PDA

View Full Version : Final FCS poll Montana not ranked....

alexale23
January 9th, 2017, 03:10 PM
http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/football/fcs/stats-fcs-top-25

No suprise here JMU #1 and the grizzly bears not ranked for the first time since 2012...I think ndsu should be #2 over Youngstown.

ysubigred
January 9th, 2017, 03:13 PM

No suprise here JMU #1 and the grizzly bears not ranked for the first time since 2012...I think ndsu should be #2 over Youngstown.

No excuse but I think played 2 weeks ago YSU was playing better. Not taking anything away from JMU you all was a buzz saw!

alexale23
January 9th, 2017, 03:15 PM
No excuse but I think played 2 weeks ago YSU was playing better. Not taking anything away from JMU you all was a buzz saw!
Of course they where... they hadn't seen a defense like jmu all year...that includes the wvu game

ysubigred
January 9th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Of course they where... they hadn't seen a defense like jmu all year...that includes the wvu game

I wouldn't go that far. JMU's "D" is a force but, YSU was on a roll after EWU. I though a 20 day break would help, but it actually put YSU back into the Pre - MSU game offensive funk.

Christiank22
January 9th, 2017, 04:11 PM
I wouldn't go that far. JMU's "D" is a force but, YSU was on a roll after EWU. I though a 20 day break would help, but it actually put YSU back into the Pre - MSU game offensive funk.
I agree here. JMUs D is good but idk if I'd go as far as what he said

th0m
January 9th, 2017, 04:52 PM

Last time i checked jmu had the same time off as ysu

SeattleGriz
January 9th, 2017, 06:40 PM

We were our worst this last year of following since the 80s. Be nice to see what year three of our hopefully semi-stable coaching staff will bring.

Said it before, but the Griz have had four coaches and offensive philosophies in the last eight years - some consistency should help!

Grizalltheway
January 9th, 2017, 06:44 PM
We were our worst this last year of following since the 80s. Be nice to see what year three of our hopefully semi-stable coaching staff will bring.

Said it before, but the Griz have had four coaches and offensive philosophies in the last eight years - some consistency should help!

That would be 2012.

SeattleGriz
January 9th, 2017, 06:47 PM
That would be 2012.
Oh yeah, that year too. But you get my point. Need some time with one coach to help us get back our execution.

Beating, NDSU, SDSU and UNI the last two years shows we have the talent, just can't do it consistently

Grizalltheway
January 9th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Oh yeah, that year too. But you get my point. Need some time with one coach to help us get back our execution.

Beating, NDSU, SDSU and UNI the last two years shows we have the talent, just can't do it consistently
I'm with you there.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 9th, 2017, 09:11 PM

Except that we don't have the talent

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SeattleGriz
January 9th, 2017, 09:36 PM

I can't speak to talent, but know at our best we can be pretty good.

We potentiate talent.

BisonFan02
January 9th, 2017, 10:02 PM
I can't speak to talent, but know at our best we can be pretty good.

We potentiate talent.

Griz Football: Potentiate

penguinpower
January 9th, 2017, 10:16 PM

You have a historic program. Give it time

SeattleGriz
January 9th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Griz Football: Potentiate
2017 The Year of the Potentiate.

BisonFan02
January 9th, 2017, 10:32 PM
2017 The Year of the Potentiate.

It will be Yuge.

ysubigred
January 10th, 2017, 07:01 AM
Last time i checked jmu had the same time off as ysu

Looks like they used their time more wisely xrolleyesx

cx500d
January 10th, 2017, 11:01 AM

Don't really care about #2; that's just 1st loser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dudeitsaid
January 10th, 2017, 02:53 PM

If you guys got a maroon colored field, you'd probably win more games...

Silenoz
January 10th, 2017, 05:01 PM
If you guys got a maroon colored field, you'd probably win more games...
But then we'd have to hear about it 10,000,000 times a year. And we'd have to pretend to love it because we're stuck with it.

Also, we were ranked at year's end from 2013-2015? That's a sad indictment of FCS

kalm
January 11th, 2017, 08:10 AM
But then we'd have to hear about it 10,000,000 times a year. And we'd have to pretend to love it because we're stuck with it.

Also, we were ranked at year's end from 2013-2015? That's a sad indictment of FCS

I was shown the conceptual image before it was ever approved. I was immediately in love and it turned out even better in reality.

True story. xpeacex