PDA

View Full Version : The List Of AGS Poll Perfection-2016

ursus arctos horribilis
February 14th, 2017, 10:54 PM
61 voters had a perfect record this season. That is roughly 3/4 of our weekly average of voters. As with last year, that is just so impressive to me that you guys put in that effort.

As you may or may not know the preseason vote does not count against you if you miss it BUT if you did vote in it and missed one other week it will cover that one miss. This preseason vote saved a few of you this year so good move making sure you got that one in.

I do this manually which means I could have made a mistake. If you think I did please pm me and I will research your claim further but I may also ask you to provide me with an emailed "receipt" ballot that you would have received during the year so have that handy.

Here is the list:

------------------------------
Bison Fan in NW MN
BisonFan02
BisonTru
bjtheflamesfan
BlueHenSinfonian
bobcathpdevil56
bonarae

Catatonic
Catbooster
centennial
clenz
Cocky

Daytripper
dewey
Drblankstare

ElCid
Evolution Prime

Fear the Bird
footballer23

Gangtackle11
Gil Dobie
Go Lehigh TU owl
GoBlueHens83

hktribefan

IBleedYellow

JMU2K_DukeDawg

kalm
kdinva
KPSUL

MarkyMark
Mayville Bison
McNeese75
melloware13
MR. CHICKEN
MrTitleist
MTfan4life
mvemjsunpx

ngineer

OhioHen

Pant8her
PantherRob82
Pard4Life
paward
POD Knows
Professor Chaos

RabidRabbit
RootinFerDukes

Sammy94
SmallCollegeFBFan
smilo
Smitty
Southern Bison
superman7515

The Yo Show
TheKingpin28
Tribe4SF
tribe_pride
Trumpster
Twentysix

ursus arctos horribilis

WileECoyote06

------------------------------

There are so many voters now that have gotten to the Black (highest) bar that I have had two more made. Here is how it will work going forward.
1 yr. perfection - Green
2 yr. perfection - Blue
3rd & 4th yr. perfection - Black
5th, 6th, & 7th yr. perfection - Silver/chrome
8th, 9th, & 10th yr. perfection - Gold

If I need to at some point in the future I will come up with another one but should be good for a couple years with this. xlolx

One last thing, I am figuring out a contest for just the Poll Perfection guys and will have something put together by June/July to give away some decent stuff to you guys. It will be weithted in that more chances for those who have the longest strings of Poll Perfection going.

I will be changing out some of your Black user bars as I get the new ones loaded into the system etc. so don't get worked up that this hasn't happened yet...it is in progress.xbowx

OhioHen
February 15th, 2017, 07:41 AM
Thanks for all the work you (and the rest of the committee) do.

POD Knows
February 15th, 2017, 07:44 AM
Kudos for managing the best poll in FCS football..xthumbsupx

kdinva
February 15th, 2017, 08:25 AM

ABSOLUTELY!! xsmileyclapx xhighfivex

TheKingpin28
February 15th, 2017, 09:05 AM
And they all told me that I would never be perfect at anything.

Daytripper
February 15th, 2017, 09:07 AM

This.

TheRevSFA
February 15th, 2017, 09:27 AM
One day....one day I'll go perfect in the polls....

IBleedYellow
February 15th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Nice job, everyone!

ursus arctos horribilis
February 15th, 2017, 11:28 AM

You were so damn close. It always me feel like **** when someone is real close and just misses it. I go back through all the emails from address and so forth just trying to find the one that gets them over the top. You cause me to cry every year when I can't find it Rev.

ursus arctos horribilis
February 15th, 2017, 11:31 AM
And they all told me that I would never be perfect at anything.

Well it just goes to show ya Kingpin, you can not judge a book by it's conver!

Great work dude, you and POD and a couple of other newbs really added to this poll this season and I thank you all for that.

This group of AGS Poll voters is just flat out a very learned and diligent group. Thanks for being part of it.

vestaviadude
February 15th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Thanks for all the work you (and the rest of the committee) do.

dittoxrolleyesx

POD Knows
February 15th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Also a big thanks to the guy that kept the spreadsheet maintained. It was Supe I believe

BisonTru
February 15th, 2017, 12:20 PM
I miss the green and gold banner. :)

BisonFan02
February 15th, 2017, 01:00 PM

Great work dude, you and POD and a couple of other newbs really added to this poll this season and I thank you all for that.

This group of AGS Poll voters is just flat out a very learned and diligent group. Thanks for being part of it.

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/Stare-What-GIF.gif

Hambone
February 15th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Damn - I think the only ones I missed were because I was in China and google docs isn't accessible there (and I forgot to send via email/PM). Good work to those that were perfect :)

dewey
February 15th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Congrats to all my fellow voters and thanks to Ursus and others for running the site.

Dewey

ursus arctos horribilis
February 15th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Damn - I think the only ones I missed were because I was in China and google docs isn't accessible there (and I forgot to send via email/PM). Good work to those that were perfect :)

I don't think so man. you also missed the final vote or you would have been safe. You had the mulligan from the preseason vote.

Evolution Prime
February 15th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Looking forward on doing this again next season.

OhioHen
February 15th, 2017, 02:35 PM
I miss the green and gold banner. :)

Solution - miss one year and then earn back the green and gold.xrolleyesx

ursus arctos horribilis
February 15th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Solution - miss one year and then earn back the green and gold.xrolleyesx

You move back one color if ya don't make it a year. It would work out the same if he tanked it two years though.

Or, I would just change it to whatever color we have that has already been earned as well. If he wants that color I got no problem changing it.

Daytripper
February 15th, 2017, 02:42 PM
You move back one color if ya don't make it a year. It would work out the same if he tanked it two years though.

Or, I would just change it to whatever color we have that has already been earned as well. If he wants that color I got no problem changing it.

I want orange and blue.xcoffeex Oh, wait.

DirtyDukes
February 15th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Can I ask dumb question on how does one become a voter?

ursus arctos horribilis
February 15th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Can I ask dumb question on how does one become a voter?

I open up registration in June and also usually run it for a week or two in April as well. An easy way to get on the list and make sure I don't miss you and you don't miss the sign up is to send a pm to:

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=2453

and I will make sure to get in touch with you when things are opened up.

IBleedYellow
February 15th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Looking forward on doing this again next season.

That green and yellow banner suits you quite well. xthumbsupx

IBleedYellow
February 15th, 2017, 03:19 PM

You were so damn close. It always me feel like **** when someone is real close and just misses it. I go back through all the emails from address and so forth just trying to find the one that gets them over the top. You cause me to cry every year when I can't find it Rev.

New goal, to but the crap out of Ref every week so he doesn't miss his perfection.

TheKingpin28
February 15th, 2017, 04:13 PM

I appreciate it. I wanted to do this to see how biased I actually was towards the national landscape and it gave me plenty of insight on where my shortcomings were and how to properly address them. I appreciate you doing this and look forward to next years.

Gil Dobie
February 16th, 2017, 06:32 AM
Good job Urus, Sup and all the perfect people out there. :)

bobcathpdevil56
February 16th, 2017, 08:22 AM
Just posting to see what color mine ended up being! Hope you are all having a great end of the wrestling season

- - - Updated - - -

Nice, Steel Curtain colors

Evolution Prime
February 16th, 2017, 08:48 AM
That green and yellow banner suits you quite well. xthumbsupx

I feel dirty having this color combo on my profile.

clenz
February 16th, 2017, 11:17 AM
black and gold?

Gross. Hawkeye colors.

Now I have to deal with Hawkeye colors for two years or intentionally move to Bison colors. Also gross.

Oh well.

Thanks for all the work Troy, and team. The poll committee seems like it's truly the worst/most thankless "job" on AGS.

BisonFan02
February 16th, 2017, 04:57 PM
black and gold?

Gross. Hawkeye colors.

Now I have to deal with Hawkeye colors for two years or intentionally move to Bison colors. Also gross.

Oh well.

Thanks for all the work Troy, and team. The poll committee seems like it's truly the worst/most thankless "job" on AGS.

Shouldn't you be more concerned with Grambling State colors?

paward
February 16th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Every year I say I will retire. Then you go and pile on another incentive. Damn you! But still love you.

grizband
February 17th, 2017, 01:20 AM
Haha, one year I'll make it! Just glad to participate in this poll!

mmiller_34
February 18th, 2017, 11:13 AM
Lost my perfection this year. I'll get it back next year. Great job voters on a great year.

ElCid
February 22nd, 2017, 08:30 PM
Outstanding poll management as usual Ursus, thanks for doing it and making it fun!

BucBisonAtLarge
February 23rd, 2017, 01:29 PM
All Hail the best poll. I gotta jump back in, but it is all or nothing.

ursus arctos horribilis
February 24th, 2017, 01:54 AM
The newest bars have been implemented. Christ you people keep me up late sometimes! xlolx