PDA

View Full Version : How much are National Championship Tickets?

penguinpower
December 18th, 2016, 12:17 PM
What is the face value?

swaghook
December 18th, 2016, 12:21 PM
$75+fees = 83.16

BisonFanAnn
December 18th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Hospitality package - ticket plus access to River Club (food, cash bar, indoors) $198.

penguinpower
December 18th, 2016, 12:33 PM
Thanks !

YSUGUIN
December 18th, 2016, 05:13 PM
WKBN 27 news just said tickets are sold out. Available on secondary sites, per news. But they also said YSU would release information tomorrow, anyone know if YSU has any tickets?

RootinFerDukes
December 18th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Jmu's 4K allotment is also sold out. Yep... No one's coming to this game. The ags trolls are right.

CockyGeek
December 18th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Paid $45 from the JSU allotment last year.

swaghook
December 18th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Paid $45 from the JSU allotment last year. Prices are jacked up this year due to stadium renovation the south end zone is not available at all for seating.

NDSUtk
December 18th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Paid $45 from the JSU allotment last year.
Yeah the NCAA got greedy after seeing good attendance the last 5 years and tickets are now $75+ fees. Hell of an increase from $45.

swaghook
December 18th, 2016, 05:55 PM
WKBN 27 news just said tickets are sold out. Available on secondary sites, per news. But they also said YSU would release information tomorrow, anyone know if YSU has any tickets? The school gets 4000 seats to sell.

swaghook
December 18th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Yeah the NCAA got greedy after seeing good attendance the last 5 years and tickets are now $75+ fees. Hell of an increase from $45. I'm thinking the stadium needs to make a certain amount to pay for the bid they made to host. Having less seating this year meant higher prices on remaining seats to cover their asses.

BisonTru
December 18th, 2016, 05:57 PM
WKBN 27 news just said tickets are sold out. Available on secondary sites, per news. But they also said YSU would release information tomorrow, anyone know if YSU has any tickets?

Both schools get 3500-4000 tickets. I'm unsure how or when YSU will allot theirs.

NDSUtk
December 18th, 2016, 05:59 PM
I'm thinking the stadium needs to make a certain amount to pay for the bid they made to host. Having less seating this year meant higher prices on remaining seats to cover their asses.
Could very well be. Might explain why they didn't sell multi year as well.

CockyGeek
December 18th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Yeah the NCAA got greedy after seeing good attendance the last 5 years and tickets are now $75+ fees. Hell of an increase from $45.
That's ridiculous. That's more than G5 conference championships.

The Yo Show
December 18th, 2016, 06:01 PM
That's ridiculous. That's more than G5 conference championships.
While ridiculous, I would say a fcs national championship is bigger than a G5 conference championship

RootinFerDukes
December 18th, 2016, 06:06 PM
While ridiculous, I would say a fcs national championship is bigger than a G5 conference championship

It probably has more fan demand for tickets than any given G5 conference championship as long as the fan bases are respectable.

Bisonoline
December 18th, 2016, 06:40 PM

They are 4,000 tickets short because of the renovation hence the rise in prices. Plus they new NDSU fans would snatch them up.

Daytripper
December 18th, 2016, 06:44 PM
They are 4,000 tickets short because of the renovation hence the rise in prices. Plus they new NDSU fans would snatch them up.

They will be cheaper next year because the stadium will be half full in three weeks.

Bisonoline
December 18th, 2016, 06:45 PM
They will be cheaper next year because the stadium will be half full in three weeks.

They will be cheaper next year because they will have 4000 plus more seats available.

RootinFerDukes
December 18th, 2016, 08:12 PM

Jfc it's like you people don't read.

What part of JMU and ysu both sold out their 4K school allotments makes you think that not another soul will buy anymore tickets? 8k of 16k have already been sold to fans actually attending. I know math is hard and so is not hoping and praying that schools averaging 19k and 12k this season can't bring anyone.

KPSUL
December 18th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Can anyone confirm which team will be on the home side of the field? The bracket on the NCAA site listed JMU on top so I'm guessing JMU will be on the home side; however, knowing for sure would be important for anyone trying to buy from the NCAA Ticket Exchange site.

dewey
December 18th, 2016, 09:14 PM
There are 2 sets of ticket prices.

1. $75 plus fees equals about $83.
2. $65 plus fees equals about $73.

I have 8 tickets in Section 111, row 23, Seats 13-20 ($73/ea).

This is what I paid for them and if anyone would like to see the actual receipt that I got from the NCAA so fellow AGS'ers can verify I am not trying to make money and just trying to dump them at face value I would be happy to provide the proof.

Dewey

RootinFerDukes
December 18th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Can anyone confirm which team will be on the home side of the field? The bracket on the NCAA site listed JMU on top so I'm guessing JMU will be on the home side; however, knowing for sure would be important for anyone trying to buy from the NCAA Ticket Exchange site.

JMU is the home team per Kevin Warner in our athletic department.

Preferred Walk-On
December 18th, 2016, 09:17 PM
There are 2 sets of ticket prices.

1. $75 plus fees equals about $83.
2. $65 plus fees equals about $73.

I have 8 tickets in Section 111, row 23, Seats 13-20 ($73/ea).

This is what I paid for them and if anyone would like to see the actual receipt that I got from the NCAA so fellow AGS'ers can verify I am not trying to make money and just trying to dump them at face value.

Dewey

Dewey,

I've got tickets in both sections (near midfield and in the side-endzone), and yes, the ticket prices you have quoted with fees are "dead-on balls accurate".

PWO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CockyGeek
December 18th, 2016, 09:27 PM
JMU is the home team per Kevin Warner in our athletic department.
Is that decided by a coin toss?

swaghook
December 18th, 2016, 09:33 PM
Is that decided by a coin toss? Yes it was done before the semi-final games but announced afterwards.