PDA

View Full Version : JMU vs EWU

Stonewall D
December 17th, 2016, 04:58 AM
Once EWU dispatches Youngstown, they will face JMU. Both teams will be healthier, but JMU is the better team. Expect a JMU win.

KPSUL
December 17th, 2016, 05:36 AM
It is totally disrespectful to post a game thread before both semi-finals have been played. And in general, stop posting game threads - you're barely literate, and your posts provide no meaningful insight or context for the game.

Stonewall D
December 17th, 2016, 07:29 AM
Yes, it is early, but EWU is going to beat Youngstown State. The Eagles' offense is too strong, their defense too stout. JMU and EWU are the two best teams in the playoffs. They will face off against each other in Frisco. But that is just my humble opinion.

Stonewall D
December 17th, 2016, 07:32 AM
In the match up, who wins? I picked JMU. Go CAA.

Red & Black
December 17th, 2016, 07:37 AM
It is totally disrespectful to post a game thread before both semi-finals have been played.

Agreed.

Bison56
December 17th, 2016, 08:30 AM
Not surprised by who started this, stay classy. Thread should be deleted.

TheRevSFA
December 17th, 2016, 08:32 AM
This is a complete douchebag move and while I have nothing against EWU, I hope YSU wins today.

Just because of you

JSUSoutherner
December 17th, 2016, 08:34 AM
This is a complete douchebag move and while I have nothing against EWU, I hope YSU wins today.

Just because of you
I don't care who wins today as long as they beat TF out of JMU.

Personally though I'd like to see YSU win it all. That way at least our second round loss would be to the National Champion.

kalm
December 17th, 2016, 08:36 AM

Just because of you

Hey! Leave us out of this!

Laker
December 17th, 2016, 08:39 AM
Once EWU dispatches Youngstown, they will face JMU. Both teams will be healthier, but JMU is the better team. Expect a JMU win.

I know that you lost your left arm at Chancellorsville, but did you lose your mind too? You could have waited until after the other semifinal if this was the scenario. Your team is more worthy than to have you posting this. Totally classless.

kdinva
December 17th, 2016, 08:50 AM
It is totally disrespectful to post a game thread before both semi-finals have been played......

tomorrow, he will post a poll for next year's Austin Peay vs. Davidson game.,,,

TheRevSFA
December 17th, 2016, 09:15 AM
Hey! Leave us out of this!

Sorry

kalm
December 17th, 2016, 09:28 AM
Sorry

I accept your apology and will now reconsider not buying you lunch if we make it to Frisco.

penguinpower
December 17th, 2016, 09:54 AM
I know that you lost your left arm at Chancellorsville, but did you lose your mind too? You could have waited until after the other semifinal if this was the scenario. Your team is more worthy than to have you posting this. Totally classless.

JMU fans have no class. So Bison fans did they trash your stadium? They did at ours when we beat their ass in 2006. I saw a guy urinating in a corner inside the stadium. They left their fagitty streamers all over the stadium. If we lose I hope EW curb stomps their classless program.

Had to mid spell ******y because it is starring it and I didn't want to be interpreted as ****ty (crappy). Either way my gaydar went off when I saw the men flailing around streamers

CaryNCDuke
December 17th, 2016, 09:57 AM
Why the heck does this Richmond fan keep doing this? Don't lump The standard JMU fans with alexawhatever and stonewall d***

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

penguinpower
December 17th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Why the heck does this Richmond fan keep doing this? Don't lump The standard JMU fans with alexawhatever and stonewall d***

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It wasn't meant for all JMU fans, but the ones that don't have class. Didn't mean to paint a broad brush.

alexale23
December 17th, 2016, 12:31 PM
Yes, it is early, but EWU is going to beat Youngstown State. The Eagles' offense is too strong, their defense too stout. JMU and EWU are the two best teams in the playoffs. They will face off against each other in Frisco. But that is just my humble opinion.
You haven't been wrong yet on early threads... I see your streak continuing

BisonTru
December 17th, 2016, 01:33 PM
JMU fans have no class. So Bison fans did they trash your stadium? They did at ours when we beat their ass in 2006. I saw a guy urinating in a corner inside the stadium. They left their fagitty streamers all over the stadium. If we lose I hope EW curb stomps their classless program.

Had to mid spell ******y because it is starring it and I didn't want to be interpreted as ****ty (crappy). Either way my gaydar went off when I saw the men flailing around streamers

I sat in the section right next to them. They threw some streamers, about 5. I wish someone would have gave me a heads up and I would of brought some green ones to launch into their section. To me it was all in good fun.

I also had to make the walk of shame right by them and they were all good sports. A lot of compliments from both sides.

dudeitsaid
December 17th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Man, these threads are irritating and disrespectful...and then, not to be able to comment till you vote? YSU is an outstanding team peaking at the right time. This game today is not a given to either team.

This thread should be shut down, and everyone should neg rep this dude into oblivion. Totally classless.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 17th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Eastern fans definitely know the answer to this question...............................what is the flashpoint of meth? (Fahrenheit)

Kalm?

IBleedYellow
December 17th, 2016, 05:41 PM
I will forever not hate EWU fans from today on. Even Screaming.

What's your deal with being a total douche, Stonewall?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

alexale23
December 17th, 2016, 06:26 PM
So will this be the shoot out we where promised but didn't get vs SHSU.kinda scared of this match up more then ndsu just because of the ability to score so fast.

Big Duke
December 17th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Just so you know, Stonewall is a Richmond fan

alexale23
December 17th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Jmu might want take a page out the ndsu playbook for this game..power run game control the clock keep ewu offense off the field

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 17th, 2016, 07:04 PM

Shooosh yourself.

CHIP72
December 17th, 2016, 08:54 PM
Hey ursus or another message board editor - can we rename this thread "The Stonewall D Thread: For those who post poll questions presumptiously"?

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 17th, 2016, 08:55 PM
OP went and hexed EWU.

Stonewall D
December 17th, 2016, 08:57 PM
The hex is on. JMU vs. YSU

IBleedYellow
December 17th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Douche gonna douche.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

kdinva
December 17th, 2016, 08:58 PM

FEEL LIKE A DICK, don't you.......You probably bet your house on the Colts in Super Bowl 3.....

Bison56
December 17th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Go lay in the street retard.

Laker
I would say that this thread wins the Summer's Eve Award.

NDSUtk
You are such a tool. Thank God you're not an NDSU fan. I'd hate to be associated with you.

crossfire07
ha ha

TheRevSFA
December 17th, 2016, 09:02 PM
I was going to delete this thread but I'm keeping it up as a reminder of how big of a douchebag stonewall is.

In fact, think I might sticky it

Terry2889
December 17th, 2016, 09:03 PM

Didn't Stonewall Jackson go to VMI? xeyebrowx

kdinva
December 17th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Didn't Stonewall Jackson go to VMI? xeyebrowx

he taught there, but he never ASSUMED anything....

Laker
December 17th, 2016, 09:07 PM

Well, this Stonewall is sucking more than lemons now...........

ValleyTalk
December 17th, 2016, 09:11 PM
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/trollface/troll-dad-dancing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Bisonator
December 17th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Dumbest thread ever and that's saying something! xlolx

CHIP72
December 17th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Well, this Stonewall is sucking more than lemons now...........

There's no truth to the rumor that Stonewall D is related to the Chicago Tribune's 1948 era editors.

crossfire07
December 17th, 2016, 09:16 PM
There are people that wish they could take their vote back

Wilson16
December 17th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Huh?

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 17th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Guys, Stonewall D called into the local radio station this week to discuss the Richmond coaching situation and, after listening to the call, I believe he may have a genuine learning disorder.

I think deleting this thread and pretending it never happened may be best for all our sake.

CHIP72
December 17th, 2016, 09:20 PM
There are people that wish they could take their vote back

And there are people (won't mention any names...CHIP72) who find the current glitch where you HAVE to vote in a poll to be able to post in a thread VERY annoying.

CHIP72
December 17th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Guys, Stonewall D called into the local radio station this week to discuss the Richmond coaching situation and, after listening to the call, I believe he may have a genuine learning disorder.

I think deleting this thread and pretending it never happened may be best for all our sake.

What? If the thread is deleted, I can't mock it as easily!

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 17th, 2016, 09:22 PM
If mocking people with learning disorders is your thing, by all means, carry on.

CHIP72
December 17th, 2016, 09:24 PM
If mocking people with learning disorders is your thing, by all means, carry on.

I'm equal opportunity mocker/wiseass.

Bisonoline
December 17th, 2016, 09:25 PM

So you are saying Stoneass does have a learning disability? Or is he just a flat out retard?

crossfire07
December 17th, 2016, 09:31 PM

"I believe" So you don't know if he does or doesn't have a learning disorder. Either way he is going to learn from this one.

Terry2889
December 17th, 2016, 09:33 PM

Well... He assumed his own guys wouldn't shoot him! Haha!

NDSUtk
December 17th, 2016, 09:36 PM

Bahaha nope you guys get to claim him :)

TheRevSFA
December 17th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Thread stays up.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 17th, 2016, 09:39 PM

Will do!

Thanks for you permission

dudeitsaid
December 17th, 2016, 10:28 PM

Thanks for the jinx bastard! You are the reason we lost the game!xshakefistxxbangxxoopsx

alexale23
December 17th, 2016, 11:04 PM
Thanks for the jinx bastard! You are the reason we lost the game!xshakefistxxbangxxoopsx
If the field was green EWU would have won this game

Daved
December 18th, 2016, 12:39 AM
Once EWU dispatches Youngstown, they will face JMU. Both teams will be healthier, but JMU is the better team. Expect a JMU win.JMU will annihilate EWU--take that to the bank!:p

Daved
December 18th, 2016, 12:41 AM
Yes, it is early, but EWU is going to beat Youngstown State. The Eagles' offense is too strong, their defense too stout. JMU and EWU are the two best teams in the playoffs. They will face off against each other in Frisco. But that is just my humble opinion.You need to revise your humble opinion:)

RootinFerDukes
December 18th, 2016, 09:28 AM
LOL at the existence of this thread.

cx500d
December 18th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Seems like we've seen this before.....But where???

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24216&stc=1

LOL at the existence of this thread.

Preferred Walk-On
December 18th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Voted just now, so that I could say that I participated in this s***show. Carry on.

Redbird007
December 18th, 2016, 03:37 PM

Hope you learned to keep your disrespectful arrogant opinions to yourself. Loser

crossfire07
December 18th, 2016, 05:05 PM
Im still waiting on Vegas to release a line on this game 😎

deez_na
December 19th, 2016, 08:24 AM
lol, oops.

Professor Chaos
December 19th, 2016, 08:28 AM
Why are there two game threads? :p

Go Eagles! You got my vote!

REALBird
December 19th, 2016, 09:03 AM
Still smarting over EWU's close victor over Illinois State in the Quarterf...........Oh wait.

mmiller_34
December 19th, 2016, 09:53 AM

I would like to hear your opinion now. And also apologize.

DirtyDukes
December 19th, 2016, 09:55 AM
We are going to run all over that EWU rush defense.

IBleedYellow
December 19th, 2016, 10:28 AM
The fact that this beauty is stickied.

TheRevSFA
December 19th, 2016, 10:46 AM
The fact that this beauty is stickied.

You are all welcome.

I'm not the mod that you want, but I am the mod that you need (to steal from someone)

bjtheflamesfan
December 19th, 2016, 02:09 PM
THis is the AGS version of...

http://f.tqn.com/y/history1900s/1/W/Y/Q/1/DeweyDefeatsTruman.jpg

Horatio
December 20th, 2016, 01:29 AM
It appears that dog, wont hunt

alexale23
January 11th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Congratulations to EWU.... the 2016 FCS champs....

JSUSoutherner
January 11th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Congratulations to EWU.... the 2016 FCS champs....
I think it's funny you're trying to make fun of a thread you initially agreed with.

alexale23
January 11th, 2017, 08:55 PM
I don't care who wins today as long as they beat TF out of JMU.

Personally though I'd like to see YSU win it all. That way at least our second round loss would be to the National Champion.

How did that work out for you???

JSUSoutherner
January 11th, 2017, 09:05 PM
How did that work out for you???

It doesn't make it any less obnoxious.

alexale23
January 11th, 2017, 10:08 PM
It doesn't make it any less obnoxious.
Considering I didn't start the thread just entertained the idea of it happening I am even more entertained by the fact that it annoys you.

Bisonoline
January 11th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Considering I didn't start the thread just entertained the idea of it happening I am entertained by the fact that it annoys you.

Stating a fact doesnt mean one is annoyed. You need to up your troll game.

alexale23
January 11th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Stating a fact doesnt mean one is annoyed. You need to up your troll game.
Considering he said it was obnoxious and annoying is a synonym for it.. One could conclude he is annoyed.

cx500d
January 13th, 2017, 06:46 PM
THis is the AGS version of...

http://f.tqn.com/y/history1900s/1/W/Y/Q/1/DeweyDefeatsTruman.jpg

Did you learn plagiarism at Liberty? Look at post 60.

Paladin1aa
March 8th, 2022, 02:38 PM
Never cease laughing at this. BTW, Raders catch got him into the NFL and his ability kept him there. Still playing in the NFL as of this past 2021 season.

ysubigred
March 11th, 2022, 11:34 AM
Never cease laughing at this. BTW, Raders catch got him into the NFL and his ability kept him there. Still playing in the NFL as of this past 2021 season.
Stupid and lucky at the same time that play call or Well's decission making. Ruiz was wide open and could have moon walked into the end zone..