PDA

View Full Version : Football Season Tickets at Your School? How does it work....

Catatonic
April 30th, 2017, 06:29 AM
ACU is moving to a new stadium this fall. We have radically changed our season ticketing policies. In the past when we played at the local 15,000 seat high school stadium there were no reserved seats, suites or club seats. Our new stadium will only seat 12,000 (9000 seats and 3,000 on the grass berm) and most seating is reserved. Most reserved seats will now require an annual contribution, plus the price of a ticket.

I am curious to know how our ticketing policies compare with other Southland and FCS schools.....Here is a link to our seating chart, excluding Suites which have all been sold.

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/30e52e6e60a1fd7c57f2fd55b/files/cb087fbd-58c3-41e1-b2b1-e2fbc38e3c44/Stadium_Season_Ticket_Map_General_Public.pdf

Professor Chaos
April 30th, 2017, 07:05 AM
NDSU has attached booster dues to every season ticket for about 3 years now. The premium sideline seats have had hefty booster dues attached to them for many years (probably since the 80s).

NDSU season tickets themselves are $250 for sideline seats and $190 for endzone seats but booster dues are anywhere from $25 to $2750 per seat. Here's the chart with the breakdown in prices: http://www.gobison.com/documents/2017/1/31//Football_Season_Ticket_Seating_Chart_Prices_2017.p df?id=3170

Every season ticket is sold which amounts to about 12,500 I believe and there's 1000+ requests (not tickets but requests) on the waiting list. NDSU does still sell about 1500 tickets per game as single game tickets (every seat except for those in the student section is reserved) and they do allow athletic boosters who don't have season tickets to request 2 tickets for up to 4 games (8 total tickets) so for the prime games most every seat is gone before it truly hits the "general public".

Catatonic
April 30th, 2017, 07:12 AM
NDSU has attached booster dues to every season ticket for about 3 years now. The premium sideline seats have had hefty booster dues attached to them for many years (probably since the 80s).

NDSU season tickets themselves are $250 for sideline seats and $190 for endzone seats but booster dues are anywhere from $25 to $2750 per seat. Here's the chart with the breakdown in prices: http://www.gobison.com/documents/2017/1/31//Football_Season_Ticket_Seating_Chart_Prices_2017.p df?id=3170

Every season ticket is sold which amounts to about 12,500 I believe and there's 1000+ requests (not tickets but requests) on the waiting list. NDSU does still sell about 1500 tickets per game as single game tickets (every seat except for those in the student section is reserved) and they do allow athletic boosters who don't have season tickets to request 2 tickets for up to 4 games (8 total tickets) so for the prime games most every seat is gone before it truly hits the "general public".

Maybe after we win a couple of National Championships and annually humiliate P5 teams, we can be you. Seriously, that's great! Your pricing makes our ticket prices look like a bargain.

Do you know what the policies are for faculty/staff? Under our new policies, faculty receive one general admission ticket free. Dependents receive discounted tickets for about 20 bucks less than regular prices.

Professor Chaos
April 30th, 2017, 07:19 AM
Maybe after we win a couple of National Championships and annually humiliate P5 teams, we can be you. Seriously, that's great! Your pricing makes our ticket prices look like a bargain.

Do you know what the policies are for faculty/staff? Under our new policies, faculty receive one general admission ticket free. Dependents receive discounted tickets for about 20 bucks less than regular prices.
I don't know for sure but I believe there's a block of about 500 seats that are held back for players, staff, and other university "functions". I thought I heard players can request up to 4 tickets for any given game but they may not be granted to them depending on demand and whether they've had previous requests granted. I'd guess university staff is similar but probably have a limit of 2 and are most likely lower on the totem pole than players and coaching staff.

Bucs2016
April 30th, 2017, 08:20 AM
Our stadium is awful. But in the middle bleachers we have a few hundred special seats that are far more comfortable. You must be a Buc Club member to have access to purchase them and then price ranges.

Daytripper
April 30th, 2017, 11:36 AM
ACU is moving to a new stadium this fall. We have radically changed our season ticketing policies. In the past when we played at the local 15,000 seat high school stadium there were no reserved seats, suites or club seats. Our new stadium will only seat 12,000 (9000 seats and 3,000 on the grass berm) and most seating is reserved. Most reserved seats will now require an annual contribution, plus the price of a ticket.

I am curious to know how our ticketing policies compare with other Southland and FCS schools.....Here is a link to our seating chart, excluding Suites which have all been sold.

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/30e52e6e60a1fd7c57f2fd55b/files/cb087fbd-58c3-41e1-b2b1-e2fbc38e3c44/Stadium_Season_Ticket_Map_General_Public.pdf

Sam currently has basically three options. Chairback reserved season tickets that require an annual contribution. There is also reserved bench seating that does not require a contribution, as well as general admission.

Catatonic
April 30th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Sam currently has basically three options. Chairback reserved season tickets that require an annual contribution. There is also reserved bench seating that does not require a contribution, as well as general admission.

Do you know policies re: faculty/staff tickets?

BEAR
April 30th, 2017, 01:37 PM
UCA determines your seating by level of giving. The more you give the better the seating.

I beg to differ. All the blue hairs and empty corporation seats are down low chairbacks. The fanbase sits second level and sits on their hands. The fanatics sit upper level and scream. But whatever.

Faculty/staff tickets are free.

Its never full but always sold out because our admins dont believe in advertising...ever. EVER. xsmhx

ST_Lawson
April 30th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Faculty/staff tickets are free.

Holy crap, really?!? Western should do that. It's not like we ever sell out anyway. Our students get in free, but not the employees (which I am one of).

Our season ticket situation is essentially...anyone can buy season tickets. For this season (only 4 home games) it's $65 for general public buying a reserved seat: http://goleathernecks.com/sports/2014/6/20/athletics_0620144851.aspx
Faculty/Staff and Youth/Seniors are a bit cheaper, and the General Admission seats are also cheaper too.

For me, it's actually better financially to just buy tickets at the gate, since it would cost me $45 for season tickets (as a staff member), but I get into Homecoming for free (as a member of the Homecoming Alumni Band), and the total of the remaining three games' tickets would be $35. With tickets being that cheap though, I can afford to swing going to Illinois State and Northern Iowa for a couple of our away games, at least.

mmiller_34
April 30th, 2017, 04:43 PM

South Dakota State season tickets are, baseline, 170/seat. Depending on which section your seat is in dictates how much of a contribution you have to make to the Jackrabbit Club. (Min: $0 in the corners, Max: $250/seat on the 50 yard line west section)

Club seats: $750/seat+$750/seat donation

TheKingpin28
April 30th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Holy crap, really?!? Western should do that. It's not like we ever sell out anyway. Our students get in free, but not the employees (which I am one of).

Our season ticket situation is essentially...anyone can buy season tickets. For this season (only 4 home games) it's $65 for general public buying a reserved seat: http://goleathernecks.com/sports/2014/6/20/athletics_0620144851.aspx
Faculty/Staff and Youth/Seniors are a bit cheaper, and the General Admission seats are also cheaper too.

For me, it's actually better financially to just buy tickets at the gate, since it would cost me $45 for season tickets (as a staff member), but I get into Homecoming for free (as a member of the Homecoming Alumni Band), and the total of the remaining three games' tickets would be $35. With tickets being that cheap though, I can afford to swing going to Illinois State and Northern Iowa for a couple of our away games, at least.

That right there would be reason to stop supporting the University, not the team. I know they are technically one in the same, but if NDSU ever did that in its current state, there would be riots and some nasty letters sent to Larsen. I know certain schools, especially Illinois schools, need all the dollars they can get through money games, but 4 home games is unacceptable.

ST_Lawson
April 30th, 2017, 04:58 PM
That right there would be reason to stop supporting the University, not the team. I know they are technically one in the same, but if NDSU ever did that in its current state, there would be riots and some nasty letters sent to Larsen. I know certain schools, especially Illinois schools, need all the dollars they can get through money games, but 4 home games is unacceptable.

We tried. Coastal was supposed to be here in Macomb, but when they went FBS it was either scrap the game or renegotiate. We needed the money they'd pay us, so it was moved to their place. Also at one point we had Saint Xavier (NAIA Chicago area) on our schedule for home, but felt it was more important to go with an all-DI schedule so we worked out the deal with TTU. Unfortunately to make that work it had to be at their place this year.

So, an odd confluence of events kinda screwed us this year. We usually have 5 home games in a regular year or 6 in a 12-game year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheKingpin28
April 30th, 2017, 05:11 PM
We tried. Coastal was supposed to be here in Macomb, but when they went FBS it was either scrap the game or renegotiate. We needed the money they'd pay us, so it was moved to their place. Also at one point we had Saint Xavier (NAIA Chicago area) on our schedule for home, but felt it was more important to go with an all-DI schedule so we worked out the deal with TTU. Unfortunately to make that work it had to be at their place this year.

So, an odd confluence of events kinda screwed us this year. We usually have 5 home games in a regular year or 6 in a 12-game year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah we had that for Montana State game, but still 4 games, that is still a hard pill to swallow. I get wanting to have an all D1 schedule, but making the playoffs with 7 games on the road is going to be extremely difficult.

Catatonic
April 30th, 2017, 05:48 PM
We have a five game home schedule this year but only 4 scheduled so far for 2018. We only have 10 games on our overall schedule though so it is still possible we will pick up a 5th home game. Our problem is most FCS OOC schools want a two game, home-away series and we already have 11 games scheduled in 2019.

But 4 home games sucks. I hope we can work something out for 2018.

Sammy94
May 1st, 2017, 08:27 AM
Do you know policies re: faculty/staff tickets?

Faculty/staff and student tickets are free (general admission) and are only available the week of a game.

BEAR
May 1st, 2017, 09:50 AM
UCA's seats are based on this: (Of course you can buy single game tickets for around $15 each general admission)

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24934&stc=1

Catatonic
May 1st, 2017, 10:49 AM
We do something similar, Bear. Except we are not as free with benefits as UCA. We just started our Wildcat Club last year. There are 842 members. About 250 members gave 1,000 or more, with 39 in the top tier

http://acuwildcatclub.com/sites/default/files/page-images/benefits-chart.jpg

BEAR
May 1st, 2017, 12:20 PM
We do something similar, Bear. Except we are not as free with benefits as UCA. We just started our Wildcat Club last year. There are 842 members. About 250 members gave 1,000 or more, with 39 in the top tier

I love those different benefits ACU gives to donors. Wish we had them. xlolx
Here's a breakdown of # of people/companies at each level for us. Wish it were bigger.

Trustees Circle: $10k or more- 8
President's Circle: $5k to $10k- 7
Directors Circle: $2.5k to 4.999k- 27
Coaches Circle: $1k to $2.499k- 105
Big Bear: $500 to $999- 87
Purple Bear: $300 to $499- 31
Gray Bear: $100 to $299- 50

Don't you think our Athletic Department could spend a few more hours hitting the donations for the lower levels? Seriously this shows me they don't hunt down those dollars. It's a shame.

RootinFerDukes
May 1st, 2017, 12:41 PM
Duke Club Donor Levels:
http://jmudukeclub.com/documents/2017/2/6//Benefits_Chart_2017_Final.png?id=33

Giving levels range from $50-$31,000+

Seating Chart:
http://jmusports.com/images/2017/1/17/BridgeforthSeatingMap2017.jpg

Season Tickets priced from as cheap as $100 a seat (if you get a Family 4 pack for $400), or as expensive as $750 a seat for the club level (2 season agreement required). All Priority, Chairback, Club or Suite tickets require a minimum duke club giving level each. Public and General Admission seats do not require a donation.

http://www.jmusports.com/sports/2014/6/18/Tkt_0618140922.aspx?path=tickets

We also have suites but i'm not easily finding pricing. That's one of those "call and we'll tell you" kind of deals.

Essentially, our fans say we're paying G5 prices for an FCS level product. We are.

jimbo65
May 1st, 2017, 02:06 PM
Fordham has 5 home gams this season including a game versus Eastern WA. There are 3 levels of pricing. I have the more expensive seats with backs & armrests. Two season tickets plus a parking pass for the tailgate lot came to $300. Quite inexpensive to say the least. Students may get in free or for a nominal charge. There are no "donations" required. The stadium seats @ 7,300 with some additional seats erected for homecoming and perhaps Eastern WA. Quite a bargain. Last year we played Holy Cross at Yankee Stadium. $85 for a good seat.

Catatonic
May 1st, 2017, 02:36 PM
I love those different benefits ACU gives to donors. Wish we had them. xlolx
Here's a breakdown of # of people/companies at each level for us. Wish it were bigger.

Trustees Circle: $10k or more- 8
President's Circle: $5k to $10k- 7
Directors Circle: $2.5k to 4.999k- 27
Coaches Circle: $1k to $2.499k- 105
Big Bear: $500 to $999- 87
Purple Bear: $300 to $499- 31
Gray Bear: $100 to $299- 50

Don't you think our Athletic Department could spend a few more hours hitting the donations for the lower levels? Seriously this shows me they don't hunt down those dollars. It's a shame.

I mentioned we had 250 of 842 that gave a thousand or more. That leaves a pretty sizable number that donated at lower levels. Here's a complete breakdown. Numbers have shifted slightly since this was done, but proportion remains about the same. This is the first time since I have been following ACU athletics that we have made any sort of organized effort to go after smaller donors. The focus in the past has been on the 250k and up crowd and lettermen. No one else really seemed to matter. Our new AD is changing the culture.

• W Level ($20,000 or more): 36 members
• I Level ($10,000-$19,999): 29 members
• L Level ($5,000-$9,999): 33 members
• D Level ($2,500-$4,999): 24 members
• C Level ($1,000-$2,499): 107 members
• A Level ($500-$999): 90 members
• T Level ($250-$499): 99 members
• S Level ($100-$249): 285 members

ST_Lawson
May 1st, 2017, 03:03 PM
I guess we do technically have a benefit for donors in terms of season tickets...donate over $100 and you get first dibs on tickets: http://goleathernecks.com/documents/2017/3/20/LeatherneckClubBenefitsPDF_3_14_17.jpg

BEAR
May 1st, 2017, 03:24 PM
I mentioned we had 250 of 842 that gave a thousand or more. That leaves a pretty sizable number that donated at lower levels. Here's a complete breakdown. Numbers have shifted slightly since this was done, but proportion remains about the same. This is the first time since I have been following ACU athletics that we have made any sort of organized effort to go after smaller donors. The focus in the past has been on the 250k and up crowd and lettermen. No one else really seemed to matter. Our new AD is changing the culture.

That's fantastic. 285 members in the $100-$249 range. That's the difference between eventually getting a new stadium and constantly whining to your donors that they don't give enough. Time for us to hire away your A.D. xlolx

Catatonic
May 1st, 2017, 03:46 PM
That's fantastic. 285 members in the $100-$249 range. That's the difference between eventually getting a new stadium and constantly whining to your donors that they don't give enough. Time for us to hire away your A.D. xlolx

Mostly new graduates. Watch em move up as their income goes up....and 100 x 285 will buy new uniforms for golf or tennis...

It will be interesting to do a year to year comparison. We just started. Not sure how many renewals there will be, how many will give more/less this year, whether as the new stadium opens if we can expand the numbers beyond 1,000. Gonna be fun to watch.

BirdFan 4Life
May 2nd, 2017, 03:11 PM
http://goredbirds.com/documents/2016/6/13/16FB_TicketGuide_3.pdf
Season Tickets run $125 General Public, $105 Faculty/Staff, $75 Youth, and $60 Young Alumni (good for 5 years after graduation).

Weisbecker Scholarship Fund is the Scholarship Donation arm -

$500/seat for Club
$100/seat for Midfield
$50/seat between the 30-40's
$0/seat from the 30's to the End Zone
Suites are undisclosed

Give $250 to the WSF and you get a parking pass and so on (you have 4 season tickets, want 2 passes, will need to give $500 to WSF). General Public Lots are $10/game.

Would be nice to know the breakdown of the # of donor's in each level like ACU. We can see our priority rank among all WSF Donor's/Season Ticket Holders but have no idea how many are still active or just gave 1 year.

citdog
May 2nd, 2017, 03:20 PM
At Delaware you must show your AARP Card and Life Alert Bracelet before purchasing.

SFA 93
May 2nd, 2017, 09:30 PM
Homer Bryce Stadium seats 14,575 but can take well over 25,000 fans on the grassy bowl that surrounds the field, record crowd almost 24,000.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24940&stc=1http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24941&stc=1

Ticket Pricing Information Football

Single Game
Season

Battle of the Piney Woods

Chairback: $22
Gen. Public: $93 (chairback)

at NRG Stadium (Houston)

Reserved: $15
Gen. Public: $63 (reserved)

Gen. Admission: $12
Fac./Staff: $55 (chairback)

Reserved: $15-$43

Visiting Student (w/ID): $6
Fac./Staff: $38 (reserved)

Children (ages 9-17): $6
Var. Club: $55 (chairback)

Children 8 and under: Free
Var. Club: $38 (reserved)

SFA Student (w/ID): Free

Hammerhead
May 2nd, 2017, 09:47 PM
Has it only been 3 years since all season tickets required a Team Makers membership? I had season tickets back in 1995 and the best seats I could get without being in Team Makers were on the 5 yard line.

POD Knows
May 2nd, 2017, 11:18 PM
Has it only been 3 years since all season tickets required a Team Makers membership? I had season tickets back in 1995 and the best seats I could get without being in Team Makers were on the 5 yard line.Who are you? I am not kidding. Are you for real.

Professor Chaos
May 3rd, 2017, 10:10 AM
Has it only been 3 years since all season tickets required a Team Makers membership? I had season tickets back in 1995 and the best seats I could get without being in Team Makers were on the 5 yard line.
This is either the 2nd or 3rd year that all football season tickets have had a Team Maker due associated with them but I don't recall for sure. I'm midway up behind the endzone so my seats were part of the last group to have a Team Maker due attached to them. It's only $25 per seat where I'm at (which is less per seat than it is for men's basketball season tickets for some reason xrolleyesx).

kdinva
May 3rd, 2017, 10:19 AM
At Delaware you must show your AARP Card and Life Alert Bracelet before purchasing.

Ouch.....

xslapfightx

Panther88
May 3rd, 2017, 12:24 PM
Homer Bryce Stadium seats 14,575 but can take well over 25,000 fans on the grassy bowl that surrounds the field, record crowd almost 24,000.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24940&stc=1http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24941&stc=1

Ticket Pricing Information Football

Single Game
Season

Battle of the Piney Woods

Chairback: $22
Gen. Public: $93 (chairback)

at NRG Stadium (Houston)

Reserved: $15
Gen. Public: $63 (reserved)

Gen. Admission: $12
Fac./Staff: $55 (chairback)

Reserved: $15-$43

Visiting Student (w/ID): $6
Fac./Staff: $38 (reserved)

Children (ages 9-17): $6
Var. Club: $55 (chairback)

Children 8 and under: Free
Var. Club: $38 (reserved)

SFA Student (w/ID): Free

<<<<<<<<<<<< Jealous poster alert!!!!! :( SHSU's and SFA's packages are the BEST in tx @ the D-I fcs level.

Sader87
May 4th, 2017, 10:10 AM

This is the policy at Holy Cross as well....

IBleedYellow
May 4th, 2017, 11:13 AM
I've been donating for 5 years now just hoping to get myself high enough to purchase season tickets for football.

Thankfully my company matches my donations $ for $, otherwise there is no way I'd ever even make a dent.

Also - for info on that waiting list: I was told by our Team Makers president that if I could do $5k/year for the next 5 years they could get me 2 season tickets starting this year. Super tempted, but alas. Not yet.

One other awesome tidbit: NDSU has booster club bars in Plano/Frisco area. :) http://ndsuathleticfund.com/team-makers/hospitality/

Here is our levels:

http://ndsuathleticfund.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Benefits-Chart-2017.jpg

KPSUL
May 5th, 2017, 05:32 PM

The most expensive season's tickets at Delaware are the seats closest to the Beer Garden.

POD Knows
May 5th, 2017, 05:34 PM
The most expensive season's tickets at Delaware are the seats closest to the Beer Garden.
And the handicapped parking

cx500d
May 5th, 2017, 05:38 PM
SHSU: Not a stadium.

<<<<<<<<<<<< Jealous poster alert!!!!! :( SHSU's and SFA's packages are the BEST in tx @ the D-I fcs level.

TheKingpin28
May 6th, 2017, 12:10 AM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Kelso-Says-Burn-That-70s-Show.gif

BisonFan02
May 6th, 2017, 10:36 AM

Glass house a bit there. NDSU keeps turning more and more of their GA tailgate lot into paid handicap parking.

ASU33
May 6th, 2017, 12:20 PM
http://bamastatesports.com/news/2017/3/21/football-season-tickets-go-on-sale-online-april-1.aspx?path=cheer

Daytripper
May 6th, 2017, 03:14 PM
SHSU: Not a stadium.

Seats 14,000. WTF are you talking about? You seem to have some kind of personal issue with SHSU. Is it because you are a wanna-be bison yet live in Texas?

http://www.shsu.edu/campaign/athletics-capital-improvements.html

BisonFan02
May 6th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Seats 14,000. WTF are you talking about? You seem to have some kind of personal issue with SHSU. Is it because you are a wanna-be bison yet live in Texas?

Holy triggered. It was a joke. xlolx

Bisonoline
May 6th, 2017, 05:58 PM

Define wanna be bison? Plus where does that belong in regards to his post? WOW

Hammersmith
May 6th, 2017, 08:31 PM

I was curious so I did ours. While our benefits breakdown has levels at $15k and $20.62k, those levels are not part of the membership list breakdown. I assume they are included as part of the $11k group.

#mbers Title $amount
?? Full Scholarship $20,620
?? All-American $15,000
74 Circle of Champions $11,000
43 Thundering Herd $8,250
87 Bison Club $5,500
32 Director $5,000
248 Gold $2,500
269 Silver $1,500
331 Bronze $1,000
665 Captain $500
512 Green & Gold $250
1555 Booster $100

That's a total of 3816 members and a minimum of $3.78M in donations for 2016.

cx500d
May 7th, 2017, 08:47 AM
I have 10 highschools around me with better stadiums, all with no tracks around them. Seriously.....SHSU....Not a stadium.

cx500d
May 7th, 2017, 08:50 AM
I don't know what he means either, since I am an alumnus. Just because I don't live in Fargo? We call this area of North Texas "Fargo South." Its my job to ensure Wild Pitch and Tight Ends have ordered enough beer.

I looked up "Not a Stadium" in the dictionary, here's the picture it returned

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24953&stc=1

Define wanna be bison? Plus where does that belong in regards to his post? WOW

BisonFan02
May 7th, 2017, 09:26 AM
I don't know what he means either, since I am an alumnus. Just because I don't live in Fargo? We call this area of North Texas "Fargo South." Its my job to ensure Wild Pitch and Tight Ends have ordered enough beer.

I looked up "Not a Stadium" in the dictionary, here's the picture it returned

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24953&stc=1

your eh stadium.

cx500d
May 7th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Holy triggered. It was a joke. xlolx

DT is very insecure, and for good reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bisonoline
May 7th, 2017, 01:09 PM
DT is very insecure, and for good reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah but he does have that Runner-Up T-shirt.

Bison56
May 8th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Yeah but he does have that Runner-Up T-shirt.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/giggle.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiCqqmc1-DTAhXollQKHbC8BaAQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reactiongifs.com%2Ftag%2Fgigg le%2F&psig=AFQjCNFqK_tm8_BXlD8RD_msiAqap7-UGg&ust=1494345729643092)

SFA 93
May 16th, 2017, 01:20 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24994&stc=1

Daytripper
May 16th, 2017, 01:39 PM
I have 10 highschools around me with better stadiums, all with no tracks around them. Seriously.....SHSU....Not a stadium.

You are really obsessed with me and SHSU. I like it. By the way, those HS stadiums you speak of are better than 90% of all FCS stadiums.

Bison Fan in NW MN
May 16th, 2017, 07:19 PM

I pay north of 4K for my 4 season tickets.

The head of our fund raising organization has said that he could sell 20K+ season tickets if our dome was bigger. If NDSU had a bigger venue, IMO, they could consistently get 25-30K butts in the seats.