PDA

View Full Version : 2005 I-AA.org Preview Magazine UPDATE!

Retro
July 13th, 2005, 06:21 PM
I just wanted to update everyone on the status of this years preview magazine as i've gotten some calls on why they haven't received it yet.

1. The magazine will be ready right around the end of july. (1 month earlier than last year)

2. We will mail out all orders as soon as it arrives. Within 2 days of receiving it, everyone's order who pre-ordered it will be sent.

3. If you indicated payment via check/money order, then you need to get payment to us asap or you will get it late.

4. We will contact anyone whose credit card does not go through..

5. All orders will ship 1st class or priority mail, some UPS for larger orders.

6. All orders will ship inside a bubble mailer or box like last year.

7. I will post a message on this board when most have been mailed so everyone can be looking for it.

8. Please do not call or email us asking if your particular order has been mailed, because it does no good unless it's well after they are mailed..

This should cover most questions about the magazine.. Thanks!

Josh
July 13th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the update.

What is your address to send a check to again?

buckp
July 13th, 2005, 06:38 PM
9. buckp will camp out at Retro Sports doorstep so that he can ship the winners of the AGS 2005 Challenge Series their copies as soon as he can get his grubby little paws on them...;)

colgate13
July 13th, 2005, 09:10 PM
9. buckp will camp out at Retro Sports doorstep so that he can ship the winners of the AGS 2005 Challenge Series their copies as soon as he can get his grubby little paws on them...;)

Thank you buck! :nod:

rokamortis
July 23rd, 2005, 07:09 PM
oops - wrong thread. nm

ngineer
July 23rd, 2005, 08:58 PM
I just wanted to update everyone on the status of this years preview magazine as i've gotten some calls on why they haven't received it yet.

1. The magazine will be ready right around the end of july. (1 month earlier than last year)

2. We will mail out all orders as soon as it arrives. Within 2 days of receiving it, everyone's order who pre-ordered it will be sent.

3. If you indicated payment via check/money order, then you need to get payment to us asap or you will get it late.

4. We will contact anyone whose credit card does not go through..

5. All orders will ship 1st class or priority mail, some UPS for larger orders.

6. All orders will ship inside a bubble mailer or box like last year.

7. I will post a message on this board when most have been mailed so everyone can be looking for it.

8. Please do not call or email us asking if your particular order has been mailed, because it does no good unless it's well after they are mailed..

This should cover most questions about the magazine.. Thanks!

Thanks for the update. Now I can take my sleeping bag in from the mailbox! :D

exbearkat
July 23rd, 2005, 09:16 PM
Looking forward to receiving my copy! Thanks Retro. :)

blackfordpu
July 24th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Oh man, I still have to order mine.