PDA

View Full Version : 2017 (Way Too Early) Big South Football Conference Predictions

youcanbankit
March 4th, 2017, 02:35 PM
School

Conf. Wins

Conf. Wins

Charleston Southern

Liberty

Kennesaw State

Gardner Webb

Presbyterian

Monmouth

Bucs2016
March 4th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Woohoo! I love it. Liberty isnt eligible so we can discard them.

Kennesaw worries me. Its their 3rd year. All those freshmen from 2015 are all grown and seasoned now. They broke the top 25 last year and are only going to get better. Its a 2 team race between KSU and CSU. Im also interested in seeing if the CSU offense can replace the production of Hammond/Holloway, the 2 best RBs in school history. I dont think losing Chadwell will hurt as much as some think. Losing Chad Staggs as DC, in my opinion, hurts more. The D is loaded with talent but an all new defensive staff is coming in.

*On a side note....is New Englands WR Chris Hogan (Monmouth) the 1st ever Big South alumni to win a Super Bowl???

youcanbankit
March 4th, 2017, 03:44 PM
KSU has a good group coming back but they are having trouble internally in the program. Not projecting them to be able to get things together this year. Too many distractions taking place.

Bucs2016
March 4th, 2017, 04:09 PM
KSU has a good group coming back but they are having trouble internally in the program. Not projecting them to be able to get things together this year. Too many distractions taking place.

Ooh really? I havent heard about that, but I haven't tried to read much on them. Where can I find more?