PDA

View Full Version : Five Key Questions For The CAA This Season

SU DOG
July 3rd, 2017, 11:23 AM
Not my conference, but I thought this was an article that some on here would find interesting.

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/five-key-questions-caa-football-2017-fcs-season

jmufan999
July 3rd, 2017, 02:11 PM
i wouldn't worry about Nova at all. they won't miss a beat. and if they get improved QB play, they'll be dangerous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caribbeanhen
July 3rd, 2017, 03:10 PM
one more question.... How come Haley doesn't know who Wes Hills is?

Gangtackle11
July 3rd, 2017, 06:46 PM

Not a question of talent with Hills. It's whether he can stay healthy. Big back that can be explosive.

caribbeanhen
July 3rd, 2017, 06:52 PM
Not a question of talent with Hills. It's whether he can stay healthy. Big back that can be explosive.

8 plus yards per carry, just didn't get enough of em....

BigHouseClosedEnd
July 4th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Here's a couple more questions.

Will anyone be able to see CAA football on television this fall? What the hell is conference leadership doing to maintain continued exposure for the league?

KPSUL
July 4th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Here's a couple more questions.

Will anyone be able to see CAA football on television this fall? What the hell is conference leadership doing to maintain continued exposure for the league?

Isn't COMCAST going to broadcast 1 or 2 games each Saturday ?

jmufan999
July 5th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Isn't COMCAST going to broadcast 1 or 2 games each Saturday ?

i'm not sure a TV deal has been struck yet, has it? it does seem very odd that it hasn't happened yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RootinFerDukes
July 5th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Yeah it's very concerning the CAA doesn't even have a tv deal. I mean the mvfc, big south and ovc can all get espn3 deals. we can't even do that at bear minimum? I guess linear tv channels don't care about anything but the P5 anymore but good riddance.

DirtyDukes
July 5th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Yeah it's very concerning the CAA doesn't even have a tv deal. I mean the mvfc, big south and ovc can all get espn3 deals. we can't even do that at bear minimum? I guess linear tv channels don't care about anything but the P5 anymore but good riddance.

At the very least it's a bear necessity.

http://thedisneyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/bear-necessities-jungle-book.jpg

bluehenbillk
July 6th, 2017, 07:37 AM
Let's just hope Wes Hills is on the team this fall first Carib....

jmufan999
July 6th, 2017, 09:28 AM

I would guess that ESPN3 is going to cap the number of conferences they can take on. maybe they're "full"? I mean, they COULD put on as many as they want, but I would guess there is a limit as to how many they want to take on. If they already had agreements with other conferences, maybe we're too late to the game. I wouldn't assume it's because we aren't interested in ESPN3.

BigHouseClosedEnd
July 6th, 2017, 07:17 PM

What's going on here?

caribbeanhen
July 6th, 2017, 07:25 PM

What's that again Bill, don't be throwing ice water on the season now...... my goodness

BisonTru
July 6th, 2017, 08:28 PM

Or Lauletta.

DirtyDukes
July 7th, 2017, 08:06 AM
Or Lauletta.

Is he even going to start? KJ LOOKIN GOOOOOD

bluehenbillk
July 7th, 2017, 08:24 AM
check your PM's Carib

caribbeanhen
July 7th, 2017, 03:26 PM
check your PM's Carib

Nope, I'd rather take the ice bucket challenge.... what was that fad called a few years ago?