PDA

View Full Version : NDSU season recap

NDSUFREAK
January 18th, 2007, 07:50 PM
For any of those who didnt see NDSU play then pick up a season recap DVD on the GoBISON.com store. ;) ;) xlolx :thumbsup:

Everyone needs to know how good this team is and that they should be ranked #1 ahead of App State.......................

:p :p

AZBison
January 18th, 2007, 07:50 PM
could you post a link

NDSUFREAK
January 18th, 2007, 07:54 PM
SEASON RECAP (http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=742248&KEY=&DB_OEM_ID=2400&DB_LANG=&IN_SUBSCRIBER_CONTENT=)

I also forgot to mention that is should be coming out in February.

oldaggie72
January 19th, 2007, 09:40 AM
It is unfortunate that NDSU was not playoff eligible. You were very qualified. Thank you NCAA!
As disappointing as the our loss to you was this past year, I was so impressed with the "never say die" attitude of the Bison team. I think the two programs have really developed a nice rivalry and respect for each other. I wish you well if you go to the Gateway, but I hope you don't.

appmountaineermaniac
January 19th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Drop it because Appalachian won the title so until NDSU is in the playoffs you cant say they are #1 at all! That is just dumb.....I would hope NDSU would be somewhat good considering there are no other big or good colleges for athletes to go to in both Dakota States. Unlike yall we have to compete with big name schools to get recruits. Go cry to someone who will listen. ASU Back 2 BACK and would whoop NDSUs butt!

lizrdgizrd
January 19th, 2007, 11:28 AM
For any of those who didnt see NDSU play then pick up a season recap DVD on the GoBISON.com store. ;) ;) xlolx :thumbsup:

Everyone needs to know how good this team is and that they should be ranked #1 ahead of App State.......................

:p :p
:boring:

GRZZ
January 19th, 2007, 11:36 AM
Drop it because Appalachian won the title so until NDSU is in the playoffs you cant say they are #1 at all! That is just dumb.

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

I'm sure the video is great. The second part of your post is just trying to stir up trouble.:nono:

Go Bison
January 19th, 2007, 11:42 AM
I'm sure the video is great. :

I am sure it will be. How many copies would you like?

NDSUFREAK
January 19th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Drop it because Appalachian won the title so until NDSU is in the playoffs you cant say they are #1 at all! That is just dumb.....I would hope NDSU would be somewhat good considering there are no other big or good colleges for athletes to go to in both Dakota States. Unlike yall we have to compete with big name schools to get recruits. Go cry to someone who will listen. ASU Back 2 BACK and would whoop NDSUs butt!

IT IS CALLED SARCASM!!!!! Just relax....

TheBisonator
January 19th, 2007, 04:31 PM
http://admin.xosn.com/downloads1/14780.jpg?KEY=TAKRTEANGXCPRPW.20070105165447&DB_ACCOUNT_TYPE=AGENT&DB_MENU_ID=313&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=2400

WYOBISONMAN
January 20th, 2007, 07:33 AM
NDSU was a tremendous football team and NDSU did NOT win the National Title.....there is no reason for any NDSU fan to take anything away from a great A-State team....

crunifan
January 20th, 2007, 01:56 PM
appmountaineermaniac,

I wish UNI had to compete against Duke, UNC, and NC State for football. They may be big...but good is not a word I would use to associate I-A football in North Carolina (or South Carolina for that matter)

Appstate29
January 20th, 2007, 02:01 PM
appmountaineermaniac,

I wish UNI had to compete against Duke, UNC, and NC State for football. They may be big...but good is not a word I would use to associate I-A football in North Carolina (or South Carolina for that matter)

Its not them you have to worry about, its UGA, UT, VaTech, UF, WVU and 10 other out of state schools that recruit in NC

NDSUFREAK
January 20th, 2007, 03:30 PM
NDSU was a tremendous football team and NDSU did NOT win the National Title.....there is no reason for any NDSU fan to take anything away from a great A-State team....
I hope your not talking about me because what i said was PURE SARCASM

semobison
January 21st, 2007, 11:48 AM
You need to work on your sarcasm, didnt come off that way to me either. My first reaction when I read your post was to cringe!

AZGrizFan
January 21st, 2007, 11:51 AM
You need to work on your sarcasm, didnt come off that way to me either. My first reaction when I read your post was to cringe!

See, when someone puts this :p :p thingee at the bottom of a post, it usually means sarcasm, or he's kidding....

Man. When you gotta explain the jokes, it's just not as much fun. :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

NDSUFREAK
January 21st, 2007, 11:54 AM
See, when someone puts this :p :p thingee at the bottom of a post, it usually means sarcasm, or he's kidding....

Man. When you gotta explain the jokes, it's just not as much fun. :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

No it really isnt.