PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the James Madison Dukes!

Bisonator
December 16th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Your players and coaches were outstanding! Have fun in Frisco!

Southern Bison
December 16th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Congrats to the Dukes coming into Fargo and winning. Enjoy Frisco and the experience.

On a side note...**** you Alexale23...you're a little bitch and you need to go away

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Silenoz
December 16th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Holy **** boys, well done. Now win the championship

Twentysix
December 16th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Congrats.

dudeitsaid
December 16th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Great job Dukes, if EWU makes it to Frisco, I hope you lose. :D

Seriously though, heck of a game in Fargo!

bisonwest
December 16th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Congrats to JMU. Great team.

RootinFerDukes
December 16th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Thank you Bison. Your fans on our board this week were all class. We're hearing from those in Fargo that everyone is friendly and welcoming to their tailgates. Nothing but respect from me.

Professor Chaos
December 16th, 2016, 09:27 PM
Congrats JMU! Your guys earned this one. Made the big plays when it mattered and slayed the giant in their own house. Good luck in Frisco!

mcveyrl
December 16th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Thanks guys. Lotta respect for the Bison. Honored to end the streak and hope we can follow up appropriately...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bison56
December 16th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Good luck to JMU in Frisco, to all making the trip I hope you have a good time. Maybe meet again next year for another battle.

Redbird007
December 16th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Well done JMU. Tide was against them after that interception but they dug in and earned the win in a very hostile environment. That was great game to watch and an impressive win.

alexale23
December 16th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Congrats to the Dukes coming into Fargo and winning. Enjoy Frisco and the experience.

On a side note...**** you Alexale23...you're a little bitch and you need to go away

On a side note note.... almost everything I said is true eat a dick and cry in your beer

December 16th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Now its up to you JMU fans to fill that stadium in Frisco. And attempt to drink all the beer in town.....

akbison
December 16th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Congratulations Dukes, now go win the Championship.
You played one hell of a game.

thebootfitter
December 16th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Congrats to the Dukes. Excellent game! They made the Bison a bit uncomfortable and took them out of their comfort zone. Couldn't get over the hump.

Whether EWU or YSU wins (I expect EWU to win), it should be a whale of a game.

I'd be there in Frisco, but have already diverted funds from my annual Frisco trip to climb Denali (Mt. McKinley). Should be a good one. Best of luck to both teams!

On a side note note.... almost everything I said is true eat a dick and cry in your beer
Oh... And Alexis... You're still a little bitch. Your team was good, but you suck. Eat $h!t. ;-)

Southern Bison
December 16th, 2016, 09:39 PM
You embarrassed JMU & the good AGS members this week. You're a classless POS.

dewey
December 16th, 2016, 09:40 PM
There ended the greatest run in the history of college football. Truly a blessing to be a fan during this time. Hats off to JMU and good luck in Frisco.

If you are a JMU fan make the trip to the title game. It is worth it.

Dewey

Southern Bison
December 16th, 2016, 09:42 PM
You embarrassed JMU & the Dukes' AGS members this week. You're a classless piece of $#!t.

Big Duke, congrats on the win...I hope you will get to Frisco

alexale23
December 16th, 2016, 09:45 PM
You embarrassed JMU & the Dukes' AGS members this week. You're a classless piece of $#!t.

More importantly your team was and embarrassment .... kept hearing power run game power run game.... **** was powder puff run game and your qb is worthless....

dewey
December 16th, 2016, 09:46 PM
More importantly your team was and embarrassment .... kept hearing power run game power run game.... **** was powder puff run game and your qb is worthless....

Stay classy.

Dewey

Southern Bison
December 16th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Stay classy.

Dewey
AA23 doesn't know what that means.

Schism55
Congrats to JMU, hard won victory. Enjoy it then win the title in a few weeks xdrunkyx

reeder
Congrats to JMU. That was a great game with a championship feel.

Daytripper
December 16th, 2016, 09:51 PM

Don't really have a dog in the hunt for rest of the season, but you are an asshole. At least other trolls are clever.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't really have a dog in the hunt for rest of the season, but you are an asshole. At least other trolls are clever.

StrikeJMU
December 16th, 2016, 09:54 PM
To say I'm excited is stupid. Looking at flights to Texas now. :)

ursus arctos horribilis
December 16th, 2016, 09:55 PM
alexale23, I'm gonna tell this one ****ing time.

Shut your mouth tonight, be a decent person.

TheKingpin28
December 16th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Well that is how it ends. Hats of to the JMU players and fans. Honestly, they were louder than we were at points and there is something wrong with that. Can't expect to win a football game and show up for only 15 minutes. Whoever that JMU fan was wearing the Black Jersey leading their crowd, has some serious passion for his team and I commend him for that. Take this in JMU fans. You deserved it, and you had a serious fanbase and team. Enjoy Frisco since making the national championship is not a for sure thing.

mcveyrl
December 16th, 2016, 09:56 PM

Sadly, not gonna happen. You will have to act I'm afraid...

ursus arctos horribilis
December 16th, 2016, 09:57 PM
More importantly that the last post though is a big congratulations so the coaches, players, fans, & school for that win. That is a really big win and your team certainly looked great.

alexale23
December 16th, 2016, 09:57 PM

- - - Updated - - -

So people can call me out and I can't respond.....now you can share tear beers with him...you got blown the f out too....

alexale23
December 16th, 2016, 09:58 PM

I tried people calling me out talking ish....

ursus arctos horribilis

Probably, but I do want to give an opportunity for him to surprise us. It's unlikely, but possible.

BisonTru
Well earned victory. Lots of talent on this JMU squad. Abdullah's a beast.

MontanaVandal
December 16th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Dude shut the hell up. Youve been nothing but a bitch and classless, and this is coming from somone whose school coined a shirt of "Nasty and inebriated"

alexale23
Probably, but I do want to give an opportunity for him to surprise us. It's unlikely, but possible.
People coming out the blue I never even talked to wanna mention my name.....

TheKingpin28
So people can call me out and I can't respond.....now you can share tear beers with him...you got blown the f out too....

The thing is that people on all sides are being cordial and you cant just accept the win. You have to try stir the pot and start ****. That is why he is asking you to shut the hell up.

alexale23
December 16th, 2016, 10:01 PM
The thing is that people on all sides are being cordial and you cant just accept the win. You have to try stir the pot and start ****. That is why he is asking you to shut the hell up.
I was trying to be cordial then people I never talked to want to call me A hole.... they are the ones stirring the pot trying to get a reaction out of me

alexale23
December 16th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Congrats to NDSU and 5 chips.... won't be done again in my lifetime.....how's that....

Gil Dobie
December 16th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Congrats JMU!

Daytripper
December 16th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Look for a short, middle aged man wearing orange SHSU gear in Frisco. Yell out DAYTRIPPER! and watch my head swivel.... Can't wait to see JMU v. EWU.

Sorry, but YSU just doesn't have the horses.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 16th, 2016, 10:08 PM
I tried people calling me out talking ish....

I saw that, but I know you damn sure brought this on too. Just stop it, be decent, and live to fight another day and maybe have a good time here instead of trying to just crap on everything.

It's a big win, you can enjoy it and don't have to act like a dick and call out the young men that lost and denigrate because you had some pissing match with someone on a message board.

Just be a decent person for the next couple days even if some others are not.

BEAR
December 16th, 2016, 10:10 PM
Congrats JMU!

Another poster said if this game was anywhere else it wouldnt be this close...I agree. That Bison crowd was epic! But JMU was clearly and undoubtedly the better team. xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
December 16th, 2016, 10:10 PM
Congrats to NDSU and 5 chips.... won't be done again in my lifetime.....how's that....

It is a hell of a good start. Nice work.

Daytripper
December 16th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Maybe SAMMY wasn't actually that bad... Maybe JMU was that good...

- - - Updated - - -

Or not...

Southern Bison
December 16th, 2016, 10:14 PM

You will get ****ed up if I ever meet you...

Ursus, go ahead and block me for a while. Completely worth it

UNIFanSince1983
December 16th, 2016, 10:14 PM
"The King is dead! Long live the King!"

alexale23
December 16th, 2016, 10:17 PM
It is a hell of a good start. Nice work.
Ok I'll be a decent person for a few days and not retaliate to any personal attacks for a few day.... Only if I can say URPus one time for old times sake..... there it is I said it... I'll be good now... for least few days

Southern Bison
December 16th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Big Duke and any other AGS JMU fan that I met at Elon last year...

Congratulations on a hell of a win.

alexale23
December 16th, 2016, 10:20 PM

.... Bison are the best... your threats of physical violence do not phase me... I am a trained fighter and enjoy taking my anger out on people who challenge me.... but good luck next year go bison

Serpentor
December 16th, 2016, 10:22 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Or not...

We can dream...

JMU2004
December 16th, 2016, 10:23 PM
**** AlexAle... crawl in a hole you maggot.

NDSU... you are still the class of FCS. Happy we could win one.

alexale23
December 16th, 2016, 10:26 PM
**** AlexAle... crawl in a hole you maggot.

NDSU... you are still the class of FCS. Happy we could win one.
And the attacks continue...... I left Harrisonburg yearssss ago no plans on going back

jmuwishyouhadadukedog
December 16th, 2016, 10:33 PM
.... Bison are the best... your threats of physical violence do not phase me... I am a trained fighter and enjoy taking my anger out on people who challenge me.... but good luck next year go bison You just outdid AlphaGriz as resident 'tough guy' of AGS. Go away please.

JMU2004
December 16th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Stay away. From JMU period.

You are a nobody that doesn't represent JMU.

Go back in your hole, and never emerge.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 16th, 2016, 10:34 PM

I've mentioned before, this can never happen. I won't back down on that. Sorry. Hard to see a friend do this actually.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 16th, 2016, 10:36 PM
Ok I'll be a decent person for a few days and not retaliate to any personal attacks for a few day.... Only if I can say URPus one time for old times sake..... there it is I said it... I'll be good now... for least few days

I actually still chuckle at "urpus" once in a while. I was just telling someone else about Bluehenis and urpus the other day that didn't know you from back in 2007/2008. xlolx

alexale23
December 16th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Stay away. From JMU period.

You are a nobody that doesn't represent JMU.

Go back in your hole, and never emerge.

No thanks buddy...I'll go back to jmu whenever I want...

alexale23
December 16th, 2016, 10:39 PM
I actually still chuckle at "urpus" once in a while. I was just telling someone else about Bluehenis and urpus the other day that didn't know you from back in 2007/2008. xlolx
hahaha yes that was some funny stuff back in the day.... just wish my you tube account wasn't exposed... that was funny. Girlfriends sister and me prolly deserved it

dewey
December 16th, 2016, 10:39 PM
If any JMU fans want restaurant reccomdations or tickets at cost shoot me a PM and i will be happy to help you out.

Dewey

mcveyrl
December 16th, 2016, 11:54 PM

Wait. You're talking about Alex, right???

POD Knows
December 16th, 2016, 11:56 PM

What, are you going to be dead in 6 years, hell, we might start a new run new year, stranger things have happened.

veinup
December 17th, 2016, 12:08 AM
wow. congrats dukes. abdullah was fire

Go...gate
December 17th, 2016, 12:51 AM
Congratulations to James Madison on a great victory over a legendary program!

Longhorn
December 17th, 2016, 02:12 AM

Weak sauce. Apparently the Bison fans like to dish it out but can't take it.

Historic run NDSU. You got beat by a better team today.

JSUSoutherner
December 17th, 2016, 02:25 AM
Wait. You're talking about Alex, right???

I would imagine so. All you JMU fans look the same to me so I imagine he got his quotes mixed up.

Big Duke
December 17th, 2016, 07:05 AM

Thank you Sir. It was a great game and a great run by the Bison. Bison fans and Dukes fans are very similar in their passion for their teams. Much respect for you all.

Frisco reservations have already been made. One more game to go!

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 17th, 2016, 07:09 AM
Congrats to JMU. They played a very good game and deserved to win.

JMU's secondary was very good. To consistently cover WRs one-on-one and shut them down is really impressive. Our WRs couldn't do much to get separation.

caribbeanhen
December 17th, 2016, 07:17 AM
JMU's skill players were a big plus coming in, most everyone knew that, what surprised me was how physical JMU was and the Bison were not able to overpower them, if you would of told me that in the beginning of the year I would of laughed. After watching JMU dismantle the Hens earlier this year I was thinking I kind hope JMU is as good as they looked today because that was just to easy

Also been saying that Schor is a winner all year! He will find a way and is sneaky good.....forget the scouting reports on this kid...

Drblankstare
December 17th, 2016, 07:21 AM
Congrats JMU on a great season and a great win. Good luck in Friscoxthumbsupx

StrikeJMU
December 17th, 2016, 08:19 AM
I was at the 2004 Championship game in Chattanooga at 18 and I'll be damned if I miss this one at 30. I got my ticket, purchased my flight, I'm headed to Frisco, Texas. Lets go Dukes!

maristdb89
December 17th, 2016, 08:23 AM
Congrats to the Dukes. Harrisonburg is rocking

cx500d
December 17th, 2016, 09:03 AM
Congrats JMU, you were much better than we were tonight. Lets see what you can do. Lets see if you can fill the Frisco stadium - should be easy because there are probably ~ 5000 less seats this year with the end zone gone.

Execute008
December 17th, 2016, 09:21 AM
It looks like this is the dukes year. I thought they could have won last year until Lee got injured. It is amazing how much better they look with a solid defense. It goes a long way knowing you don't have to score td on every drive in order to win the game. Also i love the confidence the coach gives his team with his pregame speech. The team buys into it and come out and do exactly what he said in the locker room.

SUPharmacist
December 17th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Entertaining game, and good luck to JMU in Frisco.

Mayville Bison
December 17th, 2016, 09:47 AM
Congrats Dukes! Well executed game and the better team won last night.

Wilson16
December 17th, 2016, 09:49 AM
Alex, congrats to you and your team. They were everything you said they'd be. enjoy the ride

Hammerhead
December 17th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Dukes were the better team and good luck in Frisco.

100%GRIZ
December 17th, 2016, 10:29 AM
Congrats to the Dukes. Job well done! Good Luck with trying to handle Cooper Kupp!

Christiank22
December 17th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Congrats Dukes. Good luck in Frisco, but go EWU/YSU

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

NDSUtk
December 17th, 2016, 10:51 AM
Congrats to James Madison! You guys played very well last night. Your offense did not surprise me - you were a very powerful offense. While NDSU didn't shut you down by any means, the third quarter showed we could when firing on all cylinders. However, we sure as hell didn't the first half. I think on that side of the ball, things worked out about as expected - no one thought we'd shut you down. And I think most knew you wouldn't put up 40. Minus the one jmu fan on here saying you'd have 38 in the first half.

What surprised me and is where JMU won the game and earned my respect was your defensive game. Much better than I thought. Your front seven were solid and didnt allow NDSU's run game to hit the second level. That was the difference maker. NDSU actually finished with a higher 3rd down percentage than JMU, but if you would have asked me during the game I'd have said hell no.

Congrats again and best of luck in Frisco. Do us all a favor and tip the ladies at Wild Pitch and Tight Ends well. They are used to that for three nights in a row in early January. Hate to see them not be able to continue their college education due to this :)

POD Knows
December 17th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Congrats to James Madison! You guys played very well last night. Your offense did not surprise me - you were a very powerful offense. While NDSU didn't shut you down by any means, the third quarter showed we could when firing on all cylinders. However, we sure as hell didn't the first half. I think on that side of the ball, things worked out about as expected - no one thought we'd shut you down. And I think most knew you wouldn't put up 40. Minus the one jmu fan on here saying you'd have 38 in the first half.

What surprised me and is where JMU won the game and earned my respect was your defensive game. Much better than I thought. Your front seven were solid and didnt allow NDSU's run game to hit the second level. That was the difference maker. NDSU actually finished with a higher 3rd down percentage than JMU, but if you would have asked me during the game I'd have said hell no.

Congrats again and best of luck in Frisco. Do us all a favor and tip the ladies at Wild Pitch and Tight Ends well. They are used to that for three nights in a row in early January. Hate to see them not be able to continue their college education due to this :)

I was impressed with their D as well, their secondary appears to be very good and it will be interesting see how they hold up against EWU, if EWU wins today. Our wide receivers did nothing against JMU but then again, our receivers aren't EWU receivers.

That Holloway kid is very good at LB and only a sophomore I believe.

Dukie95
December 17th, 2016, 11:34 AM

Thanks, and I had to acknowledge that this made me lol.

blueballs
December 17th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Congratulations to both NDSU and especially JMU for a great game and championship atmosphere last night. That was fun to watch.

JMU is the real deal folks!

alexale23
December 17th, 2016, 11:54 AM
Alex, congrats to you and your team. They were everything you said they'd be. enjoy the ride
Thanks wilson16 that's nice of you to say....Maybe the committee will get it right next year and give our teams the 1 and 2 seeds if they have similar resumes. The rematch should be in frisco next year..

NDSUtk
December 17th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Thanks, and I had to acknowledge that this made me lol.
I should clarify - these aren't gentlemen's clubs. They are just bars where the waitresses opt for quite the outfits. If you're staying at Home 2 suites or Embassy Suites, both are walking distance. If you're staying at Hilton Garden Inn, probably want to cab down to Tight Ends but Wild Pitch is walking distance.

BisonFanAnn
December 17th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Congratulations JMU!

I'm disappointed to miss out on the party in Frisco this year, but we no doubt got beat by a terrific team. I'll be cheering for you in the Championship game.

NovaHater
December 17th, 2016, 12:35 PM
Congratulations to JMU, way to represent the CAA. Both teams showcased why FCS playoffs are what all teams strive for.
I don't know what JMU pays Houston, but you guys need to do whatever possible to lock this guy up, if he recruits as good as he coaches, Dukes will be a force
for years to come.
I know #68 was replacing the starting tackle, hope he is back for the title game, that RS Freshman was just embarrasing, no crowd noise in Friscoe to deal with but this guy was beat repeatedly.
Good luck Dukes

BisonHype!
December 17th, 2016, 12:39 PM
You embarrassed JMU & the good AGS members this week. You're a classless POS.

Spot on. I met some good JMU fans, and had some conversations, and wish them well. Every fanbase has some bad apple classless ****s, as do we.

alexale23
December 17th, 2016, 01:05 PM
Spot on. I met some good JMU fans, and had some conversations, and wish them well. Every fanbase has some bad apple classless ****s, as do we.
Thank you I'm glad you feel the need to continue personally attacking me after your team lost... Its kinda hypocritical don't you think? Because your post is the opposite of classy... But hey keep lieing to yourself if it makes you feel better...

Wilson16
December 17th, 2016, 01:14 PM
For those of you that expect these sites to be all warm and fuzzy, get over yourselves.

Mountaineer
December 17th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Congrats Dukes! Streamers for everyone..Yay!!!! xdrunkyx

Longhorn
December 17th, 2016, 02:15 PM
Congratulations to JMU, way to represent the CAA. Both teams showcased why FCS playoffs are what all teams strive for.
I don't know what JMU pays Houston, but you guys need to do whatever possible to lock this guy up, if he recruits as good as he coaches, Dukes will be a force
for years to come.
I know #68 was replacing the starting tackle, hope he is back for the title game, that RS Freshman was just embarrasing, no crowd noise in Friscoe to deal with but this guy was beat repeatedly.
Good luck Dukes

JMU's RT definitely had some difficulties, but the experience will serve him well moving forward. Hard to replace a Senior 6'6" 300# 1st team AA with a RS Frosh. Hopefully the AA will be back for the NC game.

Preferred Walk-On
December 18th, 2016, 01:53 PM
Late to the party, but congratulations to JMU. Was impressed with the number of JMU fans floating around the tailgating area. Invited all of them into the tent to warm up a bit and had many good conversations. Since you did well at Fargodome North, you should really enjoy Fargodome South. Enjoy the ride, and hopefully we'll get a chance to meet again soon.

ASU33
December 18th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Congratulations Dukes!

Daved
December 18th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Look for a short, middle aged man wearing orange SHSU gear in Frisco. Yell out DAYTRIPPER! and watch my head swivel.... Can't wait to see JMU v. EWU.

Sorry, but YSU just doesn't have the horses.I cant wait to see that game either--I'm going with the Dukes!

Daved
December 18th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Congrats to the Dukes. Job well done! Good Luck with trying to handle Cooper Kupp!Yeah Cooper is a future NFL star--I didnt know he was filling in for one of our suspended players

awBison
December 18th, 2016, 08:22 PM
JMU has a spectacular team this year. Amazing talent and works very well together. After seeing that game I'm going to say that the champion will most likely be theirs to lose.

cx500d
December 18th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Congratulations Dukes!

My dog's name is Duke. Now I'm going to have to change his name. I just can't bring myself to say it.

citdog
December 18th, 2016, 10:35 PM
My dog's name is Duke. Now I'm going to have to change his name. I just can't bring myself to say it.

That's bad bro. I flush furmans every day.

cx500d
December 19th, 2016, 08:27 AM
At least they don't burn as they pass.

That's bad bro. I flush furmans every day.

Winterborn
December 19th, 2016, 09:05 AM
A few days late but just wanted to say congrats. You guys have a very good team!