PDA

View Full Version : Best (FCS) Player your team faces this season?

Milktruck74
June 26th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Curious as to the best player your team will face this year?

My Mocs open the season with Jax State.....

Darius Jackson, DE is a bad man. He gets my vote.

ST_Lawson
June 26th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Hard to say for us. Defensively, I'd say probably Nick DeLuca (NDSU)...would have been a legit NFL draft prospect last year if he didn't get injured. Probably going to be the top LB in the FCS this year.
Offensively...probably Jake Wieneke (SDSU). I mean, really the whole trifecta of Christion, Wieneke, and Goedert are going to be crazy this year, but I think Wieneke will end up being the overall best player out of those three (Cookus at Northern Arizona could be tough too, but he doesn't quite have the weapons that SDSU has).

citdog
June 26th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Curious as to the best player your team will face this year?

My Mocs open the season with Jax State.....

Darius Jackson, DE is a bad man. He gets my vote.

You spelled Cam Jackson wrong.

Thumper 76
June 26th, 2017, 03:02 PM
DeLuca. Dudes a stud.

TheKingpin28
June 26th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Offensively...probably Jake Wieneke (SDSU). I mean, really the whole trifecta of Christion, Wieneke, and Goedert are going to be crazy this year, but I think Wieneke will end up being the overall best player out of those three.

This

That said, I just need to convince my old gym teacher to convince his son to not step on the field that day. Wieneke is just a beast though.

Daytripper
June 26th, 2017, 03:16 PM
I don't know his name, but McNeese has a midget running back that drove us crazy last year. Unfortunately, I think he was a freshman or sophomore.

ysubigred
June 26th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Playing in the MVFC too many players to list xrotatehx

ST_Lawson
June 26th, 2017, 03:25 PM

Hell, playing in the MVFC it feels like there's too many LBs to list...DeLuca, Taylor, Rozeboom...pick your poison.

LUHawker
June 26th, 2017, 03:46 PM
For Lehigh - a pretty easy call: Chase Edmonds (Fordham)

TheRevSFA
June 26th, 2017, 03:55 PM
PJ Hall.

Without a doubt.

Nickels
June 26th, 2017, 04:04 PM
I don't know his name, but McNeese has a midget running back that drove us crazy last year. Unfortunately, I think he was a freshman or sophomore.

Where did he transfer to?

JSUSoutherner
June 26th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Ebenezer Ogundeko. I think.

POD Knows
June 26th, 2017, 05:00 PM
This

That said, I just need to convince my old gym teacher to convince his son to not step on the field that day. Wieneke is just a beast though.He is a good receiver but I have a question to the Rabbit fans out there, what does he run a 40 in? I bet it is 4.7 or higher, I could be wrong but curious minds want to know. Maybe he is faster than he looks. Great hands and size is huge and he has those, just wondering about the speed.

cx500d
June 26th, 2017, 05:20 PM
He is a good receiver but I have a question to the Rabbit fans out there, what does he run a 40 in? I bet it is 4.7 or higher, I could be wrong but curious minds want to know. Maybe he is faster than he looks. Great hands and size is huge and he has those, just wondering about the speed.

Who cares, he always seems to be open.

dewey
June 26th, 2017, 05:30 PM
As an NDSU fan I will say quarterback Gage Gubrud of EWU (my mistake on stating the first name of Mr. Gubrud).

Other top contenders are;
Dallas Goedert TE, SDSU
Jake Wieneke WR, SDSU

Dewey

JSUSoutherner
June 26th, 2017, 05:32 PM
As an NDSU fan I will say quarterback Gabe Gubrud of EWU.

Other top contenders are;
Dallas Goedert TE, SDSU
Jake Wieneke WR, SDSU

Dewey

Does Gage have a brother that also plays QB at EWU?

BisonTru
June 26th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Goehdart and Weineke. Hard to pick between the two. If you focus too much on one the other one will burn you for 10 balls and 200 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dewey
June 26th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Does Gage have a brother that also plays QB at EWU?

DOHxbangx You would think that his name would have been permanently burned into all NDUS fans memory after his performance last year in Fargo

Dewey

KPSUL
June 26th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Albany RB, Elijah Ibitokun-Hanks - assuming he recovers from his ACL surgery.

Milktruck74
June 26th, 2017, 05:39 PM
He is a good receiver but I have a question to the Rabbit fans out there, what does he run a 40 in? I bet it is 4.7 or higher, I could be wrong but curious minds want to know. Maybe he is faster than he looks. Great hands and size is huge and he has those, just wondering about the speed.

I doubt Steve Largent ran faster thana 4.8 or 4.9 (and he wears a gold jacket in August!!!!), but his routes were perfect....speed matters, but so do routes.

JSUSoutherner
June 26th, 2017, 05:41 PM
DOHxbangx You would think that his name would have been permanently burned into all NDUS fans memory after his performance last year in Fargo

Dewey

Why would fans of the entire North Dakota University System care about one game in Fargo?

Milktruck74
June 26th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Goehdart and Weineke. Hard to pick between the two. If you focus too much on one the other one will burn you for 10 balls and 200 yards.

Balanced attack!!!! Ying and yang. Those are the hardest O's to defend!!!

TheKingpin28
June 26th, 2017, 05:51 PM

Who cares, he always seems to be open.

At the end of the day, this is all that matters. Speed kills but if he can get open, teams will feel the hurt.

RichH2
June 26th, 2017, 05:53 PM
For Lehigh - a pretty easy call: Chase Edmonds (Fordham)

Yup

BEAR
June 26th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Garrett Dolan, Sr. LB, Houston Baptist.

185 total tackles. Nearly 13 per game. 47 solo. 88 assisted.

That freak was everywhere. I'm betting he goes triple digits again on tackles again this season.

dewey
June 26th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Why would fans of the entire North Dakota University System care about one game in Fargo?

Dang it JSU stop finding all of my mistakesxlolx

P.S. Because they are all fans of the Bison.

Dewey

JSUSoutherner
June 26th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Dang it JSU stop finding all of my mistakesxlolx

P.S. Because they are all fans of the Bison.

Dewey
Fair enough

GodHelpTheBears
June 26th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Damn, I need to think about this one

POD Knows
June 26th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Who cares, he always seems to be open.I am not denying the guy is a great receiver, I am just curious how fast he is, plus I felt the need to troll the bunnies

ST_Lawson
June 26th, 2017, 07:11 PM

That's the biggest issue. They are both huge threats and very few teams have the defensive players able to cover them both. You can lock down one, but then the other will get ya.

BisonTru
June 26th, 2017, 07:48 PM

I'd peg Weineke in that 4.6 range. He's not a blazer but not slow either imo.

POD Knows
June 26th, 2017, 07:50 PM
I'd peg Weineke in that 4.6 range. He's not a blazer but not slow either imo.He is probably faster than he looks, he is a big guy. I hope he does well if he is able to get to the next level.

GodHelpTheBears
June 26th, 2017, 08:09 PM
He is probably faster than he looks, he is a big guy. I hope he does well if he is able to get to the next level.

OK, I have my answer and I tried to avoid the blatantly obvious people. I'm going with Greg Menard of NDSU - our offensive line will be green (very green - I expect most in the rotation to be freshmen), and Huslig will still be setting in. I just think he will kill us.

JALMOND
June 26th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Tough choice to make for PSU.

Santiago (UND), Prothroe (Poly), Cookus (NAU), Gubrud (EWU), maybe even Butler (NAU). That whole group there may be better than anyone on either BYU or Oregon State.

Go Lehigh TU owl
June 26th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Chase Edmonds for the 4th and, hopefully, final time!

BisonFan02
June 26th, 2017, 09:53 PM
On offense it will be Gubrud....and its not close.

On D? I almost wanna say its a "pick em" of LBs in the Valley....seriously. WTF

If pushed, I'll take Taylor out of WIU...Rozeboom and Farley as close seconds.

BisonTru
June 26th, 2017, 09:54 PM
OK, I have my answer and I tried to avoid the blatantly obvious people. I'm going with Greg Menard of NDSU - our offensive line will be green (very green - I expect most in the rotation to be freshmen), and Huslig will still be setting in. I just think he will kill us.

I don't think he is at where Derek Rivers was last year, but he's close if he can keep elevating his game.

I could make an argument that 3 to 4 of the best O players in the MVFC are Jackrabbits and 3 to 4 of the best D players are Bison.

Bucs2016
June 26th, 2017, 10:01 PM
I cant recall his name but the LB at SC State. Hes an NFL prospect and he gave National Champion Clemson all sorts of problems. If the rest of SCSU played how he did vs Clemson, they'd have won.

Thumper 76
June 26th, 2017, 10:56 PM
He is probably faster than he looks, he is a big guy. I hope he does well if he is able to get to the next level.
I'm pretty sure he's faster than he looks, or he wouldn't be able to torch so many people for long TDs like he does. There aren't a whole lot of plays where you see him caught from behind, he just has one of those strides that makes him look slow IMO. And I agree with you. I've told IBY I don't know how he gets open deep so often he looks slow when he was lighting up TCU like a Christmas tree. Usually your slow guys aren't having the huge ypc he has, they're more possession receivers.

In all seriousness as an SDSU fan the reason were so excited is we have the best TE and WR arguably in the FCS, and our entire O line is basically back (one OT split time last year), plus TC and our RB Brady Mengarelli who was towards the top of the MVFC in all purpose yards. Gunna be fun.

malibudude
June 27th, 2017, 02:08 AM
I am not denying the guy is a great receiver, I am just curious how fast he is, plus I felt the need to troll the bunnies

He is the real deal, 4th round at worst, guess at his size 4.6 at best.

POD Knows
June 27th, 2017, 06:47 AM
I'm pretty sure he's faster than he looks, or he wouldn't be able to torch so many people for long TDs like he does. There aren't a whole lot of plays where you see him caught from behind, he just has one of those strides that makes him look slow IMO. And I agree with you. I've told IBY I don't know how he gets open deep so often he looks slow when he was lighting up TCU like a Christmas tree. Usually your slow guys aren't having the huge ypc he has, they're more possession receivers.

In all seriousness as an SDSU fan the reason were so excited is we have the best TE and WR arguably in the FCS, and our entire O line is basically back (one OT split time last year), plus TC and our RB Brady Mengarelli who was towards the top of the MVFC in all purpose yards. Gunna be fun.This is a good post and that is why I brought up, I am not going to compare Weineke to Randy Moss but Moss never looked like he was running very fast either but he was long like Weineke so it is deceptive. With zone defenses now, speed is really only critical for YAC, they are basically running to spot, his size and hands are probably more important than overall speed. I would rather have a receiver that is maybe a couple tenths slower in the 40 but has great hands and size.

TheRevSFA
June 27th, 2017, 07:16 AM
Garrett Dolan, Sr. LB, Houston Baptist.

185 total tackles. Nearly 13 per game. 47 solo. 88 assisted.

That freak was everywhere. I'm betting he goes triple digits again on tackles again this season.

Yeah he's up there on my list too. Great talent.

DirtyDukes
June 27th, 2017, 07:39 AM
Probably Lauletta?

Bisonator
June 27th, 2017, 07:57 AM
Dallas Goedert TE, SDSU

Guy is Gronk JR.

McNeese75
June 27th, 2017, 08:21 AM

He was a true freshman last year and he has NOT transferred. But, you will not see him during the regular season this year as there is no MSU vs SHSU game xsmhx

BisonBacker
June 27th, 2017, 08:23 AM

He'll certainly get a chance. Big question will any teams take that chance on him? Kupp had some huge games against not only FCS competition but FBS competition. Honest question the games the bunnies have played against FBS teams has he been singled out by the other team afterwards for any outstanding performance?

mango433
June 27th, 2017, 08:26 AM
He'll certainly get a chance. Big question will any teams take that chance on him? Kupp had some huge games against not only FCS competition but FBS competition. Honest question the games the bunnies have played against FBS teams has he been singled out by the other team afterwards for any outstanding performance?

Against TCU last year, 8 catches for 196 yards and two touchdowns.
Against Kansas in 2015, 8 catches for 160 yards and two touchdowns.
Against Missouri in his first college game, 6 catches for 107 yards. That was the game the starting QB got hurt early in the game and played with the backup.

caribbeanhen
June 27th, 2017, 08:53 AM
He was a true freshman last year and he has NOT transferred. But, you will not see him during the regular season this year as there is no MSU vs SHSU game xsmhx

Sammy not playing McNeese..... KC is great schedule eliminator....

Sammy94
June 27th, 2017, 08:57 AM
Sammy not playing McNeese..... KC is great schedule eliminator....

KC had nothing to do with that.

IBleedYellow
June 27th, 2017, 09:31 AM
Gubrud.

I already have nightmares.

clenz
June 27th, 2017, 09:34 AM
Hell, playing in the MVFC it feels like there's too many LBs to list...DeLuca, Taylor, Rozeboom...pick your poison.
There's still a Farley floating around UNI's roster.

McNeese72
June 27th, 2017, 09:40 AM

Surprised to see a McNeese player named in this thread. Runningback's name is Justin Pratt. He was a true freshman last year and will be a sophomore this season. I predicted that he was going to be a good one from what I saw of him from preseason workouts last season.

There is only one problem. We need have a offensive line that can open holes for him. Hopefully, that will be a little better than it was last season.

Doc

McNeese72
June 27th, 2017, 09:41 AM
Where did he transfer to?

?????

Doc

Daytripper
June 27th, 2017, 09:46 AM
KC had nothing to do with that.

Those CAA types just love bashing Keeler, even when it is not his fault.

clenz
June 27th, 2017, 09:47 AM
It's stupid how scary accurate this is.

QB's like TC (though I'd think most all QBs would look good with Gronk Lite and White Randy Moss on their roster), Dunne (if Farley doesn't **** his pants with play calling.....ROFL like that will happen), Stick, Strevler etc...

Skill position players like
White Randy Moss
Gronk Lite
Steve McShane - RB WIU
Mengarelli - RB SDSU
Lance Dunn - RB NDSU
Earl Malik - WR MUS
Connor Iwema - SIU
Deion Holliman - DO EVERYTHING MSU

DL like
Greg Menard - NDSU
Kellen Slouk - SDSU
Colby Isbell - MSU
etc...

LBs like
Christian Rozeboom - SDSU
Brett Taylor - WIU
Jared Farley - UNI
Armond Dellovade - YSU
Quinton Moon - WIU
McNeese Egbim - MSU
DeLuca - NDSU

DBs like
Elijah Campbell - UNI
Alex Kocour - ISUR
Malcom Washington - UNI
Tre Dempsey - NDSU
Robbie Srimlsey - NDSU
Davontae Harris - ISUR
Jeremy Chinn - SIU

It's damn near impossible to pick on player.

ST_Lawson
June 27th, 2017, 09:56 AM
There's still a Farley floating around UNI's roster.

Sorry, yes, him too. The MVFC could legitimately have half of the top 10 LBs in the FCS this year.

caribbeanhen
June 27th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Those CAA types just love bashing Keeler, even when it is not his fault.

not bashing him at all, just pointing out the guy always comes up with a soft schedule .... are you playing a Div II powerhouse this year?

Thumper 76
June 27th, 2017, 02:04 PM
not bashing him at all, just pointing out the guy always comes up with a soft schedule .... are you losing to Div II powerhouse this year?

FIFY

Daytripper
June 27th, 2017, 02:06 PM
not bashing him at all, just pointing out the guy always comes up with a soft schedule .... are you playing a Div II powerhouse this year?

When was the last time the Hens won a meaningful game?

Thumper 76
June 27th, 2017, 02:07 PM

Against TCU last year, 8 catches for 196 yards and two touchdowns.
Against Kansas in 2015, 8 catches for 160 yards and two touchdowns.
Against Missouri in his first college game, 6 catches for 107 yards. That was the game the starting QB got hurt early in the game and played with the backup.

So, none to speak of then. Understood.

DirtyDukes
June 27th, 2017, 02:15 PM

2003? You know, when they won a national championship.

Daytripper
June 27th, 2017, 02:26 PM
2003? You know, when they won a national championship.

Oh, yeah. 14 years ago.

ASU33
June 27th, 2017, 02:40 PM
DeVante Kincade QB Grambling State

Go Lehigh TU owl
June 27th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Oh, yeah. 14 years ago.

They did reach the title game in 2010. So a bunch of meaningful wins along the way there.

UD will be back in a big way! I think their turn around will be quicker than Montana's.

Daytripper
June 27th, 2017, 03:00 PM
They did reach the title game in 2010. So a bunch of meaningful wins along the way there.

UD will be back in a big way! I think their turn around will be quicker than Montana's.

I agree. They are a sleeping giant.

caribbeanhen
June 27th, 2017, 03:35 PM

How bout you guys?

BisonFan02
June 27th, 2017, 03:41 PM

How bout you guys?

They get to big games....just can't win them.

Coogkat15
June 27th, 2017, 03:53 PM
They get to big games....just can't win them.

Hey no shame in a lost. Especially to a good JMU team with an amazing coach in Mike Houston. Gotta keep knocking, eventually we'll get in. Haha

Coogkat15
June 27th, 2017, 03:55 PM

How bout you guys?

2016, when we beat a really great Chatty team, in the playoffs, where we will likely be again this year. Then aye man, who knows. That's why the games played on the field.

TheKingpin28
June 27th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Gubrud.

I already have nightmares.

Say no to the 3-3-5

Jacks02
June 27th, 2017, 04:15 PM

He ran track (http://www.gojacks.com/news/2015/4/9/210011296.aspx) in 2015 to work on his speed. He's faster than he looks, long strides...

Jake Wieneke (http://www.gojacks.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=2474) is used to being able to outrace anybody assigned to cover him on the football field. So, halfway through the 200-meter dash at the Dakota Duals last Saturday, he found himself in an unusual position.
“I got out of the blocks and, about at the 100, I was a little back,” he said. “But I ran my hardest, finished the last 100, came in third and got the best time I've ever had.”
That time was 22.12, which currently ranks first on the South Dakota State men's track and field team and ninth in the Summit League. For Wieneke, it served as a sign that he's on the right track to even greater gridiron success.

BisonFan02
June 27th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Hey no shame in a lost. Especially to a good JMU team with an amazing coach in Mike Houston. Gotta keep knocking, eventually we'll get in. Haha

Hello. Welcome to AGS.

Coogkat15
June 27th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Hello. Welcome to AGS.

Thanks man! Happy to be here. You guys keep me entertained. It's tough with FCS football getting no national coverage, so you guys give me my daily dosage of hot takes! Lol so although I rout for the Kats, I have love for all my FCS squads! Really good football played on our level!

Daytripper
June 27th, 2017, 04:30 PM

How bout you guys?

I would argue that all playoff games are meaningful. Of course, the deeper into playoffs you get the more meaningful the game. So, I guess we have played many more meaningful games than UD recently. But you are free to bask in your accomplishments from the distant past..

BisonFan02
June 27th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Thanks man! Happy to be here. You guys keep me entertained. It's tough with FCS football getting no national coverage, so you guys give me my daily dosage of hot takes! Lol so although I rout for the Kats, I have love for all my FCS squads! Really good football played on our level!

No prob. Just know that everything citdog and Alpha say are lies. They are totally gay for each other. Ursus will confirm.

IBleedYellow
June 27th, 2017, 04:41 PM
No prob. Just know that everything citdog and Alpha say are lies. They are totally gay for each other. Ursus will confirm.

And more importantly...BF02 is jealous that they won't have a threesome with him.

Thumper will confirm.

Coogkat15
June 27th, 2017, 04:41 PM

Lmao! Noted. I'll make sure to remember that!

Daytripper
June 27th, 2017, 04:43 PM

This is a visual that I will never be able to get out of my head. Talk about unnatural love....

BisonFan02
June 27th, 2017, 04:49 PM
And more importantly...BF02 is jealous that they won't have a threesome with him.

Thumper will confirm.

IBY sits in the corner and watches....he's a cuck. Kingpin can confirm. :D

TheKingpin28
June 27th, 2017, 05:23 PM
IBY sits in the corner and watches....he's a cuck. Kingpin can confirm. :D

My eyes have seen some strange things but not as bad as being forced to watch BF02 videotape the entire ordeal. POD Knows can confirm this.

caribbeanhen
June 27th, 2017, 06:03 PM
I would argue that all playoff games are meaningful. Of course, the deeper into playoffs you get the more meaningful the game. So, I guess we have played many more meaningful games than UD recently. But you are free to bask in your accomplishments from the distant past..

not basking at all, you asked a question, I answered it. Simple as that

Thumper 76
June 28th, 2017, 02:02 AM

Thumper will confirm.
Confirmed.

My eyes have seen some strange things but not as bad as being forced to watch BF02 videotape the entire ordeal. POD Knows can confirm this.
Don't want to confirm, can not confirm, only heard creepy stories. Y'all are weird.

DirtyDukes
June 28th, 2017, 07:53 AM
not basking at all, you asked a question, I answered it. Simple as that

Don't you get it CH? Even though SHSU hasn't won a national title, the fact that they've won more playoff games (besides NDSU) in the last 6 years means they're the 2nd best time in the country. Ignore the fact they've been blown out a bunch. THEY'RE CONSISTENT!

Panther88
June 28th, 2017, 10:59 AM
PJ Hall or Jeremiah Briscoe of SHSU, pick either. Both are talented as all get out.

JSUSoutherner
June 28th, 2017, 11:07 AM

So if games deep in the playoffs are more meanful what does it mean since SHSU is the only team to get blown out in the quarters, semis, and NC game over the past 5 years? :D

Daytripper
June 28th, 2017, 01:54 PM
So if games deep in the playoffs are more meanful what does it mean since SHSU is the only team to get blown out in the quarters, semis, and NC game over the past 5 years? :D

I understand why you guys are so focused on a single game each season.... You are looking for things to criticize, which is your prerogative. Find the negative and pile on. I prefer to look at the positive, which is consistent playoff success. Am I pleased at how our seasons end? Of course not. If you read the Katfan board you will see that nobody is. But it is what it is and it doesn't take away from the fact that only NDSU has won more games in the past few years than SHSU. It doesn't take away from the fact that we have beaten good teams in the playoffs. Since 2011 we have beaten the following teams in the playoffs:

Montana State twice
Montana
Eastern Washington
Cal Poly
Jacksonville State
Villanova
McNeese

Your argument that Sam Houston doesn't beat anybody is a fail.

On a side note, Keeler seems to reach the championship game when he coaches every seven year. 1996 (Rowan, among other years there, lost), 2003 (Delaware, won championship), 2010 (Delaware, lost). So, this pattern gives me hope. He is due back in 2017 and if the alternating pattern hold, we should win.

Gangtackle11
June 28th, 2017, 02:20 PM
I would say Rich Lauletta QB - Richmond or Wes Hills RB Delaware. Hills is an oft injured beast that if healthy by our November game will be a household FCS name. Obviously you can name several from JMU & Id take Aaron Stinnie at OT as their best. (Just to be different) xpeacex

caribbeanhen
June 28th, 2017, 02:56 PM
I understand why you guys are so focused on a single game each season.... You are looking for things to criticize, which is your prerogative. Find the negative and pile on. I prefer to look at the positive, which is consistent playoff success. Am I pleased at how our seasons end? Of course not. If you read the Katfan board you will see that nobody is. But it is what it is and it doesn't take away from the fact that only NDSU has won more games in the past few years than SHSU. It doesn't take away from the fact that we have beaten good teams in the playoffs. Since 2011 we have beaten the following teams in the playoffs:

Montana State twice
Montana
Eastern Washington
Cal Poly
Jacksonville State
Villanova
McNeese

On a side note, Keeler seems to reach the championship game when he coaches every seven year. 1996 (Rowan, among other years there, lost), 2003 (Delaware, won championship), 2010 (Delaware, lost). So, this pattern gives me hope. He is due back in 2017 and if the alternating pattern hold, we should win.

you forgot to factor in that 2007 NC appearance.... the biggest problem you have is that weak conference you play in, but this news is as old as the wind on AGS......

caribbeanhen
June 28th, 2017, 03:00 PM
I would say Rich Lauletta QB - Richmond or Wes Hills RB Delaware. Hills is an oft injured beast that if healthy by our November game will be a household FCS name. Obviously you can name several from JMU & Id take Jimmy Moreland at CB as their best.

Hills was averaging over 8 yards per carry, dislocated his elbow in the second game of the season, if he could only stay healthy ...

Daytripper
June 28th, 2017, 03:29 PM
you forgot to factor in that 2007 NC appearance.... the biggest problem you have is that weak conference you play in, but this news is as old as the wind on AGS......

So are the blowout losses, but you guys keep bringing that up.

JSUSoutherner
June 28th, 2017, 04:03 PM

Montana State twice
Montana
Eastern Washington
Cal Poly
Jacksonville State
Villanova
McNeese

Man, you can't take a joke, can you?

Daytripper
June 28th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Man, you can't take a joke, can you?

It lost it's humor with repetition.

JSUSoutherner
June 28th, 2017, 04:43 PM
It lost it's humor with repetition.
I bet.

Daytripper
June 28th, 2017, 04:47 PM
I bet.

Glad you agree.

cx500d
June 28th, 2017, 04:48 PM
I bet.

Yep, ending multiple seasons with 60+ points put on you must seem repetitive.

Grizalltheway
June 28th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Gubrud I guess.

Coogkat15
June 28th, 2017, 04:53 PM

Eh. A loss is a loss, whether by an inch or a mile. It's football man, gotta have A short term memory or you'll never survive lol. Is it August 27th yet? Lo

Coogkat15
June 28th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Eh. A loss is a loss, whether by an inch or a mile. It's football man, gotta have A short term memory or you'll never survive lol. Is it August 27th yet? Lo

*lol

JSUSoutherner
June 28th, 2017, 04:56 PM
I wouldn't know. xrolleyesx

TheKingpin28
June 28th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Confirmed.

Don't want to confirm, can not confirm, only heard creepy stories. Y'all are weird.

Is your username POD Knows?

You know exactly what happened on the 6th Saturday of April.

POD Knows
June 28th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Is your username POD Knows?

You know exactly what happened on the 6th Saturday of April.xconfusedx What are you talking about, now I am confused.

TheKingpin28
June 28th, 2017, 05:39 PM
xconfusedx What are you talking about, now I am confused.

Ask BF02, he knows what is going on, as I am usually confused.

DirtyDukes
June 29th, 2017, 07:41 AM

Montana State twice
Montana
Eastern Washington
Cal Poly
Jacksonville State
Villanova
McNeese

That's great and if you guys hadn't lost in multiple blowouts I'd suspect you wouldn't get so much flack for puffing out your chests.

However, I'd say due to the way you lost in those games people don't want to give you any credit, deserved or not. People are taking issue with the way Sam Fans (EVERYWHERE, twitter, fb, here) act like they're world beaters and try to put themselves in the same category as actual world beaters.

Bison Fan in NW MN
June 29th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Goedert by far.

Wieneke is very good but DG is a freaking matchup nightmare. I suspect DeLuca, if they play him at OLB, will be covering him a lot since he has the speed to cover him.

On defense it is Farley from UNI. Kid is everywhere on defense. Has a nose for the ball and is tough as nails.

UNDColorado
June 29th, 2017, 05:01 PM
For UND I would say Gubrud as well. Very happy his main targets have graduated but I am sure they will reload.

cx500d
June 29th, 2017, 05:04 PM
For UND I would say Gubrud as well. Very happy his main targets have graduated but I am sure they will reload.

They blistered us last year with or without their main targets.

UNDColorado
June 29th, 2017, 05:06 PM
That was a great game to watch from a football fan's perspective.

Bison Fan in NW MN
June 29th, 2017, 05:10 PM

Running that worthless 3-3-5 on defense didn't help.

I hope the coaching staff learns from that big mistake.

cx500d
June 29th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Running that worthless 3-3-5 on defense didn't help.

I hope the coaching staff learns from that big mistake.

Yeah, Gubrud had all the time in the world to throw.

Fordham
June 30th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Pat Afriyie, Colgate

Jay-Tee Tiuli, Eastern Washington

KPSUL
June 30th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Pat Afriyie, Colgate

Posting a response that actually fits the title of the thread. What kind of wiseguy do you think you are ?

geaux_sioux
June 30th, 2017, 03:04 PM
I actually would bet there is some stupid WR for EWU that we don't know about that is going to be an all american this year and be the best player we face.

UNDColorado
June 30th, 2017, 03:06 PM
I actually would bet there is some stupid WR for EWU that we don't know about that is going to be an all american this year and be the best player we face.

I won't bet against you there!

caribbeanhen
June 30th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Pat Afriyie, Colgate

I better study up, never heard of these guys