PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Patsy Ratings: Fordham

Lehigh Football Nation
July 19th, 2017, 08:05 AM
https://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2017/07/the-2017-patsy-ratings-t4-fordham.html

THE RANKINGS (WITH 3 To Go):

T4. Georgetown, Fordham - 54
6. Bucknell - 53
7. Colgate - 48

van
July 19th, 2017, 09:39 AM
committee seemed a bit harsh with the adjustment? Not sure I remember a -3 adjustment before.

RichH2
July 19th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Rams got a lot of real quality on DL and skills. K a fine addition certainly but agree his ratings would skew team score out of proportion.

LUHawker
July 19th, 2017, 11:21 AM
The Rams have shown a bit more than an inkling to take on some transfers, particularly at the QB spot, so I while the Patsy rating may be low, I suspect they may have a transfer QB plan. If the Patsy's had a second derivative, one that included transfers to reflect the "true" strength of recruits (whether direct or via transfer), I think we'll see FU did pretty well.

Go Lehigh TU owl
July 19th, 2017, 11:29 AM
The Rams have shown a bit more than an inkling to take on some transfers, particularly at the QB spot, so I while the Patsy rating may be low, I suspect they may have a transfer QB plan. If the Patsy's had a second derivative, one that included transfers to reflect the "true" strength of recruits (whether direct or via transfer), I think we'll see FU did pretty well.

Didn't they land a 3 star transfer QB from FIU or FAU?

RichH2
July 19th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Medlock now a sr. Backed up Anderson last couple of yrs. 2 other QBs who habe not seen the field. Transfers would be neat to add but usually they wouldnt count til the nrxt yr anyway. The rare ones that may be immediately eligible often dont appear til late summer.

The Boogie Down
August 28th, 2017, 01:19 PM
The Rams have shown a bit more than an inkling to take on some transfers, particularly at the QB spot, so while the Patsy rating may be low, I suspect they may have a transfer QB plan. If the Patsy's had a second derivative, one that included transfers to reflect the "true" strength of recruits (whether direct or via transfer), I think we'll see FU did pretty well.

Great prognostication since word from Rose Hill is that former Indiana QB, Austin King, has just transferred in.