PDA

View Full Version : FCS

Prime Power
December 17th, 2016, 01:32 AM
Man I love FCS football. I will be watching YSU vs EWU and the NC game. It doesn't matter who is playing....FCS is the ****!! All week at work...there is one main thing that gets me through it....Saturday and watching FCS teams play...could care less about FBS.....gonna be sad when season is over, but pumped for 2017!!

ASU33
December 17th, 2016, 05:44 AM
I agree. Here in Atlanta I helped host an HBCU alumni event along with some other former HBCU players and most of the guys were posted up around the TV last night watching James Madison/NDSU. Even after the even, me and several of the guys went to The Waffle House and we talked about how big of a weekend this is with FCS football! You have FCS football on Friday and Saturday on ESPN and ABC which is wonderful exposure for our schools. This is definitely a showcase weekend for FCS football and I just hope that in the future we can have more.

moc n tn1991
December 17th, 2016, 07:52 AM
I am with you on FCS football. I may watch an FBS game for a little while, but I would much rather watch the FCS. To me, FBS is too much like the NFL, too much ego going on. FCS seems to be more of team play. GO FCS!!!!!!

I even had a big Tennessee fan join me at the Chattanooga - Weber State game, and he was really impressed with the level of play. He finally understood when I would always complain about how people would stay at home to see Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee play, instead of paying only $10 - $15 to see a good quality game at Finley.

POD Knows
December 17th, 2016, 08:26 AM
Yep, I will also be watching FCS all the way through the finals. Couple good games today, I think EWU beats YSU today and you get the two best teams in FCS in Frisco.