View Full Version : Delaware gets their FBS transfer QB

Gangtackle11
June 5th, 2017, 09:03 PM
http://www.journalnow.com/sports/asu/app_trail/app-state-qb-j-p-caruso-headed-to-delaware/article_3f33f778-4a08-11e7-8eb6-27343308f0e9.html

RootinFerDukes
June 5th, 2017, 09:14 PM
He was a former recruit once offered by JMU.

Longhorn
June 5th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Ho Hum

Go...gate
June 5th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Give that youngster a lot of credit. Football will give him the opportunity to earn both undergraduate and graduate degrees! He gets it.

MR. CHICKEN
June 6th, 2017, 07:25 AM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25174&stc=1.........WE BACK!........HILLS TOTES DUH ROCK.......CARUSO CHUCKS AN' DUCKS.......JARMON...TRIMS DUH HEDGES.......DEFENSE STYMIES...DUH DUKIES...&..... DOGFISH ON TAP......."LIFE IS GOOD TA-DAY"......:D....BRAWK!

RootinFerDukes
June 6th, 2017, 07:47 AM
Now, I recall the UD fans saying their defense was legit last season. That didn't seem to help much though.

Henny
June 6th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Now, I recall the UD fans saying their defense was legit last season. That didn't seem to help much though.

You're merging some great coaching this year with a lot talent on the defensive side of the ball, however some remaining players are going to need to become more mentally tough for this unit to improve. We'll see.

DirtyDukes
June 6th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Excited to see if the Hens can become relevant again. How much fun is that game against Richmond going to be this year? WOOOOOBOY

caribbeanhen
June 6th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Rocco knew how close the Hens are

UNIFanSince1983
June 6th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Interesting that App State has a QB on the roster named Jacob Huesman.

Thumper 76
June 6th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Hope he plays well, FCS is better when Delaware is relevant.

Nor Eastern
June 6th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Interesting that App State has a QB on the roster named Jacob Huesman.

And the starting QB, Taylor Lamb, is Mercer head coach Bobby Lamb's kid. But the Huesman kid was a target of NDSU and App was able to snag him

Mocs123
June 6th, 2017, 06:40 PM
I think Bobby is his uncle not father, but I could be wrong.

Nor Eastern
June 6th, 2017, 06:43 PM
I think Bobby is his uncle not father, but I could be wrong.

Nah Taylor is Bobby's son.

BigHouseClosedEnd
June 6th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Rocco knew how close the Hens are

Close to what?

FUBeAR
June 7th, 2017, 12:09 AM
Nah Taylor is Bobby's son.Correct. Coach Hal Lamb, State Championship Winning Head Coach at Calhoun (GA) HS, where Taylor played, is his Uncle. And current Mercer QB Coach & former Tennessee Tech QB, Tre Lamb, is Taylor's cousin.

Gangtackle11
June 7th, 2017, 09:09 AM
Close to what?

I-95

DirtyDukes
June 7th, 2017, 09:36 AM
I-95

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gangtackle11 again.

caribbeanhen
June 7th, 2017, 10:23 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gangtackle11 again.

please, gangtackle is capable of much better and u go spreading rep
easier than a JMU cheerleader on Saturday night

aust42
June 7th, 2017, 10:30 AM
Close to what?

Being relevant again. Brock was a horrible recruiter/coach and brought our proud program down quite a few notches during his stint. QB was a glaring need so I hope this kid pans out. Bluehen nation is excited!

Henny
June 7th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Ya, no one at UD has said anything about winning championships or going deep in the playoffs this year. We'd like to start by playing meaningful games in November. Caruso certainly looks the part for Rocco's offense.

Gangtackle11
June 7th, 2017, 12:01 PM

Its preseason. Just getting in shape for when it counts. xshhhx

DirtyDukes
June 7th, 2017, 01:01 PM

Come on CH I love and respect you but that **** was funny

jmufan999
June 7th, 2017, 01:08 PM
ps- didn't I mention something a few months ago about UD needing a transfer QB and all the chicken fans told me it wasn't really necessary? pretty sure I didn't dream that but i'm not going to look it up.

grayghost06
June 7th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Usually Delaware mines P5 level QBs for their instant offense (Georgia Tech, Pitt, Penn St and Mizzou). Be interested to see if this guy is an impact player.

MR. CHICKEN
June 8th, 2017, 07:12 AM
ps- didn't I mention something a few months ago about UD needing a transfer QB and all the chicken fans told me it wasn't really necessary? pretty sure I didn't dream that but i'm not going to look it up.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25183&stc=1.....DON'T BOTHERAH LOOKIN' UP..........POST ALL OVERAH DUH BOARD....CRYIN' HOW SAD.....QB/WR SITUATION [email protected] WERE LAST IN PASSIN'.....EVEN BEHIND DUH..TRIPLE-O LADS......xsighx......BRAWK!

caribbeanhen
June 8th, 2017, 07:57 AM
Usually Delaware mines P5 level QBs for their instant offense (Georgia Tech, Pitt, Penn St and Mizzou). Be interested to see if this guy is an impact player.

we dont need him to be an impact player just a game manager who doesnt fumble and one who might actually have some football sense

DirtyDukes
June 8th, 2017, 07:58 AM

If this was a sly Fontel Mines jab then I salute you sir.

caribbeanhen
June 8th, 2017, 08:01 AM
Come on CH I love and respect you but that **** was funny

haha, I got some more but thinking Ill save it up for a few of those butt hurt Spider fans

DirtyDukes
June 8th, 2017, 08:38 AM
haha, I got some more but thinking Ill save it up for a few of those butt hurt Spider fans

You misspelled Spatters

spdram
June 9th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Spider fans are doing just fine -- but thank you for your concern