PDA

View Full Version : The FCS Wedge Final Podcast of the Season

ursus arctos horribilis
January 5th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Closing up shop until next season and this is the final time to catch the Golden Dulcetones of Kris & Lance for the year. Don't punish yourself by not listening.

Click here & let the fun begin! (http://thefcswedge.com/the-fcs-wedge/the-fcs-wedge-2017-0105-listen-up/)

You're welcome.

StrikeJMU
January 5th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Khalid Abdullah, not Mohammad. Haha xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
January 5th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Khalid Abdullah, not Mohammad. Haha xthumbsupx

Man, I did not even catch that when editing last night! xlolx

It is tough to keep your terrorists straight Strike. Dude can really run it though. My/our apologies to the young man for missing that cuz he deserved better.xthumbsupx

StrikeJMU
January 6th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Man, I did not even catch that when editing last night! xlolx

It is tough to keep your terrorists straight Strike. Dude can really run it though. My/our apologies to the young man for missing that cuz he deserved better.xthumbsupx

Completely understandable. The best part of Khalid Abdullah though is that you don't need linemen, he just yells "Open Sesame" and the lanes form.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 6th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Completely understandable. The best part of Khalid Abdullah though is that you don't need linemen, he just yells "Open Sesame" and the lanes form.

xlolx

Nice. He is damn good man.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 6th, 2017, 12:55 PM
btw, where was the screw up cuz I listened to it passively and tried to catch it but every time I heard them say it it was correct so I skipped an incorrect on somewhere and I'd like to fix it.

Having a name wrong really bugs me. I don't want anyone to feel disrespected so would like to fix it if I can find the mark. I don't have time to sit and do it again right now so if you could sort of narrow it down as far as time segment I would appreciate it.

Drblankstare
January 6th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Thanks to all you guys for the time put into to making this great content. I always try to drive any FCS fans to the podcast. Great work xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
January 6th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Thanks to all you guys for the time put into to making this great content. I always try to drive any FCS fans to the podcast. Great work xthumbsupx

Thanks man.

StrikeJMU
January 6th, 2017, 03:07 PM
btw, where was the screw up cuz I listened to it passively and tried to catch it but every time I heard them say it it was correct so I skipped an incorrect on somewhere and I'd like to fix it.

Having a name wrong really bugs me. I don't want anyone to feel disrespected so would like to fix it if I can find the mark. I don't have time to sit and do it again right now so if you could sort of narrow it down as far as time segment I would appreciate it.

I think it was around 8:45. I think it was the first mention of his name.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 6th, 2017, 03:13 PM
I think it was around 8:45. I think it was the first mention of his name.

Cool, I'll go listen and see if I can find and fix.

BisonTru
January 6th, 2017, 04:14 PM

Ditto. Appreciate the time put in by Ursus, Kalm, and MTFan4Life as well as all the guests that have made time as well for the show. Good work guys.

RabidRabbit
January 6th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Absolutely a great listen, as has been all season! Thanks for posting these up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk