me wrong. Till then the butt hurt from the Sammy fans is just icing.

Coogkat15
August 9th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Correction: "Thats the beauty of FCS football" There is none like it.

I stand corrected! xthumbsupx

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 01:37 PM
I think EWU has their entire offensive line back along with their stud quarterback. They lost Cooper Kupp but the other guys performed well against NDSU in the 2nd half when Kupp was out.

To me EWU is a solid top 5 team.

Dewey

They lost all 3 top WR, not just Kupp. They do return Gubrud but he's going to need some help. The OL is a good start, but they have been a playmakers offense. We shall see, not saying it's impossible of course, just seems like the most change of any other top 5 ish team. The history of home playoff losses doesn't concern you?

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 01:43 PM

Keep putting on your princess hat and expecting everyone to pretend its a crown.

Like I said I'm selling Sammy. I'll let your boys prove me wrong. Till then the butt hurt from the Sammy fans is just icing.

No butt hurt. No defending of honor. Koddler's team has earned its criticism. The honeymoon is over. That's your opinion. But according to some of you it would be better for FCS to go to a 4-6 team playoff because the rest of the Top 25 is never worthy. And that's just stupid logic. I'm sorry. No insult intended. But it's ignorant and childish.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

KPSUL
August 9th, 2017, 01:58 PM

LB Erick Fowler, Texas
DB Darius Mouton, UNLV
OL Ty Barrett, TCU
TE Josh Moore, Missouri

A few from JUCO also.

So what do you think has been the long term effect of bringing in a boatload of guys who couldn't quite cut it at an FBS program every year? It must hurt recruiting a quality Freshman class. If a kid has reasonable guidance from family and coaches why would he choose a program that routinely displaces players who are working hard to earn playing time? Does Keeler and his staff up front honestly tell high school prospects " come to SHSU, work hard in practice and in the off season, get good grades, and support your teammates, but you are very likely to lose out on a starting job as a sophomore or junior to a FBS transfer"? Or do they lie to them and then break faith later?

Daytripper
August 9th, 2017, 01:59 PM
No butt hurt. No defending of honor. Koddler's team has earned its criticism. The honeymoon is over. That's your opinion. But according to some of you it would be better for FCS to go to a 4-6 team playoff because the rest of the Top 25 is never worthy. And that's just stupid logic. I'm sorry. No insult intended. But it's ignorant and childish.

True. If it was that small of a playoff field last year, YSU wouldn't have even had a chance to make their run.

Professor Chaos
August 9th, 2017, 02:15 PM
They lost all 3 top WR, not just Kupp. They do return Gubrud but he's going to need some help. The OL is a good start, but they have been a playmakers offense. We shall see, not saying it's impossible of course, just seems like the most change of any other top 5 ish team. The history of home playoff losses doesn't concern you?

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu
They've still got playmakers. WR Stu Stiles torched NDSU's defense to the tune of team high 160 yards receiving and a TD last year. They also have a super shifty RB in Antoine Custer Jr and of course their Payton finalist QB is back as well. They'll be fine in terms of offensive playmakers.

The question is whether their defense can keep up with their offense. I've heard their new HC wants the offense to control the ball a bit more than they have in the past in order to help out the defense so we'll see whether that comes to fruition. Their new coach is an offensive guy just like Baldwin was so who knows whether anything will change. They're still talented enough to be top 5 that's for sure but they might have a bit of a learning curve with the staff changes. NDSU is probably catching them at the right time of the year (week 2).

cx500d
August 9th, 2017, 02:23 PM

The only reason a person would be in Huntsville is if they are witnessing an execution or going in the hole for 20 to life.

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 02:29 PM
So what do you think has been the long term effect of bringing in a boatload of guys who couldn't quite cut it at an FBS program every year? It must hurt recruiting a quality Freshman class. If a kid has reasonable guidance from family and coaches why would he choose a program that routinely displaces players who are working hard to earn playing time? Does Keeler and his staff up front honestly tell high school prospects " come to SHSU, work hard in practice and in the off season, get good grades, and support your teammates, but you are very likely to lose out on a starting job as a sophomore or junior to a FBS transfer"? Or do they lie to them and then break faith later?

I would say zero negative affect. The last three recruiting classes have been our best ever. The 2016 class has been regarded as the best in the FCS. No quality recruit has been supplanted by an equal transfer. Most of our transfers have been backups.

We have three recruits that appear to be lined up to start right away and several other in the 2 deep

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

beerkat
August 9th, 2017, 02:30 PM

That is making the assumption that all transfers are vastly superior to FCS talent. Sure, some of them are, but a lot of these guys are backups at mediocre or crappy FBS schools which means they are the same or worse than what we are getting anyway as true Freshmen straight out of high school.

Coogkat15
August 9th, 2017, 02:33 PM
The only reason a person would be in Huntsville is if they are witnessing an execution or going in the hole for 20 to life.

Eh. Its a good place to grab a bite before a game...or the witnessing of an execution. Whichever. If that's your thing no judgement man. lol

cx500d
August 9th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Eh. Its a good place to grab a bite before a game...or the witnessing of an execution. Whichever. If that's your thing no judgement man. lol

Really? You go to the Pen for a bite to eat? Are you a Trusty or something?

Coogkat15
August 9th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Really? You go to the Pen for a bite to eat? Are you a Trusty or something?

Eh. A student but close enough. lol. But no man, not to get too far off topic but there is a restaurant called Church BBQ. If you come in town on a Saturday for a Bearkat game you should really check it out. There brisket is pretty serious and it's only a couple blocks from the stadium.

cx500d
August 9th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Eh. A student but close enough. lol. But no man, not to get too far off topic but there is a restaurant called Church BBQ. If you come in town on a Saturday for a Bearkat game you should really check it out. There brisket is pretty serious and it's only a couple blocks from the stadium.

I'll keep that in mind. Is it far from 45?

The Pud
August 9th, 2017, 03:02 PM
They've still got playmakers. WR Stu Stiles torched NDSU's defense to the tune of team high 160 yards receiving and a TD last year. They also have a super shifty RB in Antoine Custer Jr and of course their Payton finalist QB is back as well. They'll be fine in terms of offensive playmakers.

The question is whether their defense can keep up with their offense. I've heard their new HC wants the offense to control the ball a bit more than they have in the past in order to help out the defense so we'll see whether that comes to fruition. Their new coach is an offensive guy just like Baldwin was so who knows whether anything will change. They're still talented enough to be top 5 that's for sure but they might have a bit of a learning curve with the staff changes. NDSU is probably catching them at the right time of the year (week 2).

+3

Well said. No argument with that summary here.

Sammy94
August 9th, 2017, 03:13 PM

Keeler has made an art of bringing in the right ones at key positions that need the depth. We lost OL and DL to graduation.

Coogkat15
August 9th, 2017, 03:16 PM

You should man! Its right off of 45 and Montgomery rd. Its good stuff! I recommend the buttermilk pie. Its pretty serious.

KPSUL
August 9th, 2017, 03:16 PM
I would say zero negative affect. The last three recruiting classes have been our best ever. The 2016 class has been regarded as the best in the FCS. No quality recruit has been supplanted by an equal transfer. Most of our transfers have been backups.

We have three recruits that appear to be lined up to start right away and several other in the 2 deep

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu (http://www.KinderGentlerMK.edu) I'm not sure how you can even assess the strength of a recruiting class when bring in 10+ FBS transfers annually who then take 2 deep positions. The fact that the top 3 or 4 incoming freshmen end up starting, or getting significant playing time does not accurately assess an entire class. Considering you need at least 45 players to put on the field every game, and factoring in the inevitable injuries, every team must bring in about 15 productive players every year. The SHSU model may be working now, but if the NCAA ever reverses the decision to let FBS players play without sitting out a season your program would take years to recover when the flood of transfer turns back into a trickle.

The Pud
August 9th, 2017, 03:19 PM
I'm not sure how you can even assess the strength of a recruiting class when bring in 10+ FBS transfers annually who then take 2 deep positions. The fact that the top 3 or 4 incoming freshmen end up starting, or getting significant playing time does not accurately assess an entire class. Considering you need at least 45 players to put on the field every game, and factoring in the inevitable injuries, every team must bring in about 15 productive players every year. The SHSU model may be working now, but if the NCAA ever reverses the decision to let FBS players play without sitting out a season your program would take years to recover when the flood of transfer turns back into a trickle.

It would only have a 1 year lag, then it would be cycled every year thereafter. :D

The Pud
August 9th, 2017, 03:21 PM

Is that the old Zion Baptist Church BBQ?

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 03:41 PM
What's a trusty?

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 03:44 PM
I'm not sure how you can even assess the strength of a recruiting class when bring in 10+ FBS transfers annually who then take 2 deep positions. The fact that the top 3 or 4 incoming freshmen end up starting, or getting significant playing time does not accurately assess an entire class. Considering you need at least 45 players to put on the field every game, and factoring in the inevitable injuries, every team must bring in about 15 productive players every year. The SHSU model may be working now, but if the NCAA ever reverses the decision to let FBS players play without sitting out a season your program would take years to recover when the flood of transfer turns back into a trickle.

it hasn't been 10+ other than Koddlers first year. that i can think of. We don't have that many schollys to hand out. Each school does what it has to do to survive. it's an old argument.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

Coogkat15
August 9th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Is that the old Zion Baptist Church BBQ?

Yeah it is. I love that place! Haha.

BisonTru
August 9th, 2017, 05:02 PM

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

Insulted? Don't worry bud but you'd have to try a lot harder to insult me on a fan message board.

I've never advocated that Sammy or any team inside of the top 24 are not worthy of the playoffs. I like our setup just the way it is.

The past three seasons I've been somewhere between meh and slightly disappointed with the bearkats playoff performance so i am not as high as Stats and many other posters even here are. That's my opinion and if your guys prove me wrong I'll gladly admit that.

You can check my posting history and when JMU beat my team I gave them the credit they deserve. Until then it's just a battle of opinions.

cx500d
August 9th, 2017, 05:06 PM
What's a trusty?

What a troll. Seriously from a SHSU grad?

Serpentor
August 9th, 2017, 05:08 PM
What a troll. Seriously from a SHSU grad?

It's trustee. If you're going to talk trash, at least spell things properly.

Screamin_Eagle174
August 9th, 2017, 06:28 PM

I can agree with this, for the most part.

Best is an offensive guy yeah, but from an OL, run the ball background. The newly named OC who is also our QB coach and in his first year with EWU, is a pass-happy former EIU QB, who helped Oklahoma State have a top 5 offense last year I believe. It'll be interesting to see how those two philosophies meld.

Defense has been steadily improving, outside of end of year results (letting teams drive on us late to seal a loss deep in the playoffs). Best has sought to instill a slight Seahawks/NDSU type philosophy on both sides of the ball in regards to being physical and smashing opponents into submission.

All this to say I think we're a top 5 team in terms of talent, but I'm still only cautiously optimistic given how much change there's been in coaching personnel, and potentially in offensive schemes and play calling. Even Baldwin went 6-5 in his first year at EWU, granted that team was less talented than this one.

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Insulted? Don't worry bud but you'd have to try a lot harder to insult me on a fan message board.

I've never advocated that Sammy or any team inside of the top 24 are not worthy of the playoffs. I like our setup just the way it is.

The past three seasons I've been somewhere between meh and slightly disappointed with the bearkats playoff performance so i am not as high as Stats and many other posters even here are. That's my opinion and if your guys prove me wrong I'll gladly admit that.

You can check my posting history and when JMU beat my team I gave them the credit they deserve. Until then it's just a battle of opinions.

Please understand that no shsu fan is pleased with our playoff results the last 3 years. But that doesn't mean we won't go down with with ship. That's really my only point in all of this. You can't question university loyalty. that's all. Carry on. FWIW i feel like y'all losing to JMU was my fault cuz i wanted a change. But i have learned from that mistake and am looking forward to another rematch on Frisco.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

cx500d
August 9th, 2017, 07:34 PM
It's trustee. If you're going to talk trash, at least spell things properly.

Sorry, I didn't graduate from the school of prison management at SHSU. Excuse my ignorance.

Maybe you can help me out because I am somewhat confused. Is "shiv" a verb or a noun?

Nickels
August 9th, 2017, 08:01 PM

Benny J's is the best BBQ in town. Church BBQ is living off its pasts glory.

Nothing's really far from 45 in Huntsville.

milleniumkat
August 9th, 2017, 08:02 PM
So does JMU hold on to #1 with a week one loss to ECU and a Bison win over Miss Valley State?

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

Serpentor
August 9th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Sorry, I didn't graduate from the school of prison management at SHSU. Excuse my ignorance.

Maybe you can help me out because I am somewhat confused. Is "shiv" a verb or a noun?

Noun. Shank is a verb.

cx500d
August 9th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Noun. Shank is a verb.

xbowxxbowxxbowxxbowxxbowxxbowx

dewey
August 9th, 2017, 11:46 PM
So does JMU hold on to #1 with a week one loss to ECU and a Bison win over Miss Valley State?

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

I don't think so unless JMU gets whooped (24 point loss or more)...IMHO.

Dewey

milleniumkat
August 10th, 2017, 06:36 AM
I don't think so unless JMU gets whooped (24 point loss or more)...IMHO.

Dewey

Did you mean to say "I think so"?

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

dewey
August 10th, 2017, 07:10 AM
Did you mean to say "I think so"?

www.KinderGentlerMK.eduWhoops. Yes

Dewey

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The Pud
August 10th, 2017, 07:54 AM
Noun. Shank is a verb.

xthumbsupx

milleniumkat
August 10th, 2017, 08:05 AM
SHSU will "Do the things, and win the points". lol. That sign at the Texans/Panthers game killed me.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

ST_Lawson
August 10th, 2017, 08:32 AM
Used in context:
"He used a shiv to shank that bitch"

The Pud
August 10th, 2017, 08:39 AM
Used in context:
"He used a shiv to shank that bitch"

+9

LOL!!! Awesome example of proper use of the word!

DirtyDukes
August 10th, 2017, 09:05 AM

See if I say this I'm accused of trolling. It's just a normal rational valid opinion. I see how you got your username, Tru.

caribbeanhen
August 10th, 2017, 09:08 AM
See if I say this I'm accused of trolling. It's just a normal rational valid opinion. I see how you got your username, Tru.

when they call you a troll, a lot of times it's code for please go away because you happen to be right, MFVC fans have perfected the tactic

dcpsujag1
August 10th, 2017, 09:45 AM
wow Grambling is ranked 21st in most polls i've seen today. big year expected from the G-MEN

Serpentor
August 10th, 2017, 09:49 AM

BisonTru is a lot more active on these boards than you are so that gives him the veneer of authenticity. Also, he's wrong all the time on the Political forum so no one takes him seriously.

McNeese72
August 10th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Benny J's is the best BBQ in town. Church BBQ is living off its pasts glory.

Nothing's really far from 45 in Huntsville.

How do you rate McKenzie's??

Doc

Daytripper
August 10th, 2017, 10:17 AM

Doc

Good, not great.

BisonTru
August 10th, 2017, 10:25 AM
when they call you a troll, a lot of times it's code for please go away because you happen to be right, MFVC fans have perfected the tactic

Tru. xnodx

milleniumkat
August 10th, 2017, 11:55 AM

Another tactic of non-ndsu MVFC fans is to use conference affiliation like a light Sabre. In one conversation it's held up like a weapon that makes them and other teams so strong. And in the next, it's held up like a severed limb as if to say "See? See what happened? Do you see??" whenever they lose or get injured.

"Do the things, win the points"

Sammy94
August 10th, 2017, 01:33 PM

Doc

poor. There really isn't a good BBQ joint in Huntsville. Walls BBQ just opened on Monday in town, maybe they will change my opinion.

caribbeanhen
August 10th, 2017, 01:54 PM
poor. There really isn't a good BBQ joint in Huntsville. Walls BBQ just opened on Monday in town, maybe they will change my opinion.

Walls? as in stuck inside these 4 walls, sent inside forever....

Serpentor
August 10th, 2017, 02:02 PM

I turned 21 in prison, doing life without parole!
No one could make BBQ right, but Huntsville tried, Huntsville tried!

milleniumkat
August 10th, 2017, 02:12 PM

Come see us at TNT Tailgaters brought to you by the good folks of Solid Oak Smoke BBQ. We will change your opinion on that.

theEDOGG
August 10th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Come see us at TNT Tailgaters brought to you by the good folks of Solid Oak Smoke BBQ. We will change your opinion on that.

^^^^^^

This right here fellas! Bring yourself on to
💥TNT💥 Tailgaters and get you some Solid Oak Smoke BBQ!!!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170810/5b9558b210ff997cdd8a56756f21e7a9.jpg

Daytripper
August 10th, 2017, 03:02 PM
^^^^^^

This right here fellas! Bring yourself on to
TNT Tailgaters and get you some Solid Oak Smoke BBQ!!!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170810/5b9558b210ff997cdd8a56756f21e7a9.jpg

Damn that looks good.

theEDOGG
August 10th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Damn that looks good.

Thanks Much! We're pretty easy to find, just look for the flag!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170810/1b43b9c46aebcacaada91fececa88901.jpg

TheKingpin28
August 10th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Last time I checked, it was August. SHSU fans, I have a question for you. Is it already December since your fanbase is back on the boards?

milleniumkat
August 10th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Last time I checked, it was August. SHSU fans, I have a question for you. Is it already December since your fanbase is back on the boards?

What can i say, you guys are the side piece and it was time for some strange. You know what that's all about right?

milleniumkat
August 10th, 2017, 03:48 PM
If we get on in december, you cry. If we get on in august, you cry. what are you trying to say? lol

Just get ursus to kick us all out and your problem goes away like that. seems like a simple solution.

The Pud
August 10th, 2017, 03:51 PM

why wait until December?

TheKingpin28
August 10th, 2017, 04:20 PM
If we get on in december, you cry. If we get on in august, you cry. what are you trying to say? lol

Just get ursus to kick us all out and your problem goes away like that. seems like a simple solution.

I personally have no issues either way. You are not as bad as JMU fans are at the current moment. The more of you that show up, the easier it is to make fun of your group. Every year, your team demands the #1 seed, and when you don't get it due to your scheduling, you bitch. So you play a team of "equal" competition and get blown out. Then you make excuses and disappear again until next December. Your personal situation in completely different, but besides Daytripper and Nickel, all your crew disappears when things go from bad to worse. That is why we hate on you.

2016: 65-7 (Quarterfinals) JMU
2015: 62-10 (Semi-Finals) JSU
2014: 35-3 (Semi-Finals) NDSU
2013: 30-29 (2nd Round) SELA
2012: 39-13 (Finals) NDSU
2011: 17-6 (Finals) NDSU

Please tell me you see a pattern here. As your team lost Brian Bell, who has the weakest frame for a QB I have ever seen and that includes Briscoe, and Tim Flanders, do you see what has happened. You have gotten progressively worse and blown out in situations that are further and further apart and away from the Championship. Your team is becoming the the most over-hyped team and you wonder why people rag on you? Here is your sign. Every team has a bad season or a bad outcome in the playoffs. Take your lumps and move on. If you all come on here in August, why not just stay through the year and do it year after year?

Look at JSUSoutherner. He is the only person who came on during the JSU run and stayed. (Cocky and I believe dgtw, no offense, but you have been here before that so you are exempt from this). Look at Red Bird 4th and Short. He stayed, maybe less frequently then one would like, but the rest disappeared never to be heard from again. How about Towson? Can you name one poster from them who stayed? I can't. Point being, stop being little whiny brats who complain about us calling you out and then wonder why we do.

why wait until December?

Well that is the only time your team when your fanbase comes out of hiding for 30-40 days, only to be shut-up and silenced for another 11 months.

The Pud
August 10th, 2017, 04:29 PM
I personally have no issues either way. You are not as bad as JMU fans are at the current moment. The more of you that show up, the easier it is to make fun of your group. Every year, your team demands the #1 seed, and when you don't get it due to your scheduling, you bitch. So you play a team of "equal" competition and get blown out. Then you make excuses and disappear again until next December. Your personal situation in completely different, but besides Daytripper and Nickel, all your crew disappears when things go from bad to worse. That is why we hate on you.

Please tell me you see a pattern here. As your team lost Brian Bell, who has the weakest frame for a QB I have ever seen and that includes Briscoe, and Tim Flanders, do you see what has happened. You have gotten progressively worse and blown out in situations that are further and further apart and away from the Championship. Your team is becoming the the most over-hyped team and you wonder why people rag on you? Here is your sign. Every team has a bad season or a bad outcome in the playoffs. Take your lumps and move on. If you all come on here in August, why not just stay through the year and do it year after year?

Look at JSUSoutherner. He is the only person who came on during the JSU run and stayed. (Cocky and I believe dgtw, no offense, but you have been here before that so you are exempt from this). Look at Red Bird 4th and Short. He stayed, maybe less frequently then one would like, but the rest disappeared never to be heard from again. How about Towson? Can you name one poster from them who stayed? I can't. Point being, stop being little whiny brats who complain about us calling you out and then wonder why we do.

Well that is the only time your team when your fanbase comes out of hiding for 30-40 days, only to be shut-up and silenced for another 11 months.

get over it. yaaawwwwn

TheKingpin28
August 10th, 2017, 04:35 PM
get over it. yaaawwwwn

You are so original

https://i.imgflip.com/1twcgu.jpg

POD Knows
August 10th, 2017, 04:35 PM
why wait until December?To be consistent?

Serpentor
August 10th, 2017, 04:39 PM
You are so original

https://i.imgflip.com/1twcgu.jpg

It's about all the degree of originality your snark deserves. Plenty of SHSU fans on here besides Nickels and Daytripper since December.

The Pud
August 10th, 2017, 04:42 PM
To be consistent?

why be consistent?

TheKingpin28
August 10th, 2017, 04:44 PM
It's about all the degree of originality your snark deserves. Plenty of SHSU fans on here besides Nickels and Daytripper since December.

Anyone can be "on here". Consistency is the key. If that means 1x a week, then great, keep it at that or get on here more. There is a reason why your fanbase are trashed, and you and your ilk of Decembrists are too afraid to admit it.

Serpentor
August 10th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Anyone can be "on here". Consistency is the key. If that means 1x a week, then great, keep it at that or get on here more. There is a reason why your fanbase are trashed, and you and your ilk of Decembrists are too afraid to admit it.

I'm no Decemberist my friend, unless you have complete cognitive dissonance and have forgotten all the times you and I have posted on the same threads the last 8 months or so. I think you should save your vitriol for a worthy target instead of focusing on the first person you see.

The Pud
August 10th, 2017, 04:52 PM

I did not realize there was a forum police. This is such a #fakepost. Just get over it, and perhaps you might sleep better tonight.

TheKingpin28
August 10th, 2017, 04:58 PM
I'm no Decemberist my friend, unless you have complete cognitive dissonance and have forgotten all the times you and I have posted on the same threads the last 8 months or so. I think you should save your vitriol for a worthy target instead of focusing on the first person you see.

Since you came on in October, that automatically disqualifies you? You have no idea how any of this works, do you?

I did not realize there was a forum police. This is such a #fakepost. Just get over it, and perhaps you might sleep better tonight.

You are the biggest NDSU hater on here. I find it comical that you have no substantive posting abilities so you retort to #fakepost or yaaaaawn as a response. Keep trying bud, but the fact that you have no argument proves that I am right.

Serpentor
August 10th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Since you came on in October, that automatically disqualifies you? You have no idea how any of this works, do you?

Do you? The whole point of being a Decemberist is you only show up late in the season and then LEAVE after your team gets booted from tourney. If you stay on the board regularly posting the whole year after the end of the season, that negates the title. Unless you consider yourself an eternal Decemberist too based on when you joined.

The Pud
August 10th, 2017, 05:06 PM

You are the biggest NDSU hater on here. I find it comical that you have no substantive posting abilities so you retort to #fakepost or yaaaaawn as a response. Keep trying bud, but the fact that you have no argument proves that I am right.

And you ma'am have zero understanding of sarcasm and posting for collegiate inducement for the betterment of FCS football.

Being a NDSU, et al hater is irrelevant to your argument, and I find the fact that you even mention this as a sign of your childish longing to be cuddled.

cx500d
August 10th, 2017, 05:08 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Serpentor again.

TheKingpin28
August 10th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Do you? The whole point of being a Decemberist is you only show up late in the season and then LEAVE after your team gets booted from tourney. If you stay on the board regularly posting the whole year after the end of the season, that negates the title. Unless you consider yourself an eternal Decemberist too based on when you joined.

So, basically what you do?

TheKingpin28
August 10th, 2017, 05:40 PM
And you ma'am have zero understanding of sarcasm and posting for collegiate inducement for the betterment of FCS football.

Being a NDSU, et al hater is irrelevant to your argument, and I find the fact that you even mention this as a sign of your childish longing to be cuddled.

You are too full of yourself to admit when you are wrong. I get it, you want to be that "cool dude who hated NDSU before it was cool", but Thumper and Clenz have you beat on that one. Calling me ma'am is showing you how childish you are by attempting to talk down to me, due to your inability to actually have a coherent conversation.

milleniumkat
August 10th, 2017, 05:40 PM

Let's be real. There is a difference between saying that we deserve the #1 Ranking (based on regular season performance) and stating we deserved the #1 seed. I don't honestly know a single shsu poster that thought we deserved to be seeded over NDSU. We thought 5 was BS. But, the beauty of FCS playoffs is that the bracket does, and always will, sort it all out.

It did in a big big way. But to say that the JMU ass whipping shows that teams 6-15 would also beat us, is just stupid. I'll believe it as soon as one of them do. JMU and NDSU are the only teams that can talk **** imho. JSU whooped us, but we are 1-1. They owed us after we sent their whole podium into tears in 2014. And we see how they ended up the next year. 2-3 years JsU blew a home game to an unseeded team. Now that's also a pattern. But y'all don't discuss it. But that's cool.

Also, "Hiding" is different that "Don't Give a ****". What exactly are we hiding from? Strong internet opinions? Yawn. It's not like you are going to whip our asses if you don't like our team or opinion. Get over it. You and your crew are just flings.

It's not our fault that we live in a more temperate climate and fourth tier college football does not make up 12 months of our lives.

Serpentor
August 10th, 2017, 05:43 PM
So, basically what you do?

Oh my god, you are just functionally retarded today. I gotcha.

TheKingpin28
August 10th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Let's be real. There is a difference between saying that we deserve the #1 Ranking (based on regular season performance) and stating we deserved the #1 seed. I don't honestly know a single shsu poster that thought we deserved to be seeded over NDSU. We thought 5 was BS. But, the beauty of FCS playoffs is that the bracket does, and always will, sort it all out.

It did in a big big way. But to say that the JMU ass whipping shows that teams 6-15 would also beat us, is just stupid. I'll believe it as soon as one of them do. JMU and NDSU are the only teams that can talk **** imho. JSU whooped us, but we are 1-1. They owed us after we sent their whole podium into tears in 2014. And we see how they ended up the next year. 2-3 years JsU blew a home game to an unseeded team. Now that's also a pattern. But y'all don't discuss it. But that's cool.

The fact that I showed how all of the Decembrists for JSU disappeared besides JSUSoutherner, (again Cocky/dgtw do not count) should show you that by them not discussing it, we do not have to since they know how it worked out. Now if they came back on here and did the things SHSU did, well, we would give them hell. The fact of the matter is that when teams run their mouth to continuous no avail, they will be called out. There is a reason why Chatty fans are left alone. They do not go all chattownmocs on this board so no gives them ****.

The thing is, every fan base has their bad apples (depending on who you ask, I could fall into that category) and most people can see beyond that, but outside of DT and Nickels, what has the consensus post been from SHSU fans, look at JMU posts and their you have it. Difference is, they came to the Fargodome and beat the Bison and then went on to win the Natty. Do you notice something different in the outcome? I am not saying that excuses their behaviour, but what I will say is that at least they have hardware to show for it which helps build the resume when it comes to trash talking.

It is all good ****, and only one person on here has rubbed me the wrong way (I know the guy as I used to live on the same floor as him back in freshmen year and he tries to neg rep me when he can but his rep does not work against me). I got no ill feelings towards anyone who post consistently and I even made good friends with a Bunny Rabbit from SDSU this past year and we hung out with each other frequently. I just get sick and tired of SHSU fans crying foul when they get called out and then wonder why people gang up on them.

TheKingpin28
August 10th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Oh my god, you are just functionally retarded today. I gotcha.

You were suppose to say "Serpentor declares"

At least keep up the act if you are going to try and fire off some pellets at me.

Serpentor
August 10th, 2017, 05:57 PM
You were suppose to say "Serpentor declares"

At least keep up the act if you are going to try and fire off some pellets at me.

Fine. Serpentor declares that if you're going to accuse someone of being a Decemberist, you should make sure it's not someone who has been posting consistently on AGS since the end of last season. THIS, I COMMAND!

TheKingpin28
August 10th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Fine. Serpentor declares that if you're going to accuse someone of being a Decemberist, you should make sure it's not someone who has been posting consistently on AGS since the end of last season. THIS, I COMMAND!

Now you are finally getting it.

milleniumkat
August 10th, 2017, 06:28 PM
The fact that I showed how all of the Decembrists for JSU disappeared besides JSUSoutherner, (again Cocky/dgtw do not count) should show you that by them not discussing it, we do not have to since they know how it worked out. Now if they came back on here and did the things SHSU did, well, we would give them hell. The fact of the matter is that when teams run their mouth to continuous no avail, they will be called out. There is a reason why Chatty fans are left alone. They do not go all chattownmocs on this board so no gives them ****.

The thing is, every fan base has their bad apples (depending on who you ask, I could fall into that category) and most people can see beyond that, but outside of DT and Nickels, what has the consensus post been from SHSU fans, look at JMU posts and their you have it. Difference is, they came to the Fargodome and beat the Bison and then went on to win the Natty. Do you notice something different in the outcome? I am not saying that excuses their behaviour, but what I will say is that at least they have hardware to show for it which helps build the resume when it comes to trash talking.

It is all good ****, and only one person on here has rubbed me the wrong way (I know the guy as I used to live on the same floor as him back in freshmen year and he tries to neg rep me when he can but his rep does not work against me). I got no ill feelings towards anyone who post consistently and I even made good friends with a Bunny Rabbit from SDSU this past year and we hung out with each other frequently. I just get sick and tired of SHSU fans crying foul when they get called out and then wonder why people gang up on them.

So why don't we just start over? I mean, at some point you could be the leader, the guiding light to get us all back on the right track. lead the way Kp, Lead the way.

But at the same time, at some point, some of u guys have to admit that you yourselves are not as "unbiased" and "level headed" that you preach to others. But most of you won't. You'll change your opinions to support your bro vs someone you don't like. Don't act like you don't. Most of the time AGS is just like some High School drama fest. And that's coming from a guy who lurked and read the threads on here for years and years befor ever deciding to dive in.

TheKingpin28
August 10th, 2017, 06:40 PM
So why don't we just start over? I mean, at some point you could be the leader, the guiding light to get us all back on the right track. lead the way Kp, Lead the way.

But at the same time, at some point, some of u guys have to admit that you yourselves are not as "unbiased" and "level headed" that you preach to others. But most of you won't. You'll change your opinions to support your bro vs someone you don't like. Don't act like you don't. Most of the time AGS is just like some High School drama fest. And that's coming from a guy who lurked and read the threads on here for years and years befor ever deciding to dive in.

Come over to poli board and you will see where the "bro" support is vs someone I don't like. I won't go into details at all as to not deal with the "don't talk about politics on the FCS board". There is a SHSU poster who is "correct" in my view and another that is not. I lurked as well for a few years before joining so I came in as unbiased as possible. There are a majority of NDSU posters who are "correct" in my view and a few that are not.

It is not about bro vs someone I don't like, not even one bit. When it comes to FCS football, I am pretty level headed. I always post my poll for others to critique and I can't remember the last time I was "biased" in the poll. I can see when a team is a pretender vs a contender and actually give credit to teams I despise more than I probably should. Except GFCC, those guys will never deserve it, EVER! xnodx

milleniumkat
August 10th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Come over to poli board and you will see where the "bro" support is vs someone I don't like. I won't go into details at all as to not deal with the "don't talk about politics on the FCS board". There is a SHSU poster who is "correct" in my view and another that is not. I lurked as well for a few years before joining so I came in as unbiased as possible. There are a majority of NDSU posters who are "correct" in my view and a few that are not.

It is not about bro vs someone I don't like, not even one bit. When it comes to FCS football, I am pretty level headed. I always post my poll for others to critique and I can't remember the last time I was "biased" in the poll. I can see when a team is a pretender vs a contender and actually give credit to teams I despise more than I probably should. Except GFCC, those guys will never deserve it, EVER! xnodx

Fair enough. I respect your candor. My apologies for over the top comments. I look forward to a new and more cordial 2017. But i'm not going to kiss you on the mouth. I told you all that i'm a hugger, and a damn good one. But it stops there so, don't get your hopes up. I kid. I kid. Cheers.

TheKingpin28
August 10th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Fair enough. I respect your candor. My apologies for over the top comments. I look forward to a new and more cordial 2017. But i'm not going to kiss you on the mouth. I told you all that i'm a hugger, and a damn good one. But it stops there so, don't get your hopes up. I kid. I kid. Cheers.

No worries. I am not mad. It does not bother me at all. But I do appreciate it.

jmufan999
August 10th, 2017, 08:56 PM
I personally have no issues either way. You are not as bad as JMU fans are at the current moment.

shall i go back to the JMU/NDSU game thread and look at some of the asinine comments made by Bison fans? you don't think JMU fans found those obnoxious?

Professor Chaos
August 10th, 2017, 09:42 PM
No worries. I am not mad. It does not bother me at all. But I do appreciate it.

shall i go back to the JMU/NDSU game thread and look at some of the asinine comments made by Bison fans? you don't think JMU fans found those obnoxious?
Both of you are just proving the fact that (some) fans of the defending champ will shoot their mouths off. It didn't start with NDSU/JMU and it won't end with them.

Nickels
August 10th, 2017, 09:47 PM
All this bickering is silly. I think we can all agree that JMU fans are whiny douchebags. Let's move on. FCS football is almost here.

Coogkat15
August 11th, 2017, 12:37 AM

Doc

Hella late! But haven't been the Benny J's, I'm gonna have to check it out. So it's pretty serious?!

Coogkat15
August 11th, 2017, 12:40 AM

You really don't think so?! I think the BBQ in Huntsville is pretty good. I mean I don't think it'll win a pit competition but it gets the job done when you get the BBQ itch. Lol!

TheKingpin28
August 11th, 2017, 05:34 AM

So going 18-0 (up to that point) in the Fargodome did not give a reason why almost all of the fans had a reason to not believe the same old story that they had heard over and over.

Both of you are just proving the fact that (some) fans of the defending champ will shoot their mouths off. It didn't start with NDSU/JMU and it won't end with them.

Case and point about me being a bad seed in some Bison fans eyes. I don't drink the kool-aid so I get ostracized for it.

caribbeanhen
August 11th, 2017, 07:44 AM
So going 18-0 (up to that point) in the Fargodome did not give a reason why almost all of the fans had a reason to not believe the same old story that they had heard over and over.

Case and point about me being a bad seed in some Bison fans eyes. I don't drink the kool-aid so I get ostracized for it.

the Kool-aid flows freely not only amungst Bizon fans but spills over to the rest of the MFVC fans..... Congrats for not participating

The Pud
August 11th, 2017, 08:01 AM
You are too full of yourself to admit when you are wrong. I get it, you want to be that "cool dude who hated NDSU before it was cool", but Thumper and Clenz have you beat on that one. Calling me ma'am is showing you how childish you are by attempting to talk down to me, due to your inability to actually have a coherent conversation.

Yawwwwnnnn

The Pud
August 11th, 2017, 08:03 AM
All this bickering is silly. I think we can all agree that JMU fans are whiny douchebags. Let's move on. FCS football is almost here.

+9

POD Knows
August 11th, 2017, 08:04 AM
the Kool-aid flows freely not only amungst Bizon fans but spills over to the rest of the MFVC fans..... Congrats for not participatingHow can you not drink the kool-aid when you are a Bison fan, given the greatness that we are surrounded with on a daily basis. It is impossible to be humble.

There, that ought to get us a couple more votes in the obnoxious fan poll.

caribbeanhen
August 11th, 2017, 08:09 AM
How can you not drink the kool-aid when you are a Bison fan, given the greatness that we are surrounded with on a daily basis. It is impossible to be humble.

There, that ought to get us a couple more votes in the obnoxious fan poll.

no votes for that weak attempt ....

Sammy94
August 11th, 2017, 08:09 AM
You really don't think so?! I think the BBQ in Huntsville is pretty good. I mean I don't think it'll win a pit competition but it gets the job done when you get the BBQ itch. Lol!

I'm a bit of a BBQ snob. If its not one of those serve it until we are out places, I am usually not a fan. Every since Zion (Church) changed pits and people it is no where near the same.

DirtyDukes
August 11th, 2017, 08:16 AM

Hey Kingpin thanks for letting me borrow your username yesterday

POD Knows
August 11th, 2017, 08:20 AM
no votes for that weak attempt ....Damn it, I will have to start cutting and pasting the day to day conversation from Bisonville in order to move this poll in the Bison favor.

Professor Chaos
August 11th, 2017, 08:49 AM
You either need thicker skin or better reading comprehension.

milleniumkat
August 11th, 2017, 08:54 AM
NDSU... winners of 4 out of every 5 games for 50+ years ...so they got that going...no other sports organization i'm aware of can boast that.

Therefore i have never had an issue with a bison fan boasting of greatness.

my only problem is the occasional assertion that everyone else not at that level is complete garbage. They are so far above the field, that that mind set is asinine. If everyone is garbage, then how can you claim greatness?

All that says is that you are the king of the dump. Other than that, i admire the hell out of them.

jmufan999
August 11th, 2017, 10:57 AM

so i'm guessing that if someone runs their mouth about NDSU, you wouldn't say a word, right? because otherwise, you're "shooting your mouth off." so I won't find any examples of you defending NDSU on here, correct? otherwise, you're shooting off at the mouth. if people attack your school/team/program, and you believe that's incorrect, you're suggesting you should just sit there and take it? who does that on ANY message board? that's ludicrous and completely unrealistic.

milleniumkat
August 11th, 2017, 11:11 AM
so i'm guessing that if someone runs their mouth about NDSU, you wouldn't say a word, right? because otherwise, you're "shooting your mouth off." so I won't find any examples of you defending NDSU on here, correct? otherwise, you're shooting off at the mouth. if people attack your school/team/program, and you believe that's incorrect, you're suggesting you should just sit there and take it? who does that on ANY message board? that's ludicrous and completely unrealistic.

So every day i peeked in on here, there was at least several comments a week from DD randomly commenting on the SHSU game, and 99% of the time it was unprovoked. Shsu posters would usually respond in some way.

So by your logic, SHSU fans are not "shooting their mouths off" due to the provocation right?"

I mean, at the end of the day, why do we really need to have these justification arguments and debates? Who does that? Let's just agree that the smack talk: A. Is going to happen. B. Doesn't have to be based in fact C. Doesn't have to make sense D. Will be responded to.

Just let it go. JMU wears to bullseye, which is a badge of honor but has its own burden. SHSU got its teeth kicked in, head ripped off, and soul molested. That also has a burden. Either choose to smack, or not to smack.

Coogkat15
August 11th, 2017, 11:52 AM
I'm a bit of a BBQ snob. If its not one of those serve it until we are out places, I am usually not a fan. Every since Zion (Church) changed pits and people it is no where near the same.

Hey man, nothing wrong with a guy who likes his beef. I can dig it. I heard about the glory days of Church BBQ. I came to Sam in 09 and didn't discover it until 12, so I guess its fair to say I missed it lol.

The Pud
August 11th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Hey man, nothing wrong with a guy who likes his beef. I can dig it. I heard about the glory days of Church BBQ. I came to same in 09 and didn't discover it until 12, so I guess its fair to say I missed it lol.

back in the 1980s the queue for BBQ at Mt. Zion Baptist Church would be all the way to University Blvd

jmufan999
August 11th, 2017, 12:19 PM
So every day i peeked in on here, there was at least several comments a week from DD randomly commenting on the SHSU game, and 99% of the time it was unprovoked. Shsu posters would usually respond in some way.

So by your logic, SHSU fans are not "shooting their mouths off" due to the provocation right?"

I mean, at the end of the day, why do we really need to have these justification arguments and debates? Who does that? Let's just agree that the smack talk: A. Is going to happen. B. Doesn't have to be based in fact C. Doesn't have to make sense D. Will be responded to.

Just let it go. JMU wears to bullseye, which is a badge of honor but has its own burden. SHSU got its teeth kicked in, head ripped off, and soul molested. That also has a burden. Either choose to smack, or not to smack.

1,238 posts and you finally made some decent points! you were due. xthumbsupx

milleniumkat
August 11th, 2017, 01:08 PM

I'm all about effort!!

Serpentor
August 11th, 2017, 02:08 PM

A busted clock is always right if you're a wizard that can freeze time!

Professor Chaos
August 11th, 2017, 02:24 PM
You commented about some NDSU fans running their mouths last year. You're right. Kingpin commented about some JMU fans running their mouths this year. He's right. Now what do fans of the '16 Bison and '17 Dukes have in common? I didn't say a thing about you "sitting there and taking it". It's a message for pete's sake, comment away in support of your team or otherwise. My point is some fans of the defending champs running their mouths isn't something new and isn't going to go away this year, next year, or anytime after that. So you'd save yourself some heartburn if you didn't get all shocked and bothered by it.

TheKingpin28
August 11th, 2017, 03:12 PM
You either need thicker skin or better reading comprehension.

You clearly have never been golfing with POD and BF02. My skin is thicker than concrete.

Schism55
August 11th, 2017, 04:20 PM
You clearly have never been golfing with POD and BF02. My skin is thicker than concrete.
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25780&stc=1
???

milleniumkat
August 11th, 2017, 04:33 PM
???

Is that Nate Tanguay?

JSUSoutherner
August 11th, 2017, 04:43 PM
They owed us after we sent their whole podium into tears in 2014. And we see how they ended up the next year. 2-3 years JsU blew a home game to an unseeded team. Now that's also a pattern. But y'all don't discuss it. But that's cool.

Come on back to Jacksonville and we can fix that 1-1 record.

Our FCS only losses since Grass have been NDSU with Wentz, YSU on their Frisco run, and a SHSU team that went to Fargo in the Semis.

I'm sure there's a lot of fan bases who wish they could say that. Not sure what you'd want to discuss about it though. Hardware is still lacking.

Schism55
August 11th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Is that Nate Tanguay?

Awwww. I shouldn't have, but I did chuckle.

Serpentor
August 11th, 2017, 05:07 PM

How about you swing by Huntsville, unless you think you're always entitled to home field advantage.

JSUSoutherner
August 11th, 2017, 05:08 PM
How about you swing by Huntsville, unless you think you're always entitled to home field advantage.

It's not that I don't think we would win in Huntsville. I'm just too lazy to drive out there.

TheKingpin28
August 11th, 2017, 05:55 PM
???

Close, very close

cx500d
August 11th, 2017, 05:57 PM

It's not that I don't think we would win in Huntsville. I'm just too lazy to drive out there.

Its a good place for your Track Team to go.

milleniumkat
August 11th, 2017, 08:04 PM

Our FCS only losses since Grass have been NDSU with Wentz, YSU on their Frisco run, and a SHSU team that went to Fargo in the Semis.

I'm sure there's a lot of fan bases who wish they could say that. Not sure what you'd want to discuss about it though. Hardware is still lacking.

Careful, we get butchered when we discuss our "good losses". Tread lightly.

I'd love too, my family is from them parts. But i'll take part 3 here in texas please. Can i see your hardware?

milleniumkat
August 11th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Awwww. I shouldn't have, but I did chuckle.

I was just asking...not for me, but for my bro.

JSUSoutherner
August 11th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Careful, we get butchered when we discuss our "good losses". Tread lightly.

I'd love too, my family is from them parts. But i'll take part 3 here in texas please. Can i see your hardware?

No loss is a good loss. However having the fewest FCS losses in the country over the past three seasons isn't exactly bad.

caribbeanhen
September 1st, 2017, 08:13 PM

a lot of football to play yet but the second part of this is just true.....