PDA

View Full Version : JMUuuuuu Are the Champions.....

alexale23
January 7th, 2017, 02:40 PM
YSU played better on defense then I expected.. Ithink Jmu played conservative in the 4th quarter..Would been interesting to see EWU in this game... Over all JMU is the best all around team... Coach Houston built this defense from day 1 and they really matured to one of the best....

Gangtackle11
January 7th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Absolutely. No question after beating NDSU in Fargo. YSU is a solid team and had a nice run, but they were no match for JMU today.

spdram
January 7th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Congrats to the Dukes, impressive team, and impressive run. Made the CAA proud. I will watch closely over the off season and look forward to the challenge next season. Enjoy, well deserved!!

ursus arctos horribilis
January 7th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Great win JMU, no question best team in the FCS this season. Well done all around.

ngineer
January 7th, 2017, 03:35 PM
JMU Played well all season long and finished strong. Congrats on a sweet season. YSU was worthy opponent. Would have been a closer game without the turnovers, but that's part of being a champion is protecting the piggy. Considering expectations and losing two QBs, YSU should be very proud of their season.

TheKingpin28
January 7th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Congrats JMU.

POD Knows
January 7th, 2017, 04:12 PM
I think JMU was clearly the best team in the FCS this year, congrats.

BearKatProud
January 7th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Congrats to JMU, I didn't see them coming, but no doubt they are the best.

SENOREIDA
January 7th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Congrats JMU

RabidRabbit
January 7th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Enjoyed chatting with JMU fans today. Most actually knew about SDSU although I've not encountered other AGS fans. Just wished a more challenging. Guins team had shown up.

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Professor Chaos
January 7th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Well done JMU... deserving champs no doubt. Enjoy it Dukes fans!

catamount man
January 7th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Awesome performance by JMU. Congrats Dukes!

hebmskebm
January 7th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Great game, great season. Congrats!

Go Lehigh TU owl
January 7th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Congrats JMU! This was a long time coming! 2016 JMU is one the top FCS teams in the last 15 years. Top 5 imo....

The rest of the CAA and PL really need to step up to compete with them. The could go on a bit of a run...

veinup
January 7th, 2017, 04:59 PM
congrats dukes. tbh though the championship game was actually kind of anti climactic for me after the dukes put the bison away in fargo

Gangtackle11
January 7th, 2017, 05:02 PM
congrats dukes. tbh though the championship game was actually kind of anti climactic for me after the dukes put the bison away in fargo

xthumbsupx

Thumper 76
January 7th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Congrats to JMU y'all whipped the hell out of YSU today. Definitely deserved after knocking off the bison in Fargo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASU33
January 7th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Clearly the class of FCS football this year. Congratulations Dukes!

Terry2889
January 7th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Great job this season by the Dukes... Now can we please change the color of the forum back to something normal... And manly?

UNHWildcat18
January 7th, 2017, 06:10 PM
What everyone else said, Congrats to JMU, best team in FCS this year no doubt. Thanks for repping the CAA and bring back home the title!

Hammerhead
January 7th, 2017, 06:18 PM
The proved on the field they were the best team. Congrats Dukes!

Redbird007
January 7th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Great win JMU, no question best team in the FCS this season. Well done all around.

Precisely...and I hope JMU does not 5peat as all of this radiant purple is disorienting.

TheRevSFA
January 7th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Congrats Dukes

paward
January 7th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Nicest thing I can say is good job! Cannot wait to play you next year.

Reign of Terrier
January 7th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Congrats JMU!

On an unrelated note

>Longs on to AGS >Sees the Purple >logs out

Sundog
January 7th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Congrats to JMU! Dominating and impressive, especially in the post-season. You deserve the prize.

SUUTbird
January 7th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Congrats to JMU!! Since an MVFC team failed to win the NC do we need to make a silly thread on how they're no longer a power conference? :D

Serpentor
January 7th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Congratulations to the Dukes.

BisonTru
January 7th, 2017, 08:06 PM
YSU played better on defense then I expected.. Ithink Jmu played conservative in the 4th quarter..Would been interesting to see EWU in this game... Over all JMU is the best all around team... Coach Houston built this defense from day 1 and they really matured to one of the best....

Congrats Alexis and the rest of the JMU fans. JMU proved beyond any doubt they were the best team in the country.

alexale23
January 7th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Congrats Alexis and the rest of the JMU fans. JMU proved beyond any doubt they were the best team in the country.
Yes yes yes waited 12 years to hear this again.....Hopefully next year we can stay healthy and defend the title....Ndsu vs Jmu in Frisco would be classic...

Noryan34
January 7th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Congrats on the win. Hope all that went had a great time. Watched the game off/on and the offense looked the same as the NDSU game but damn that D came to play. Had to do a double take checking the stats when the rushing attempts where higher than the yards. lol. Nice win and enjoy it, cuz you never know when you get a chance to again.

BisonTru
January 7th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Yes yes yes waited 12 years to hear this again.....Hopefully next year we can stay healthy and defend the title....Ndsu vs Jmu in Frisco would be classic...

I hope it happens. From the looks of things you guys brought a good amount of fans. Tickets prices would have been crazy had it happened this year. I'll buy tickets in August this coming season.

alexale23
January 7th, 2017, 08:41 PM
I hope it happens. From the looks of things you guys brought a good amount of fans. Tickets prices would have been crazy had it happened this year. I'll buy tickets in August this coming season.
Yep and book a hotel you can cancel too.... not sure if the end zone seats are expected to be done by next year but either way tickets going be hard to come by if it jmu ndsu final

YoUDeeMan
January 7th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Congrats JMU!

Best team...best conference!

Absolutely dominated the Penguins and Bison!

Go...gate
January 8th, 2017, 02:42 AM
Congratulations to James Madison on their NCAA FCS Championship! Great work!

GABison
January 8th, 2017, 08:33 AM
Well done, JMU, you are the most well-balanced and consistent team in the FCS!

OL FU
January 8th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OL FU
January 8th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Congrats JMU!

On an unrelated note

>Longs on to AGS >Sees the Purple >logs out

No accounting for taste:p

JMU-MRD-DAD
January 8th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Great Year Dukes.

Daytripper
January 8th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Congrats to the Dukes. Great season all the way around. Well done!

cx500d
January 8th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Congrats to JMU!! Since an MVFC team failed to win the NC do we need to make a silly thread on how they're no longer a power conference? :D

At least they made it to the dance Mr. Fluffy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

YoUDeeMan
January 8th, 2017, 09:26 PM
At least they made it to the dance Mr. Fluffy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe NDSU fans can come up with a t-shirt that says that at least you made it to the dance.

cx500d
January 8th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Maybe NDSU fans can come up with a t-shirt that says that at least you made it to the dance.

Why, we have "1 for the thumb?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk