PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for CSN Preview Mag?

TexasTerror
January 28th, 2007, 04:32 PM
The off season is so rough...

We all look forward to that CSN Preview Magazine so we can plop on our throne reading all about the intricacies of Football Championship Subdivision (FCS) football written by some of our favorite FCS writers from around the nation (Bison Kent, Nick Deriso, Chuck B, the great Jafus and company).

What do you folks think they should throw in this year's magazine?

I think it's critical this year to explain the name change and the other changes in the world of FCS governance. Always important to keep our fans up to date on what's happening there.

Would love if someone did some in-depth on the start-ups and history (if any) of the soon to be FCS schools (namely Old Dominion) that are completely new to football for the first time in however many years, if just stepping on to the field.

Hope there's more pages this coming year as well. Not sure what it will take to get that to happen. An increase in $$$? More sponsors/advertisements? An interview with Mr Chicken?

Til next year...I'll get back to reading the 2006 I-AA.org Preview Magazine until the new one comes out...

http://pressurecooker.phil.cmu.edu/paper/1.jpg

blukeys
January 28th, 2007, 09:15 PM
Fine post with the exception of the picture of you catching up on your reading. That is more information than I need. :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: