PDA

View Full Version : Lamar's New Head Coach Will Be.....

Daytripper
December 14th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Who The **** Cares?

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oriNPPQCOS546NOeY/source.gif

wapiti
December 14th, 2016, 01:57 PM
I heard former MSU head coach Rob Ash applied.

melloware13
December 14th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Longo

TheEagleSHSU
December 14th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Longo

bahahahahah.....Lamar should actually get someone worth a damn with the money they have in the area.

BEAR
December 14th, 2016, 02:39 PM
I heard it was Keeler.
Better money. xlolx
Because we've never seen an SLC coach move to another SLC school for better money. xembarrassedx

TheEagleSHSU
December 14th, 2016, 02:42 PM
I heard it was Keeler.
Better money. xlolx
Because we've never seen an SLC coach move to another SLC school for better money. xembarrassedx

Lol, Wouldn't that be something. I truly hope it is Rob Ash, We need to get the SLC more competitive.

SeattleBobcat
December 14th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Lol, Wouldn't that be something. I truly hope it is Rob Ash, We need to get the SLC more competitive.
You'll love him. He wins the games he's supposed to win, but never can overcome a tougher opponent.

Bisonoline
December 14th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Who The **** Cares?

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oriNPPQCOS546NOeY/source.gif

Wasnt that one of your quality wins this year?

crossfire07
December 16th, 2016, 10:51 PM
and one of their quality losses the year before xxmasx

Execute008
December 17th, 2016, 09:08 AM
A high school coach from Atascocita in the humble, texas area.

TheEagleSHSU
December 20th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Looks like the 3 finalist are:

Mike Shultz - Former Tx State OC

Kerwin Bell - Current Valdosta State HC

Bob DeBesse - Current New Mexico OC

crossfire07
December 20th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Could any of these be quality hires?

TheEagleSHSU
December 20th, 2016, 05:40 PM
IMO Kerwin Bell would be the only one maybe.

Libertine
December 20th, 2016, 05:58 PM

Kerwin Bell for sure. Jacksonville was a garbage dump with zero facilities and no support when he got there. He turned them into a perennial winner that still had zero facilities and no support.

DeBesse has been around the block more than once but was meh as the head coach at SW Texas St back in the day.

I'm not familiar with Mike Schultz. That sounds like a Texas school looking for a Texas candidate just because, you know, Texas.

catamount man
December 20th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Kerwin Bell would be a great choice.

FormerPokeCenter
December 20th, 2016, 08:14 PM
You guys spelled "Lamer" wrong....

TheEagleSHSU
December 20th, 2016, 09:47 PM
Kerwin Bell for sure. Jacksonville was a garbage dump with zero facilities and no support when he got there. He turned them into a perennial winner that still had zero facilities and no support.

DeBesse has been around the block more than once but was meh as the head coach at SW Texas St back in the day.

I'm not familiar with Mike Schultz. That sounds like a Texas school looking for a Texas candidate just because, you know, Texas.

DeBesse should just keep his ass where he is, if he ever showed his ass back in Huntsville again he might end up staying there. If ya catch my drift.

It is widely known in Bearkat Nation that Ol' Bob mailed in that 2011 national championship. He is a hated figure and that will never go away.

ASU33
December 20th, 2016, 10:26 PM

Bell would be a damn good hire!

FormerPokeCenter
December 22nd, 2016, 09:04 PM
I believe Schultz got the job.....Look for Mike Santiago to make yet another stop in the SLC as Lamer's Offensive Coordinator...

Daytripper
December 22nd, 2016, 09:49 PM
I believe Schultz got the job.....Look for Mike Santiago to make yet another stop in the SLC as Lamer's Offensive Coordinator...

Typical Lamar, going for the safe hire. Bell would have been a gutsy call with a lot of upside and a chance to be championship caliber. Schultz will just make them respectable, at best.