PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Stadium Views

mcveyrl
December 21st, 2016, 05:31 PM
Question for previous NC game viewers. My family's seats are on row 2 in section 107 (40ish yd. line). What kind of view will we have? I'm worried about being too low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bisonoline
December 21st, 2016, 05:39 PM
Question for previous NC game viewers. My family's seats are on row 2 in section 107 (40ish yd. line). What kind of view will we have? I'm worried about being too low.

Dude youre in row 2. LOL

Here this might help you. http://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/Toyota+Stadium/

BisonTru
December 21st, 2016, 05:54 PM
I sat row 2 one of the years. Higher up is a better view, but you can see everything outside of a play near your sideline. We pretty much stand the whole game so that helps. If you want a better view I'd see if you can find someone to swap. Some fans would rather be lower and closer even if the view isn't as good.

mcveyrl
December 21st, 2016, 06:03 PM
Dude youre in row 2. LOL

I sat row 2 one of the years. Higher up is a better view, but you can see everything outside of a play near your sideline. We pretty much stand the whole game so that helps. If you want a better view I'd see if you can find someone to swap. Some fans would rather be lower and closer even if the view isn't as good.

Thanks guys. That's a really cool website. I'm hopeful we'll be standing most of the time too, but we've got three kids with us too...

cx500d
December 21st, 2016, 10:30 PM

Row 2 is perfect for rushing the field at the end of the game. You will be first on the field, assuming of course the penguins don't come through for the mvfc. Seriously it's high enough so you can see over the bench no problem.

ysubigred
December 22nd, 2016, 07:44 AM
Dude youre in row 2. LOL

Thanks BOL! I'm in section 109. Don't look like a bad seat in the house. xbowx

IBleedYellow
December 22nd, 2016, 10:12 AM
Hopefully you're close to the stairs so you can easily jump the rail to rush the field when JMU wins.

Rushing the field was always awesome.

KPSUL
December 22nd, 2016, 10:13 AM

Like several other folks said, Row 2 is too low. Soccer teams don't have a large number of players, coaches, and strap hangers standing right by the sidelines so the fans don't have to worry too much about being just slightly above field level. For example, on the visitor side of Bridgeforth, front row fans sit 5 or 6 feet higher than they will be in Frisco.

mcveyrl
December 22nd, 2016, 10:34 AM
Like several other folks said, Row 2 is too low. Soccer teams don't have a large number of players, coaches, and strap hangers standing right by the sidelines so the fans don't have to worry too much about being just slightly above field level. For example, on the visitor side of Bridgeforth, front row fans sit 5 or 6 feet higher than they will be in Frisco.

That's what I was afraid of. Looks like we're standing...

Although there's a Bison fan pic on that site that doesn't look too bad from row 2.

IBleedYellow
December 22nd, 2016, 10:39 AM
Here is a picture from the third row in our third game against Towson.
https://goo.gl/photos/ZM2bcWRpMz5bFxSx8

Best seats last year.
https://goo.gl/photos/ztbYwims2fpZoyMBA

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

cx500d
December 22nd, 2016, 12:31 PM

Although there's a Bison fan pic on that site that doesn't look too bad from row 2.

You are fine and you won't need to stand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bisonoline
December 22nd, 2016, 12:41 PM

You should be fine unless you have idiot fans who just have to stand for the whole game for no reason.

citdog
December 22nd, 2016, 01:27 PM
You should be fine unless you have idiot fans who just have to stand for the whole game for no reason.

Knobs stand up the entire game. Always have.

Bisonoline
December 22nd, 2016, 01:35 PM

The cit isnt playing.

REALBird
December 22nd, 2016, 01:51 PM
Thanks BOL! I'm in section 109. Don't look like a bad seat in the house. xbowx

I sat in 109 in 2015, very last row and it was PERFECT. I could see the entire field. I was actually closer to section 108 on the end, so I was about the 35-40 yard line. SRO was right above us, close to the rest rooms. But truly not a bad seat in the house. Probably closer than some people get to sit in the Ice Castle.

kdinva
December 22nd, 2016, 04:37 PM

as do the Rats @ VMI....